Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:30 AM   #441
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: BG convo #59: Long titles suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
I would continue to point out the logical fallacies, but I don't feel like going through the trouble of reopening that tab and actually searching through the list for their numbers.
It would be a fruitless effort anyway, being that my logic is infallible I am incapable of logical fallacies.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:31 AM   #442
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Great, your picture just made me hungry.
you made me laugh hard enough that I have a blood pressure head ache

are you two trying to assassinate me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:33 AM   #443
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality View Post

I do not require your conversation. I continue only because it suits me to do so.
You must have a really bad case of HPD.

I'm counting to see how long it takes him to read the wikipedia page on it and try to form a response, probably in the form of denial or projecting a sort of illness upon me in an attempt to one-up my own diagnosis.

Or he'll strawman the disease and only focus on the non-applicable parts.

Last edited by Frost ninja; 09-26-2012 at 12:38 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:35 AM   #444
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you made me laugh hard enough that I have a blood pressure head ache

are you two trying to assassinate me?
That was the real plot twist all along.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:37 AM   #445
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

TR is your evil twin, and I'm secretly plotting to take over the inheritance by stranding your beloved in a hot air balloon while TR impersonates you. Then its revealed I've poisoned him and that Mizori is secretly carrying SnS's baby.

*dun dun dunnnn*
Old 09-26-2012, 12:43 AM   #446
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That sounds just confusing enough to warrant a multi-million dollar budget.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:47 AM   #447
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
You must have a really bad case of HPD.

I'm counting to see how long it takes him to read the wikipedia page on it
HPD = Harlem Police Department. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Quote:
and try to form a response,
Well, I wasn't going to beyond the HPD part, but I hate to disappoint.

Quote:
probably in the form of denial
I've never been in jail in Harlem. I've never been to Harlem come to that.

Quote:
or projecting a sort of illness upon me in an attempt to one-up my own diagnosis.
How does paranoid schizophrenia strike your fancy?

Quote:
Or he'll strawman the disease and only focus on the non-applicable parts.
Here I will have to disappoint, because I know for a fact that the Harlem Police Department is not a disease, and has no non-applicable parts.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:49 AM   #448
TRcommander
Chunin

To be fair, that was a better response than I expected. Not sure how you can have a case of Harlem Police Department, though. Should've found something that fit the wording a little better.

Last edited by TRcommander; 09-26-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #449
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

I am a man of many surprises.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #450
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
I am a man of many surprises.
Logical fallacy #21 proof by example
Old 09-26-2012, 12:53 AM   #451
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Logical certainty #1

Quote:
To be fair, that was a better response than I expected. Not sure how you can have a case of Harlem Police Department, though. Should've found something that fit the wording a little better.
It is similar in principle to the idea that a person may have a case of "the mondays".
Old 09-26-2012, 12:55 AM   #452
TRcommander
Chunin

My google search says that doesn't exist.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #453
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

The part about the logical certainty or the part about the mondays?

If the former, I direct you to my previous claims of infallible logic.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:59 AM   #454
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:
The part about the logical certainty or the part about the mondays?
The logical certainty.

Quote:
If the former, I direct you to my previous claims of infallible logic.
#43 argumentum ad nauseum
Old 09-26-2012, 01:00 AM   #455
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

#1 Cultus Isus Alwaysium Rightium
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #456
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:

^ If this is true

^ Then this is not
So denial is a check...

shallow and labile affectivity
self-dramatization
theatricality
exaggerated expression of emotions
egocentricity
self-indulgence
lack of consideration for others
easily hurt feelings
continuous seeking for appreciation, excitement and attention.

Welcome to the world of Histrionic Personality Disorder as stated by the ICD-10, you fit pretty much all of the criteria.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #457
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
#1 Cultus Isus Alwaysium Rightium
heh. that took me a short while to get that...........

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:04 AM   #458
TRcommander
Chunin

Quote:

^ If this is true

^ Then this is not
Oh, nice catch there.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:08 AM   #459
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
^ If this is true

^ Then this is not

I direct you to...that cat in the box...what was it called? Where the cat is alive and dead at once...I forget...either way.

In this case, I am so incredibly awesome that I can be both present in Harlem while simultaneously being able to legitimately claim I have never been, provided no outside source may be capable of observing the contradiction, and as you do not qualify as such, it remains so.

Quote:
So denial is a check...
I notice a distinct lack of you denying the fact of your own paranoid schizophrenia.

Quote:
shallow and labile affectivity
Quote:

self-dramatization

theatricality
exaggerated expression of emotions
egocentricity
self-indulgence
lack of consideration for others
easily hurt feelings
continuous seeking for appreciation, excitement and attention.

I will thank you not to refer to the upstanding officers of the Harlem Police Department in such ways.

Quote:
Welcome to the world of HPD as stated by the ICD-10
You are mistaken. The HPD is a building, not a world. I do not know what The Inter-Continental Destroyer Minus 10 has to do with anything. That guy's a jerk.

Old 09-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #460
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, nice catch there.
Not really, a "nice" catch implies theres some kind of challenge that was overcome. Cult just isn't that clever.