Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 01:42 PM   #3381
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

The only thing that sucks is that pretty much every scan we've gotten so far was about the Kyuubi, (regarding Boss Battles I mean)

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #3382
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Yeah, I wanna see something else. Though this should be the last Boss battle that involves Kurama.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #3383
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I want Kin and Gin boss battle now, or at least sasuke and taka vs the four kages xD

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 09-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #3384
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

More like Sasuke and his Karin vs 4 Kages

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #3385
NSSFan
Ninja Academy Student

NSSFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Soo... There's supposedly over 100 characters in storm 3. Cool

Gamertag: InfamousStar16
Old 09-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #3386
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
More like Sasuke and his Karin vs 4 Kages
I lol'd at this. Karin is such a fodder character and yet she's a playable character.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 09-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #3387
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSSFan View Post
Soo... There's supposedly over 100 characters in storm 3. Cool
Uhuh...where did you get this info from?
Old 09-19-2012, 07:21 PM   #3388
NSSFan
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Uhuh...where did you get this info from?
Even though this started out as rumor for features that may be in, Most of these features have been confirmed to be in storm 3. I'm betting my money that the 107 characters are true too

Old 09-19-2012, 07:25 PM   #3389
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ Hmm, the first, third, and fifth points have been proven.
Didin't actually look back at that, Could have been just a coincidence though.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #3390
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Maybe, just maybe, it shall all be proven true...damn 107 characters, seems like they might need to keep the pts in there. Thanks for that reminder NSSfan!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #3391
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ Well, they already confirmed that no PTS characters will be in sooooo, its gotta be at least 18+ new characters.

Should be good.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:34 PM   #3392
NSSFan
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Maybe, just maybe, it shall all be proven true...damn 107 characters, seems like they might need to keep the pts in there. Thanks for that reminder NSSfan!
No problem !

Old 09-19-2012, 07:36 PM   #3393
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

@sagepain More than that bro lol. If we get rid of all the pts (even young kakashi and obito) which add up to 17, we have 55 characters left in generations. That's at least 50 new characters....jesus. I completely doubt now the 107 thing.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:58 PM   #3394
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

cant wait to see any of these in the trailer

nagato
zetsu
kage body guards
madara
old kages
Old 09-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #3395
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

New Trailer

Its a story mode trailer, The boss fights look nice, not really much was shown though. Even though this isnt in HD yet, is it just me or did the graphics get a nice little update.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #3396
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Hmm, not as nice as I'd hoped for.

Though it seems Sasuke will be fighting the 4 kage as a boss battle maybe.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #3397
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Hmm, not as nice as I'd hoped for.

Though it seems Sasuke will be fighting the 4 kage as a boss battle maybe.
Honestly, I expected a little more from CC2, They usually make such epic trailer, but this one didnt have that "epicness" that I was expecting. I didnt expect them to show any new characters or anything, I just expected them to show a bit more than they did for some reason. Dont get me wrong it's still pretty epic though!
Old 09-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #3398
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

I agree, but I guess comparing it too the some of the old trailers ruined it.
Makes me feel like maybe they don't have much to show.......at least not at the moment.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #3399
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yeah it probably didnt help that I was expecting "older trailer epicness". But I agree it appears CC2 doesnt have much to show right now.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:40 PM   #3400
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Did the opening scene remind anyone of the Naruto 2011 OVA?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Closed Thread