Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Which is the strongest team?
EXPLOSION 8 72.73%
TRUTH 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #41
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

Kuarama is RESTRICTED look at the first post
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #42
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
In your theories you do not state what Itachi/Kisame will do!! Do you think they will stand their and watch !?!?

My stragty:

Deidara goes for the clay and Itachi uses Amaterasu to burn them and Kisame makes hand signs to hit the enemies.
Tobi counters by touching Deidara making them both intangiable
The attacks go right through them
( yet Tobi/Deidara can not attack. Their is no proof that Deidara can attack. The clay would slip right through their hands.)

Itachi and Kisame may be able to counter Intangiability with
-By piercing them with Toksuta sword (or having it out and extending it next to them and as soon as they are tanigable they are sealed)
-Giant Water Shark eats chakra and being intangiable is chakra so it could hit
- Water dome!!! They may be intangiable but they still need to breath. And they would not be able to move away or run
-Genjutsu by Itachi would trick Deidara

Deidara would also be surprised of Tobi's ability

Eventually Tobi would have to let go of Deidara and make him or both tangiable so they can attack

IF Tobi does not grab Deidara and make him intangiable then one of them would fall to
-Amaterasu blitz
-Toskuta Sword Sealing
-Shark attacks
-Tsunami
This whole battle has been messed up because you fail to understand the mechanics of techniques. First you suggested that Itachi could physically see Deidara's nanobombs and that Kisame's sharks could specifically target microscopic beings. Now this.

Do you even know how Tobi's intangibility works? We already got to the secret behind the technique in the two chapters where Kakashi finally figured out how to hit him using Kamui and he got a Rasengan to his sleeve, but Kishi even went in-depth and dedicated an entire half a chapter after that to explaining what happened. So let me extend that courtesy to you...

When Tobi goes intangible he is erasing his existence from the plane of one dimension and placing it into his own. He does not actually become intangible. His body continues to exist just in a separate dimension. Ok now I'm hoping that you understand this and will move on with my explanation.

Samehada or Giant Shark Bullet will not, I repeat, WILL NOT touch his chakra. When Tobi goes intangible his body exists in a separate dimension and therefore so does his chakra circulatory system. For some reason you've been operating under the assumption that his chakra remains in the real world and therefore something like Samehada or the Shark Bullet can eat through it. I kind of understand how you could think this would work but after Kishi explained the technique your theory was rejected.

Moreover, while he is intangible like I said his physical body STILL exists in another dimension. If Tobi were to grab for a kunai IT WOULD STILL WORK because although his body is intangible in the real world it is completely corporeal in his dimension. Likewise if Deidara reached for his clay his hands wouldn't pass through his bag because his bag along with the rest of his body, still physically exist, they just exist in Tobi's dimension.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 09-22-2012 at 05:26 PM.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #43
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
This whole battle has been messed up because you fail to understand the mechanics of techniques. First you suggested that Itachi could physically see Deidara's nanobombs and that Kisame's sharks could specifically target microscopic beings. Now this.
Itachi can not SEE the nonoboms but like Saskue he can see the clump of chakra that they make. Kisame does not need to see the nanobombs. The sharks surrond them with their mouths open or they or in a water dome where they can not breath in the nanobombs and they are holding their breaths. You think they will let Deidara make such a big bomb??

Do you even know how Tobi's intangibility works? We already got to the secret behind the technique in the two chapters where Kakashi finally figured out how to hit him using Kamui and he got a Rasengan to his sleeve, but Kishi even went in-depth and dedicated an entire half a chapter after that to explaining what happened. So let me extend that courtesy to you...
thx

When Tobi goes intangible he is erasing his existence from the plane of one dimension and placing it into his own. He does not actually become intangible. His body continues to exist just in a separate dimension. Ok now I'm hoping that you understand this and will move on with my explanation.
that's elementary

Samehada or Giant Shark Bullet will not, I repeat, WILL NOT touch his chakra. When Tobi goes intangible his body exists in a separate dimension and therefore so does his chakra circulatory system. For some reason you've been operating under the assumption that his chakra remains in the real world and therefore something like Samehada or the Shark Bullet can eat through it. I kind of understand how you could think this would work but after Kishi explained the technique your theory was rejected.
okay

Moreover, while he is intangible like I said his physical body STILL exists in another dimension. If Tobi were to grab for a kunai IT WOULD STILL WORK because although his body is intangible in the real world it is completely corporeal in his dimension. Likewise if Deidara reached for his clay his hands wouldn't pass through his bag because his bag along with the rest of his body, still physically exist, they just exist in Tobi's dimension.
But Tobi STILL can not use ninjutsu while he is intangible so why could Dediara?? He needs to infuse chakra into his clay for it to be formed into a bomb afterall. We both know Tobi can not stay intangiable forever and he only has 5min. But he is also making someone else intangiable so that the time may go quicker. Especiallly when Deidara has no idea what is going on he would have questions. Plus it would take time to make a bird and get out of range and then make C4 then use it..... That is IF Dediara can use ninjutsu.
You did not include the downsides of Tobi's transportation or intagiablity. But I would not expect you to.

They will have to be tangiable when he releases the C4

Deidara can not fuse Chakra into the clay because Tobi can not use ninjutsu while intangiable

Even IF it were possible they would have AT MOST 5min to get C4 ready

If they do not breath the C4 in than their is no problem. Kisame can go underground or use waterdome so Itachi nor Kisame would breath the bombs in. Itachi can see the chakra with his sharigan and Kisame would make sharks. 1,000 sharks can scatter the area and eat the bombs

Genjutsu couuld still be possible if they are intangiable

If your theory was possible then Obito could touch Madara and make them both Intangiable while Madara spams ninjutsu like meteors or perfect Susanoo or Fire style or wood style

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-22-2012 at 06:43 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #44
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
You did not include the downsides of Tobi's transportation or intagiablity. But I would not expect you to.

They will have to be tangiable when he releases the C4

Deidara can not fuse Chakra into the clay because Tobi can not use ninjutsu while intangiable

Even IF it were possible they would have AT MOST 5min to get C4 ready

If they do not breath the C4 in than their is no problem. Kisame can go underground or use waterdome so Itachi nor Kisame would breath the bombs in. Itachi can see the chakra with his sharigan and Kisame would make sharks. 1,000 sharks can scatter the area and eat the bombs

Genjutsu couuld still be possible if they are intangiable

If your theory was possible then Obito could touch Madara and make them both Intangiable while Madara spams ninjutsu like meteors or perfect Susanoo or Fire style or wood style
I didn't say he could perform the techniques, just that he can reach for and mold clay. You have been overrating Itachi and Kisame this entire thread. They don't have unlimited attacks to spam. I don't even consider Amaterasu blitzing a legitimate tactic for Itachi because he's NEVER used it right off the bat (most likely because there is a catch like it requires intense focus or he's worried about the disadvantage he'll be at if it doesn't work) but I left it alone because I didn't see it as a problem.

The only thing that would work is Tsukuyomi but Deidara and Obito both know not to look at Itachi's eyes and Deidara trained his left eye to be immune to basic sharingan genjutsu, while Tobi is proficient enough with genjutsu to control Kurama.

I'm well aware of the limits of intangibility you're the one who didn't know how it worked. The biggest complaint you had in this thread was that Deidara couldn't mold his clay while intangible, just because he can't put chakra into it doesn't mean he can't make the shape. Once he makes the shape then he adds chakra when tangible. And I'm not going to entertain you're ridiculously biased premise that the second they become tangible Itachi and Kisame hit them anymore. That's OoC, Tobi displayed enough reflexes to keep up with Minato. Deidara showed the ability to react to a blitz from Sasuke and get out of the range of Sasuke's chidori sword. Deidara also has clones and can go underground.

I already explained how anyone who passed middle school science will understand why you're shark idea is foolish. And holding your breath won't work. They microscopic organisms don't need to enter through your lungs they can go through your skin.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #45
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
I didn't say he could perform the techniques, just that he can reach for and mold clay.
what good is the clay if you can not infuse chakra into it? That means no bombs and just useless clay
You have been overrating Itachi and Kisame this entire thread. They don't have unlimited attacks to spam.
using 2Giant Water Sharks and at least 2 amaterasu is no spam
I don't even consider Amaterasu blitzing a legitimate tactic for Itachi because he's NEVER used it right off the bat
Itachi would use it on Tobi! He made Saskue do it to Tobi. WIth a huge threat like Tobi and Dediara it would not be crazy for Itachi to use Amaterasu. Especially with the knowledge that Itachi has on them and that they are S-rank ninja. Plus Kisame is there to back up Itachi!!
(most likely because there is a catch like it requires intense focus or he's worried about the disadvantage he'll be at if it doesn't work) but I left it alone because I didn't see it as a problem.
SWEET!
The only thing that would work is Tsukuyomi but Deidara and Obito both know not to look at Itachi's eyes ( you do not need to look into Itachi's eyes to get caught in genjutsu.!! Naruto learned that the hard way.. *points*)and Deidara trained his left eye to be immune to basic sharingan genjutsu,
WOW REALLY BASIC!!!! YOU THINK TSUKUYOMI IS BASIC!!! Deidara was even surprised by Saskue's genjutsu! Luckily Deidara had a back-up plan.
while Tobi is proficient enough with genjutsu to control Kurama.
Tobi is not the issue. I know he can break out of it but Dediara is a different story

I'm well aware of the limits of intangibility you're the one who didn't know how it worked. The biggest complaint you had in this thread was that Deidara couldn't mold his clay while intangible, just because he can't put chakra into it doesn't mean he can't make the shape. Once he makes the shape then he adds chakra when tangible. And I'm not going to entertain you're ridiculously biased premise that the second they become tangible Itachi and Kisame hit them anymore. That's OoC, Tobi displayed enough reflexes to keep up with Minato. Deidara showed the ability to react to a blitz from Sasuke and get out of the range of Sasuke's chidori sword. Deidara also has clones and can go underground.( Itachi/Kisame would notice a clone going underground)
Okay..... SO while Intagiable Dediara takes out the clay then molds out. The second they turn Tangiable he puts chakra into it... which would take more than a few seconds. Then they would go right back to intangaible..... they would fly up in the air and then they would turn taniable and put chakra in the clay and then send a bomb...... Well that theory is fine and dandy!!!
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
I guess by that tatic C4 is out of the question. It takes a lot longer for Dediara to infuse chakra into that and spit it out with while chakra is infused to it. And he would have to be tangiable to activate it.
Again you make a theory and do not say what the others would do.
Itachi and Kisame would not just stand there

The counterattack!!!!
Kisame:

- Kisame can create 1,000 sharks to surrond be on top and on them while intangiable! (they are not injured yet) As soon as they would turn taniable the sharks would already be on them and hurting them. Tobi could keep them intangaible but only for 5min or less. Plus TObi is making a lot of things intanagiable which is more effort and time (Dediara,Dediara's clay and himself).
Basically kisame would keep the sharks on him. Not only surronding them but being where they are. SO it is not being biased or crazy that as soon as they are tangaible that they get injured

Itachi:
- Itachi may not be able to capture them in genjutsu while intagaible but he would actibate Sussanoo and get the Toskuta sword ready and would be ready to pierce the smaller bombs or use fire style to destory them.

I already explained how anyone who passed middle school science will understand why you're shark idea is foolish. And holding your breath won't work. They microscopic organisms don't need to enter through your lungs they can go through your skin.
Deidara would not even have the chance to use C4!! He can not stay intangiable and then go tangiable!
This is just like the battle with Shino vs Tobi. Shino used his bugs to cover Tobi while intangaible. Tobi then warped away into his other diemension and appeared somewhere else. The sharks would follow them wherever they went. and Deidara would have no time to use C4! TObi would run out of time and out of Chakra. While Deidara is making the C4 he would be wide open for an attack
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #46
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
JLI2infinity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,546
Rep Power: 8
JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

I am getting tired of constantly correcting you.

1.) Itachi cannot activate Tsukuyomi when someone isn't looking at him. He can use other genjutsu but NOT Tsukuyomi, that is why Kabuto blinded himself and Itachi had to resort to Izanami and sacrificing the light in one of his eyes. Now, as I said before Deidara is immune to normal sharingan genjutsu, the only one that would work is Tsukuyomi. He specifically trained his left eye to see through sharingan genjutsu. The only time Itachi's landed Tsukuyomi has been when Kakashi and Sasuke stared directly into his eyes.

2.) Deidara adding chakra to his clay does not take a long time. Do you even watch him fight? He has thrown attacks fast enough to avoid a Sasuke blitz. He was able to outmaneuver all of Team Gai WITHOUT his f****** arms. It doesn't take a few seconds all he has to do is add chakra. That's it. He molds the clay while intangible then adds chakra when tangible, if you say Kisame weaves a sign faster than that you're wanking to another level.

3.) Fire style isn't going to work, Deidara can guide his bombs. And how is C4 out of the question. I mentioned this before but I don't think you read it. C4 does NOT have to be that gigantic doll that Sasuke saw. He can make miniature versions of it.

Quote:
This is just like the battle with Shino vs Tobi. Shino used his bugs to cover Tobi while intangaible. Tobi then warped away into his other diemension and appeared somewhere else. The sharks would follow them wherever they went. and Deidara would have no time to use C4! TObi would run out of time and out of Chakra. While Deidara is making the C4 he would be wide open for an attack
Ok you're done here. Go back and read every Tobi related fight we've ever seen before you come in this thread again. Seriously. I'm done correcting you. Don't read the wiki, don't take shortcuts, read the manga. You just completely misunderstood the Shino fight. Shino's bugs COMPLETELY lost track of Tobi. That is how they learned he was using space-time ninjutsu. The bugs couldn't follow him because he disappeared from the dimension. And Shino's bugs are made for tracking. Kisame's sharks just attack anything near them. The sharks would not be able to hurt him or find him.

Shino's bugs surrounded Tobi. Suddenly the bugs stop draining chakra. Shino says it wasn't a replacement because the bugs would've been able to sense his chakra and follow him, but the bugs were lost. It's at this point that Kakashi starts figuring out Tobi is a master of space-time ninjutsu.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #47
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
I am getting tired of constantly correcting you.

1.) Itachi cannot activate Tsukuyomi when someone isn't looking at him. He can use other genjutsu but NOT Tsukuyomi, that is why Kabuto blinded himself and Itachi had to resort to Izanami and sacrificing the light in one of his eyes. Now, as I said before Deidara is immune to normal sharingan genjutsu, the only one that would work is Tsukuyomi. He specifically trained his left eye to see through sharingan genjutsu. The only time Itachi's landed Tsukuyomi has been when Kakashi and Sasuke stared directly into his eyes.
cool. Genjutsu was not one of my major points of countering though.

2.) Deidara adding chakra to his clay does not take a long time. Do you even watch him fight? He has thrown attacks fast enough to avoid a Sasuke blitz. He was able to outmaneuver all of Team Gai WITHOUT his f****** arms. It doesn't take a few seconds all he has to do is add chakra. That's it. He molds the clay while intangible then adds chakra when tangible, if you say Kisame weaves a sign faster than that you're wanking to another level.
What does having no arms have to do with his clay? adding clay to chakra is like hand seals. they take short valuable time... this is why minato had such a huge advantage in battles. I was not saying Deidara himself is slow though.

3.) Fire style isn't going to work, Deidara can guide his bombs. And how is C4 out of the question. I mentioned this before but I don't think you read it. C4 does NOT have to be that gigantic doll that Sasuke saw. He can make miniature versions of it.
Fire style is not the only way to defeat the bombs. Kisame's sharks would also eat or counter them. When has Dediara very made a small C4?? Even if he could or did it would not go as far and may not comeplety kill the foe. Their is no feats for small C4

Ok you're done here. Go back and read every Tobi related fight we've ever seen before you come in this thread again. Seriously. I'm done correcting you. Don't read the wiki, don't take shortcuts, read the manga. You just completely misunderstood the Shino fight. Shino's bugs COMPLETELY lost track of Tobi. That is how they learned he was using space-time ninjutsu. The bugs couldn't follow him because he disappeared from the dimension. And Shino's bugs are made for tracking. Kisame's sharks just attack anything near them. The sharks would not be able to hurt him or find him.
I KNOW THAT!!!!! Yet Kisame can sense his foe's chakra with the help of Samehada

Shino's bugs surrounded Tobi. Suddenly the bugs stop draining chakra. Shino says it wasn't a replacement because the bugs would've been able to sense his chakra and follow him, but the bugs were lost. It's at this point that Kakashi starts figuring out Tobi is a master of space-time ninjutsu.
Yeah I just said that. The sharks would follow and surrond him then he would leave with Dediara into the other diemension which is retreating. They are in a whole new dimension. That Tobi stayed in. Tobi would have to reappear somone close for it to not be a DQ of leaving the area. The sharks would then follow and do the same thing again. Basically Dediara would not have time to make a strong level bomb and Tobi would run out of time and chakra making both him and Deidara intangaible
I know more than you think! Seriously I brought up the Shino vs. Tobi fight I know what I am talking about. The real thing is.....
- How will Dediara have time to make a high level bomb like C4?? Has there every been a small C4?? if so what were the results? Tobi would go into his diemension but that could be a DQ due to leaving the area ( unless he does not stay there and does not use prep and immeditatly goes back to the battlefield after he warps away) Basically Dediara/Tobi are on the constant defesives. Kisame/Itachi just have to have their ninjutsu on the ready to counter and surrond them waiting for an opportunity to attack. Tobi/Dediara can not be intangiable forever and nor use ninjutsu. When they attack they would be leaving themselves open and Kisame can easily make it his homefield advantage and one slice from Toskuta sword and the battle is over.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 02:13 AM   #48
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In the hole
Posts: 6,134
Rep Power: 24
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

Obito unleashes his pet.
__________________
Quote:
I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #49
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

okay NOW Obito wins Jl2
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:43 AM   #50
Fukai Tsumi
Apprentice Genin
 
Fukai Tsumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Britain
Posts: 149
Rep Power: 3
Fukai Tsumi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

I'm going with Itachi/Kisame here, they just seem to have the others beat at every turn. But It's an incredibly hard decision.
__________________
I am indifferent to your pain, your suffering. But then; I am indifferent to my own as well.
Ever write fanfiction? Ever want to? Why not join the One Shot Contest in the Forum Contests section? First place = prize money!
Fukai Tsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:53 AM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: The ultimate Akatsuki Team Battle

how would they take on the Jubbi?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.