Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Anime News

Anime News The latest news on anime projects and the people that make them possible.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Devroux
Moderator
 
Devroux's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: All Pizza
Posts: 22,482
Rep Power: 37
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Favorite Character(s)?

Who is your favorite character? This can be from any anime or any manga that has ever been. Just give the name, what anime they're from, and why they're your favorite.

Character:
Anime/Manga:
Reason:
__________________
DΣVR
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
U
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Black King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: My Head's in Heaven, My Soles are in Hell.
Posts: 4,815
Rep Power: 17
Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Character: Sebastian Michaelis
Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler/Black Butler II
Reason: He's one hell of a butler~
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
Bacon
Moderator
Moderator
 
Bacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Walkin' through the candy-lane with Tifa.~ -.-
Posts: 35,954
Rep Power: 45
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

There's lots of characters I like for many reasons,but my favorite has to be:

Character:Luffy
Anime/Manga:One piece
Reason:Luffy acts like a child,but he has the principles of a king.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #4
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin
 
ILIKEPIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 14,358
Rep Power: 33
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

so many awesome characters it was hard to pick

Character: Akiyama Shinichi the ex-con
Anime/Manga: Liar Game
Reason: his incredible way of planing ahead and getting people to do what he wants without controling them
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)


Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #5
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ino's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Golden Land.
Posts: 14,547
Rep Power: 29
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Character: Lucy
Anime/Manga: Elfen Lied
Reason: Her toughness, her backstory, her split personality (Nyu), her clothing, her powers, etc.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Black King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: My Head's in Heaven, My Soles are in Hell.
Posts: 4,815
Rep Power: 17
Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

^Her bewbs? e.e
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ino's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Golden Land.
Posts: 14,547
Rep Power: 29
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Yes. Her boobs.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #8
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ohako's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Watching Bakuman
Posts: 3,079
Rep Power: 11
Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Male
Character: Shizuo Hewajima
Anime/Manga: Durararara!
Reason:
Personality, throws soda machine, clothes, his reactions, hatred towards Izaya, etc.

Female
Character: Kushieda Minori
Anime/Manga: Toradora
Reason: The way she walks, her personailty, her hyperdness, her wackyness, etc.
__________________

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #9
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Black King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: My Head's in Heaven, My Soles are in Hell.
Posts: 4,815
Rep Power: 17
Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Lmao! xD That's all I remember in Elfen Lied. I need to watch more of it.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #10
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin
 
Maikeru D. Shinigami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Funhouse
Posts: 44,848
Rep Power: 55
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Character: Admiral Borsalino Kizaru
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Reason: His cool demeanor and his ability to be a complete badass.


Character: Perona
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Reason: Her style, her ability to be cute and her being Perona.


Character: Gasai Yuno
Anime/Manga: Mirai Nikki
Reason: Her uniqueness, her insanity and her unpredictablity.


Character: Donquixote Doflamingo
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Reason: His differentness, his ability to be badass and wear pink at the same time and his powers.


Character: Juvia Loxar
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail
Reason: Her differentness, her beauty and her cute personality.


Character: Rob Lucci
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Reason: His badassness, his abilities and his style.


Character: Admiral Kuzan Aokiji
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Reason: His cool powers, his laid back attitude and his ability to be badass.


Character: Chief Warden Magellan
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Reason: His badass powers, his uniqueness and his coolness.


Character: Suzutsuki Kanade
Anime/Manga: Mayo Chiki!
Reason: Her being a tease, her sadism and her beauty.


Character: Elsea De Lute Irma
Anime/Manga: The World God Only Knows
Reason: Her cuteness and her personality.


Character: Taiga Aisaka
Anime/Manga: Toradora!
Reason: Her Tsundere attitude, her ability to be cute and her being small. Best lead character in a romance ever.
__________________
"The closer you get to the light, the darker your shadow becomes."

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka
Moderator
 
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Posts: 39,693
Rep Power: 57
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Naruto: Kakashi, Yamato, Iruka. Cuz they're awesome.
OP- Strawhats, Rayleigh, Shirohige, Ivankov, Inazuma, Bon Clay. bad@ss ppl
Gintama- Toshi. he's funny. same VA as Zoro. MADAO. the looser, hehe. but funny guy
Bleach- Ukitake, Byakuya, Kenpachi, Urahara. Cool, tough, and funny.
__________________
///
/^\\/

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

,,
, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~


カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:37 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin
 
Maikeru D. Shinigami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Funhouse
Posts: 44,848
Rep Power: 55
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

A lot of you have Main Character Syndrome, One Favorite Character Syndrome and/or Protagonist Syndrome.
__________________
"The closer you get to the light, the darker your shadow becomes."

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #13
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ohako's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Watching Bakuman
Posts: 3,079
Rep Power: 11
Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
A lot of you have Main Character Syndrome, One Favorite Character Syndrome and/or Protagonist Syndrome.
I have 2 and they are not main characters I tend to dislike many main characters.

Also in reality I have too many favorites mainly Fairy Tail, but I thought the thread wanted 1 for some reaoson.
__________________

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #14
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin
 
ILIKEPIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 14,358
Rep Power: 33
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

main characters usally get a lot of character development
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)


Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #15
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Black King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: My Head's in Heaven, My Soles are in Hell.
Posts: 4,815
Rep Power: 17
Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Fine.
Tanaka from Black Butler. He barely talks and he does nothing but laugh and drink tea. xD
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #16
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin
 
Maikeru D. Shinigami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Funhouse
Posts: 44,848
Rep Power: 55
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
I have 2 and they are not main characters I tend to dislike many main characters.

Also in reality I have too many favorites mainly Fairy Tail, but I thought the thread wanted 1 for some reaoson.
I actually like Luffy as a main character. Most of them kind of bore me though. They tend to be very cliche. Then you have a lot of non-main characters which are underappreciated. For example, Shino is underappreciated.
__________________
"The closer you get to the light, the darker your shadow becomes."

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:44 PM   #17
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ohako's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Watching Bakuman
Posts: 3,079
Rep Power: 11
Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
main characters usally get a lot of character development
Because they aren't good characters yet, so they need development while some characters can be awesome without any development or screen time.
__________________

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:49 PM   #18
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ohako's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Watching Bakuman
Posts: 3,079
Rep Power: 11
Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
I actually like Luffy as a main character. Most of them kind of bore me though. They tend to be very cliche. Then you have a lot of non-main characters which are underappreciated. For example, Shino is underappreciated.
Well actually Luffy and Natsu are the only main character I actually like. Yeah Shino is underappreciated, but he is a cool character. I like Genma from Naruto, they just don't have time to give those characters cool parts. Though I think they could still do more with Shino. I really enjoyed his first and like only fight in the series against Kankuro.
__________________

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #19
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade
 
Uchiha Sora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chocolate Droppa
Posts: 10,298
Rep Power: 20
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

Its pretty much a 4-Way Tie.
Favorite Character:

Tsunayoshi Sawada
KHR
Reason: HDWM V2. Nuff said. Well developed character as well. He's no longer No-Good Tsuna. Even when he's NOT in DWM.

Darui
Naruto
Reason: He's one of the only cool black guys in anime

Lambo
KHR
Reason: He's friggin lambo. He makes me rofl.

SUUUPEER ULTRA DRIFFFT

Sanji
OP
Reason: I can't really explain why I like him so much. Diable Jambe?
__________________


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #20
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Ino's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Golden Land.
Posts: 14,547
Rep Power: 29
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Favorite Character(s)?

I Didn't know you could post more than one character:


Character: Robin
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Reason: Her emotionless is funny


Character: Kuroki
Anime/Manga: It's Not My Fault I'm Not Popular
Reason: She's cute, and the fact the things she does to fit in are hilarious xD


Character: Akko
Anime/Manga: Girl Friends

Reason:
She's a great friend and lover to Mari

Character: Sugi
Anime/Manga: Girl Friends
Reason:
She's promiscous and ain't afraid to admit it xD

Character: Minene
Anime/Manga: Mirai Nikki
Reason:
She's hardcore

That's all I feel like listing e.e
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.