Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Cosmo vs You! (Part 3 Chapter 1)

Anybody and everybody are welcome to try me out.
Only 1 serious, non-grammatical edit is allowed, so if you fail to properly dodge a move once in one turn and another in a different one, you lose.
If you'd like to go first, pick a location, and if you'd like me to go first, ask me.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Cosmo vs You! (Part 3 Chapter 1)

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120386
Hyrule field will be the location.
__________________________________________________ ________
I was sleeping on the hyrule field as i felt a odd spiritual pressure. I got up instantly,ready for battle as i pulled out my sword with my right hand and pointed it towards my opponet.

I shunpo in my your face with my sword inches from your right eye as i attempt to stab it quickly while putting my finger at his left eye."hado 4,byakurai"
I shoot a single lightning bolt from my finger,aimed at your left eye.
I then swing my sword at your waist,attempting to slash you in half vertically.

I then shunpo back and hlod my sword in a defensive position,waiting for you to strike.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120386
Hyrule field will be the location.
__________________________________________________ ________
I was sleeping on the hyrule field as i felt a odd spiritual pressure. I got up instantly,ready for battle as i pulled out my sword with my right hand and pointed it towards my opponet.

I shunpo in my your face with my sword inches from your right eye as i attempt to stab it quickly while putting my finger at his left eye."hado 4,byakurai"
I shoot a single lightning bolt from my finger,aimed at your left eye.
I then swing my sword at your waist,attempting to slash you in half vertically.

I then shunpo back and hlod my sword in a defensive position,waiting for you to strike.
I releash a greyish poof of spiritual energy from my mouth upward, cero style, blowing your blade upward and hands upward, misdirecting your first attacks. I hunch down slightly, to your shoulder level, and shunpo to the side opposite your sword, evading your sword for a second time. I put a half between us and draw the hilt of my zanpokuto and point it towards the ground at hip level.

"Shine, Astrum"

Near instantly, a medieval lance shoots down from the hilt of my Zanpakuto and to the ground. A plume of dust shoots up from the point of contact between my lance and dry dirt, accept, it isn't regular dust - it's Stardust.
Millions of this tiny, greyish particles begin to spread around the air, filling the general area about 25 feet around me. The dust plume begins to become easier see through as the Dust separates. Some parts of the dust seem to clamp down on the ground from where they spawned, converting the matter into reiatsu, and then splitting to form new particles of dust. Each speck of stardust that isn't converting looks like they're in orbit, attracted to me and my specific spiritual pressure as if I was a center of gravity. They very slowly pull in towards me, as if another force was pulling against them. It's your own spiritual pressure, and they yearn for it, but mines is greater.
I, now surrounded in a shiny gray cloud await my opponents reaction.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:18 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

So you are saping my spiritual pressure right?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Can we fight?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Me and you?
Old 09-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #7
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Flash! We should fight!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:36 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Flash is...............not here.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:39 AM   #9
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Not currently; the dust is attracted to your spiritual pressure, but they aren't processing it.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #10
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Cosmo, we should fight.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:46 PM   #11
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Make the thread and first move. Bleach based characters only, please.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #12
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
I releash a greyish poof of spiritual energy from my mouth upward, cero style, blowing your blade upward and hands upward, misdirecting your first attacks. I hunch down slightly, to your shoulder level, and shunpo to the side opposite your sword, evading your sword for a second time. I put a half between us and draw the hilt of my zanpokuto and point it towards the ground at hip level.

"Shine, Astrum"

Near instantly, a medieval lance shoots down from the hilt of my Zanpakuto and to the ground. A plume of dust shoots up from the point of contact between my lance and dry dirt, accept, it isn't regular dust - it's Stardust.
Millions of this tiny, greyish particles begin to spread around the air, filling the general area about 25 feet around me. The dust plume begins to become easier see through as the Dust separates. Some parts of the dust seem to clamp down on the ground from where they spawned, converting the matter into reiatsu, and then splitting to form new particles of dust. Each speck of stardust that isn't converting looks like they're in orbit, attracted to me and my specific spiritual pressure as if I was a center of gravity. They very slowly pull in towards me, as if another force was pulling against them. It's your own spiritual pressure, and they yearn for it, but mines is greater.
I, now surrounded in a shiny gray cloud await my opponents reaction.

You activated your shikai and you are using the power of stardust.
I chant for 10 seconds as i use hado 90.
It pulls all the stardust into it and is also pulling you in it.
It will impale you if you are sucked inside.

I hold my sword aginst my right hip while holding it like a flamethrower.

"Eat them up,blancer!!!"

I spin around,shooting out smoke in a 20 foot radius.
I then come to a complete stop and point my sword at you while it begins to charge up energy.
I shoot a beam of fire at your head at shunpo speed.
I then pull out a cigar and light it as i throw it into the air.
The cigar explodes,leaving little ashes everywhere that will also explode.
I then stomp the ground,making smoke instantly come out of the ground faster than a shunpo.

Last edited by joon; 09-20-2012 at 02:01 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #13
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

You wouldn't be able to blow the dust away, it's anchored by my spiritual pressure. I'm telling you this in case you'd like to remodel your move.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok then.
Fixed.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #15
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

One more thing, sorry if you hadn't noticed, but my stardust converts palpable objects into stardust, you flying into my general area, say 15 feet, would put you inside of it.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Fixed.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Alright, that's your first and final edit before you're disqualified.
|As you begin to recite the incantation, I start realizing what it is. I increase my spiritual pressure, and, in effect, drag nearly every speck of stardust within inches of my body, outfitting me in a suit. The Hado spawns, covering me up. Inside the box, the spears attempt to pierce me, but with out results. The Spears that had tried to stab through me had made contact with my stardust first, and as they did, the Spiritual Energy that they are made out of was converted into more stardust. I drop my Pressure and The Newly made Stardust crawls up the spears and onto the box, which, too, is eaten by my stardust. Slowly, the box begins to deform and in the end, nothing but stardust is left of it. The fresh stardust that was just made begins to radiate outwards in a sphere with me at the center, covering the surrounding area of about 30 yards.

You release your shikai and blow fire at me. As the fire makes contact with my plume, it dies out. The flames made contact with my stardust, and had been sapped of their power source, your energy. The same effect applies to your following attacks; the smoke rises, but it too was sapped of it's energy and malicious intent through the solid ash that had rose above the ground and into my cloud first. I stabilize my spiritual pressure and pull the stardust back in towards me, to a space of 10 feet. This new area is extremely dense, maybe airtight, with Stardust, and conforms to to fit the general shape of my body and zanpokuto, the both of us. I slowly glide forward to my opponent.
"Attack again, and I'll stop playing defensively."|
Side note, when ever I say my stardust as a whole, I'll have to let you know that my lance is made out of an entirely different tier of stardust which permanently attached to my zanpokuto itself, unless otherwise stated.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Is your stardust reiatsu?
Old 09-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #19
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

No, it's spiritual energy, not pressure.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #20
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

When you ready for part 4, give me a call.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote