Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #41
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Joon vs logan

Cause you challenged me Joon,

@Taka NOOOOOO now it will seem like it came from you when i do that. You stole my friggin thought XD Great minds think alike i guess...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #42
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
That is invalid.
You are on a computer doing whatever you are doing and i could just shoot you from outside of a window or just blow up your house with a missle lancher.
Nuff said.
k, have fun being tried for manslaughter.

@Logan, But you also thought of it, it wouldn't be too bad.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #43
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

True taka true.....

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #44
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
Cause you challenged me Joon,

@Taka NOOOOOO now it will seem like it came from you when i do that. You stole my friggin thought XD Great minds think alike i guess...
Fine but soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
k, have fun being tried for manslaughter.

@Logan, But you also thought of it, it wouldn't be too bad.
Stop giving him ideas before i destroy your soul.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #45
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

My ginger friend already ate it. It's not really an idea, just kind of adds to your fire ability really.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #46
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I know.
I might give up on fire and go to something else.
Anyone have any ideas.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #47
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Ice? I have an idea how that could be useful but I'll keep it to myself.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-15-2012, 08:05 PM   #48
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

If you tell me than i will give you rep.
If anyone can give me something that they think i will be good at,i will give them rep.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #49
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

his prize is rep o.0

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #50
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

That's why i edited it.
I see you max.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #51
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I think you would be good with using something like a type of metal. Like you said you need to work on your defense

Spoiler:

Old 09-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #52
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

True.
But i want to make it something,uniqe.
Just give me alot of things that i will be good with.
I will then think of something real uniqe and you guys will not be dissapointed.
Old 09-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #53
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

You could use something that is not tangible and have the ability to make it tangible, like posion gases?

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #54
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I have something.
Logan helped me.
It will be a vizard.
Get ready.
Old 09-16-2012, 04:36 AM   #55
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I am ready XD

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2012, 05:26 AM   #56
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

done.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...08#post6257508
Old 09-16-2012, 05:31 AM   #57
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

you gonna attack? I am using a new character but i am to lazy to post a thread for him right now.

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2012, 05:47 AM   #58
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

My opponet stood before me as i was prepared for battle.
He was 50 feet away at the most.
"Keep cool"
I draw my sword with my right hand as it makes the sound of fire. This sword radiates heat,creating mirages that sends my opponets back in time 5 seconds. It also disables the sensablity of spiritual pressure of the victim. It is lethal when used in the right hands,but can only be used by one.

"Show them mirages,scocher!!!"

I begin to run over to my opponet as i then fall to the ground.
I get quickly get up and flash step in front of you,attempting to stab you in the chest. But,the radiation of my blade shows you a mirage that i am still on the ground.
I then swing my blade at your neck and legs,attempting to kill my foe by decapitation.
You then hear a voice as it leaves many echos.
"You will do me the favor of dying now."
I shunpo back as a huge piller of heat instantly bursts up from below you at shunpo speed,attempting to desintergrate you.
It automatically disables you ability to sense spiritual energy,making the attack a surprise.
What's worse is that the mirage is still at the part where i am slashing you.
"Now,die."
Old 09-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #59
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(The mirage insta hitting is god mod, so i assume it is only in a certain area.)

"Come on Joon. Why dont i just kill you then."

I use my power to make the air around me magnetic. I then realize that your sword will give me the weird mirages if you get to close. So i make the air in front of me and me the same magnetic type and obvoiusly, i repel from that spot. I go flying backwards making the blades mirages not effect me when you land on the ground. I am able to see you when you come at me by flashstepping. I make the air around me magnetic again repeling your blade from me so it does not touch me. As the mirage starts to affect I launch back the similar way seinding you bacwards because i magnetized you. The fire then comes up from me. I magnetize the ground and It sends me flying into the air. I turn off the grounds magnetizm and i swerve over to the side, getting away from the fire pillar.

"Your doing much better now, but it isn't enough to win."

I magnetize the ground again and launch into the air. I then magnetize you. It sends you speeding towards me. I then switch my magnetic channel and punch at you. It will crush every organ in your body due to the reppeling factor from the magnetics. "Maybe I should bring out my shikai." You realize my gauntlets and realize that is my zanpakto. "Join the north and south Jishaku" I activate my shikai and I magnetize the ground under of you and launch myself at you from behind me with magnets. I jump aobve you and and I go directly towards you because i am speeding towards the ground under you. I make you the same magnetic channel as me. So you are being pulled down from the ground. And being crushed by me. If it happens, of course.

(The magnets only work from close range.

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2012, 07:31 AM   #60
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry about the insta hit.
If you are anywhere near it,the effect will happen.
Should i change it or........................