Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #121
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG convo #58: Why can't we be friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Damn. How long did the mod go to jail for?
the only thing they could prove is that he talked the guy into it in a really vague way, the crime happened in Austrelia said mod was a Canadian

I think he's still modding that particular sites vs section it's been a decade not sure how that ended up..but I have a feeling he basically skirtted it..but I'm not sure on what Canadas laws were at the time on talking someone into doing something like that

no clue really..all I know is we had mods and members who were law enforcement officers or Lawyers and they scrambled to take "sides" along the general sides of the fictions they defended..and basically both sides were telling us all to shut our mouths and mind our own god damn business in a very threatening. way

that being said.if one of you guys got whacked by Colorles I'd probably also tell you guys to keep your mouths shut at least until viz was no longer being grilled by the cops..and stuff just because gossiping about that stuff can really be harmful

but they did it in a way that was more than just.. being smart and trying to contain things

I got out really fast

oh and then there was the time Troll Kingdom rail roaded a group of star wars fans and more or less framed 'em for being pedos and got a few of 'em innocently sent to prison

really it was bad back in the day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #122
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@e710

Depends on the jurisdiction but in a case like that he had to have gone away for at least 10 years
Old 09-18-2012, 02:16 PM   #123
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Damn. And its our job to keep things as brilliantly peaceful as they are now

Oh and IWD I actually have gotten legit death threats before that have been followed through on(not many but a couple) I didn't kill I only shot or swung to wound. They got the message tho.

Course it was also back when me and mizu lived in her old place in a bad part of town.

Shoot one time this one crack head. Broke in and mizu got em with an improvized flame thrower made from a grill lighter and a can of hairspray. Lit the bastard up good and it was funny till we had to put him out. After all that stuff sticks like napalm
reminds me of the time some dumbass early Gen Naruto fans tried to break into this CBR mods house...guy was a decorated Viet Nam vet

I LOL'd when he posted pictures of their KO'd bodies on their home site with a picture of his fifty something (yet still built like a tank) Jonah hex looking form with the captaion

"Bring it"

I laughed really hard..but also kinda flinched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ Never mess with this guy his family.

They is killers!
one does what one has to, to defend ones family

although one should lament that they had to do that more than anything else

Quote:
@e710

Depends on the jurisdiction but in a case like that he had to have gone away for at least 10 years
when the guy who was offed was offed in an continent half a world away and most legal systems in the developed world had yet to really tackle the issue of "violence caused by the internet" it really does depend on jurisdiction among other stuff

IIRC he's still walking around though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:18 PM   #124
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
the only thing they could prove is that he talked the guy into it in a really vague way, the crime happened in Austrelia said mod was a Canadian

I think he's still modding that particular sites vs section it's been a decade not sure how that ended up..but I have a feeling he basically skirtted it..but I'm not sure on what Canadas laws were at the time on talking someone into doing something like that

no clue really..all I know is we had mods and members who were law enforcement officers or Lawyers and they scrambled to take "sides" along the general sides of the fictions they defended..and basically both sides were telling us all to shut our mouths and mind our own god damn business in a very threatening. way

that being said.if one of you guys got whacked by Colorles I'd probably also tell you guys to keep your mouths shut at least until viz was no longer being grilled by the cops..and stuff just because gossiping about that stuff can really be harmful

but they did it in a way that was more than just.. being smart and trying to contain things

I got out really fast

oh and then there was the time Troll Kingdom rail roaded a group of star wars fans and more or less framed 'em for being pedos and got a few of 'em innocently sent to prison

really it was bad back in the day
Some people got to much time on their hands with the Star Wars thing. I would have got out their too.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #125
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

@sage I also know how to make ann improvized RPG that can take out helios and some armored vehicals

As well as knowing how to convert nerf guns into into lethal contraptions

I als made a few improvized ballistic knives.

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 09-18-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #126
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Some people got to much time on their hands with the Star Wars thing. I would have got out their too.
it's more than just the SW fandom and their hardly the worse, the Twilight fandom has burned houses down and the DBZ fandom is also pretty bad or was back in the day

it's really nice to see you back and posting man it's been awhile and you have been sorely missed

@SnS : Easy dude this is a forum with minors and you're treading dangerously close to giving them ideas..and let's face it it's probably blatantly against the rules and it's a can of worms I have no interest in seeing opened given how dumb the average kid is..in terms of actually implementing it

essentially- I'd hate to see the next columbine blamed on vs debaters

Old 09-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #127
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valvatorez View Post
Interesting.Very interesting.

It's sad to think that there were and still are people who take this *censored* that seriously.They need to be taken out back.
agreed 100% buddy

Old 09-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #128
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizore-chan View Post
@US

You should its such an amazing feeling especially if you have the one you love with you

You skin against the soft sheets. Enveloping the entirety of your being. And when you wake up first thing in the morning to crisp cool air and the smell of fresh waffles and homade juice and lots of fruit and eat it right after waking up first thing. Its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! -////////////-

You must try it

I would try it, I've wanted to for awhile tbh

Thing is, sometimes my family wakes me up in the morning. And sometimes they may resort to pulling the covers off me Awkwaaard

Old 09-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #129
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

@iwd

Youtube would be more likely to get blamed than me/us/vs debating but I still get what you mean
Old 09-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #130
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

@sage

So. Maybe that will teach them to knock.

Last edited by Muffintop; 09-18-2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #131
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
@sage I also know how to make ann improvized RPG that can take out helios and some armored vehicals

As well as knowing how to convert nerf guns into into lethal contraptions

I als made a few improvized ballistic knives.
Don't give the children (me) bad ideas!
Anyone insult Tsunade from now on is gonna blow up......

Old 09-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #132
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

So, are the highers up still protecting BG trolls?

Old 09-18-2012, 03:01 PM   #133
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

Tsunade is a over inflated drunk whooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee eeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come at me bro.

Oh hell yes!!!!!!!

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-18-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #134
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
So, are the highers up still protecting BG trolls?
seems like it for the time being

Old 09-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #135
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Tsunade is a over inflated drunk whooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeee eeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come at me bro.

Oh hell yes!!!!!!!
That'd be cool.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-18-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #136
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

IWD. You. Must. Look. At. The. Link. I. Just. Posted.

If you don't you can say good by to your entire family of naked mole rats.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #137
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
IWD. You. Must. Look. At. The. Link. I. Just. Posted.

If you don't you can say good by to your entire family of naked mole rats.
haha matter of time

Quote:
That'd be cool.
with this is going to come a wide array of technological developments

we could begin terraforming mars in a matter of decades

Old 09-18-2012, 03:20 PM   #138
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Notice how SnS hasin't posted the last 12 minutes...................its cause he's dead.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:26 PM   #139
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Actually its because he is a magnificent beast
Old 09-18-2012, 03:27 PM   #140
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

.......ohh, then that means I missed.

*goes back*