Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:26 PM   #61
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Tsunade vs Wolverine.

Or 20 seconds if hulk is already mad.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #62
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I failed to see the whole point of this thread and thus wasted my time

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 09-16-2012 at 01:31 PM.
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #63
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I mean the level of anger.

But still. Hulk wins. Always. Usually.

But for the purpose of the thread, Wolverine wins for better regenerative feats. Or just better feats period.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #64
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I mean the level of anger.

But still. Hulk wins. Always. Usually.

But for the purpose of the thread, Wolverine wins for better regenerative feats. Or just better feats period.
Cool, I guess this discussion is over....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 09-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #65
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Wolverine had his heart explode and regend in 3 panels.

Got hit by a full speed supersonic Stealth Bomber without notable damage.

It took WW Hulk several punches to knock out Wolverine.
The same WW Hulk that put together the core of the planet by force.(150 Billion tons according to OBD)

And not even Hulk could break Adamantium but only dent it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #66
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Is it me or am i one of the few that thinks this is a joke thread?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #67
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
But the small slugs can merge together making one big slug and they're pretty fast as well. Plus she could pour acid on his eyes or mouth (considering he would yell in rage that there are slugs on him). Katsuyu just has to hold hulk down long enough for Tsunade to muster up her strength (chakra0 so she can do that genjustsu sealing to bind him on her own and taijutsu the heck out of him (he is incapable of moving at this point) until this fight is over so she can heal herself
she's fighting someone who can smash into other people so hard islands vaporize and the the shockwave from the collision causes half of west Africa to be flooded

Hulk has strapped rocket boots to his feet and smashed through asteroids twice the size of the planet..Hulks assaulted people who can fly inside of stars

Quote:
Katsuyu can withstand impact as well so she won't g down easily. But also hulk has a limitation on his mentality that the rest do not
Benjamin Grimm can casually kill everything in the Naruto universe

your claiming Katsuya can affect the hulk?
Quote:
tiny slug clones just wrapping themselves unto him when he doesn.t notice because he can't fly and no matter how far he jumps he has to come down at some point
Hulk laughs at their best acid attacks and then punches a hole in the earth takes a lava bath and then goes back to the fight

Quote:
Tsuande wins obviously.
-She can heal herself
-summon katsuya
-perform deadly ninjutsu
-and make a trap for hulk just by punching a crater into the earth
Hulk laughs at everything she does and punches her so hard it warps reality and causes the entire galaxy to explode

..yes Hulk can do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
One touch by Tsunade and the Hulk can not move
Either back this nonsense up or stop posting in this thread

you have been here long enough and seen enough Marvel vs Naruto threads to know that, that claim you just made is utterly outrageous and border line trollish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
it was a joke thread

we were talking about the bad old days when Naruto fantards ran around claiming that Itachi could beat the hulk and Kakashi could beat Superman..

or..god, that Naruto can casually defeat multiple omnipotents threads

and basically yeah this was posted as a joke but sadly people like Prince of Peace seem to still believe in such preposterous nonsense

The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:07 PM   #68
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just was confused by some of the rather serious responses

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #69
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No. I just joined this debate for the sake of it.
No one gives a dime about Tsunade anyway. No one hates her nor loves her. She's just there. (at least in my opinion)
So how this thread came about, I don't know.

But it was entertaining

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #70
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I think that the point has been made, and that was unnecessary. But, whatever man.

Edit: Everyone hates Tsunade. Everyone. Even if you don't, you do.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #71
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by the immortal watch dog View Post
she's fighting someone who can smash into other people so hard islands vaporize and the the shockwave from the collision causes half of west africa to be flooded

hulk has strapped rocket boots to his feet and smashed through asteroids twice the size of the planet..hulks assaulted people who can fly inside of stars

benjamin grimm can casually kill everything in the naruto universe

your claiming katsuya can affect the hulk?

Hulk laughs at their best acid attacks and then punches a hole in the earth takes a lava bath and then goes back to the fight

hulk laughs at everything she does and punches her so hard it warps reality and causes the entire galaxy to explode

..yes hulk can do that

either back this nonsense up or stop posting in this thread

you have been here long enough and seen enough marvel vs naruto threads to know that, that claim you just made is utterly outrageous and border line trollish

it was a joke thread

We were talking about the bad old days when naruto fantards ran around claiming that itachi could beat the hulk and kakashi could beat superman..

Or..god, that naruto can casually defeat multiple omnipotents threads

and basically yeah this was posted as a joke but sadly people like prince of peace seem to still believe in such preposterous nonsense

K.

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #72
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Just was confused by some of the rather serious responses
ehh it helps to nip it in the but at least wishfulfairie seems like he understands

we've had people argue this for twenty plus pages

Quote:
I think that the point has been made, and that was unnecessary. But, whatever man. .
it helps to put things into perspective sometimes

Quote:

K.
by the way welcome to the BG's dude if you have any topics you aren;t sure of the other guys capabilities on feel free to create a thread and ask

The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:22 PM   #73
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
ehh it helps to nip it in the but at least wishfulfairie seems like he understands

we've had people argue this for twenty plus pages

it helps to put things into perspective sometimes

by the way welcome to the BG's dude if you have any topics you aren;t sure of the other guys capabilities on feel free to create a thread and ask
Umm thanks and btw... I'm a girl...(#^~^#)

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #74
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Who said this was joke thread? *Serious Face*

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #75
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

OK everyone here seems to have forgotten the point of this thread, its not if Hulk can win... Its WHO will survive longer against the hulk with the least amount of damage and/or kill him....

And until now, Wolverine stands a better chance... And i have already said this once, but you guys seems to ignore it.

MEDICAL NINJUTSU WONT WORK on Hulk, in order for Tsunade to actually paralize his body, she needs medical taijutsu, and in order for that to work, her opponent needs to have CHAKRA! And believe it or not, Hulk HAS no Chakra, so she CAN NOT paralize him ANYWAY.

The reason why Wolverine wins is because he can withstand more damage while still have the ability to keep going without having to sit down and rest until his regeneration is over. AND he is the only one (AGAIN SAYING THIS FOR THE 100000th time) that can KILL the hulk, and i mean ONLY him
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:57 PM   #76
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

No. First off, that point was established long ago, as stated above.

Second, everything you said from the 2nd paragraph down to the fourth has been established.

Third, wolverine can't kill the hulk, because the hulk throws him into the sun. Wolverine has nothing that would kill the hulk aside from beheading, and by the time wolverine goes to behead, he has been thrown into the sun. Right after tsunade.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-17-2012, 12:05 AM   #77
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Hulk DOES have chakra. Chakra and chakra points are real. Even in fiction.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #78
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Not that it matters.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #79
Naruto Namikazi
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto Namikazi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
No. First off, that point was established long ago, as stated above.

Second, everything you said from the 2nd paragraph down to the fourth has been established.

Third, wolverine can't kill the hulk, because the hulk throws him into the sun. Wolverine has nothing that would kill the hulk aside from beheading, and by the time wolverine goes to behead, he has been thrown into the sun. Right after tsunade.
Yeah well... i am the one who established those points, look at the first two pages >.>

And again, we are talking about who will survive with the least amount of damage and/or kill him, how many times do i have to say this.... Wolverine doesnt HAVE to kill the hulk or go for the kill at all, all i said that he is the only one who has the ability to do so.

And tell me how the hell Tsunade is going to survive for at least a week? Wolverine can do that for sure, but Tsunade is weaker than Wovlerine in terms of damage that can be dealt... So go ahead and enlighten me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Hulk DOES have chakra. Chakra and chakra points are real. Even in fiction.

And for that guy saying Chakra exists... Dude wake up man, the only thing similar to Chakra is the nervous system... Please go and look in Narutopedia or whatever to see how the Chakra nervous system looks like, their origin ISNT the same, the nervous system starts from the brain, while chakra has it centered around the stomach... and not to mention the fact that when chakra is stripped from the user he cant move because his energy supply is cut off... If it was REALLY paralizing then Naruto wouldnt have been able to talk when Neji "paralized" his body in the Chunin Exams... Welcome to the real world buddy.
Save Us

Naruto Namikazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:53 AM   #80
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Namikazi View Post
Yeah well... i am the one who established those points, look at the first two pages >.>

And again, we are talking about who will survive with the least amount of damage and/or kill him, how many times do i have to say this.... Wolverine doesnt HAVE to kill the hulk or go for the kill at all, all i said that he is the only one who has the ability to do so.

And tell me how the hell Tsunade is going to survive for at least a week? Wolverine can do that for sure, but Tsunade is weaker than Wovlerine in terms of damage that can be dealt... So go ahead and enlighten me.

And for that guy saying Chakra exists... Dude wake up man, the only thing similar to Chakra is the nervous system... Please go and look in Narutopedia or whatever to see how the Chakra nervous system looks like, their origin ISNT the same, the nervous system starts from the brain, while chakra has it centered around the stomach... and not to mention the fact that when chakra is stripped from the user he cant move because his energy supply is cut off... If it was REALLY paralizing then Naruto wouldnt have been able to talk when Neji "paralized" his body in the Chunin Exams... Welcome to the real world buddy.
No one contested anything you said about wolverine surviving or Tsunade sucking. At all. I'm just saying that they both die, and for all intensive purposes, wolverine "wins".
Grand Master Roleplayer