Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #341
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Finished
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #342
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate
 
WishfulFairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
Posts: 7,787
Rep Power: 34
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Princeofpeace Your post about them being realistic reminds me of the Taylor Swift music video for you belong with me.
Just thought I'd state that

LARI!!!!!
__________________
A man is a very small thing, and the night is very large and full of wonders. ~Edward Plunkett


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #343
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Exactly!!! (see Lari18 I get references/comments/good points/shout outs)

If Taylor said it in a song then it MUST be true love!!!

You do not see any (or a lot of) music videos that show boy likes girl but girl hits boy and girl likes another boy that tried to kill girl and never gave the girl the time of day
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #344
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate
 
WishfulFairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
Posts: 7,787
Rep Power: 34
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Exactly!!! (see Lari18 I get references/comments/good points/shout outs)

If Taylor said it in a song then it MUST be true love!!!

You do not see any (or a lot of) music videos that show boy likes girl but girl hits boy and girl likes another boy that tried to kill girl and never gave the girl the time of day
It's just like the video though!
There's a cheerleader and a band
__________________
A man is a very small thing, and the night is very large and full of wonders. ~Edward Plunkett


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:58 PM   #345
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Too bad their is no other kind of reference to NaruSaku..... MAYBE BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

This is the ONLY song that I like of hers

But yeah everyone thinks sakura is like a cheerleader
-most say she is pretty
-she snaps all the time
-she watches the action from the sidelines

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!

Ever notice How Kisi is going for the obvious
- Obito was the first possible person to be Tobi
-Hinata was the first one to show loving emotion toward Naruto

Just sayin

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-18-2012 at 04:07 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #346
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Karin is smarter than Sakura because she knows not to keep chasing a guy who tried to kill you... That girl is getting on my nerves.
I know it's sad . Luckily we've only seen ONE panel out of the entire war arc of her thinking of Sasuke. The rest of the time she was kicking ass and breaking fingers. Hopefully what happened thus far is making her open her eyes.

If not let's get Karin in there to talk/smack some sense into her lol.

Quote:
And for the record. I don't hate the NaruSaku ship I just prefer Naruhina. Used to ship both (I know..scandalous!) but whatever love for Sakura I have is dwindling.
I must be scandalous too because I supported SasuSaku once upon a time(and I still kinda sorta think it's cute but I obviously don't want it to happen given recent events) lol.

Well I am flipped there. I used to despise Sakura and NaruSaku with a passion. But recently I've become a Sakura fan and I just really hope Kishimoto does her justice AND gives her a happy ending.

I never actually liked NaruHina. Sorry.

Quote:
If Naruto ends up with Sakura I won't go all crazy as long as they show Sakura's feelings grow instead of a random time skip. Because although their relationship grew, it didn't grow romantically on both sides.
If Kishi just puts a look onto the future with them together not explaining how she fell in love with him or just puts some bandwagon excuse saying its cause he's a hero or it's some sick rebound thing then I shall become the real life She Hulk!
I'm with you. After this heel of a rollercoaster ride I really want to see the pairing thing end in a good way. With all of the characters keeping their self-respect/diginity, and we see some believable development.

Haha she already tried the hero thing and it didn't work. I don't think she'll be a repeat offender. I seriously would not accept NaruSaku if it was a rebound thing. I will scream.

Quote:
Well 235ep never happened! So neither did his feelings or anything that happened! I tell my family I love them everyday. Wow you are going to back to insulting... you really are the 2nd worst debater I had the UN-pleasure of debating
Well I don't tell my family I love them every day. Doesn't mean I don't love them. I like to prove it with actions. Stick by their side when things are low, do everything I can to make my parents proud, cheer up by siblings when they are sad...you know because my is a family of action !!(we're not known for feel-good All-American sitcom moments lol).

NOTE: I am not saying that we're better because of that. All I'm saying is the absence of words doesn't mean the feelings aren't there(seriously PrinceofPeace does Naruto need to spell it out for you every time he's angry as well?)

And uh you didn't answer. If you believed all fillers counted why did you ignore episode 235?

Quote:
She did not need to say anything. She was stronger and their father loved her more than Hinata and made her sister the next in line inheritor than Hinata the older sister. Wheter Hanabi loved her enough her father loved her more than Hinata and paid more attention to her.
Then you are wrong when you said that everyone in the Hyuuga clan was mean to Hinata.

Quote:
Just because he does not like it does not mean he is holding a grudge. I do not like test but I do not hold a grudge against my teacher. Again you are putting words in my mouth
However you are implying that he is holding a grudge with statements like this:

Quote:
NS- What boy would keep liking a girl who keeps hitting him and causing him emotional and physical pain! Especially when the girl loves someone else.
Naruto never said that Sakura caused him physical pain and he never said or even implied that he was upset with her hitting him all the time. She hit him more in part 1 than part 2 but at the end of it all he still wanted her to like him.

Naruto would like a girl who makes him happy inspite of her faults. Sakura is that girl.

Quote:
NS- Now THIS is the most realistic . Boy likes girl but girl will not give him the time of day. Boy endlessly tries to impress girl. (Girl likes another but relazies in the end that she does not want the sociopath (Sasuke) but the loud, but sweet-hearted and genuine punk (Naruto))
OMG this is too easy lol.

Quote:
No Sakura is selfish! Sakura tried to kill Saskue so he did not do any more evil.
That part was selfish and a -1 for SasuSaku.

Quote:
She knew Naruto would not like the idea yet did it anyway. That is not caring for Naruto. How was the promise she forced Naruto to make show that she cared for Naruto??? Again Sakura was selfish and only thinking of her happieness and Saskue! Naruto was already under enough pressure but Sakura just made it worse
That part was not. She knew killing Sasuke would get Naruto to hate but she was going to do it anyway why?

Because she also knew that Sasuke caused Naruto more pain that anyone. And she wanted to take that burden off of his shoulders. Sure she went about it horribly, but her heart was in the right place.

For the record, Naruto hating her would NOT make her happy. But as long as he wasn't suffering anymore she would deal with it.

Quote:
Not always. Some guys have a best friend who is a guy but does not marry him. Also SOmetimes a girl and a guy can be too friendly and too much of good friends. This would make it akward or weird or just not see them in a spouse way. Also Naruto knows that Sakura will only be happy with Saskue. That is a bias and unlikey sceniro that is very specific and yet not fully true.
Key word in this is sometimes. Naruto and Sakura cannot fall in that group anyway because Naruto loves Sakura and Sakura knows it but they can still be comfortable with one another and that scews up the whole awkward thing.

Naruto knows (I repeat). He thought Sasuke would make Sakura happy because that's how it was when they were kids. He's been completely blind to the fact that Sasuke has caused Sakura more pain than ever and has been doing so longer than he has made her happy.

THis is because Naruto is as blind as a mole when it comes to Sasuke. I really, really hate that. But that's another debate all together.

Quote:
I responded to this 3 times already !! Hinata did not talk to naruto because
Don't care about her excuses. Point is she doesn't have a leg above Sakura because she doesn't KNOW Naruto. SHe knows nothing about his trials as a jinchuuriki, nothing about the pain he's gone through thanks to Sasuke, etc. All she knows is that when people underestimate him, he proves them wrong.

She doesn't know Naruto as person, she isn't there to comfort him during the bad times and to celebrate the good times and she doesn't know...Naruto. Because she never attempted to get to know him. Who does know him? Sakura.

Quote:
Sakura could have done the same thing and asked him to lunch
Sakura does initiate things with Naruto lol.

Quote:
COmpare when has Sakura has showed romanitc feeling toward Naruto and when Hinata showed romantic feeling towards Naruto.... Hinata obviously wins. Hinata has given him speeches. advice,help, and told him she loves him ALL of this without being on the same team. What Sakura has done fails in comparison
Well no...most of what Hinata has done is in her thoughts. And Sakura has done all that and more.

Quote:
WOW just 3 things smh
blush- Hinata ALWAYS blushes around Naruto and Sakura only blushed ONCE after not seeing Naruto in years so that is not very special

feeding- That was in the anime so it does not count! If it was in the anime give the chapter.
It's more than what Hinata has done .

Actually Sakura has blushed more around him in the manga.

The feeding was in the manga. Here's a hint: Konohamaru Sexy Jutsu.

Now I know what you are going to say.

SO WHAT THAT DOESN'T MATTER IT IS NOT ROMANTIC BLARGHBLARGHBLARGH

-You

Quote:
hug- You forget the Sakura also hit Naruto before hugging. And a simple hug fails in comparison to when Hinata said "I love you" in public
She hit him out of worry. It's like when your girlfriend slaps you for saving a child from a burning builing and worrying the hell out of her then hugs you right afterwards because you are alive.

And it is significant because she did it in front of everybody. We got like 1-2 pages of reactions, smiles all around. It was pretty big even if you don't think so.

Hinata did not say that in public. Only Naruto and Pain heard her(and unlike Sakura's confession he wasn't blushing nor did he look hopeful...and no one smiled).

Quote:
ROmantic things Hinata did for Naruto
I'm going to keep that 'for' in mind okay?

Quote:
- Watch him from afar and was inspried by him
That was for herself not Naruto. Naruto didn't know she was there half of the time(lol I am reminded of this one scene in the novelization of the first manga volume. Hinata was secretly watching Naruto and Naruto pretended to be asleep so she'd leave XD).

Quote:
- COnstantly blushing around Naruto
For herself. Naruto thought she was that way with everyone.

Quote:
- COnfessing her feelings for Naruto
For herself obviously. She even admitted that doing so was completely selfish on her part.

Quote:
- Helping Naruto on the test
For Naruto because her intentions were there even though Naruto backed off at the last second.

Quote:
-Helping Saskue bring Saskue back
WtH when? Hinata has done NOTHING to help in his search for Sasuke. Sakura has done WAY more and Naruto admitted that working with her(Sakura) to find Sasuke was what made him really happy?

Unless...are you talking about the Search for Itachi arc, where Hinata had her eyes more on Naruto than anything and had to be told by Sakura to do her damn job? Because nope...she made no impact there either.

Quote:
- Everyone knowing that Hinata likes Naruto
How is this 'for Naruto'? And how is this something 'Hinata has done romantically?' Just because it's obvious to others doesn't mean it benefits Naruto in anyway.

Quote:
- Hinata giving Naruto a speech and encouragment on beating Neji
For Naruto okay.

Quote:
-Giving Naruto medicine
For Naruto okay....he immediately tried to give some to Sakura .

Quote:
-Constantly thinking of Naruto
How is that 'for Naruto'?

Wow so out of all of that Hinata has only done three romantic things for Naruto...the same amount as Sakura(in your opinion in my opinion Sakura has done many more romantic things such as heal him and worry about his wellbeing(when he's not fighting))!!

Only...maybe we should consider the fact that one of those things(giving the medicine) led to a NaruSaku moment(Naruto offering Sakura that same medicine).

Quote:
Why should she be confused when one of the gusy she likes TRIED TO KILL HER their is nothing to be confused about. Even Naruto knew that She will only turely be ahppy with Saskue. It does not matter if you think she is confused or not. SAKURA LOVES SASKUE and thats that thus NaruSaku IS not possible. Naruto does not love Sakura as much as Hinata loves him nor as much as Sakura loves Saskue
Dude. She is confused. Let me ask you do you even like Naruto? You haven't said a lot of good things about him. You haven't said anything good about him actualy. You are only praising Hinata.

Why not just write fanfiction about PrinceofPeacexHinata and leave Naruto out of your fantasies?

Quote:
You brought up this stupid debate stamtent How will it hurt Sakura's growth/develpoment if Naruto picks her or not.
- If Hinata goes with Naruto that shows to never give up. Hinata was inspired and has gotten stronger with Naruto.
-If Sakura goes with Naruto that shows that you can chosse your second chocie. Sakura would still love Saskue
You seem to have forgotten that this is not Hinata's story. It's not a shojo. It's a shonen and it's Naruto's story. Meaning his wants and needs are above hers and so he is more likely to get Sakura.

You have made this too easy:

If Sakura gets with Naruto is shows that you never give up. Naruto has loved Sakura all this time and has NEVER given up on her and in the end his persistence succeeded because he gets the girl(and as a bonus Sakura gets a happy ending too. Cuz Naruto's a good guy and she will love and choose him over Sasuke.)

If Hinata loses out that doesn't mean the theme of 'never give up' is broken because that isn't Hinata's theme. Hinata's theme is about IMPROVEMENT and how you really can better yourself if you want to and to not let self-esteem overcome you. I'd say she succeeded there.

Quote:
You do not see anyone else going up to Naruto and saying what's up! WHy? CUz everyone is busy!!
Are they in love with Naruto too?

Quote:
I have given more chapters then you have. You can not show it too me cuz you are stubborn and one sided! Forget It I found it myself you jerk cuz I am not lazy
Some of Hinata's appearences(which you memorized) and chapters where Sakura has hit Naurot(which you probably googled). Amazing. Truly you have sweated in this debate.

Too bad you can't give evidence where it counts nyah-ha .

Quote:
BTW even the young boy was able to compliment on how pretyy sakura was and Naruto just said she looked the same!! And Naruto and Sakura did not have a connection through the eyes or connection at all. They did not even look into each others eyes at the same time. Also it was obvious that Sakura was sad. It was NOT obvious that Naruto was truely Naruto and to tell that Hinata was uncofident ESPECIALLy when they are not on the same team
The last time Inari saw Sakura she had long hair. Of course she wouldn't look the same to him.

They did. BEcause Naruto knew that talk of Sasuke made Sakura upset(without her telling him) and knew just how to handle it(again without her telling him). And she, just like Hinata(cept Sakura did it first), thanked him for it.

And it was obvious. Naruto saves her and then she looks at the ground and frowns. It was incredibly obvious.

Quote:
pg 17 chp 558. Sakura was not even sure if he was Naruto! Sakura said (and I quote) " Naruto...?"
ON THE OTHER HAND
Shizune it was SURE it was Naruto
She looked surprised that he was there. As far as she knew, he was supposed to be elsewhere remember? And then he also shows up lookign different. LOL so then I guess it isn't all that special that Hinata recognized him. Neji, Kiba, and Shino are morons though.

Quote:
I have admitted more than you and I admitted more than just fillers but I stopped because you do not admit anything. You have poor debating styles and you are a rude lady. JUST LOOK AT THE PAGES NOBODY BELIVES IN NARUSAKU AND PEOPLE ARE QUOTING YOUR POINTS NOT MIND THUS YOU ARE WRONG!!! You think your the greatest debater and you do nothing wrong but you are the WORST NaruSaku desperate believer I have debated!! You are a HUGe hypicrite
I...I think I'm gonna cry because you're so mean to me

.

Whoops wrong emote lol. But seriously if you are write can other people say so? You seem to have this thing where you speak as if your opinion represents the majority when it only represents YOU.

In fact, I won't respond to the rest of your post until someone says 'PrinceofPeace is right you are wasting your time and you are a HUGE hypocrite and even HUGER poor debater. Go yourself Lari".

Quote:
Also please tell me if he is right here:

Your ar the WORST NaruSaku fan I have ever debated... congrats
-Nobody agrees with you
-Mosty say NaruHina will happen
-You are a hypicrite
-You admited you were Wrong ONCE just like me
-You do not get your info right
- You exagerate to a whole different level
Edit: Except I want to reply to this.

Quote:
Naruto loves Sakura AS A FREIND... Naruto and sakura have not even said that they loved each other

My Proof: Naruto has not displayed evidence that he loves Sakura as a lover instead of a friend
This is bullshyt and you know it. Don't you?

I bring up three instances where Naruto's feelings are clearly displayed and all you can come up with is 'Naruto doesn't act the way I think he should act'. Bullshyt. You should really stop claiming what you can't back up.

For the record Einstein Sakura has never said she loved Sasuke in 540 but because it's implied you keep harping that it's true.

Naruto implies that he loves Sakura and you keep saying 'I didn't hear the words come from his mouth yet!' so that makes it untrue?

You're the biased one here. I asked for concrete proof to go AGAINST what I had given. Not your stupid opinion(don't care if I'm rude here because you've been rude since the beginning).

And it's clear you don't care about SasuSaku, and you are only supporting it because it gets Sakura out of the way(which is insulting towards actual fans of the pairing I think?). So you are a tool too lol.

Quote:
LARI!!!!!
WAAAAAAAT!!!!

Last edited by Lari18; 09-18-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #347
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate
 
WishfulFairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
Posts: 7,787
Rep Power: 34
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Dude. She is confused. Let me ask you do you even like Naruto? You haven't said a lot of good things about him. You haven't said anything good about him actualy. You are only praising Hinata.

Why not just write fanfiction about PrinceofPeacexHinata and leave Naruto out of your fantasies?


I love you Prince but Lari got you! Lari got you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!
Spoiler:
__________________
A man is a very small thing, and the night is very large and full of wonders. ~Edward Plunkett


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #348
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Yeah I like Naruto ! We are both talking about more about the girls than Naruto or Saskue. She did not get me hard... if at all. You made it seem like she burnt me but as always she just attacks the person who has an opposite opinon than counter statments.

I said Naruto was busy for one thing about him. What did you say that was so great about Naruto?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:51 PM   #349
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate
 
WishfulFairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
Posts: 7,787
Rep Power: 34
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
She did not get me hard... if at all. You made it seem like she burnt me but as always she just attacks the person who has an opposite opinon than counter statments.

still funny


@Lari why do you question his love for naruto?
__________________
A man is a very small thing, and the night is very large and full of wonders. ~Edward Plunkett


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #350
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

That is the main reason why it was not funny. This is what I mean by her being a hypricrite. She has not complimented Naruto. We are talking about 2 types of pairings so why should I say "wow Naruto is strong" idk she is confusing
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #351
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate
 
WishfulFairie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
Posts: 7,787
Rep Power: 34
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

i understand what you mean by her hypocrisy but the fanfic part was FUNNY

not saying she's right
__________________
A man is a very small thing, and the night is very large and full of wonders. ~Edward Plunkett


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:09 PM   #352
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

well her logic and what she says is soo dumb so I guess it is funny. At first I thought she was kidding but now I know she is serious which makes it even funnier.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #353
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant
 
NaruSaku ShikaIno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 514
Rep Power: 5
NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

@lari18
YOU ARE THE BEST!!
Quote:
Talking to people like princeofpeace, its just like talking to a WALL and if you ignore him, then he thinks he win and you lose.
__________________
NaruSaku
ShikaIno


!!ナルトとサクラ、シカマルとイノ永遠!!

Don't gain the World and Soul, Wisdom is better than Silver or Gold
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #354
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate
 
Missy Sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somewhere hiding in a tree
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 4
Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Nah ramble all you like haha. Aww thanks! I think you're awesome too
Awe thanks you make me smile!!!

Legit question though: how can Naruto make a choice without anyone feeling like they are someones "second choice"???
__________________
""Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! "
Missy Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #355
kaci
Ninja Academy Student
 
kaci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 51
Rep Power: 4
kaci saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

^^
Okay just saying guys..
This is obviously how its all going to end up..

Naruto + Hinata
Sakura + Lee
Sasuke + Suigetsu
kaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #356
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

I'd rather be a wall than a hypicrite
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #357
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I'd rather be a wall than a hypicrite
I like to be tree. Also this tree prefers NaruSaku, its just that I don't like Hinate because she is from the Hyuga clan and she is weak.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #358
kaci
Ninja Academy Student
 
kaci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 51
Rep Power: 4
kaci saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
I like to be tree. Also this tree prefers NaruSaku, its just that I don't like Hinate because she is from the Hyuga clan and she is weak.
LOL AT LEAST HINATA HAS GUTS. (Defending Naruto from Pain? I think yes.)

What's Sakura done this series? Pshhh, nothing..
Sorry bud. Sakura isn't exactly strong, either..
No offense or anything though. I respect your opinions. :]:]
kaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #359
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
I like to be tree. Also this tree prefers NaruSaku, its just that I don't like Hinate because she is from the Hyuga clan and she is weak.

YOU CRA?????

Hygua>>>>>>>>>>Haruno

Hinata >>>>>>>>> Sakura

AIR PALMS... that is all. Sakura can not counter that

Hinata loves Naruto more than Sakura does

Do not fear Naruhina fans I will counter Lari18 ... she is NOT getting away with this!!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:11 PM   #360
e710
Special Jonin Candidate
 
e710's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Red Half of the San Siro, with Balotelli
Posts: 2,306
Rep Power: 12
e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaci View Post
LOL AT LEAST HINATA HAS GUTS. (Defending Naruto from Pain? I think yes.)

What's Sakura done this series? Pshhh, nothing..
Sorry bud. Sakura isn't exactly strong, either..
No offense or anything though. I respect your opinions. :]:]
I respect your opinion as well. TBH they are both weak and complain.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.