Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #21
Slothh
Freshmen Academy Student

Slothh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden English Dub Questions?

Well another problem I have with it is that eventually something might happen to the voice actors.

For example: What if the voice actor for naruto got into an accident? or had personal problems and couldn't do the dubs anymore? (Horrible thoughts I know, but i'm just being realistic.)

We are only at #150 and the show is way beyond that. By the end of next year, we will barley be over #200. Can they really keeping dubbing these things for the next 3-4 years? Eventually it will stop and unfortunately I doubt it will ever even get close to catching up to the subbed version.

I still wish they would give us the option to donate to speed up the process.
Slothh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:32 PM   #22
gatekeeper8
Freshmen Academy Student

gatekeeper8 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you gotta remember they are not only doing dubs they are making movies subbing and are still making the series in Japanese and doing manga not to mention vacations people taking time off or quitting or getting fired it all adds up
gatekeeper8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 04:56 AM   #23
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatekeeper8 View Post
you gotta remember they are not only doing dubs they are making movies subbing and are still making the series in Japanese and doing manga not to mention vacations people taking time off or quitting or getting fired it all adds up
Viz Media only english dubs/subs the anime series and movies, they have absolutely NOTHING to do with the making of the anime show or the movies etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #24
Slothh
Freshmen Academy Student

I just need my dubsss >.<
Old 09-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #25
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

just stay patient. They keep coming! You shouldnt worry, because we get a dozen, every three months. So, by October, well be getting the first half of the Pain arc. Thats a REAL mile stone! Plus, Naruto Shippuden is gonna be airing on, Neon Alley, for the PS3! That should bring even more money in, which will secure us for a while! Theyre coming, so dont be descouraged! And once the Pain arc is over, on the english dub schedule, you should feel VERY proud, because we will have seen a lot, in the english version!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #26
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Question Re: Naruto Shippuden English Dub Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
just stay patient. They keep coming! You shouldnt worry, because we get a dozen, every three months. So, by October, well be getting the first half of the Pain arc. Thats a REAL mile stone! Plus, Naruto Shippuden is gonna be airing on, Neon Alley, for the PS3! That should bring even more money in, which will secure us for a while! Theyre coming, so dont be descouraged! And once the Pain arc is over, on the english dub schedule, you should feel VERY proud, because we will have seen a lot, in the english version!
Your new avatar is kinda creepy Robbie, why'd you choose it?

|
Old 09-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #27
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Your new avatar is kinda creepy Robbie, why'd you choose it?
Well, i change up my avatar, every season.

January - March = Sasuke

April and May = Sai

June - August = Gaara

September - December = Naruto

I just like to switch it up, amongst my favorite, protagonists. And i chose the mini Ninja Naruto, figure, because its different, than all the others ive used.

Old 09-16-2012, 12:31 PM   #28
Slothh
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Good to hear.

I actually started reading the Manga and i'm already almost caught up in the Naruto Universe! Of course I will watch all the dubs though. ^^
Old 09-16-2012, 11:00 PM   #29
Shrubs4Life
Academy Graduate

Shrubs4Life is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wish it would release on netflix in full english dub
Shrubs4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #30
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slothh View Post
Good to hear.

I actually started reading the Manga and i'm already almost caught up in the Naruto Universe! Of course I will watch all the dubs though. ^^
And thats pretty awesome!

Old 09-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #31
Slothh
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubs4Life View Post
wish it would release on netflix in full english dub
Yeah, I would love to see that.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #32
Slothh
Freshmen Academy Student

So today was guessed by many to be the release of the next 12 episodes. Now they are saying Oct. 10.

This is really a buzzkill. We've all been waiting 3 months for today only to come up empty handed.

Like I said, I appreciate VIZ so much for dubbing the series, but I really don't like how they handle releasing the episodes.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 AM   #33
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Cool Re: Naruto Shippuden English Dub Questions?

Quote:
So today was guessed by many to be the release of the next 12 episodes. Now they are saying Oct. 10.

This is really a buzzkill. We've all been waiting 3 months for today only to come up empty handed.

Like I said, I appreciate VIZ so much for dubbing the series, but I really don't like how they handle releasing the episodes.
Sorry but that information was false.

Viz Media was always going to release Episodes 154+ on October 09, 2012.

I never trust websites like NarutoWikia or Wikipedia etc for the latest anime news.

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 09-27-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #34
Slothh
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Sorry but that information was false.

Viz Media was always going to release Episodes 154+ on October 09, 2012.

I never trust websites like or Wikipedia for the latest anime news etc.
Yeah, its still a let down though. :/
Old 09-27-2012, 01:03 AM   #35
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Yeah, its still a let down though. :/
The only websites I trust for my anime news are TheFandomPost, AnimeNewsNetwork, Mania/AnimeonDVD, and maybe RACS.

|

Last edited by Toddler Naruto; 09-28-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #36
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Yep! It should come Monday night/ Tuesday Morning at 3am. Check itunes, around then. Im pretty certain that they will be up by then. Unless, Viz will have changed their routine, which i doubt. So trust that it will come on Monday night, October 9th

Old 10-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #37
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Correction: Actually people, itunes vol. 13 is coming Monday morning the 8th, at 3am. THATS when it should be coming!

Old 10-04-2012, 03:47 AM   #38
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Question Re: Naruto Shippuden English Dub Questions?

Quote:
Correction: Actually people, itunes vol. 13 is coming Monday morning the 8th, at 3am. THATS when it should be coming!
Where did you get this information from?!

|
Old 10-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #39
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

ill post a thread about it

Old 10-12-2012, 04:29 AM   #40
Aarkan
Freshmen Academy Student

Aarkan has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Imagine the people who discover naruto when the series is done and the dubbing is complete, I'm so envious that they can just buy the whole series or download the whole thing in a day and watch it whenever they want
Aarkan is offline   Reply With Quote