Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-20-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The Scythe

I'll bet you that scythe Madara has in 602 is Hashirama's. He was known as good user of ninja tools, correct? If Hashi summoned it during their fight, then it should have some remnants of his chakra, correct? AND I'll bet that Madara switched eyes BEFORE his fight with Hashi, and used Izanagi. All he would need is (what seemed like) a mutual blow with Hashi to get his DNA. While Hashi thinks he killed Madara, Madara gets away (using Izangai) AND has both Hashi's chakra and DNA from some blood on the scythe. Madara somehow gets the chakra out of the scyhte (a little PnJ), and BAM! Instant Hashi clone.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #2
DShika
Ninja Academy Student

DShika is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Scythe

SO would that be how white zetsu was created? if indeed Madara did all that and black zetsu was already a counterpart of his to begin with....
Old 09-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm thinking about how Black Zetsu came about, but yeah. That's White Zetsu.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:00 AM   #4
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It is against my earlier theory but... Madara USED scythe (it was his scythe). Atleast in anime, in fight with Hashirama, we see the same scythe with him (and with a fan). Moreover, if we believe what was shown in anime, we see that he has HIS ETERNAL MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN. If he wanted to fight Hashirama, he had to use his full potential.

I don't think there was need for Izanagi in this fight. Madara could simply faint, and later crawl to some cave or something like that.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 05:08 AM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Seems good. I know that OVA are not official, but in Hashirava vs. Madara OVA, Hashirama summons tools with a scroll.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:02 AM   #6
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

That's kinda what I was basing it on. But hasnt it has been mentioned in the manga that Hashi was a particularly good weapons user?
Old 09-21-2012, 07:06 AM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't know, I can't remember. He was an all-around ninja.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote