Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-22-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
lakira
Apprentice Genin

lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default i love football season!!

As you all know im from tittle town i love my team the Gators but i especially love watching football with my family I'm more into college football sense my home town is a college town.
Go Gators my boys made it to the top 20!!!
Hey post who u all root for if u like football!

biodegradeable toxic watse!
Luffy says,"Thats is very interesting you are very intersting sir".
'That is some fine cusine!"

Last edited by lakira; 09-22-2012 at 10:25 AM.
lakira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
hlm9803
Academy Graduate

hlm9803 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: i love football season!!

Football's okay...As long as you multitask while watching it.
I find it hard to get into football unless I'm doing the playing.
Anyway, when I do watch it's for the Chicago Bears.
hlm9803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #3
lakira
Apprentice Genin

lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.lakira is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oooh cool beans i like eating while im watching

Old 09-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #4
hlm9803
Academy Graduate

Haha, yes. Because food is the best!
Old 09-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #5
lakira
Apprentice Genin

Lol food makes everything fun!!!i think like choji i love food

Old 09-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #6
hlm9803
Academy Graduate

You, me, and 99% of the world's population.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

football season is just code/slang for

MARCHING BAND SEASON
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:54 PM   #8
lakira
Apprentice Genin

Lol marching bands are fun marching bands are so full of spirit! They are like musians and cheer leaders

Old 09-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #9
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Had a Gators jacket....Not a big fan of theres though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakira View Post
Lol marching bands are fun marching bands are so full of spirit! They are like musians and cheer leaders

it's better than Sex especially my band we are the best in the state
Old 09-22-2012, 07:01 PM   #11
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I don't like football.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:04 PM   #12
lakira
Apprentice Genin

What band were u in...well idk if they are better than sex i never heard them are ur performances on you tube? !!!!but dats cool hey guy dude u should totally send me dat jacket lol jk i love my team mostly because i was born and raised here i bleed orange and blue! Its ok if u don't like football i like you!!!!lol,

Old 09-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Alexis I. DuPont Marching Band!!!!FTW!!!

We travel to Rome,London,Ireland and other countries and perform there and we are all in high school
Old 09-22-2012, 07:40 PM   #14
lakira
Apprentice Genin

Omg dats amazing!!!!!! Omg we should have lunch some time lol jk but thats sooooo cooolllll... i wish i was a musicians the only thing i can is sing i use to be an lead singer in a rock band i was pretty good i love singing!!.. are u gonna play music for a living?

Old 09-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I wish but I am not that good ...yet. But it's an option.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #16
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
football season is just code/slang for

MARCHING BAND SEASON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko-kun View Post
I don't like football.
both of you get out.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

do not hate cuz ur jealous
Old 09-22-2012, 08:07 PM   #18
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

why would i be jealous of your overgrown ear hair?
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

cuz you have no hair nor band skillz
Old 09-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #20
lakira
Apprentice Genin

LOl oh me oh my lol u guys are funny!!