Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #36061
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: What song are you listening to now?

OMG! you listen to them too!!?! *Marries you* I find the best bands are the classics.

Soft Pack - Answer to yourself

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #36062
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Aww yesh, /married to Hika.
/is all cool like.

Wish You Were Here~ Pink Floyd.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #36063
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The guest in Hot Springs will be heart broken >.>

Steely Dan- FM
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 09:09 AM   #36064
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Steely Dan- Do It Again
Omg! I love that song!

The Who - Baba O'riley

Spoiler:

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #36065
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why? o.o

Kool & the Gang- Celebration
Old 09-17-2012, 09:12 AM   #36066
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
Aww yesh, /married to Hika.
/is all cool like.

Wish You Were Here~ Pink Floyd.
Shhhhh! you can't tell pink or luna that we are now married or they will beat me! >.>

xDD
*Cool like you.. Tries atleast* xD

Bonobo - Kiara

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #36067
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Shhhhh! you can't tell pink or luna that we are now married or they will beat me! >.>

xDD
*Cool like you.. Tries atleast* xD

Bonobo - Kiara

No! I'm gonna tell everyone about this.

Quote:
The guest in Hot Springs will be heart broken >.>

Steely Dan- FM
Screw that guest, I have other hubbies too. And which is the most important, I havz Hika.

Grenade (cover) ~Memphis May Fire. Yush, I finally found this.

Marko
Old 09-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #36068
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How mean ._.
I don't like that Grenade song. HE HAD HIS EYES OPEN TOOOOO D=

Hot Chocolate- I believe in Miracles
Old 09-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #36069
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Why? o.o

Kool & the Gang- Celebration
Why not? xD

Crystal castles - Baptism.
Spoiler:

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #36070
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?

Julian Smith- Eat Randy
Old 09-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #36071
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No! I'm gonna tell everyone about this.

Screw that guest, I have other hubbies too. And which is the most important, I havz Hika.

Grenade (cover) ~Memphis May Fire. Yush, I finally found this.
No!!! you can't! they won't feed me for a month!!

Beach Boys - I get around

Spoiler:

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-17-2012, 09:25 AM   #36072
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

/doesn't care Woostie like that song or not. >.>
What do they feed yu, Hika? xD

New God Flow~ Kanye West ft. Pusha T.

Marko
Old 09-17-2012, 09:27 AM   #36073
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?

Julian Smith- Eat Randy
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Because
Of the wonderful Wizard of Oz

Spoiler:

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #36074
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*doesn't care Kani doesn't care* *has Lazy Day*

Bruno Mars- Lazy Day :B
Old 09-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #36075
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
/doesn't care Woostie like that song or not. >.>
What do they feed yu, Hika? xD

New God Flow~ Kanye West ft. Pusha T.
Usually...

Pea's... and... and that's it...

Household goods - Totally enormous extinct dinosaurs

Spoiler:

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-17-2012, 09:31 AM   #36076
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Did someone say pee?

Spoiler:
Old 09-17-2012, 09:33 AM   #36077
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Pea? Gurll, we would go to KFC errday.

Some Nights~ Fun.

Marko
Old 09-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #36078
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Some Nights are fun??

Spoiler:
Old 09-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #36079
Xibitz360
The Legendary Master X

Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Xibitz360 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualDiva View Post
Thank you mein Schatz for everything <3
YouTube:
Likewise mein Konigin! <3

YouTube:

"Neither the Angels in heaven above, nor the Demons down under the sea, can ever dissever my soul from the soul of the beautiful Annabel Vee" Ich Liebe Dich So Sehr Mein Konigin!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Xibitz360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #36080
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Danza Kuduro~ Don Omar ft. Lucenzo.

Marko