Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #3261
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

^ Maybe a bonus surprise character at the end like they did with Storm 2 (Akatsuki Sasuke) and Generations( RM Naruto).

Maybe Madara?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:54 PM   #3262
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think the new trailer will show a lot of new characters like how in storm 2 and in generations trailers they grouped characters together and then showed them one by one i think they will show all the villages and then some edo and then at the end rinnengan tobi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 09-16-2012, 12:08 AM   #3263
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha
I think the new trailer will show a lot of new characters like how in storm 2 and in generations trailers they grouped characters together and then showed them one by one i think they will show all the villages and then some edo and then at the end rinnengan tobi
Its WAY to soon for that sort of trailer. Most likly more towards release- a month to two away. But we will get something good but it will most likly be naruto vs kurama like we just got in the scan

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 09-16-2012, 02:30 AM   #3264
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

when is the trailer coming out?
Old 09-16-2012, 03:33 AM   #3265
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
when is the trailer coming out?
20-22 September is tgs so around that time
Old 09-16-2012, 04:42 AM   #3266
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
20-22 September is tgs so around that time
22-23 is when naruto info will be shown. thats what it said on namco bandais facebook page anyway

"don't miss the news from the Tokyo Games Show on 22 and 23 Sept.
Our favorite ninja should reveal a bit more about the next Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3..."

Old 09-16-2012, 05:11 AM   #3267
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
22-23 is when naruto info will be shown. thats what it said on namco bandais facebook page anyway

"don't miss the news from the Tokyo Games Show on 22 and 23 Sept.
Our favorite ninja should reveal a bit more about the next Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3..."
It could be leaked before that though
Old 09-16-2012, 05:16 AM   #3268
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

I hope they did stuff in the mulltiplayer to improve it alot

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 09-16-2012, 05:31 AM   #3269
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I hope they make rage quitting more punishable

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 09-16-2012, 06:28 AM   #3270
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i think you may be expecting too much lol, rage quitting isnt that bad in my experience you can check out there record and easily work out if there a rage quitter or not and then simply proceed to not fight them.

Old 09-16-2012, 06:34 AM   #3271
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

For the trailer to be good it must have any of these:

Nagato
Zetsu
Madara
Edo Akatsuki people
Old 09-16-2012, 06:41 AM   #3272
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
For the trailer to be good it must have any of these:

Nagato
Zetsu
Madara
Edo Akatsuki people
Nagato - wont be shown

Zetsu - will be shown without a doubt because of all the white Zetzu's, playable though i dont know.

Madara - will not be shown

Edo Akatsuki people - most likley will be shown

Old 09-16-2012, 06:50 AM   #3273
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So how do you guys feel about Specific Team Ougis?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 09-16-2012, 06:53 AM   #3274
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i think you may be expecting too much lol, rage quitting isnt that bad in my experience you can check out there record and easily work out if there a rage quitter or not and then simply proceed to not fight them.
That's not the problem, the problem is that you have people on the leaderboard who ragequit all the time and have 0 loses, and even if they do lose they can easily bypass it with save data, because it doesn't upload your wins and losses to the server, and it only keeps it with the save data, I know this first hand because I have 2 PS3's and your score goes back to 0 even if you're on the same account.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-16-2012, 06:57 AM   #3275
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
That's not the problem, the problem is that you have people on the leaderboard who ragequit all the time and have 0 loses, and even if they do lose they can easily bypass it with save data, because it doesn't upload your wins and losses to the server, and it only keeps it with the save data, I know this first hand because I have 2 PS3's and your score goes back to 0 even if you're on the same account.
I don't think so, cuz I heard somewhere that if your disconnection frequency goes all the way up to 10, then your record restarts to 0/0.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 09-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #3276
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^I've been there twice due to conncection issues, it doesn't happen.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #3277
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I don't think so, cuz I heard somewhere that if your disconnection frequency goes all the way up to 10, then your record restarts to 0/0.
When you said you think rage quit should be more punishable I agree. You should get disconnection point like it is now and lose between 100-1000 dependin on your rank and if your total exp is in the millions then you lose 10000 exp

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 09-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #3278
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

If someone rq on us on purpose they should get a loose and loose points, like the stupid people on tournments, they rq but they loose anyway ahaha

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 09-16-2012, 09:55 AM   #3279
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

They didn't do that in Generations?

Old 09-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #3280
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i hate white zetsu clones there so stupid. i like normal zetsu