Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #21
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The wiiu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Sega saturn was the big boy on the block back in the day and they were unsuccessful. Same thing with ps3 losing out to the xbox.

How much are they? >_>
Basic White Wii U is $299.99. That just has the console, U-Pad, cables, and 8GB of space

Deluxe Black Wii U is $349.99. Comes with everything the Basic does plus; Nintendo Land game, a charger for the pad, a holder for the console, and 32 GB of space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Performance? HA. The Wii U can't even top the PS3.

Cost? The PS3's successor will likely be expensive, but I can't say the same for Microsoft.

Games? Features? LOB. Here are the Wii U's exclusives: Mario, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, and Bayonetta 2. Compare that to what the PS3 and Xbox 360 currently have.

Saying that the Wii U will somehow dwarf the next Xbox and PlayStation in terms of features and innovation is just a laughable idea. They can't even beat the current consoles!
THe Wii U is actually more powerful then the PS3. I read it's 4x more powerful then the PS3.

Wow way to forget A LOT of the games coming to it like Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition, The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2 like you mentioned, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Lego City, Updated Ninja Gaiden 3, Pikmin 3, and some others I forget. Plus this is just the beginning of the games coming out.

Thats because the 360 and PS3 have been out for how many Years and the Wii U isn't even out yet. :/

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]

Last edited by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250; 09-20-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #22
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Basic is 8GB
Deluxe is 32GB

So for like $50 more you get 4x more GB, and a $60 game or something

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #23
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Basic is 8GB
Deluxe is 32GB

So for like $50 more you get 4x more GB, and a $60 game or something
My ipod has more space than the basic....

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:05 PM   #24
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
My ipod has more space than the basic....
You can add more space with SD cards I believe. But yeah. little

Old 09-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #25
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can add more space with SD cards I believe. But yeah. little
I already sense a drop in sales

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #26
Sai's brother
Jonin

The price alone is too high for a Nintendo system. So sales probably will drop quickly

Old 09-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #27
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If you want to know more about the Wii U you can go on Nintendo official site, go to the Wii U tab and they have all the info you need. ^^"

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-20-2012, 08:20 PM   #28
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Basic White Wii U is $299.99. That just has the console, U-Pad, and cables.

Deluxe Black Wii U is $349.99. Comes with everything the Basic does plus; Nintendo Land game, a charger for the pad, and a holder for the console.

THe Wii U is actually more powerful then the PS3. I read it's 4x more powerful then the PS3.

Wow way to forget A LOT of the games coming to it like Batman: Arkham City: Armored Edition, Heroes 101, Bayonetta 2 like you mentioned, Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Lego City, and some others I forget.

Thats because the 360 and PS3 have been out for how many Years and the Wii U isn't even out yet. :/
LMAO NO. Not even in your dreams, boy, not even in your dreams. Then again, you'd probably read it from there, that 'somewhere'.

Those are not exclusives. Batman Arkham City is on the PS3, Xbox 360, and PCs. Warriors Orochi regularly appear on other portables and consoles, ranging from the PSP to the Xbox 360. Monster Hunter has annually appeared on the Wii and PSP, and is soon slated for PS Vita. Lego City is considering an expansion release to other consoles and portables if success on the Wii U is met.

Mario IS an exclusive. Arkham City IS NOT. Kirby IS an exclusive. Assassins' Creed III IS NOT. Bayonetta 2 IS an exclusive. Monster Hunter IS NOT. Follow me? Third party releases aren't special. Know why? Because every console you will find will have them and in certain cases, even portables or smartphones (ex. Call of Duty, Dead Space).

In other words, when you're looking at the game titles of a particular console/portable, you look at its' exclusives. With Microsoft, there's Halo. With Sony, there's Uncharted. With the Wii, there's Super Smash Bros.

And what the hell is Heroes 101? Such a thing doesn't even exist to begin with.

In other words, you're saying that aged, supposedly 'inferior' technology is supposed to possess more features than a sleek, new one that has been in development for years and in effect, is more advanced? By applying your statement, I can say that a string in a cord is a more sophisticated and advanced form of communication than both email and the modern smartphone combined. A bow and an arrow is a much more advanced piece of technology than the gatling gun then, because it's had more time to tune and tweak its' features. Y'know, because everything has limitless growth and never can outdate or expire.

Blind admiration is not always considered a good thing, Leaf/Mist.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #29
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
LMAO NO. Not even in your dreams, boy, not even in your dreams. Then again, you'd probably read it from there, that 'somewhere'.

Those are not exclusives. Batman Arkham City is on the PS3, Xbox 360, and PCs. Warriors Orochi regularly appear on other portables and consoles, ranging from the PSP to the Xbox 360. Monster Hunter has annually appeared on the Wii and PSP, and is soon slated for PS Vita. Lego City is considering an expansion release to other consoles and portables if success on the Wii U is met.

Mario IS an exclusive. Arkham City IS NOT. Kirby IS an exclusive. Assassins' Creed III IS NOT. Bayonetta 2 IS an exclusive. Monster Hunter IS NOT. Follow me? Third party releases aren't special. Know why? Because every console you will find will have them and in certain cases, even portables or smartphones (ex. Call of Duty, Dead Space).

In other words, when you're looking at the game titles of a particular console/portable, you look at its' exclusives. With Microsoft, there's Halo. With Sony, there's Uncharted. With the Wii, there's Super Smash Bros.

And what the hell is Heroes 101? Such a thing doesn't even exist to begin with.

In other words, you're saying that aged, supposedly 'inferior' technology is supposed to possess more features than a sleek, new one that has been in development for years and in effect, is more advanced? By applying your statement, I can say that a string in a cord is a more sophisticated and advanced form of communication than both email and the modern smartphone combined. A bow and an arrow is a much more advanced piece of technology than the gatling gun then, because it's had more time to tune and tweak its' features. Y'know, because everything has limitless growth and never can outdate or expire.

Blind admiration is not always considered a good thing, Leaf/Mist.
Yeah that somewhere was on somewhere like IGN, Gamefaqs, Gamespot, places like those. I don't follow unofficial sources.

It's a NEW version of Arkham City that the PS3 and 360 don't have, which makes it EXCLUSIVE on the Wii U. Yeah Warrior Orochi have been on other handhelds and consoles, but I'm talking about 3 which is EXCLUSIVE on Wii like Samurai Warriors 3 was on the Wii. Monster Hunter has been on other systems but I'm talking about Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 is EXCLUSIVE on the Wii U and 3DS. Where did you here it was coming to the Vita? I see my mistake didn't hear about that happening to Lego City.

I'm not talking about their series I'm taking about the single games themselves being exclusive. I know those other games from the series in the past have appeared on other systems. That doesn't happen with ALL 3rd party games.

I made a mistake in the title cause I forget the name and was thinking of the old name for it, I corrected it in my post.

Never said one was better then the other. I'm saying you can't compare the 2 systems cause for one the Wii U isn't even out yet and won't be until November and that the PS3 has been out for a couple of years. Give the Wii U a couple of years like the PS3 to establish itself and then you can compare them.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 09-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #30
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yes, and places like IGN, GameFaqs, and GameSpot have never been wrong apparently. Even when it's based off of speculation of a system that was still in progress and hasn't even released yet to begin with.

Yes, and Arkham Asylum has the Joker in it as exclusive DLC. That must be very special then.

Tell me one thing that is new in the Wii U version of Arkham City other than Batman's new electric gauntlets and Catwoman's cleavage-censoring outfit then.

Warriors Orochi 3 is on both the PS3 and 360. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_Orochi_3

Monster Hunter 3 is being released on the 3DS, as you've said. In other words, it's not a Wii U exclusive.

Then feel free to name me one example of that NOT happening.

Wonderful 101? So what's another mediocre title to a mountain of it?

We were referring to system software/features, not industry establishment or fan base.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #31
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Wii U

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PS3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So apparently, the Wii U is four times superior to the PS3's processing and graphical power.. HAHA YEA RITE.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #32
Sai's brother
Jonin

The only thing I heard of the Wii U being better than with PS3 was that the Wii U's HD is like 50% better. I never heard anything about it's graphics being better. Lol :3

Old 09-20-2012, 09:43 PM   #33
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The only thing I heard of the Wii U being better than with PS3 was that the Wii U's HD is like 50% better. I never heard anything about it's graphics being better. Lol :3
This. Nintendo fanboys got their facts wrong.

And of course, that's a comparison to the PS3 w/o the HDMI cable. K'now what that mean?

Old 09-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #34
Sai's brother
Jonin

Yuppers

Old 09-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #35
Bacon

Awards Showcase

lol without any sources, you're both fanboys.

Quote:

Old 09-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #36
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

While 3rd party support is strong for the WiiU, main reason to get it is due to the 1st party titles, that is a fact that can't be denied

NO system out there is totally superior to the other (one may overpower the other in 1 or 2 things, but there's always something to balance it out)

Now, the real trump cards for the WiiU? like it or not, New Super Mario Bros. U and the upcoming Zelda, on that alone (being that you're a fan of those franchises) the WiiU is worth it

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #37
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lol without any sources, you're both fanboys.
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=175540

Scroll down to find the HD part.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:28 PM   #38
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Considering the fact that the next xbox and ps4 are up in the air, it could be years before it's out. ~ lazy to google Googling

ps4
Next xbox
Nevertheless, an xbox level mario game is something I've always yearned for. I reiterate, it may be the start of nintendo branching out to third party titles. ;D

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 09-21-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #39
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Considering the fact that the next xbox and ps4 are up in the air, it could be years before it's out. ~ lazy to google Googling

ps4
Next xbox
Nevertheless, an xbox level mario game is something I've always yearned for. I reiterate, it may be the start of nintendo branching out to third party titles. ;D
At the latest, it'll be two years. Both Xbox and Sony are already in the process of developing their consoles, and some game develop studios such as Remedy have claimed to have already tested them. Their comments: "It's a quantum leap." Other studios such as BioWare and Bungie have already started new IPs based on those consoles and are creating those titles as we speak.

Nintendo has always been obstinate to change and likely will not be changing anytime soon.

Last edited by Vatanui AKA Pride; 09-21-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:55 PM   #40
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

The only thing the WiiU got is that cool Gamepad, other then that there's nothing worth mentioning as of now.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote