Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default URPT Round 1: Devroux Alter vs Shinmaru Celerita

Location: Football Field, Active. (People are attending just as they would a game)
Distance: 40 yards
Rules: Distance Duel
Spoiler:
Standard RP rules. This will test how participants handle rules, as well as pressure. The two contestants lives are linked by distance.

The first and second rounds, close combat is the way. Do not distance yourself more than the starting 40 yards, and you both will live.

Third and fourth rounds, ranged combat is the way. Do not get closer than 80 yards, and you both will live.

Fifth round, distance limits are off.

Contestants will be evaluated on battle skill primarily. So even if you lose, you may be judged a winner, but it is unlikely.

Shinmaru goes first.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved

Last edited by Noctis Arashi; 09-23-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Noctis Arashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: URPT Round 1: Devroux Alter vs Shinmaru Celerita

:gameface:
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Almost instantaneously, I appear. I look around to see a crowd of people cheering and going crazy. I'm in a football field. "So these are the rules.." the man running the tournament says. I listen to them all, but I'm eager to fight. As he's running on about distance, an orange aura covers my body.

As soon as the person is done speaking I punch the ground. Normally, this wouldn't do much do to my scrony muscles, but the aura surrounding me formed a psyonic armor around fist and adds to my strength incredibly. As my fist hits the ground it creates a massive quake, shaking the field and creating a crator around me and my opponent (40 yards). But more importantly the aura seeps into the ground and orange psyonic claws attempt to grab my opponent. They stretch as far as 12 feet in the aIr, past the surface on the ground. Being touched by these will result in severe burns.

Afterwards I stare at my opponent for a while. "Wait, I wasn't paying attention before. Aye dev, wassup?" I waive. "You're going to have a hard time with me."

1/5 turns

Current distance from dev: 30 yards

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 09-23-2012 at 06:15 PM.
shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Done with my post.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #5
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

5 rounds.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Almost instantaneously, I appear. I look around to see a crowd of people cheering and going crazy. I'm in a football field. "So these are the rules.." the man running the tournament says. I listen to them all, but I'm eager to fight. As he's running on about distance, an orange aura covers my body.

As soon as the person is done speaking I punch the ground. Normally, this wouldn't do much do to my scrony muscles, but the aura surrounding me formed a psyonic armor around fist and adds to my strength incredibly. As my fist hits the ground it creates a massive quake, shaking the field and creating a crator around me and my opponent (40 yards). But more importantly the aura seeps into the ground and orange psyonic claws attempt to grab my opponent. They stretch as far as 12 feet in the aIr, past the surface on the ground. Being touched by these will result in severe burns.

Afterwards I stare at my opponent for a while. "Wait, I wasn't paying attention before. Aye dev, wassup?" I waive. "You're going to have a hard time with me."

1/5 turns

Current distance from dev: 30 yards
I let out a maniacal laugh as I suddenly sink a few feet into a crater my opponent decides to needlessly create. Looking up from my switched footing, I see Shin, an old friend of mine. Sucks that I'm going to have to massacre him, but that's the way fate wants it.

"Oh, Shin," I shout as two orange hands burst up through the ground to my sides. I crouch, still staring at my opponent as these hands swing at me. Two black ribbons sprout out from my back, curling at the ends, and intercept the hands. They stop mid-swing and my ribbons just stand straight out, as if they were barely even feeling the weight of the hands. The black ribbons begin to glow red as the unearthly metal that composes them heats up to extraordinary temperatures.

Using my ribbons and my feet, I push off from my position on the ground and the hands, moving out as they collide together and dart towards my opponent, propelled by such force that I don't even touch the ground.

As I come near my opponent I swing my legs, attempting to kick my opponent with my steel-toed boots. At the same time I kick, I am also using my ribbons to simultaneously jab at my opponent, hopefully dealing out enough attacks in a short amount of time that he can't react to all of them.

My movements keep me seemingly hovering above the ground, but as I decide to move away, I let my feet momentarily touch the ground - just my toes - in order to propel myself only ten feet away. Landing, I spin. The ribbons on my back stretch outwards faster than a normal eye can see, covering at least 30 feet from my position before they come to my opponent's area. As I spin, these ribbons will hopefully slice my opponent cleanly in half with their finely serrated edges.

I then stop, remaining within 10 feet of my opponent, and crouch. "Shin, Shin," I tease. "We are not friends on this field. Don't get slaughtered."
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-23-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

"Devvvvyyy! What are you doing? That's a no no!" Dev prances about towards me until he is in close range. I notice a couple kicks come my way, and I react quickly. A wall of my aura appears and melts the spikes off of the shoes as well as some of the rubber from the shoe. A barrage of jabs from his ribbons (which even though I've been his partner for so long, I've never seen.) Are caught by claws created my by my aura, never reaching me.

After easily dodging his kicks, I see him jump back ten feet and sling a sharp ribbon at me. I tilt my head to the side cleanly dodging it. Simultaneously, claws grab and restrain the ribbon. Sprouting from one another, they reach the end of the ribbon on dev's side. I flick my finger and they blow up one after another causing a bigger explosion each time.

"Slaughter you say?"

Seconds after, I jump in the air and rise above the smoke (directly over him) and an armor forms around my arms. Thrusting my arms downward several times at dev, a barrage of orange psyonic fists three times the size of normal hands are aimed at dev. Hoping he doesn't try to evade them, psyonic claws from the ground rise up and surround devs feet attempting to pull them should he move.

Landing 5 feet behind dev I jump back about 20 yards from him.

"Quit it devvy your powers are gay."

Old 09-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*ESPN announcer* "BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRN!"
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #9
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

*does a thumbs up and a wink to the crowd and announcers*

Old 09-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #10
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Devvvvyyy! What are you doing? That's a no no!" Dev prances about towards me until he is in close range. I notice a couple kicks come my way, and I react quickly. A wall of my aura appears and melts the spikes off of the shoes as well as some of the rubber from the shoe. A barrage of jabs from his ribbons (which even though I've been his partner for so long, I've never seen.) Are caught by claws created my by my aura, never reaching me.

After easily dodging his kicks, I see him jump back ten feet and sling a sharp ribbon at me. I tilt my head to the side cleanly dodging it. Simultaneously, claws grab and restrain the ribbon. Sprouting from one another, they reach the end of the ribbon on dev's side. I flick my finger and they blow up one after another causing a bigger explosion each time.

"Slaughter you say?"

Seconds after, I jump in the air and rise above the smoke (directly over him) and an armor forms around my arms. Thrusting my arms downward several times at dev, a barrage of orange psyonic fists three times the size of normal hands are aimed at dev. Hoping he doesn't try to evade them, psyonic claws from the ground rise up and surround devs feet attempting to pull them should he move.

Landing 5 feet behind dev I jump back about 20 yards from him.

"Quit it devvy your powers are gay."
Seemingly with a mind of its own, the other ribbon that remained at my side during the spin begins to wrap around the other, trapping the hands in a sealed cylinder created by the ribbons. As the explosions go off, only a ringing sound can be heard from within the confined space of the ribbon, holding any damaging affects within.

With a jerk, I tug my ribbons back, which travel like spears and impale the hands that pop out of the ground, keeping them pinned and away from me as I stare up at my opponent, who has created armored fists to aid his own. As my other ribbons continue to hold the hands down, the front of my jacket unzips and a pile of more ribbons spills out, coming to life and forming several sets of hands that intercept the strikes of my foe before they can do anything harmful to me.

My eyes remain locked on my opponent, watching him as he lands and jumps back, running from me. "There is no escape, old friend," I say, letting the ribbons from my torso jam themselves into the ground. The ribbons coming from my back then weave together, forming a loosely knit wall in front of me, 20 feet high and 30 feet wide.

I raise this wall and drop it down on my opponent from above. Normally a wall of this magnitude would only crush him, but with the serrated edges of my ribbons, it would cleanly dice him up into a lovely meal. Simultaneously as this wall falls, the ribbons that seeped into the ground come up in a full circle around my opponent, attempting to lock him into a cell that would only let him be sliced up if caught.

While I hang back, I make sure that a few ribbons remain around me, of course making sure that I'm not defenseless.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #11
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

The orange aura that surrounds me suddenly raises creating an astounding power. As the wall falls the aura forces it back causing it fall backwards towards dev. Orange claws press the ribbons that surround me down, not letting it form around me. I back flip twice and jump back a couple times until I'm 85 yards away from him.

"My power. Its my aura. You've probably already guessed that. But its more than that... its a being. So in reality, you're fighting two people. But even more important than that devvy, watch this."

I hold out my hand an orange psyonic psp appears. The whole stadium becomes black with green lines.

"Don't worry, being in this won't hurt you. Although this might... Cheat code"

I press a series of combinations into the psp and two rifle men appear in the stands and aim psyonic bullets at devroux's head. Another cheat code cause ryu to come up from under the ground with a spinning uppercut, almost instantly after that a huge yellow psyonic disc flies from behind devroux (one that looks and is shaped like pac man to be exact.) that will certainly cut him in half if he makes contact. And lastly two little pixelated psyonic men, one wearing a green jumpsuit and one wearing a red jump suit, run between devroux's legs. They both eat a mushroom and become 30 feet tall. Jumping no more than five feet, coming down attempting to land on devroux.

*85 yards back.

3/5

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 09-26-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #12
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Ryu money or a person? If it's money, is it all over the place?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #13
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

ryu from street fighter

noob

Last edited by Devroux; 09-29-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #14
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The orange aura that surrounds me suddenly raises creating an astounding power. As the wall falls the aura forces it back causing it fall backwards towards dev. Orange claws press the ribbons that surround me down, not letting it form around me. I back flip twice and jump back a couple times until I'm 85 yards away from him.

"My power. Its my aura. You've probably already guessed that. But its more than that... its a being. So in reality, you're fighting two people. But even more important than that devvy, watch this."

I hold out my hand an orange psyonic psp appears. The whole stadium becomes black with green lines.

"Don't worry, being in this won't hurt you. Although this might... Cheat code"

I press a series of combinations into the psp and two rifle men appear in the stands and aim psyonic bullets at devroux's head. Another cheat code cause ryu to come up from under the ground with a spinning uppercut, almost instantly after that a huge yellow psyonic disc flies from behind devroux (one that looks and is shaped like pac man to be exact.) that will certainly cut him in half if he makes contact. And lastly two little pixelated psyonic men, one wearing a green jumpsuit and one wearing a red jump suit, run between devroux's legs. They both eat a mushroom and become 30 feet tall. Jumping no more than five feet, coming down attempting to land on devroux.

*85 yards back.

3/5
My ribbons fall softly, the ribbons that came from my chest wrap around each other and form a set of arms, tight and small as if they were just wrapped up regular limbs.

The helmet that covers my face shields my unchanging expression from the outside world as my surroundings change to something like an old video game. It's lame and isn't even potentially dangerous, but the stuff that follows it is. As people appear on the stands, they each point a rifle at me and fire. Spinning, I extend my arms rapidly and snatch the bullets from the air, using my rotation to spin and toss they ammunition back to bury it in the skulls of my enemies.

As a man comes spiraling upwards from the ground, I lean my head back and let his fist fly past my face. While he stills hands in mid-air, I reach out and grab his wrist. Sensing another presence behind me, I pivot and swing the mole man as if he were a weapon, smashing the yellow disk with him and somewhat shredding up the body of the man I used.

|||Forced Marionette|||

As the little men run through my legs, I merely step away, watching them as they suddenly grow. As the jump, I reach up with my arms, outstretching my ribbons to catch them in the air. When caught, my ribbons tighten around their limbs, forcing them back to the ground between my opponent and I.

"Show my what you've got," I call out to Shin as I force the giant men to march forward, trampling the field between me and my opponent as they walk. Of course, if my opponent sticks around, his own creations could be his very downfall.

In addition to these giants, I use the ribbons on my back to cut out a large 30x30 chunk out of the field. Wrapping around it, I lift it up and heave it over my head, sending it flying over the field after my large puppets. This has no special properties, but is extremely heavy, threatening to crush my poor opponent just as the puppets would.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #15
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Can you explain the last paragraph again?

Old 09-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #16
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I throw a big, heavy rock at you.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #17
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Watching my creations vanish as Bullets destroys them I am not phased by any of it. The aura of them simply return to my psp, that I am still playing sitting down criss-cross apple sauce. In addition to them dying, 2 of the characters attempt to trample me, although, I phase right through them due to them being made out of my aura.

~Cheat code svn018/?~

The characters both return to the portable console and as a result Dev's ribbons that were controlling them fall to the ground. Momentarily afterwards, he heaves a rock near my way. Sitting down, seemingly not acknowledging it, I do not react. Instead, I continue to play the game.

~Cheat code h35mp!@~

From this cheat code, three of the pokemon "Machoke" is spawned. They immediately jump in front of the rock and use rock smash. Afterwards, they advanced towards Bullets. Aka Devroux, AKA devvy. The one on his right uses flamethrower, the one on his left uses Rock tomb causing multiple boulders to fall on Dev, and finally the one in the middle uses Close Combat, causing a flurry of fast and furious punches and kicks to be thrown at my opponent.

~
Cheat code jjb2nj9$~

Next, a fleet of space ships (Space Invaders) shoot bursts of lasers at dev.

"Dev, quit being dull. Your ribbons are uninteresting. Try to remember our carnage."

4/5

Distance - 85 yards

Old 10-01-2012, 05:56 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Devroux, please attempt to finish this whenever you have free time. If you aren't active, it may count against you. Thanks.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2012, 07:59 PM   #19
Devroux

Awards Showcase

*is active*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 10-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Just because you say you are doesn't mean you are.
Grand Master Roleplayer