Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Naruto should be with....
Hinata () 97 62.99%
Sakura () 44 28.57%
Other () 13 8.44%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #161
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

Plus if you look at MOST polls people like Naruhina
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #162
MINATO-The Yellow Flash
Ninja Academy Student

MINATO-The Yellow Flash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Agreed but that's probably because we all know Sakura loves Sasuke...

That and Hinata >>>> Sakura all day everyday
MINATO-The Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #163
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

(lol I think I single-handedly brought back the NaruHina vs NaruSaku and Hinata over Sakura debate))

hahah sorry
Old 09-22-2012, 04:55 PM   #164
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think who he should be with is the one he chooses for himself. If he chooses Hinata, then she is who he will be with, if it is Sakura who he is happy with then she will be him, unless she chooses Sasuke. The point is they both love him even if one loves another. They both have feelings for him. Whoever's future will be intertrined with Naruto's will be of only his choosing.

Sarutobi: That is a wise saying that has just been repeated quite a couple of times, if I do say so myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #165
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^yeah......

BUT HINATA LOVES HIM MORE AND SHE HAS SHOWN MORE FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM

plus Hinata never casued Naruto as much physical/emotional pain as Sakura
Old 09-22-2012, 05:08 PM   #166
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Like that matters.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #167
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
^yeah......

BUT HINATA LOVES HIM MORE AND SHE HAS SHOWN MORE FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM

plus Hinata never casued Naruto as much physical/emotional pain as Sakura
Hinata has never had an actual conversation with Naruto how will she cause Naruto any pain?

Sorry bout the double post.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #168
PrinceofPeace
Banned

how do polls not matter???

Hinata have had convo's
-when hinata gave him encouragement to beat Neji
-When they were taking the test
-When Hinata told him she loved him
-WHen Naruto rescued Hinata in KM
Old 09-28-2012, 06:08 AM   #169
Vaio
Freshmen Academy Student

Vaio is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll have to go with hinata on this one
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:50 AM   #170
Ariana Dean
Apprentice Genin

Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ariana Dean has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well in my opinion Naruto & Hinata should be together.
And also on that matter i hate Naruto for not carring about Hinata and going after Sakura even though he knows that Sakura loves Sasuke.
He totally hurts Hinatas feelings.
Ariana Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:15 AM   #171
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Hinata definitely IMO. Shes always been there for Naruto and Sakura is just startin to get into him ( I think )

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #172
PrinceofPeace
Banned

The polls tell it all NARUHINA FOREVER
Old 09-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #173
Arum
Academy Graduate

Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I will go with NaruHina on this one (because it's the most adorable thing omg! <3 ).

HOWEVER, we all KNOW that Hinata loves Naruto. There's plenty of evidence to support that (it's the most obvious thing in the whole show). But, do we really have enough evidence to support that Naruto loves her back yet? Unless someone here can present some, I can't say there is...

All in all, I really don't care that much WHO he ends up with (I'm kind of fine with either). But I prefer Hinata.
Arum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #174
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hinata cause i want sakura to die
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #175
PrinceofPeace
Banned

WOW NaruHina is soooo obvious

And what can you coompare NaruSaku tooo??
Old 10-13-2012, 10:12 PM   #176
AliceUchiha
Super Banned

AliceUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to AliceUchiha Send a message via MSN to AliceUchiha

Hinata and Naruto seems to have the best chances of success, but he's clearly more fixated on Sakura.
AliceUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 AM   #177
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Answer:
Definitely Hinata - best for all three of them.
I still didn't give up on SasuSaku.
As of Naruto being dense - yeah, but some recent manga (556???) makes me think it's slowly getting overridden.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:46 AM   #178
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki View Post
-_-' are you just saying that to TRY (key word try) to make me mad or do you really think that Shika
you know this girls got spunk i like that XD reminds me of ino and sakura but more of a tenten hint to her hhehehehehheh. hey Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki if you have a deal with me saying this pm me XD

(actually just pm me anyways XD)

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:57 AM   #179
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Hinata she is the one with romantic feelings for Naruto and Sakura probably wouldn't work with him

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #180
athoatho
Veteran Chunin

athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.athoatho is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hinata, if she agree Sakura does not deserve him he should have some dignity, and tell sakura that he is not a spare part
Everything that's really worthwhile in life comes to us free - our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free."
~Earl Nightingale
" Don't cry, Sasuke. Your big brother is here to protect you, no matter what happens." (うちはイタチ, Uchiha Itachi)
athoatho is offline   Reply With Quote