Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:40 PM   #21
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: heroes vs villans:arena 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
I get kicked back, and when I see him about to throw his sword I spin out of the way, seeing the sword pierce the side of the mountain and then return to him. As I see him jump in the air towards me, I use my telekenisis to take a chunk out of the mountain and I throw it at him.

[Is this mountain pointed or does it have a flat top where we could fight on?]
Flat top, yo.

I readjust myself in air to make my legs face the boulder. Once it is lined up with me I jump off of it upwards. While descending, I do a basic front flip. Right after I land on the ground, I rush at him. Once in proper range, I cut at his legs with my sword. "I'm growing bored of you..." I taunt at him. I try to roundhouse kick him in the face which will surely knock him to the ground if it hits.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #22
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Flat top, yo.

I readjust myself in air to make my legs face the boulder. Once it is lined up with me I jump off of it upwards. While descending, I do a basic front flip. Right after I land on the ground, I rush at him. Once in proper range, I cut at his legs with my sword. "I'm growing bored of you..." I taunt at him. I try to roundhouse kick him in the face which will surely knock him to the ground if it hits.
I jump up, over the sword as it swings where my feet was. When I land back down I see his leg coming right at me so I attempt to cut his leg with my sword. Before I can give him another chance to attack me, I shoot a blast of dark energy at him, and I run up the mountain towards the top. As I'm running, I have chunks of the mountain blast at him from both the side of the mountain and out of the slope to try and either hit him or just slow him down.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #23
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I jump up, over the sword as it swings where my feet was. When I land back down I see his leg coming right at me so I attempt to cut his leg with my sword. Before I can give him another chance to attack me, I shoot a blast of dark energy at him, and I run up the mountain towards the top. As I'm running, I have chunks of the mountain blast at him from both the side of the mountain and out of the slope to try and either hit him or just slow him down.
(omg dude if you attempt stuff people will just take it back)
I stop myself, mid-kick. I instantly transform into my silver based mode. My katana turns into two axes. When the black energy comes at me, I make the ground below me a magnet and myself a magnet to pull myself below your blast(I'm laying face up on the ground). I shoot a silver laser beam out of my eyes to destroy the rocks. I scale the mountain like you do and toss an axe at yo head. I make myself a magnet so it comes back to me. I make the ground below you a magnet and throw the two axes up into the air. they fly at you from above. Then I jump and make myself a magnet as well and do a super charged belly flop right at you, careful to not hit the axes.

Old 09-20-2012, 03:55 PM   #24
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(omg dude if you attempt stuff people will just take it back)
I stop myself, mid-kick. I instantly transform into my silver based mode. My katana turns into two axes. When the black energy comes at me, I make the ground below me a magnet and myself a magnet to pull myself below your blast(I'm laying face up on the ground). I shoot a silver laser beam out of my eyes to destroy the rocks. I scale the mountain like you do and toss an axe at yo head. I make myself a magnet so it comes back to me. I make the ground below you a magnet and throw the two axes up into the air. they fly at you from above. Then I jump and make myself a magnet as well and do a super charged belly flop right at you, careful to not hit the axes.
(You should teach meh then! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS)

I fall to the ground as the axe flies at my head, and I get up to see axes being thrown at me, and I spread my wings and fly out of the way. I also see you belly flop where I was. "Close call." I look around for something to attack with. "Wait...his body is a magnet..." I send a giant blast of dark energy at the mountain, creating a large tunnel leading into the center, and then I dash through it and await my opponent.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 09-20-2012, 05:48 PM   #25
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(You should teach meh then! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS)

I fall to the ground as the axe flies at my head, and I get up to see axes being thrown at me, and I spread my wings and fly out of the way. I also see you belly flop where I was. "Close call." I look around for something to attack with. "Wait...his body is a magnet..." I send a giant blast of dark energy at the mountain, creating a large tunnel leading into the center, and then I dash through it and await my opponent.
I stand up slowly, and leave my axes on the ground. I pat the dust off my body and I laugh a little bit to myself. "Time to finish this..." I enter my golden form. Rock from the mountain forms around my body, forming a body suit resembling that of a robot. My axes are gone. They have been replaced with a flamethrower. I walk towards the hole you trapped yourself in. I point the flamethrower down and pull the trigger. The hole begins filling with scalding hot flames that will burn you alive if they hit you.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

2 more turns for both to decide it.
Just so it won't go on for too long.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:19 PM   #27
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I stand up slowly, and leave my axes on the ground. I pat the dust off my body and I laugh a little bit to myself. "Time to finish this..." I enter my golden form. Rock from the mountain forms around my body, forming a body suit resembling that of a robot. My axes are gone. They have been replaced with a flamethrower. I walk towards the hole you trapped yourself in. I point the flamethrower down and pull the trigger. The hole begins filling with scalding hot flames that will burn you alive if they hit you.
As I see flames begin to come down the tunnel I have rocks fall in the way, to stop the flames from coming. I then focus a large amount of dark energy all around the room I'm in; it's covered in dark energy. Using my telekinesis for additional force, I send all the energy outwards, the strength of the attack causing the mountain from where I stood, upwards to explode. Half of the mountain is now flying through the air towards the ground below. All that's left of it is where I stood and downwards. The blast sent you flying off the mountain into the air. I make 8 balls of dark energy appear, 4 of them are shot at you from different directions, while the other 4 stay and shoot dark energy beams beneath you. The beams are spread out, but still close enough that they will slice your body to pieces when you hit them. Lastly, I use my telekinesis to grab some of the chunks of mountain in the air and they are thrown at you as well.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]

Last edited by Cloukora; 09-20-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #28
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
As I see flames begin to come down the tunnel I have rocks fall in the way, to stop the flames from coming. I then focus a large amount of dark energy all around the room I'm in; it's covered in dark energy. Using my telekinesis for additional force, I send all the energy outwards, the strength of the attack causing the mountain from where I stood, upwards to explode. Half of the mountain is now flying through the air towards the ground below. All that's left of it is where I stood and downwards. The blast sent you flying off the mountain into the air. I make 8 balls of dark energy appear, 4 of them are shot at you from different directions, while the other 4 stay and shoot dark energy beams beneath you. The beams are spread out, but still close enough that they will slice your body to pieces when you hit them. Lastly, I use my telekinesis to grab some of the chunks of mountain in the air and they are thrown at you as well.
I'm blown upwards with the mountain. I keep my cool, nothing major for me. I've seen worse. But maybe he's not boring after all... I think to myself. Giant boulders are falling download with me, and I look around for a way to get away from your energy blasts. Got it. I tilt myself while freefalling, and I fall onto an already falling boulder. I compose myself and stand on top of the giant rock. The blasts speed at me and out of the corner of my eye I spot the 4 beams below. Oh god. I look up, I find a bigger boulder about to fall on the boulder I am on. Let's see... I jump off of the boulder I am on, and the beams cross eachother right under me. I turn upside down so my feet are facing the boulder that was once above me. I watch the beams get closer and closer and once I am JUST about to get hit, I jump off the boulder I'm on and fly through the air towards the mountain where the battle is. I land on the flat land you're on and greet you. "Miss me?" I kid. "How about we actually start to get serious now?"

I take four tiny metallic pebbles out of my pocket. I toss them around the battlefield, forming a square around us. The pebbles begin to vibrate, and glow a gold-orange color. I take one more pebble out and throw it upwards. When it reaches the apex of the toss, it levitates. An electric barrier forms between all the pebbles, creating a dark orange barrier all around us. "Everything in this barrier... Is a magent to my will." I explain. "Yeah, you can walk out of this barrier... If you want to fall off the mountain." The barrier is a pyramid with us at the base. I grip my flamethrower. You can feel a strange feeling inside of you. "Have fun having everything attracted to you... And I'm not talking about girls." I laugh menacingly. Flames begin to come out of my flamethrower, and they rush at you, and will keep rushing at you. "Oh yeah, I magnetized my flames."

Old 09-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That is pretty cool. I like how you can basically say "I dodged it." But you do it so believably and cool, that nobody thinks its godmod or anything.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:55 AM   #30
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Sorry for this late ass post, I've been feeling like crap, and I was gone yesterday).

I send a blast of dark energy at your flamethrower cancelling it out. I then have this pyramid begin to fill with dark energy, and I spread my wings and fly straight up out of the barrier. "This ends now." Looking down I use my telekinesis to condense the dark energy around you and then cause it to implode with you in the center of it.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 09-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #31
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As the dark matter begins to form I know exactly what to do. I allow you to gather as much energy as you need then I speak one single thing. "Remember when I said everything in this pyramid is a magnet? Yeah that's still happening." I infect the dark matter and make it magnetic. It has a positive charge and I make myself have a positive charge as well. The dark matter is repelled by my and it flies upward. "Yeah, I also made you a temporary magnet while you were in the pyramid" The dark matte rushes at you while being attracted to you.

Sorry if theres some grammar errors. I'm not using a browser on my ipod that has auto correct.

Old 09-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Ok guys.

Clou:you were good on attacking but your attempting to dodge or block something kinda made you lose points.
I like how you were using the place to your advantage.

Pool:You were great on both attacking and defending.
You made a lot of good moves with the magnet and flames.
And i think you won that battle unless he had to ability to absorb it.

I really think i should have made it 4 turns or something but it's too late so here is who i think should win.
Spoiler:
Both of you fought so well
Spoiler:
but i gotta say
Spoiler:
even though this is my first time judging so don't judge me.XD
Spoiler:
the winner is..
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #33
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

k cool

Old 09-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #34
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

We have number 2 and five. / masterplan face

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #35
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I hat u pul.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 09-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #36
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And one. From last round.