Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #80861
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
@Black King- You're pretty. ='D
NOW SAY HOW CAN I CALL YOU SHORTER? o-o
-missed this by like..a month-
Huh? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Same face feature and hair colour.
Yeah, I kinda see it. Though she has better hair. I hate my hair. xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #80862
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Kiseki's face cures AIDS....
Not sure if insult or compliment . . .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:41 AM   #80863
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

A compliment, obviously.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:22 AM   #80864
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A compliment, obviously.
In our country... people who speak about things while mentioning diseases is a negative thing.
So that is why I did not understand what you were trying to say, sorry.
Thank you if its a compliment!

Old 09-21-2012, 07:28 AM   #80865
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Curing AIDs would be a good thing. You're face cures AIDs. You're face is a miracle! =O

Old 09-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #80866
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Village Hidden Under the Pebble (it's a small village)
Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Yeah Butter Kiseki up BK...lol

Anywho here's some pics from over 20 years ago that I just downloaded onto my computer...

MAKE UP!!?!
Spoiler:

On a LST outside Pohang,Korea
Spoiler:

Groom and I in a Bar in Korea
I had a few too many
Spoiler:

Spades at 1 am...2 days after the ground war Desert Storm (look at my hands and arms that's soot from the burning oil fields)
Spoiler:

MINE!??!
Spoiler:

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
There is no Force,there is only Giggity-Goo

Mah Drinking Buddy ~ Raspy
Old 09-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #80867
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
In our country... people who speak about things while mentioning diseases is a negative thing.
So that is why I did not understand what you were trying to say, sorry.
Thank you if its a compliment!
*facepalm*
Curing AIDS is a good thing...your face cures it, which means that you're pretty.
Get it? Don't make me feel sad! D:

Last edited by Maruko; 09-22-2012 at 12:45 AM.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:27 AM   #80868
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You confuse me, Maruko. xD

And Hando, My respect level shot up ten fold. The last one makes me laugh. =)

Old 09-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #80869
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black King View Post
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You confuse me, Maruko. xD
How?
If somethings cures a disease it means that that something is a good thing. What is there hard to understand? O_o
Old 09-22-2012, 10:16 AM   #80870
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*facepalm*
Curing AIDS is a good thing...your face cures it, which means that you're pretty.
Get it? Don't make me feel sad! D:
I said I already got it, but I just felt like explaining why I was confused about it .___.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
Yeah Butter Kiseki up BK...lol
LOLWUT?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hando Craap View Post
Groom and I in a Bar in Korea
I had a few too many
Omy gosh, you were in Korea? Sooooooooo jelly here! o.O

Old 09-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #80871
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
LOLWUT?!

..I guess I'm buttering you up..xD
notawkward

Old 09-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #80872
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Hando Craap strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Omy gosh, you were in Korea? Sooooooooo jelly here! o.O

Yes,in the winter of '89.It was a 2 month "live fire" exercise with Air Force,Army,and Marine Corps.Lots of bombs,artillery, and mechanized manuvers.

Old 09-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #80873
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm curious, what branch were/are you in?
<-- Stupid and can't tell from the uniform

Old 09-22-2012, 05:44 PM   #80874
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Since there are no Ex's or Former...I am a Marine No Longer Active Doodie.I got out in '92.

Old 09-22-2012, 09:00 PM   #80875
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Love the pic's Hando! ^^ Looking very cool
Old 09-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #80876
Hando Craap
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Love the pic's Hando! ^^ Looking very cool
Of course Ah do...Ah'm Hando

Old 09-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #80877
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

With my sister (in the Prada glasses), Cookie, Welch, and the unseen cameraman Caesar at 'chow'
Military food is delicious..

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2012, 12:40 PM   #80878
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Cool pic black. My brother is in the air force.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #80879
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nice, BK! My dad's been in the army since 1990.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:28 PM   #80880
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Blackie, thats a cool photo

Closed Thread