Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #3441
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Well then take the iffy characters as support...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

Old 09-20-2012, 06:21 PM   #3442
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just watched the recent ep i can't wait till cc2 shows a trailer that has cool ppl in it
Old 09-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #3443
knightindustries
False Prophet of an Ex-False Prophet

knightindustries is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think the trailer had fail juice all over it good god man what a waste I hope cyberdisconnect 2 makes 2d again every storm has been a real tsunami of dissappointments hey heres one for your noggin instead of cd2 using the fan game 2d concepts from sayin iland and taking a picture with the fake boxes they should have scraped this crap and made it 2d. 42 years old and i havent played a decent naruto since my early 30s. a total waste sorry pal maybe in another 5 years but this suks a rental at best 4me.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #3444
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ This isin't who I think it is right?
The one who shalt not be mentioned?

Old 09-20-2012, 06:51 PM   #3445
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightindustries View Post
I think the trailer had fail juice all over it good god man what a waste I hope cyberdisconnect 2 makes 2d again every storm has been a real tsunami of dissappointments hey heres one for your noggin instead of cd2 using the fan game 2d concepts from sayin iland and taking a picture with the fake boxes they should have scraped this crap and made it 2d. 42 years old and i havent played a decent naruto since my early 30s. a total waste sorry pal maybe in another 5 years but this suks a rental at best 4me.
Oh God No!

Old 09-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #3446
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightindustries View Post
Lol .... that way of typing(lol)... you cant be .... could you?

Last edited by ElementKnight; 09-20-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:04 PM   #3447
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ Dat way of typing........pretty sure no one is talking *j/k*

Gonna ignore him for the time being

Old 09-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #3448
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Knight How are your kids, pal

S3 Trailer was epic but it was bull -.- no new confirmations

Old 09-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #3449
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain;6266986[U
]^ Dat way of typing........pretty sure no one is talking *j/k*[/U]

Gonna ignore him for the time being
Edited just because of that lol.

Also yeah im just going to ignore him for right now. Im not gonna lie though it would be nice if it was him lol, he made the forums so lively back during the Storm 2 days (I honestly dont remember him too much on the Generation forum)
Old 09-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #3450
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
@Knight How are your kids, pal

S3 Trailer was epic but it was bull -.- no new confirmations
The only trailers I remember ever confirming something was Minato and Lars for Storm 2.(Maybe serious Tobi as an awakening too)

Old 09-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #3451
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^Well the first Storm 2 trailer confirmed Taka Sasuke

Usually the early trailers have a mind blowing clip at the end.. Or thats how I remember it at least

Old 09-20-2012, 08:29 PM   #3452
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

@Sasuke: Akatsuki Sasuke appeared in a Trailer for storm 2 as well.

Don't remember much of Generations though.

EDIT: Ehh....got ninja'd.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #3453
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

There's some new added cutscenes to the demo though

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 09-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #3454
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I guess that will be the same demo Japan will receive when its released. Usually I would use my JP account to download it.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #3455
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
They also said "107 Characters". There was never the word Playable in there, so for all we know they could mean Playable and Support.
Can you please tell me wheere this was ever confirmed?
Old 09-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #3456
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

^ Wasn't confirmed, it was a pic found I think shortly after storm 3 was announced. It's interesting cuz so far, 3 of the points have come out being true.

Old 09-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #3457
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
^ Wasn't confirmed, it was a pic found I think shortly after storm 3 was announced. It's interesting cuz so far, 3 of the points have come out being true.

Yea I would have dismissed this right away when Storm 3 was announced, because the previous games had been rated T, the depicting huge numbers of ninjas fighting on screen(Hack and Slash) had never been in a Naruto game(Besides Impact, and CC2 made Impact as well), and most of all the Non-Linear Story Line. Naruto games could not have anything but a linear story line because it is following another source material, however due to the Ultimate Decision Mode, I guess that can change events in the story, making it non-linear. Due to these unlikely circumstances actually occurring, I have a strong believe in the 107 characters. Now whether or not that is including Support Only is a whole other question.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #3458
Flame Master Yuji
Freshmen Academy Student

Flame Master Yuji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just hope and pray that, if the Jinchuriki are playable, they can have Alt-Costume or something, for them being alive, I would hate just the Edo versions, since they have no personality whatsoever, they`d be so boring then >_>.
Old 09-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #3459
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post

Didn't we confirm this as being a whole load of boulder dust? I'm pretty sure even CC2 said this wasn't true.

And that person who shall-not-be-named, how are you?
Quote:
I just hope and pray that, if the Jinchuriki are playable, they can have Alt-Costume or something, for them being alive, I would hate just the Edo versions, since they have no personality whatsoever, they`d be so boring then >_>.
Yes, if they are in this is definitely what I want for them too. They wouldn't have to change anything moveset wise, they just look a bit ugly as zombies.

Old 09-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #3460
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You know, all of his aliases have "Knight" in them. I'm thinking that "he-who-shan't-be-named" thinks he's heroic, like a knight. Pshhh...

Anywho, that trailer was a bit disappointing. With the semi info drought, I would've thought we would've had something else new besides cut scenes and another fight with the Nine-Tails. Hopefully in the near future we'll get a surprise. Also, they seem bent on NOT revealing Hanzo's UJ. It wasn't in that trailer either haha.

And lastly as an off topic side story, if anyone has played Tekken Tag Tournament 2, doesn't Xiayou's friend Miharu look like Yuna in the ending movies?

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Closed Thread