Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #321
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

I am not trying to give deadlines and your example did not seem like a deadline. But who is that not right? Saskue tried to kill her and she STILL LOVES Saskue!!! Naruto never tried to kill or hurt Sakura in anyway and he actually likes... or USED to like Sakura. Why should Sakura still be in love and thinking about Saskue! It's unjust! Sakura has no shown to LOVE Naruto. Yes they went on a "date" and she has done nice things for him but not romantic/loving feelings toward Naruto. Sakura has shown for loving feelings toward Saskue. What compares to what Sakura said to Saskue before he left to go join Oro... NOTHING!!! Sakura obviously still loves Saskue especially more than Naruto.

Yes YES YES!!!! Naruto ONLY wants to make her happy and if she is happy then everything is A-okay So what will make her happy???? SASKUE-KUN!!!!! That was his main objective. He knows how much she loves Saskue and bringing him back to the village will make her the most happy. Yes I guess naruto does love Sakura.... like a SISTER!!!!!!!! He just wants to make her happy! What movie are you talking about? I have not seen it so I can not really give a counter atm. Ideally Naruto and Sakura would be a match but Sakura just does not show romantic/loving feelings for him. Sakura wants to be with naruto WITH EVERYONE!!! WHile Hinata wants HIM JUST HIM and hold his hand. Sakura would NEVER want to share Saskue with everyone She just wanted him ALONE!! Sakura is IN LOVE with Saskue NOT Naruto
WHAT NOW BROTITS (i did not know you were a girl)

Are you seriously trying to say are you seriousl when I have a point and you do not have a good counter. How about just counter my point and say why it is invaild instead of trying to make someone sound dumb cuz really you are the one sounding dumb. Just counter... well I guess you can not cuz you do not have one. That moment was sure not a NaruSaku moment how was it one? ( when Sakura punched naruto and asked him how she looked and she got insulted)

Wow really you take everything to the extreme! She did not KILL herself for Naruto she was trying to protect Naruto thus giving the village a fighting chance. Yes she knew she was going to lose agaisnt Pain but it was better than doing nothing. Afterall she did try to get the chakra rods out of Naruto. Sorry if Kishi puts Hinata in the the same scenes as naruto.
Moments when hinata did NOT think about Naruto

-chap 79 pg 4 - chap 80 pg 5 Hinata did not think about Naruto and she was fighting proving her ninja way and fightiing for her
- all of chapter 521
-chp 526 pg 11 . Hinata worries about NEJI and NOT NARUTO. And to answer you questions they are not worried about their clan at a time like this they are worried about saving the ninja world!!
- all of chp 102
-chap 78 : Hinata gives meds to Kiba and worries about her battle with Neji
- In the movie "Will of Fire" Hinata goes AGAINST Naruto's wishes and tries to stop him from saving Kakashi
- finding Itachi, during 3 tails arc, and finding the beetle to smell out saskue, and the episodes during the rogue rain ninja she does NOT ALWAYS THINK about naruto
-ep "Friends you can count On" does not think about Naruto
- ep. "girls get together" Hinata does not think about Naruto
- ep "rescue hinata" hinata does not think about naruto
(Let me check on my last 3 points I may be wrong but at least I defeintly porved you wrong cuz she soooo does not think about Naruto 24/7)
She just wants to make her sisster and father proud and become a great hyuga. Her family made her shy. Hinata was thankful her dad saved her. Her sister does not think too much of her cuz the last time they were encountered she was weak. SOrry if they hyugas do not havve much scrren time but how is the whole family involved with NaruHina?

Yeah it IS stupid that you counter points by sayin it is stupid then countering with actual facts. If you do not have a counter than say i am right or do not say anything. You think your sooo perfect saying I am one-sided When I gave proof that I am not. Saying Hinata KILLED HERSLEF FOR NARUTO is totally exagerated and false. And now sayin a point I made is stupid instead of countering it is just sad and insulting on your part. Some of you points are not the "smartest" things in the world but I counter them instead of saying they are dumb.

Of course Sakura is not going to hit Naruto to try and kill him. Usuallly most people hit people when they do something"wrong" for comedic release. But there are currently 6-1 chapters and she hit him wayyyy more than 3 times
- chp. 79 pg11 - Sakura hits Naruto
- chp 3 pg 10 - Sakura hits Naruto
-chp 245 pg 17- Sakura hits Naruto
- chp 311 pg 14- Sakura hits Naruto
-chp 450 pg 4- Sakura hits naruto
Thats more than 4 times and their have been other times in the manga than Sakura hit Naruto (I just got tired of mentioning them after I already proved you wrong! ) And that is WITHOUT including anime and movie feats when Sakura hit Naruto. Not only has Sakura casued Naruto physical pain she also caused him Emotional pain by insultiing him, loving Saskue more, and making him make the promise

Which is not always the case. Plus they can not put whateve they want it hast to be approved. The only major Anime feat I included was the Pain fight. It was just more descriptive. It actually follwed the manga not some random anime filler that you included. At least my reference was an actually episode yours was just a filler nobody really watched. Your theory is not always true yet common. There is no proof that Kishi did not want thoses anime moments to be shown. Random moments in the anime can not be used without consent of author. Anime is just more descriptive and follow the manga. Fillers may have a different story.

- Sakura had no hesitation when she beat up Naruto for kissing Saskue. So your bell test theory is WRONG!!!!! The situation was different anyway and irrelevant. Plus Sakura did not even have time to attack Naruto she was shocked for 1 panel and then Kakashi got off Saskue. So again you example is irrelevant

-true fillers DO count

- exactly she did not do everything for Saskue as she did for Naruto

-exactly she did not do everything for Saskue as she did for Naruto

- WOW pranks thats how you counter... just wow but whatever use it . Thats nothing compared what Saskue does.

-Also since you like to compare That Sakura does the exact same things for saskue as she did Naruto WHEN DID SHE MAKE SUCH A PLEA TO NARUTO AS SHE SAID TO SASKUE ( the plea from chapter 181)

It is only because Sakura had info. Even when she did have info she believed that Naruto was weak. She thought Saskue saved him from Garra when it was actually Naruto.... when did she even thank him for saving her? Hinata was mostly worried than not believing in his power. This is really the only
"point" you have on Hinata and its not that valid/helpful to your cause. What excuses does Sakura have? She is NOT doubting she is worrying.

Actually I take back my point I gave to you for the Tobi scene. She was worried about Naruto not doubting him. You are such a hypocite. You say I am one-sided but I gave proof where you were one-sided and trying to exagerate you points. You are soooo one-sided even more than me .... when have I ever been on-sided as you!?!?!?!? No offense but this is the 2nd worse debate I had the pleasure of devating in

Shikamaru also stood by his side. But once again you are one-sided. He helped when Jiryria passed and actually did something when Saskue went rogue. He wanted to break the news to Naruto and Sakura. Also he was aware of Naruto's feelings.

Shizune was more welcoming and they did not question who he was. What was Naruto supposed to say hey whats up how are you.... he did not say it . He talked more to Hinata than Sakura and thats that. He said mroe encourging and helpful things to Hinata than Sakura can cared more for Hinata than Sakura. Is your only point that He looked into her eyes and asked if she was okay???? WOW that is sure love... NOTTTT!!!!!!!!! I already addressed the other statements above. The moment when Hinata was saved by Naruto was a huge Naruhina moment and up staged when Naruto saved Sakura.

Your a HUGE NaruSaku fan and I am a HUGE Naruhina fan. I think people can tell that. We are both trying to counter each others points.... But I am doing a better job cuz you exagerate and are one-sided. When did Sakura ever give Naruto an emotional speech???? Sakura did the least of the 4 to save Naruto from the darkness. Did Naruto ever address that her and kakashi saved him from the darkenss?

-That is just my point Naruto is the SECOND CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you believe that Sakura is so awesome that She can pick the great Hero of the leaf as A second choice!!! WOW!!!!!!! Naruto may be close but he is not winning this race. How can Sakura love Saskue when she tried to kill him. There is basically nothing Saskue can do to make sakura stop loving him.... which is quite sad. Close but No cigar

-Sakura wants to share him with everyone. Hinata wants to hold him and be with him. Sakura does not want to personally be with him. So no it does not depend on Sakura it depends on Naruto and Hinata gave Naruto a better life of love. A private loving one that is not shared with everyone.

- Instead of insutling me givve approite and correct and fair facts with counters k?

-where in the manga. I already countered the 235ep

- I say this because Hinata loves Naruto while Sakura does not love Naruto and their is no relevant and recent proof that naruto still loves Sakura. How can you say unless when you barely have facts

Even Sakura knows that Hinata loves Naruto. You hear this NaruSaku/NaruHina people Lari18 does not reply to my "bias statmetns" that I make time but I spend my time countering her "bias statments" . Wow the pot calls the kettle black yet again. Wow you really are a poor debater. How is what I say biased but not what you say??? Yet unlike you I am not going to threat and say I will quit debating because I do not give up!!!

You exagerate your points and when have I said something false. I am countering when I say so-what and I acknowledge some of your points when you ask. You asked me too and I did it but unlike you you do not and I have made majorly great ppoints. You a hypocrite. I asked when has sakura thought about Naruto during the war and yet you give points that are not even that strong. When everyone does it it is not that special. I give proof and chapters/pages unlike you. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Sakura still thinks that Naruto has NOT changed just look at chapter: 247!!!!!!!!!! She just wanted to catch up with him as a FRIEND. She was not eagerr for the date either and she did not show any romantic feelings toward him. Just llook at Sakura;s eyes in chapter 247 pg 3. Her eyes were blank and she even look the other eye she was not excited for the date she was a lil anger in the eyes anyway. This IS a pity date so get used to it. The facts are all there read between the lines. Most think Sakura is attractivve but he has not shown to love Sakura on the inside bbut he likes Hinata on the inside. Just like Kushina Hinata has great staminia and does not give up. Exactly Sakura overreacts to every little thing. She got mad just cuz Naruto said she did not change much since she really did not change that much. Hianta would have loved that compliment. NaruHina moments are more realistic. Girl likes boy yet girl is too shy to say anything and tries to impess boy. Rarely does a boy try and like girl yet girl is angered and hits boy.... that is NOT love. Your post are covered in confusion and insulting remarks. You are sooooo one-sided and biased and you try to blame me!! If you want to quit on what you believe on then do it QUITER!!! Just because I do not like sakura does not mean I hate her. Look at the other post I have said about Sakura. I have defended her multiple times and slammed on her. You have not even admmitted you were wrong at time while I have. You think your soo perfect and have not made your opinons on Hinata. You obviously do not like her saying Blech and yelling princcess Hinata. You are biased missy!! I am countering your points and not insulting you good gosh what am I supposed to do. You dissmiss my Hinata points as well. Hinata does love naruto the most and it is tooo bad her family forbids her from being with Naruto. Her family made her shy and even though she is shy she broke through her emotions to save others and confesse her feelings for Naruto. It is not like Hinata had free time to be with Naruto 24/7. Naruto was also busy while Naruto and Sakura spend time with each other wehn they were busy on missions. How did Sakura save Naruto from his lonieless when she just insutled and caused him pain?? I could say the same on how Sakura did not acknowledge how naruto was hurting due to the promise. Yes Hinata was busy and did not go up to Naruto about his issues. Sorry she did not pry through his issues and try to help. that was nto the greatest thing yet sakura knew what was happening yet barely help.... which is even worse. She did not acknowledge the pain he was in and barely helped when he was in pain. She just made the pain even worse! What did trying to kill saskue do but cause more pain. She tried to kill Saskue to help Saskue from doing more bad. She was trying to help Saskue more than Naruto yet again. Yet who saw Naruto out of the village and watched him leave.... HINATA NOT SAKURA thats who. Hinata's byukugan was not as good as Neji plus Naruto does not alwsy show his red chakra 24/7. If Hinata was on his team and learned more about Naruto she would have done more than sakura. Sorry fi Hinata's harsh family made her shy!!! I am countering your post not downplaying them. You downplay or ignore/insult mine... what do you want me to do????? You do not read the manga right. you say the latest movie and you give no pages nor chapters. You just complain instead of countering. Poor you !! How about you keep complaning and saying you are right you quiter. You have not convinced anyone. Your the only one rooting for NaruSaku. You even know that Sakura still loves Saskue and that Sakura nor naruto has told each other that they love each other.

Have no fear Naruhina will win

Spoiler:
but I actually hope both naruto and saskue die in battle

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-15-2012 at 02:32 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:43 PM   #322
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Sensei View Post
Don't worry, we will XD jk, best of luck to ya! (clap hands together and bow)
Oh you lol

Quote:
LOL I'm tellin you!!! Even after Naruto does make up his mind, this debate/fight will continue to go on. IT'S NEVER ENDING!!!!!! No matter what, someone is not gunna be satisfied with his choice and will voice their opinion on why it's wrong, and then the other side will feel like they have to explain why it's right XD
This is spot on actually haha.

PrinceofPeace I'm not countering your points just questioning stuff.

Quote:
-chap 79 pg 4 - chap 80 pg 5 Hinata did not think about Naruto and she was fighting proving her ninja way and fightiing for her
She admitted she wanted Naruto to watch her and that she didn't want to look uncool in front of him. So yeah she thought of him.

Quote:
- all of chapter 521
Not really 'all' because she only appears in two panels. But ok.

Quote:
-chp 526 pg 11 . Hinata worries about NEJI and NOT NARUTO. And to answer you questions they are not worried about their clan at a time like this they are worried about saving the ninja world!!
K.

Quote:
- all of chp 102
O...K...Hinata was unconscious the whole time though and that was all Neji's flashback...but okay I guess that technically counts.

Quote:
-chap 78 : Hinata gives meds to Kiba and worries about her battle with Neji
K. I mispoke when I said her EVERY appearance has her thinking of Naruto. However I still believe that Naruto is the only thing her character revolves around/is about.

Quote:
- chp. 79 pg11 - Sakura hits Naruto
- chp 3 pg 10 - Sakura hits Naruto
-chp 245 pg 17- Sakura hits Naruto
- chp 311 pg 14- Sakura hits Naruto
-chp 450 pg 4- Sakura hits naruto
K fair enough. I was wrong there too.

Quote:
Naruto never tried to kill or hurt Sakura in anyway and he actually likes... or USED to like Sakura
Quote:
-true fillers DO count
Okay fine. They really don't count but fine, let's say they do.

Episode. 235.

It happened before the war started, but after both Hinata's AND Sakura's confessions to Naruto. In that episode, Naruto said that he LOVED Sakura to another girl.

Please explain to me how you believe fillers count, and yet keep insisting that Naruto USED to like Sakura. That's what confuses me the most.(and it also confuses me how some fans can accept Naruto's feelings for Sakura and others can't).

And concerning your rant against me I explained that I'm backing off because there is no point in arguing with you. Nothing I say will do much of anything because you change the rules so to speak. Like this:

Quote:
I asked when has sakura thought about Naruto during the war and yet you give points that are not even that strong. When everyone does it it is not that special.
None of my points are going to be strong against that kind of logic.

And I'm just going to leave the exaggerated points thing alone because someone who calls Naruto's and Sakura's reunion an anti-moment and claims that Sakura went on a pity date with Naruto really shouldn't be talking :/.

...But I do kind of feel bad about leaving your points hanging since you obviously put a lot of time and effort into your reply.

Last edited by Lari18; 09-15-2012 at 05:47 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #323
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

SO are all anime fillers?

Thank you for agreeing with me and admiting your wrong on some points like I have

WHat was sakura's confession?

Their reunion was just not that emotioinal
Old 09-16-2012, 08:50 AM   #324
Lari18
Genin

Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
SO are all anime fillers?
Just the episodes/scenes that aren't in the manga.

Quote:
Thank you for agreeing with me and admiting your wrong on some points like I have
Haha sure thing.

Quote:
WHat was sakura's confession?
The one to Naruto. You know when she said 'I love you' and he accused her of lying? THat confession.

The point I'm making is, after Hinata's genuine confession AND Sakura's fake one, Naruto STILL says he loves Sakura in episode 235.

And so if filler counts so much, how can you say Naruto USED to like Sakura when less than 80 episodes ago he says he still is very much in love with her?

He couldn't have stopped liking her because he's rethinking his feelings for Hinata as a result of her confession. And he he couldn't have stopped liking her because he's angry that she lied to him.

So...why are you saying that he used to like her, when in that episode he says he loves her?

Quote:
Their reunion was just not that emotioinal
It was funny and cute. Why did it need to be emotional?
Old 09-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #325
Naru_chan45
Freshmen Academy Student

Naru_chan45 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Honestly I'm hoping neither. Sakura hurt Naruto and Hinata is just too quiet.
Naru_chan45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:06 AM   #326
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Preach PrinceofPeace
PREACH!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #327
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Are we using "fillers" or not
I used fillers to go into detail and explain why Hinata did not interact with naruto. At least my "filler" was related to the manga.

Ep.235- Yes Naruto loves Sakura BUT he just wants to make her happy. And what would make her happy????? SASKUE-KUN!!!!

I see NaruSaku as a bro/sis good friends relationship

I also think Sakura could have been nicer to Naruto when they reunited. Their date could have also been more romantic but it was not!

And I do NOT HATE Sakura BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you still love a man that tried to kill you and never showed feelings toward you!?!?!? She is making Naruto her second choice which is wrong. That is why I believe in Naruhina. Hinata has loved Naruto from the get-go and Naruto is losing interest in Sakura and he never liked her as much as she liked Saskue

@wish

I go to church so I PREACH
Old 09-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #328
Lari18
Genin

Quote:
Are we using "fillers" or not
I used fillers to go into detail and explain why Hinata did not interact with naruto. At least my "filler" was related to the manga.
Fillers can't count like that though. Because Masashi Kishimoto(the guy who created Naruto) has NOTHING whatsoever to do with fillers.

So no you can not credibly say that Hinata did not talk to Naruto as kids because her bodyguard didn't let her. Kishimoto never said that was true, the anime MADE IT UP.

The ONLY real reason we can infer as to why Hinata never stepped up is because she was too shy/insecure about herself.

This also means that her extended fight against Pain never happened. She WAS down in one hit because that's how Kishimoto wrote it/drew it.

Think of it this way. You write a book series and Hollywood wants to make a TV series out of it. You approve, but stick to writing the books and do NOT get involved with the production. Then these people come up with their own ideas and in the series some things are exaggerated, some plotlines are added, some characters are changed, some get a lot of screen time, some get little, etc., etc.

Note that they did not talk it over with you. They did this on their own. You just get to sit there and watch it like everyone else. Does this mean their ideas are canon within your story?

No. Unless the original author says so, it is not canon and thus cannot be used to legitimately argue what will happen in the future.

For a concrete example there is Pretty Little Liars. there's stuff that happens in the TV show that does not happen in the books and is never referenced to making it all uncanon(though still entertaining to watch).

Like I said, it's glorified fanfiction on your television screen. or computer/laptop screen.

Seriously just research this stuff.

Quote:
Ep.235- Yes Naruto loves Sakura BUT he just wants to make her happy. And what would make her happy????? SASKUE-KUN!!!!
There is no BUT man. It's AND. Naruto loves Sakura AND wants to make her happy....uh for the record Sasuke has NOT made Sakura nearly as happy as Naruto has. When they were kids he would put her down constantly and tell her to leave him alone. And in Part 2 Sasuke has not done ONE single thing to make Sakura smile. Yeah in part 1 there was when he complimented her genjutsu skills, but it pales in comparison to all of the things that Naruto has done to make her smile.

And uh not just Sasuke would make her happy. THere's more to her character than that man.

Also for all of your talk, do you admit you were wrong when you said that Naruto used to like Sakura?

Quote:
I see NaruSaku as a bro/sis good friends relationship
Again with the bro/sis. Look I understand good friends, but not sibling. Naruto obviously has feelings for Sakura and does not see her as a sister at all.

Sakura is more ambiguious but I HIGHLY doubt she sees Naruto as a brother(based on the way she acts around him and comments from Kishimoto/the databooks).

Quote:
I also think Sakura could have been nicer to Naruto when they reunited. Their date could have also been more romantic but it was not!
Well that's your opinion. That doesn't mean the reunion was any less cute and all just because it didn't meet YOUR standards of what a romantic reunion should be(not that it was romantic. But it certainly wasn't Anti-NS). We didn't even see the date wth are you talking about?

Quote:
And I do NOT HATE Sakura BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do you still love a man that tried to kill you and never showed feelings toward you!?!?!?
That actually frustrates me a lot but we'll have to wait for our answer. Sakura has never(to my knowledge) given a reason for why she loves Sasuke.

Quote:
He is making Hinata his second choice which is wrong. That is why I believe in NaruSaku. Naruto has loved Sakura from the get-go and Sakura is losing interest in Sasuke and she never liked him as much as he liked revenge
There. That sounds much better .

Because seriously dude how can you keep claiming that Naruto is losing interest in Sakura without proof.

Where. Is. Your. Proof?

That's all I'm asking. Where does it say that Naruto is losing interest in Sakura? What interview? What databook? What chapter? Where EXACTLY does it say that Naruto is losing interest in Sakura?

Because as someone who likes to believe fillers are true, you can't ignore 235. You can't. And okay, okay you want to hear something even more recent?

Episode 277. Naruto flashes back to his fight with Sasuke and during it he explicitly states that he'll show Sakura who she should really be looking at. Now why would he remember that? Why would the anime put that line there?

You can't say Naruto is losing interest in Sakura without proof. Geddit?

And your belief Hinata's feelings for Naruto are stronger than Naruto's feelings for Sakura doesn't match AT ALL with the character so you shouldn't argue it as if it is a fact.

I kind of just thought of this problem.

You say that Naruto will help Sakura get Sasuke because he wants to make her happy right? So doing so would mean that he has to give up his own feelings for her because she likes someone else. Which means the only reason he would begin to look Hinata's way is because Sakura is unavailable. WHich means Hinata will be second choice.

Last edited by Lari18; 09-16-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-16-2012, 07:14 PM   #329
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
You say that Naruto will help Sakura get Sasuke because he wants to make her happy right? So doing so would mean that he has to give up his own feelings for her because she likes someone else. Which means the only reason he would begin to look Hinata's way is because Sakura is unavailable. WHich means Hinata will be second choice.
UGH sad but true!!! No one deserves to be anyones second choice... ya know what, everyone should just stay single. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

JK I take that back cuz then that would be an unresolved issue within the series and it would really piss me off if Kishi didn't address it or give it some closure before the series ends!

But then again he could just end it with Naruto rejecting BOTH girls, but idk how likely that would be. However, considering the fact that its a shonen, it wouldn't be a surprise.....

I'm rambling, my bad!!! Lari18, your an awesome person despite the fact that we're on opposite pairing sides! (just thought I'd let you know )
Old 09-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #330
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Ight fillers do not count but that hurts your point more than mine! So I guess ep.235 never really happened then! Hinata was still shy because of her family. Just look how they treated her!! They ridiculed and talked down to her. Any child after that experience would be shy and low on confidence. Hinata was afraid to talk to Naruto but still loved him and was inspired by him. ON THE OTHER HAND. Sakura kept hitting Naruto and ridiculing him which made casued him pain on the inside in out while she was in love with Saskue. Sakura did not put any consideration into Naruto's feelings. FINE FILLERS DO NOT COUNT. But I still proved my point on due to Hinata's family she was too shy and insecure to interact with Naruto too much. Also just like Naruto she had missions of her own so she could not hang with Naruto.

According to you and most ppl on this fourm (and now me) ep. 235 never really happened so I guess we do not have to talk about it. I am not going to counter most of your points. Why??? No not because I am lazy or trying to be cruel or that I think your right!! The reason is because you are just emphazizing on my point. Which is this:
- Naruto has constatly tried to make Sakura happy yet she STILL LOVES SASKUE!!!!!!! Even YOU gotta admit that is messed up!! WHy does she still love Saskue?!??!?!!? Naruto has been nothing but nice yet Sakura still loves another man and this is the biggest issue I have with Sakura and NaruSaku.

If you do not like the bro/sis theory I am fine with the GOOD FRIENDS label!
Naruto is totally in the friend zone! Sakura and Naruto STILL have not told each other they loved each other... TRUTHFULLY! Everyone knows that Hinata loves Naruto it would just be akward if she does not get him. It totally goes against girl code for Sakura to try and steal him. Sakura and Naruto do not really do anything romantic IMO. Yes their was the "date" but thats it. Naruto and Hinata had a connection through the eyes and Hinata epicly tried to save Naruto and gave him an encourging speech as well. Yes Sakura did heal and try to stop 4tail-Naruto but she failed and just go in the way.Strangly the last time Sakura stopped a rampage was with Saskue in the forest of death and She was successful. That proves that Sakura and Saskue have a better bond. Sakura had plenty of time to make a move on Naruto but she did not.

Well the reunion was not Pro-NaruSaku... if you really want to see the date it was in the anim/filler! But like I said sakura had plenty of time to make a move yet she did not.

SEEEEEE!!!! Even you hate that about Sakura!! EVEN you can not bring up a counter for why Sakura still loves saskue and that is the biggest hole in NaruSaku. At least I can bring up counters for your statements and even if I could not their is not that major hole in Naruhina as their is NaruSaku! Sakura loves Saskue and that is totally stupid on Sakura's part. Sakura loves saskue cuz he is cool and for some reason she still sees hope in him.

YO YOU TOTALLY SWITCHED MY WORDS AROUND NOT COOL
The proof is what you DO NOT SEE!! Sakura clearly has shown more emotion towards Saskue than towards Naruto. Hinata has shown more emotion towards Naruto than towards Sakura has shown emotion towards Saskue. Naruto has shown less emotion toward Sakura compared to the emotion Sakura has shown toward Saskue!! Naruto has not shown loving emotion toward sakura in a LONG time compared when he used to in Part 1. Hinata's and saskue's feelings have not changed toward their original lovers. WHere is your proof that Naruto's feelings for Sakura have not changed or increased?

ep.277 is totally irrelevant that was before they became ninja or any of this drama started. Nothing changed Hinata liked Naruto and Naruto liked Sakura and everyone was crz-cra for Saskue so that ep. does not show much. Naruto just remebered everything from the battle

Naruto is trying to get Saskue back not just for Sakura but for himself as well. I am prediciting/hoping after Hinata says what she needs to say to Naruto he will clearly choose. Hinata's statment was more romantic while Sakura's was more friendly
Old 09-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #331
Lari18
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Sensei View Post
UGH sad but true!!! No one deserves to be anyones second choice... ya know what, everyone should just stay single. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

JK I take that back cuz then that would be an unresolved issue within the series and it would really piss me off if Kishi didn't address it or give it some closure before the series ends!

But then again he could just end it with Naruto rejecting BOTH girls, but idk how likely that would be. However, considering the fact that its a shonen, it wouldn't be a surprise.....

I'm rambling, my bad!!! Lari18, your an awesome person despite the fact that we're on opposite pairing sides! (just thought I'd let you know )
I know ! I really, really hope that Kishimoto can resolve this in a way the respectable to all of the characters involved and so that none of them look like a second place trophy(though that won't stop the anti-brigade from accusing it of being that way lol).

I think it's possible for him to do it. And I agree I want to see a closure for this.

I haven't really thought about him rejecting both girls. I mean it is possible but wow what an ending that would be lol. I don't think it's likely though.

Nah ramble all you like haha. Aww thanks! I think you're awesome too

@PrinceofPeace

Quote:
Ight fillers do not count but that hurts your point more than mine!
L-O-L I KNEW you were going to say that ! Behold my amazing predicting powers!

Lol but no it does not hurt my point. Why would I continue pointing out to you that fillers do not count if I thought it would hurt me?

Quote:
Hinata was still shy because of her family. Just look how they treated her!! They ridiculed and talked down to her. Any child after that experience would be shy and low on confidence.
That was just her dad. We didn't see how the rest of the family treated. No one even knows what Hanabi thinks of her. Neji called her cute once.

So no, Hinata was not an outcast within her own family. From what we've seen only her father really talked down to her.

Quote:
Hinata was afraid to talk to Naruto but still loved him and was inspired by him. ON THE OTHER HAND. Sakura kept hitting Naruto and ridiculing him which made casued him pain on the inside in out while she was in love with Saskue.
If Sakura hitting and riduculing him caused Naruto a lot of pain, why didn't he ever mention it? The only action by Sakura that was confirmed to be harmful was her feelings for Sasuke and the Promise of a Lifetime.

Other than that, Naruto has never said or even indicated he held a grudge against Sakura for the way she treated him in part 1. In fact, he always seemed to be motivated even harder to get her to like him.

Quote:
Sakura did not put any consideration into Naruto's feelings. FINE FILLERS DO NOT COUNT. But I still proved my point on due to Hinata's family she was too shy and insecure to interact with Naruto too much. Also just like Naruto she had missions of her own so she could not hang with Naruto.
LOL does not matter . What matters is because Hinata was so shy and insecure she lost out on the chance of becoming Naruto's closest female companion. That spot is Sakura's .

Excuses, excuses. I like how Hinata was too busy to hang out with Naruto who she loves so much.

I also like how Sakura at least spent some down time with Naruto and even visited his apartment for things not related to missions. Whether they were on a mission or not you could see them hanging out together.

Quote:
Naruto has constatly tried to make Sakura happy yet she STILL LOVES SASKUE!!!!!!! Even YOU gotta admit that is messed up!! WHy does she still love Saskue?!??!?!!? Naruto has been nothing but nice yet Sakura still loves another man and this is the biggest issue I have with Sakura and NaruSaku.
I personally think she just needs some closure. She has feelings for Naruto but her feelings for Sasuke are in the way and from part 1 until 540 she had always had this ideal view of Sasuke.

A cool loner who needed her love to be okay again. In the Academy he was tragic, hot, and powerful and of course that got her attention. In Team 7 she learns he is much more broken than she had first believed and, motivated by her crush on him, she wanted to do all she could to fix him.

It's kind of like NaruSaku actually. Sakura did look down on Naruto at first but he kept trying to win her attention. Sasuke looked down on Sakura and she kept trying to win his attention.

When Sasuke went to Orochimaru all Sakura could think was 'I failed to save him'. It didn't occur to her how messed up and evil Sasuke really is until he tried to kill her twice without remorse OR hesitation.

Notice how after their first part 2 reunion whenever Sakura thought of Sasuke she thought of YOUNGER Sasuke. Chapter 540 was the first time she thought of him as he currently is. And she wasn't smiling.

So I think she just needs closure. She needs to understand who Sasuke is now and who he is going to be INSTEAD of understanding who he USED to be before she can finally just choose who she really loves.

And this is also what I mean by deadlines. You are once again saying that because Sakura isn't sure if she is in love with Naruto NOW she never will be. That. Is. Ridiculous.

Quote:
f you do not like the bro/sis theory I am fine with the GOOD FRIENDS label!
Hooray we reached something here.

Quote:
Naruto is totally in the friend zone! Sakura and Naruto STILL have not told each other they loved each other... TRUTHFULLY! Everyone knows that Hinata loves Naruto it would just be akward if she does not get him. It totally goes against girl code for Sakura to try and steal him.
wth...Uh no it would not be awkward. I thought Hinata was a 'strong' person now? Naruto even said so himself that she was.

So don't you think she can handle a little rejection?

It definitely wouldn't STOP her development. In fact, it would be great FOR her character to see Naruto get with Sakura and(get this) be happy for him. Because she already has what she has always wanted, Naruto's acknowledgement. Being one of his friends wouldn't be a bad ending for her at all.

LOL girl code. Love is love dude there is no 'oh I should hold off for a friend of mine'. If you really love someone you shouldn't let anyone stop you.

And why isn't Naruto's feelings taken into account here? That's MY issue with some NaruHina arguments, Naruto's feelings ARE NEVER considered. He might as well be a cardboard cutout made to decorate Hinata's arm with.

Yours is prime example of 'Naruto's feelings do not count'.

Quote:
Sakura and Naruto do not really do anything romantic IMO. Yes their was the "date" but thats it. Naruto and Hinata had a connection through the eyes and Hinata epicly tried to save Naruto and gave him an encourging speech as well.
They still had a date. And a hug(a genuine one). And Sakura tried to feed Naruto once. And they spend more time together than anyone else.

Sakura and Naruto can also understand each other without speaking as shown when Tazuna and Inari showed up again. For that matter, so can Naruto and Kyuubi, Naruto and Gaara, Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto and Neji, Naruto and Iruka, Naruto and Jiraiya, Naruto and...everyone really :P.

And I honestly interpreted that scene to be friendly on Naruto's end. Because he didn't do anything that screamed romantic(such as blushing and stuff).

Kyuubi saves Naruto epically every time he lends Naruto his power. Kakashi tried to save Naruto epically as has his parents and Sasuke and Sakura and Jiraiya and others...and Iruka has given Naruto an encouraging speech once as has Minato and Kushina.

The point I'm making here is that yes Hinata's actions are special for her character(especially seeing how she was in the beginning), they aren't special TO her character and thus aren't really enough evidence for Naruto to return her feelings.

Quote:
Yes Sakura did heal and try to stop 4tail-Naruto but she failed and just go in the way.
LOL Hinata failed too!

Quote:
Strangly the last time Sakura stopped a rampage was with Saskue in the forest of death and She was successful. That proves that Sakura and Saskue have a better bond. Sakura had plenty of time to make a move on Naruto but she did not.
I don't think so. I really don't think Sakura and Sasuke have a better bond when they rarely see each other, Sasuke clearly does not trust Sakura, and that successful attempt happened when Sasuke was sane and high off of the feeling of friendship.

And really, can you really compared Orochimaru's curse seal with the power of Kyuubi? No you cannot lol.

It was a moment yeah for Sasuke and Sakura but when Sasuke was leaving neither of them thought much of it...or at all lol.

You are doing it again. She better love him NOW or never.

Quote:
SEEEEEE!!!! Even you hate that about Sakura!! EVEN you can not bring up a counter for why Sakura still loves saskue and that is the biggest hole in NaruSaku.
It's actually more of a hole for SasuSaku. Sakura not having a reason to love him anymore is kind of a good thing for NaruSaku.

Quote:
At least I can bring up counters for your statements and even if I could not their is not that major hole in Naruhina as their is NaruSaku! Sakura loves Saskue and that is totally stupid on Sakura's part. Sakura loves saskue cuz he is cool and for some reason she still sees hope in him.
Actually dude you can't even admit you are wrong. And you are STILL ignoring Naruto's feelings which makes several of your arguments fall apart.

I thought NaruHina was about Hinata AND Naruto. But it seems it's only about Hinata (to you at least).

Quote:
YO YOU TOTALLY SWITCHED MY WORDS AROUND NOT COOL
But it still makes sense .

Quote:
The proof is what you DO NOT SEE!! Sakura clearly has shown more emotion towards Saskue than towards Naruto. Hinata has shown more emotion towards Naruto than towards Sakura has shown emotion towards Saskue. Naruto has shown less emotion toward Sakura compared to the emotion Sakura has shown toward Saskue!!
Those are some really bold claims to make considering Naruto and Sakura have spent more time together than Sasuke and Sakura(who have only seen each other twice thus far in Part 2) and Naruto and Hinata.

And really your definition of emotion doesn't make a lot of sense. Naruto has stuck by Sakura's side in everything.

The ONLY time we see him get mad at her was during her fake confession to him and even then he wasn't mad on his behalf(as in, he wasn't mad at her for playing with his feelings), he was mad because she was lying to herself and thus hurting herself. So Naruto was more mad that she was causing more harm to herself than she was to him.

On that vein, Naruto is the only one out of Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Hinata, shown to put the person he loves's happiness above his own(and actually strive to make her happy).

Getting Sakura and Sasuke together would not make him happy, but he was going to get Sasuke for her anyway because it would make her happy.

Being in a relationship with Sakura WOULD make him happy. But he figured it would make HER unhappy so he ended it before it even began.

And hell let's bring up the 'if Hinata was rejected it would be awkward' thing. If Hinata was rejected in favor of Sakura and she broke down how do you think that would make her look? Pitiful certainly, but also not nearly as selfless as Naruto who when in the same position did all he could to make Sakura happy, even if it wasn't with him.

If Hinata gets rejected and has a better and more mature reaction than some of the fans(which I predict) I will respect her and Kishimoto forever.

So I don't know what world you live in where that is 'less emotion' than Hinata's THOUGHTS on Naruto(for she only spoke in an encouraging way towards him once) and Sakura's THOUGHTS on Sasuke(she only said she loved him in Part 1 when he was leaving). And her behavior beforehand matched Naruto's behavior towards her.

Seriously just because he's not shounting 'I LOVE YOU SAKURA' every three seconds does not make Naruto's feelings any less menaingful. Believe it or not, most couples act like friends/best friends towards one another instead of lovey-dovey, kissy face I love you so so much you inspire me i'd be nothing without you yada yada.

Quote:
Naruto has not shown loving emotion toward sakura in a LONG time compared when he used to in Part 1. Hinata's and saskue's feelings have not changed toward their original lovers. WHere is your proof that Naruto's feelings for Sakura have not changed or increased?
And Sakura has shown a lot more emotion towards someone who is not even there? Hinata has shown a lot of emotion towards someone she barely interacts with?

Why are you asking me for proof when you haven't even given proof that they have changed?

I think you are afraid to admit you are wrong. Don't deny it anymore.

But okay proof:

-Chapter 357(after Hinata's confession) Sai remembers a time when Naruto admited he had feelings for Sakura BUT he can't tell her until the whole thing with Sasuke is resolved.

-Later on Sai tells Sakura that Naruto loves her. No one questions this(not even the genius Shikamaru) which means Naruto has never acted in way that suggests Sai's claim is false.

-(biggest hint) Sakura confesses to Naruto:

Sakura- "If you don't like me anymore JUST SAY SO."

Naruto- "I'm just saying..."

Notice how he doesn't say 'I don't like you anymore Sakura' or 'I'll admit that my feelings for you aren't as strong as they once were'. Or whatever.

Counter that proof. Counter that with manga panels or word from Kishimoto himself that Naruto is losing interest in Sakura. And NO the eye thing with Hinata doesn't count because that could just as easily be interpreted as a friendship moment on Naruto's end(there were NO obvious romantic signs).

Quote:
ep.277 is totally irrelevant that was before they became ninja or any of this drama started. Nothing changed Hinata liked Naruto and Naruto liked Sakura and everyone was crz-cra for Saskue so that ep. does not show much. Naruto just remebered everything from the battle
LOL I was teasing you. If filler counts so much why would the anime add a line that reminded the audience that Naruto liked Sakura? It was just for fun.

Bah...I was supposed to stop arguing :P.

Last edited by Lari18; 09-17-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:53 PM   #332
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Well it takes away Naruto saying that he still loved Sakura! My theories without the anime still proves why Hinata was so shy. Due to her harsh family her confidence was destroyed before it was even made. Anyone would be shy coming out of her families situtation!

Hanabi did not think too highly of Hinata because she was soo much stronger than her. WOW NEJI CALLED HER CUTE!!! Did you forget how when they battled he destroyed her just with words!?!?!?!?!/ That was a LONG time ago when Neji said that. Neji was compelty harsh to Hinata and almost killed her! Neji, her father talked down to her and nobdy else was too kind nor loving toward her.

I never said anything about a grudge. How was Naruto motivated?? Naruto did not like when she hit him especially when she did not hit Saskue. Wow So lets see you admited that Sakura caused naruto ONE great pain and Hinata caused Naruto ZERO... HINATA WINS

Yes you are spot on Sakura is Naruto's closest FEMALE COMPANION !! Not a lover but a FRIEND. And the girls on the team are ususally best friends with their teammates! How was Hinata going to but into that relationship when they are both busy?? That does not make Sakura special. Naruto and Sakura spend the most time together afterall ... they are comrades/friends. Yes Hinata was too busy doing misssions and helping the village to stalk Naruto... sorry she is so bad NOTT! She put her piroities in order and she is not obbssed with him. your one to talk. Sakura had all the time in the world to make her move on Naruto yet she rarely does it on puprose in a meangingful romantic way.

If she REALLY loved Naruto she would not need "closure"! HE TRIED TO KILL HER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!! Of course shw would think of the younger version of saskue cuz thats what she wants to know and bleieve and has the most knowledge of. She does think of older Saskue in the last 2 episodes though. Sakura was not smiling cuz she was sad that she still loved a bad man. That would have been the PERFECT time to think of naruto but her dumb selfish butt DID NOT!!! How does she still need closure?? She already knows of what kind of person he is! Even you would not love someone who tried to kill you. It is not a deadline but How is sakura's feelings going to change after Saskue tried to kill her yet She still loves him?

Sakura is also strong and loves someone else so rejection would be nothing to her. Sakura's character development would not be harmed either so what is your point? Also Hinata does not just want to be acknowledge or just a friend she wants to walk with him hand in hand while sakura wants to share him with everyone!! you do not take into consideration that Sakura loves saskue and she has not shown any serious romantic feelings towards Naruto as she has shown toward Saskue

yeah they had a PITY DATE! And Sakura hugged Saskue before! Also Sakura stood beside by Saskue BEFORE SHE HAD MEDICAL NINJUTSU!!! Sakura wanted to be with Saskue even though she could not do anything for him. She just did little things like help feed him apples. Sakura and Saskue spent more time together when they could than sakura and Naruto. Can you show the chapter and page for when Naruto and sakura had the moment with the bridge buildrs. Also That was a common memory the connection Naruto and hinata had was not just a memory but it was knowing that Hinata was insecure. The date and when Naruto reunited with Sakura was wayy more friendlier. Hinata and nauro had a serious bonding connenction and she knew that he was the real naruto off-the bat. Special or not it is more than sakura has done and more meaningful since they are not on the same team

NOOOOOOOO!!!! Hinata did NOT fail! She got Naruto to activate the 6tail form to help defeat Pain! WHen has naurto used that power for Sakura?

That was wayy before he left the village and is irrelevant to my post. They are both the same. They both feed on evil intentions when they need it and are weak. The point is Sakura stomped Saskue but Not Naruto. They did not need to think about it. Sakura mad the most emotional plea in Naruto to force Saskue to stay and it failed. Sakura never showed that much emotion toward Naruto!

It is NOT a hole for SasSaku! It should be but Sakura is stupid and still loves Saskue. You can NOT say that if false. She still thinks of him and loves him. At least Karin wants to somewhat kill him. Sakura still loving Saskue is the biggest issue with NaruSaku

Unlike you I admit but you do not so why should I !! You have not conviced anyone that Sakura has shown intense emotion towards Naruto and no where near on the level she has/had for Saskue

Twisting my words around does not make sense. It is Immature and shows you are not a good debater.

In Part 1- Sakura and Saskue spent the MOST time togehter out of any couple.
Like I said before Hinata was on a completly different team on missions while Naruto was on his missions
Which caused Naruto even MORE PAIN and stress. Sakura went behind his bacfk to try and kill Saskue. It also killed Naruto that he could not fuilfull his promise. Sakura is just tooo self-absorbed in herself. FALSE!! Naruto trained to beat Neji and make Hinata happy and prove she is stong and tried to fix the family drama of the hyugga's! Now you get it!!! Naruto knows Saskue will truely make her more happy than himself. He knows that she loves him more and Naruto just wants to do the right thing. Exactly Sakura would NOT be happy and Naruto would be happy which is way NARSAKU Does not work! Hinata is not getting rejected. She would keep trying to win Naruto's heart! Re-read the last thing Hinata said. It was way more loving and romantic than what Sakura said. Sakura wants to share while Hinata wants HIM and only him to love.

Showing someone who is barely there (Hinata >>>>>>>>>>>>>SHowing love to someone who is NOt there (Sakura)

357- does not really matter. Once Saskue is brought back Sakura and Saskue will hook up and Naruto will not be with Sakura. Naruto still loves her (friend wise) and still wants to make her happy
What does Shikamaru know about love???? NOTHING!?!?!?!?! HE did know that Hinata loves Naruto. naruo does love Sakura (friend-wise) he does not want to be cruel and say I do not love you. That is not how sweet Naruto is

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-17-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:58 PM   #333
Lari18
Genin

Quote:
Well it takes away Naruto saying that he still loved Sakura!
Doesn't take away his feelings though. When is the last time you told your friends and family and you loved them. Do you love them even if it's been a while since you last told them?

And really how the hell did you NOT think of it when you were spouting what you were spouting earlier(hint: it's sticky and brown).

Quote:
Hanabi did not think too highly of Hinata because she was soo much stronger than her. WOW NEJI CALLED HER CUTE!!! Did you forget how when they battled he destroyed her just with words!?!?!?!?!/ That was a LONG time ago when Neji said that. Neji was compelty harsh to Hinata and almost killed her! Neji, her father talked down to her and nobdy else was too kind nor loving toward her.
Where did you find that out? The Hanabi thing I mean. She's only made two appearances and in neither of them has she mentioned Hinata. Judging by her young age it's possible she could love Hinata a lot but doesn't understand the clan relations and all that. I mean she had to ask her dad about the Cage Seal right? So...where's the proof(LOL I know you can't answer).

And where is the proof that everyone other than Neji and her father was cruel? I mean sure she never thinks good things about them...but she hasn't thought good things at all about her clan when clearly things are getting better.

So...proof? For your claim?

Quote:
I never said anything about a grudge. How was Naruto motivated?? Naruto did not like when she hit him especially when she did not hit Saskue. Wow So lets see you admited that Sakura caused naruto ONE great pain and Hinata caused Naruto ZERO... HINATA WINS
You technically are by saying Naruto does not like it when Sakura hits him as if it's a count against NaruSaku. It's not. Because he doesn't care.

LAWLS no relationship is perfect. In fact what I love about NaruSaku is how realistic it is. NaruHina and SasuSaku(sorta) look like fairytale romances. Which is fine because I do enjoy a few of those. But compared to NaruSaku, which is a relationship you can actually see on the streets(I'm talking about the friendship part) it just seems too...pretty and perfect lol.

But also so ur saying that when Hinata jumped in front of Pain and nearly got killed Naruto was sekretly happy inside? Hinata caused him no pain then lol.

You're also not recognizing the fact that at the same time, the reason Sakura causes Naruto more pain is because he cares about her more. Not to mention the fact that Sakura has also made him happier than Hinata has.

Quote:
Yes you are spot on Sakura is Naruto's closest FEMALE COMPANION !! Not a lover but a FRIEND. And the girls on the team are ususally best friends with their teammates!
But isn't your significant other supposed to be your closest companion? I mean for me personally if my boyfriend had a friend who was a girl and he trusted her more than me, cared for her more than me, put her needs above everyone else's, and used to have a crush on her...I'd be a bit worried.

Quote:
How was Hinata going to but into that relationship when they are both busy?? That does not make Sakura special. Naruto and Sakura spend the most time together afterall ... they are comrades/friends. Yes Hinata was too busy doing misssions and helping the village to stalk Naruto... sorry she is so bad NOTT! She put her piroities in order and she is not obbssed with him. your one to talk. Sakura had all the time in the world to make her move on Naruto yet she rarely does it on puprose in a meangingful romantic way.
So you admit that Naruto and Sakura have a special relationship that is above and beyond the one Naruto has with Hinata? Yay.

I'm not saying she should be with him 24/7, but a couple scenes of her at least attempting to get to know him better(through actual conversation and not by watching him) would've put her in a better light/standing. If she loved Naruto, she really should've made talking to him a priority right?

Naruto's lonely. All Hinata had to do was ask a simple 'would you like to have lunch would me?'. Naruto would've said yes.

But I like how you didn't say Sakura never shows romantic feelings towards Naruto because your right in that she does show them to him.

She asked him about her looks with a blush(romantic). She tried to feed him(romantic. Especially in Japan where a girl feeding a boy is considered romantic and something couples do). And she hugged him in front of everyone(showing that she is A-OK with being intimate with in public. In a country where moments like that are usually private unless they couple in question are dating. And do you see the faces of the villagers !?? The whole thing is soooo cute heehee!).

There's more I think but that's enough.

Quote:
If she REALLY loved Naruto she would not need "closure"! HE TRIED TO KILL HER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!!!! Of course shw would think of the younger version of saskue cuz thats what she wants to know and bleieve and has the most knowledge of. She does think of older Saskue in the last 2 episodes though. Sakura was not smiling cuz she was sad that she still loved a bad man. That would have been the PERFECT time to think of naruto but her dumb selfish butt DID NOT!!! How does she still need closure?? She already knows of what kind of person he is! Even you would not love someone who tried to kill you. It is not a deadline but How is sakura's feelings going to change after Saskue tried to kill her yet She still loves him?
She is confused at the moment is what I think. I think she will REALLY love Naruto once she gets that closure.

Maybe because it had never occured to her before that Sasuke would have fallen that far. She was just like Naruto in that she naively believed that with a little effort Sasuke would come running back and things would be the same as they were. Sasuke trying to kill her proved to her once and for all that that just wasn't the case.

How the hell should I know? I could come up with 100 theories but as long as I'm not a Japanese man named Masashi Kishimoto I can't tell you the answer for how that's going to happen.

I can't only give out 'possible' answers like Sasuke nearly kills Naruto which gives Sakura another wake up call(like in that OVA!).

Quote:
Sakura is also strong and loves someone else so rejection would be nothing to her. Sakura's character development would not be harmed either so what is your point?
Um...that Hinata losing in love would not be awkward because it wouldn't hurt her character? What is YOUR point?

Quote:
yeah they had a PITY DATE! And Sakura hugged Saskue before! Also Sakura stood beside by Saskue BEFORE SHE HAD MEDICAL NINJUTSU!!! Sakura wanted to be with Saskue even though she could not do anything for him. She just did little things like help feed him apples. Sakura and Saskue spent more time together when they could than sakura and Naruto.
I honestly can't tell which couple has spent more tie together in Part 1, NaruSaku or SasuSaku. But what I can tell is it doesn't matter because if you add Part 2(which is recent so it really, really counts) NaruSaku dominates the screen. And I also know that Naruto and Sakura have still spent more time together than Naruto and Hinata in all of Part 1, in all of part 2, and in all of part 1 and part 2 put together.

And uh...you're really making it sound like NaruHina only have a chance because/if SasuSaku happens. Which means your claim that Naruto can just turn around and love Hinata is wrong. Because he can't love Hinata if Sakura is available .

Quote:
Can you show the chapter and page for when Naruto and sakura had the moment with the bridge buildrs.
No because you still haven't shown YOUR proof for the things I asked for >=(.

Quote:
Special or not it is more than sakura has done and more meaningful since they are not on the same team
What now? I don't understand what did Hinata do in that scene that more than what Sakura has done? Sakura recognized it was Naruto right off the bat as well(and so did Shizune).

Quote:
NOOOOOOOO!!!! Hinata did NOT fail! She got Naruto to activate the 6tail form to help defeat Pain! WHen has naurto used that power for Sakura?
LOL no she F-A-I-L-E-D. There is no way she could've predicted that Naruto would pull out Kyuubi. Meaning if for some reason Naruto couldn't access Kyuubi's chakra or whatever, Hinata would've been down and out, Naruto kidnapped, and Naruto would've had to break out of the Akatsuki lair himself(which would've been SOOOOO interesting to see!).

If her goal was to rescue Naruto she failed pretty hard.

Naruto has used that power for Sakura during the fight against Gaara where he relied on Kyuubi's chakra to save her.

Quote:
That was wayy before he left the village and is irrelevant to my post.
What is irrelevant to your post?

Quote:
It is NOT a hole for SasSaku! It should be but Sakura is stupid and still loves Saskue. You can NOT say that if false. She still thinks of him and loves him. At least Karin wants to somewhat kill him. Sakura still loving Saskue is the biggest issue with NaruSaku
Uh yeah it is. If she doesn't know why she loves him then she can get over him easier. That's a huge plus for NaruSaku.

Quote:
Unlike you I admit but you do not so why should I !! You have not conviced anyone that Sakura has shown intense emotion towards Naruto and no where near on the level she has/had for Saskue
You haven't admitted a single damn thing except fillers don't count and that's ONLY because of episode 235. The Tobi point you gave right back and you STILL haven't proved that Naruto was getting over Sakura nor have you admitted that you were wrong about it.

You have what medical professionals call AGOI Syndrome. THat's 'Arrogant Guy On Internet' Syndrome.

And I haven't convinced anyone of anything? Oh well let's ask the masses. If anyone is reading this debate of failure, can you tell me if my points are weak and I am just wasting my time here?

Quote:
Twisting my words around does not make sense. It is Immature and shows you are not a good debater.
Lol no I mean what I twisted your words INTO makes sense. But you won't admit that.

Because you have AGOI Syndrome.

Quote:
In Part 1- Sakura and Saskue spent the MOST time togehter out of any couple.
That was waaaaaay before he left the village and completely irrelevant to...oh no wait I see you are serious. Lovely.

Well combine Part 1 and Part 2 and Naruto and Sakura have spent the most time together.

Quote:
Like I said before Hinata was on a completly different team on missions while Naruto was on his missions
Excuses. Hinata should've MADE time. She's a damn Hyuuga and if she really loved Naruto she should've acted earlier.

Sakura was bullied, hated, and rejected all the time, didn't stop her from going after Sasuke. Naruto was also bullied, hated, and rejected all the time. Did not stop him.

And if you are going to bring up Hinata's duty as a ninja need I remind you that it was Naruto's and Sakura's duty as ninjas to let Sasuke go and kill him for turning traitorous. Didn't stop them.

So if they could keep going no matter what, how could Hinata let missions stop her?

Just admit that she lost her chance there dude. Admit it. Or stop saying that you admit things(unlike me of course).

Quote:
Which caused Naruto even MORE PAIN and stress. Sakura went behind his bacfk to try and kill Saskue. It also killed Naruto that he could not fuilfull his promise. Sakura is just tooo self-absorbed in herself. FALSE!!
Yeah but she did it because Sauske caused Naruto pain.

OMFG...Sakura tried to kill the love of her life...to make Naruto happy. She placed HIS happiness above her own...OMFG is that what people call emotion ??

Quote:
Naruto trained to beat Neji and make Hinata happy and prove she is stong and tried to fix the family drama of the hyugga's!
He trained to beat Neji because he called him a loser.

And you do know he was fighting on Lee's behalf as well right? He was fighting for ALL of the underdogs because he wanted to prove that genius isn't better than hardwork.

...Please don't tell me that all you got from that entire arc was Naruto fighting for Hinata. Please don't tell me your reading comprehension is that bad. Because if it is, High School English will kick you in the nuts little boy.

Quote:
Now you get it!!! Naruto knows Saskue will truely make her more happy than himself.
Naruto knows . He just believes that because he's/was stuck in that 'team 7 happy days' mindset too(meaning like Sakura, he didn't really believe anything has changed when things clearly had). But Sakura needs to tell him he's wrong. Because Sasuke won't make Sakura happy.

Quote:
He knows that she loves him more and Naruto just wants to do the right thing. Exactly Sakura would NOT be happy and Naruto would be happy which is way NARSAKU Does not work!
Again that's what Naruto believes. We need Sakura to confirm it's true. She smiles around him a lot and it a lot more stress-free so I think it could be false.

Quote:
Hinata is not getting rejected. She would keep trying to win Naruto's heart! Re-read the last thing Hinata said. It was way more loving and romantic than what Sakura said. Sakura wants to share while Hinata wants HIM and only him to love.
This would make Hinata really unlikable if she disregarded Naruto's feelings.

Naruto- "Sorry Hinata but I really like Sakura. I hope we can still be friends."

Hinata- "Forget that hoe! I'm not gonna stop until you choose meeeeeeeeee"

She'll follow him forever and ever. Because it's all about HIM in her mind. All about him. Her friends are worried. Her family is worried. But it doesn't matter because there is only Naruto in her mind. ONLY Naruto.

And she's not sharing him with ANYBODY. Anybody. Not her family. Naruto better say good-bye to his friends.

Even if Naruto finds someone completely new and settles down with kids Hinata's gonna squeeze his hand until. It becomes. Completely. BLUE!

Quote:
Showing someone who is barely there (Hinata >>>>>>>>>>>>>SHowing love to someone who is NOt there (Sakura)
I don't understand this at all.

Quote:
357- does not really matter.
You do not admit things unlike me. I admit that Sakura still loves Sasuke. You do not admit that Naruto loves Sakura.

It's like chapter 540, Sakura immediately thought of Sasuke when the guy said love.

You: SAKURA LOVES SASUKE!!!!

Then there Sai asks Naruto about his feelings for Sakura. And he says something along the lines of 'I have them but I can't confess yet.'

You: IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!!

Quote:
Once Saskue is brought back Sakura and Saskue will hook up and Naruto will not be with Sakura. Naruto still loves her (friend wise) and still wants to make her happy
Oh boy...

1)IF Sasuke gets rescued we don't even know if he'll return to(or even be allowed back in) Konoha.

2)What in the hell makes you think Sasuke's redemption=return Sakura's feelings? Out of all the pairings Sasuke thinks of Sakura the least and he certainly never showed emotion towards her.

Quote:
What does Shikamaru know about love???? NOTHING!?!?!?!?! HE did know that Hinata loves Naruto.
His teacher knocked up Kurenai who he's been hanging around a lot. His teammate is Ino and his dad gives him advice on women. I think he knows a thing or two about love. Plus Shikamaru is incredibly observant. He'd notice if Naruto wasn't acting right around Sakura. ANd with his incredible logic skills he would be able to deduce whether or not Naruto still loved Sakura.

Who knew? Shikamaru?

Quote:
naruo does love Sakura (friend-wise) he does not want to be cruel and say I do not love you. That is not how sweet Naruto is
How is that cruel? It would be the truth and it's not like he'll be mean about it. He's capable of putting her down gently.

And where the hell is your proof that Naruto only likes Sakura as a friend? You have not countered my evidence that he still does love Sakura and if you don't this time around admit that you are wrong.

Also you cannot claim that you are a good debater or claim that you admit when you are wrong or...well anything.

Last edited by Lari18; 09-17-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 03:20 AM   #334
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah but she did it because Sauske caused Naruto pain.

OMFG...Sakura tried to kill the love of her life...to make Naruto happy. She placed HIS happiness above her own...OMFG is that what people call emotion ??
actually Sakura went to kill sasuke for both team 7s feeelings, his crimes, and because she loved sasuke. She's doing to end HIS suffering (which I'm pretty sure Sai explained that. If not him someone else)
Quote:
Oh boy...

1)IF Sasuke gets rescued we don't even know if he'll return to(or even be allowed back in) Konoha.

2)What in the hell makes you think Sasuke's redemption=return Sakura's feelings? Out of all the pairings Sasuke thinks of Sakura the least and he certainly never showed emotion towards her.
Well sasuke did care for her in part 1, maybe not romantically but as much caring a near heartless person can. And I think she's the only female who can hug him for multiple long periods of time and not get slapped. If you're talking about part 2; well he doesn't care for anyone at this point

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-18-2012, 06:44 AM   #335
Lari18
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
actually Sakura went to kill sasuke for both team 7s feeelings, his crimes, and because she loved sasuke. She's doing to end HIS suffering (which I'm pretty sure Sai explained that. If not him someone else)
True but Naruto definitely had a lot to do with her decision due the fact that:

A) when it was first announced that Sasuke was a missing nin ordered to be killed Sakura only thought of Naruto and his reaction to it.

And B) she didn't decide to kill him until AFTER Sai told her he caused Naruto a lot of pain.

While there are other factors her main intention for lying to Naruto and killing Sasuke was to ease Naruto's pain. It was badly done but it was the opposite of selfish. Um Sai never said Sasuke was suffering and Sakura wanted to end it. He said that Sakura would kill him because she didn't want to see him fall further than he already was. Sasuke was having a ball committing crimes and getting manipulated and he CERTAINLY didn't think his death was warrented(because he tried to kill Sakura before she could even attempt to end his life).

Quote:
Well sasuke did care for her in part 1, maybe not romantically but as much caring a near heartless person can. And I think she's the only female who can hug him for multiple long periods of time and not get slapped. If you're talking about part 2; well he doesn't care for anyone at this point
Er actually she's not because the only time she hugged him and didn't get yelled at was the curse seal rampage. At the top of my head, look at the bell test and the wave arc, Sasuke did NOT like to be touched and Sakura was no exception.

Sure he cared for her as a friend but it never went beyond that. In fact the only girl who touched him who he didn't yell at or try and shove away was Karin.

...in case you are wondering when I said Sasuke never showed emotion towards her I'm using princeofpeace's extreme definition of emotion. Whatever the hell it means if in his mind Naruto doesn't show much of it then Sasuke certainly never has.

Last edited by Lari18; 09-18-2012 at 06:51 AM.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:46 AM   #336
Xd96
Freshmen Academy Student

Xd96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruhina
definitely
Xd96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:00 AM   #337
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post

Er actually she's not because the only time she hugged him and didn't get yelled at was the curse seal rampage. At the top of my head, look at the bell test and the wave arc, Sasuke did NOT like to be touched and Sakura was no exception.

Sure he cared for her as a friend but it never went beyond that. In fact the only girl who touched him who he didn't yell at or try and shove away was Karin.

...in case you are wondering when I said Sasuke never showed emotion towards her I'm using princeofpeace's extreme definition of emotion. Whatever the hell it means if in his mind Naruto doesn't show much of it then Sasuke certainly never has.
well I do recall that hospital scene lol and Karin is just a creeper. She'd probably see the shoving a foreplay or something...

For some reason that last bit on princeofpeace made me laugh... I dunno why...

Quote:
Old 09-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #338
Lari18
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
well I do recall that hospital scene lol and Karin is just a creeper. She'd probably see the shoving a foreplay or something...
Ah you are right! My bad I completely forgot about that hug. In Sasuke's defense he had just woken up from a coma caused by mind rape and thus wasn't really all there(as evidence by later when he was 'there' and rejected Sakura's hospitality(harshly too poor girl ). I think he would've let everyone but Itachi touch him lol.

But you are right, he did let her hug him then.

LOL it's what Sasuke needs XD. A woman who knows what to do when the time comes because he sure as hell wouldn't know haha. And Karin's not creeping anymore because she gave up on him .

Quote:
For some reason that last bit on princeofpeace made me laugh... I dunno why...
Well I'm glad I made you laugh XD. Even if neither of us know why haha.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #339
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Well 235ep never happened! So neither did his feelings or anything that happened! I tell my family I love them everyday. Wow you are going to back to insulting... you really are the 2nd worst debater I had the UN-pleasure of debating

She did not need to say anything. She was stronger and their father loved her more than Hinata and made her sister the next in line inheritor than Hinata the older sister. Wheter Hanabi loved her enough her father loved her more than Hinata and paid more attention to her.

Yeah things are Getting better ... NOW (with help from Naruto) but this is BEFORE! Hiashi but too much pressure on Hinata and put he paid more attention on her sister than Hinata. Hinata obviously was sad by this and she wanted to get stronger but she was just a late bloomer! Due to that she had less confidence! WHich is why she could barley talk to Naruto. I already gave you proof and here it is again

Just because he does not like it does not mean he is holding a grudge. I do not like test but I do not hold a grudge against my teacher. Again you are putting words in my mouth

WHAT SASKUSAKU AND NARUSAKU ARE THE LEAST REALISTIC!!!!!!!!
SS- What girl would love someone when the boy tried to kill her and when the boy went evil
NS- What boy would keep liking a girl who keeps hitting him and causing him emotional and physical pain! Especially when the girl loves someone else.
NH- Now THIS is the most realistic . Girl likes boy but boy will not give her the time of day. Girl endlessly tries to impress boy. (Boy likes another but relazies in the end that he does not want the cheerleadr (Sakura) but the weird quiet band geek (Hinata))

Exactly Hinata caused Nartuo NO PAIN!! Hinata was trying to protect Naruto and give him the inspiration to fight. Unlike Sakura when Hinata tried to help it actually did something right and Naruto defeated Pain! Also sinc we are on the Pain subject Sakura knew that Naruto was fighting pain and the status of the battle due to the hyuga that was with her and Sakura was not healing anyone so she could have assisted Naruto

No Sakura is selfish! Sakura tried to kill Saskue so he did not do any more evil. She knew Naruto would not like the idea yet did it anyway. That is not caring for Naruto. How was the promise she forced Naruto to make show that she cared for Naruto??? Again Sakura was selfish and only thinking of her happieness and Saskue! Naruto was already under enough pressure but Sakura just made it worse

Not always. Some guys have a best friend who is a guy but does not marry him. Also SOmetimes a girl and a guy can be too friendly and too much of good friends. This would make it akward or weird or just not see them in a spouse way. Also Naruto knows that Sakura will only be happy with Saskue. That is a bias and unlikey sceniro that is very specific and yet not fully true.

NOOOOOO! Unless that relationship is being better friends than yes I agree. If you are going to put words in my mouth do it right.

I responded to this 3 times already !! Hinata did not talk to naruto because
-Hinata was busy training
-Naruto was on missions
-Hinata was on missions
-Naruto was busy training
WHat does this mean?? THEY WERE BOTH BUSY!! Also Hinata's clan made her shy and unsure and weak which made her unconfident! That is way she could not be involved with Naruto that much. Everyone was busy !! you do not see other people trying to help or visit Naruto. ON THE OTHER HAND WHERE WAS SAKURA!!! Sakura had the most time to make a move on Naruto BUT SHE DID NOT?? Why didn't she answer that?

Sakura could have done the same thing and asked him to lunch without pitty or a reason just to go on a date

COmpare when has Sakura has showed romanitc feeling toward Naruto and when Hinata showed romantic feeling towards Naruto.... Hinata obviously wins. Hinata has given him speeches. advice,help, and told him she loves him ALL of this without being on the same team. What Sakura has done fails in comparison

WOW just 3 things smh
blush- Hinata ALWAYS blushes around Naruto and Sakura only blushed ONCE after not seeing Naruto in years so that is not very special

feeding- That was in the anime so it does not count! If it was in the anime give the chapter.

hug- You forget the Sakura also hit Naruto before hugging. And a simple hug fails in comparison to when Hinata said "I love you" in public

ROmantic things Hinata did for Naruto
- Watch him from afar and was inspried by him
- COnstantly blushing around Naruto
- COnfessing her feelings for Naruto
- Helping Naruto on the test
-Helping Saskue bring Saskue back
- Everyone knowing that Hinata likes Naruto
- Hinata giving Naruto a speech and encouragment on beating Neji
-Giving Naruto medicine
-Constantly thinking of Naruto

Why should she be confused when one of the gusy she likes TRIED TO KILL HER their is nothing to be confused about. Even Naruto knew that She will only turely be ahppy with Saskue. It does not matter if you think she is confused or not. SAKURA LOVES SASKUE and thats that thus NaruSaku IS not possible. Naruto does not love Sakura as much as Hinata loves him nor as much as Sakura loves Saskue

You brought up this stupid debate stamtent How will it hurt Sakura's growth/develpoment if Naruto picks her or not.
- If Hinata goes with Naruto that shows to never give up. Hinata was inspired and has gotten stronger with Naruto.
-If Sakura goes with Naruto that shows that you can chosse your second chocie. Sakura would still love Saskue

I just told you that SasuSaku spent the Most time together! Like you said naruto was alone. And SasuSaku had a lot of time together while Naruto was looking for Tsunade. Seriously you are not even listening to me
In Part 2 yes NaruHina spend the most time togther ! Kudos you made an obvious statment and NaruSaku wins this by defealt since Saskue was not even in the same village! NaruSaku dominates because Naruto is the main character and Sakura was lucky enough to be on the same team. You do not see anyone else going up to Naruto and saying what's up! WHy? CUz everyone is busy!! It's better than the crap you are saying. I have made other points but you refuse to listen. You have not made a point as good as SasuSaku happening and you have not countered it to conince anyone

I have given more chapters then you have. You can not show it too me cuz you are stubborn and one sided! Forget It I found it myself you jerk cuz I am not lazy
BTW even the young boy was able to compliment on how pretyy sakura was and Naruto just said she looked the same!! And Naruto and Sakura did not have a connection through the eyes or connection at all. They did not even look into each others eyes at the same time. Also it was obvious that Sakura was sad. It was NOT obvious that Naruto was truely Naruto and to tell that Hinata was uncofident ESPECIALLy when they are not on the same team

pg 17 chp 558. Sakura was not even sure if he was Naruto! Sakura said (and I quote) " Naruto...?"
ON THE OTHER HAND
Shizune it was SURE it was Naruto

IT WAS NOT A FAIL !!! Get that threw your head! If it was a fail both of them would be dead and Naruto would not have defeated Pain. At least Hinata did something while Sakura just stood their! Hinata did not fail she helped Save Naruto AND THAT IS A FACT

Naruto used that power for THE WHOLE VILLAGE speciffically Sakura AND SASKUE!!! Naruto activated the fox RIGHT when Hinata died. Naruto knew Sakura was in danger yet did not use the power of the fox right away! If Hinata did not try to save Naruto then Naruto would be dead. Sakura did nothing

Who said that Sakura does not know why she loves Saskue. The point is SAKURA LOVES SASKUE

I have admitted more than you and I admitted more than just fillers but I stopped because you do not admit anything. You have poor debating styles and you are a rude lady. JUST LOOK AT THE PAGES NOBODY BELIVES IN NARUSAKU AND PEOPLE ARE QUOTING YOUR POINTS NOT MIND THUS YOU ARE WRONG!!! You think your the greatest debater and you do nothing wrong but you are the WORST NaruSaku desperate believer I have debated!! You are a HUGe hypicrite
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19858
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...uSaku+NaruHina
^ Obivously more people think NaruHina WILL happen nobody has said good job and I agree one your post as much as mine!

You are sooo arogrant you think your totally right but you do not even get your facts stright

COmmbine whatever you wish! Sakura still loves Saskue more and has been nicer to Saskue in both parts than to Naruto

See this is why your a hypicrite! Sakura could have made more time with Naruto but she did not. Shikamaru helped with Naruto during Jiryria's death more than Sakura. Shikamaru went out of his way to help him and Sakura did not do anything major. Sakura had all the time in the world yet did not use it.

Skaura only kept going BECAUSE OF iNO! Without her she would be an even bigger loser. Hinata did not have any help to keep her her love for Naruto.

What are you getting at? Hinata is not going to kill Saskue either!

What have you admitted! i proved you wrong multiple times and you keep going likes your ish don't stink

Yeah Saskue casued both of them pain yet Sakura increased the pain for Naruto with the promise and trying to kill Saskue. Sakura DID NOT try to kill Saskue for Nartuo! SHe did it to stop Saskue from doing bad things and to make HERFELf feel good about herserlf and relieve the burden from Naruto. She should have been honest with Naruto and not go behind his back and cause him more pain

Not only did Neji call Naruto a loser but he was cruel to Hinata and their ways of the ninja. AGain you are one-sided and a hypicrite cuz he called me one-sided. You make it seem like the battle did not involve hinata at all. If hinata did not give Naruto that speech he would have lost and the leaf village would have crumbled

Sakura and even Naruto knows and has been stated that Saskkue will make Sakura happy. You are just throwiing random opinons and your own one-sided thoughts that have no proof

Sakura does not always smile around Naruto and you can not prove that Saskue will not make Sakura happy

Now you are telling me what Hianta and Naruto are going to say??!?!!??!?! YOU CAN NOT DO THAT!! Behold everyone this is what NaruSaku fans do this is a prime example of their poor debating. They have to resort to making up stuff because they know their pairing will NEVER happen. Their is no point in countering that

The situtaion is built like that by Kishi because he will have Hinata with Naruto unless naruto dies. Sakura wants Naruto as a friend while Hinata wants Naruto as a lover. It is as simple as that just read their latest statments

I am sayin that to show love for someone who is close by is better than showing love for someone who is far away!
i.e.
It is better for Hinata to love Naruto than for Sakura to love Saskue who is far away physically and emotionally

Naruto loves Sakura AS A FREIND... Naruto and sakura have not even said that they loved each other

1-If he does not return to Konoha than Naruto has not fullfilled his promise
2-Which is why Sakura is soooooo stupid

Sooo Shikamaru has nothing to do with this!! He knows that Hinata loves Naruto and that Naruto loves sakura and that Sakura loves saskue... they are all obvious

Naruto is also capable of putting SAKURA down gently
My Proof: Naruto has not displayed evidence that he loves Sakura as a lover instead of a friend

Your ar the WORST NaruSaku fan I have ever debated... congrats
-Nobody agrees with you
-Mosty say NaruHina will happen
-You are a hypicrite
-You admited you were Wrong ONCE just like me
-You do not get your info right
- You exagerate to a whole different level

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-18-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #340
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Karin is smarter than Sakura because she knows not to keep chasing a guy who tried to kill you... That girl is getting on my nerves.

And for the record. I don't hate the NaruSaku ship I just prefer Naruhina. Used to ship both (I know..scandalous!) but whatever love for Sakura I have is dwindling.
If Naruto ends up with Sakura I won't go all crazy as long as they show Sakura's feelings grow instead of a random time skip. Because although their relationship grew, it didn't grow romantically on both sides.
If Kishi just puts a look onto the future with them together not explaining how she fell in love with him or just puts some bandwagon excuse saying its cause he's a hero or it's some sick rebound thing then I shall become the real life She Hulk!

Quote:

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 09-18-2012 at 03:21 PM.