Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-17-2012, 06:08 PM   #70881
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Forum mall club

Yo noob.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Black King

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #70882
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARUTARD93 View Post
Anyone still here?
Yo noob.

@Pink SAME.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #70883
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Pinkie! Check yo e-mail!

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:10 PM   #70884
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Nah I died because of homework.
hi Nurse Pinky

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:12 PM   #70885
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Tard

WHY U NO HAVE SOME REP?!

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #70886
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Is now in love with Tard*
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the emails. ALOT of emails. But that's okay because it's Joshie.:3
I'll get with it with the files later, and I'll tell you if I need help.
Heaphones, I am going to listen to you so much now that you will explode.

@ Pie: I'm a nurse?XD

@ Indigo: Everytime I try to give her rep it won't let me!

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #70887
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
Tard

WHY U NO HAVE SOME REP?!
Whut? Are you asking me to give you rep?

Quote:
*Is now in love with Tard*
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the emails. ALOT of emails. But that's okay because it's Joshie.:3
I'll get with it with the files later, and I'll tell you if I need help.
Heaphones, I am going to listen to you so much now that you will explode.

@ Pie: I'm a nurse?XD

@ Indigo: Everytime I try to give her rep it won't let me!
You're welcome. What do you mean you can't give me rep?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #70888
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

@Pink I STILL GOT MORE REPZ DEN YOU!!! NOOB.

@Tard No. You have barely any rep.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #70889
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Look whose talking mister 2 rep power. I don't really care about that kind of crap anyways. I'm not here to be miss popular or anything like that.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #70890
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Your wife Hikari owns the fourm hospital so why wouldn't you be a nurse?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #70891
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

So? And?

@ Tard: It says the stupid "you must spread more rep before giving more to tard" crap.

@ Pie: Hickey owns a hospital? I THOUGHT IT WAS A SUSHI BAR.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #70892
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, okay. I was gonna say, I don't have that disabled or anything like that.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #70893
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Hikari is a skilled business woman owning multiple buildings in the chat section

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-17-2012, 06:24 PM   #70894
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh, okay. I was gonna say, I don't have that disabled or anything like that.
I don't give rep that often, so that's why.XD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #70895
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I don't give rep that often, so that's why.XD
Neither do I.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #70896
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I was going to get my generals out of the way and then transfer into my current program, but I still would've ended up having to go through four years of school just because all of the major related courses are taught in cycles.
ahhh idk how it's gonna work for me. I hope I don't have to take any general classes anymore lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
A list of things to do.

If you are a boy:
Spoiler:

Go to the store and buy boxing gloves. yes or no?
Buy video games for 2000 dollars.XD Yes or no?
Run around,fighting everyone you see. Yes or no?

But if you are a girl:
Spoiler:
Buy lots of beauty products. Yes or no?
Buy cloths for 2000 dolllars. yes or no?
Run around,kissing everyone you see. yes or no?
I like the kissing part for the girls P:

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #70897
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Unless I like that person. Or the post is just really really funny.
Really, I don't care about rep.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #70898
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

I got rep from Pinky once it was awesome

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-17-2012, 06:29 PM   #70899
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

It was for your b-day.XD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 09-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #70900
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Look whose talking mister 2 rep power. I don't really care about that kind of crap anyways. I'm not here to be miss popular or anything like that.
I don't really care either, LOOK AT DA BARS.

@Pink Whatever.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard