Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Makoto Cifer saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Quick Spar: Me Vs. Anyone

Distance: N/A
Weather: N/A
Time of Day: N/A
Restrictions: Minimum of five rounds and Maxium of twelve

Challenger goes first
First come, first serve basis

高橋誠: Shinobi of the Moonlight village()

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Makoto Cifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Quick Spar: Me Vs. Anyone

Can we keep it to a minimum of 2-3 attacks per turn and if they are massively huge mabey 1-2. I am doing that with flamey and I am countering. I am ubber busy so I dont want to have to spend time countering 10 attacks per turn. They can be deadly moves as always and any attack pretty much. I need practice I am out of practice so why not train with my bro. XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Can we keep it to a minimum of 2-3 attacks per turn and if they are massively huge mabey 1-2. I am doing that with flamey and I am countering. I am ubber busy so I dont want to have to spend time countering 10 attacks per turn. They can be deadly moves as always and any attack pretty much. I need practice I am out of practice so why not train with my bro. XD
Of course. I understand; I have absolutely no time during the week and sunday. >_<

Old 09-14-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
Of course. I understand; I have absolutely no time during the week and sunday. >_<
Alright I will fight you so want me to make first move or you. I have to go out right now. My hubby is nagging me but I will be back on later.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

The crescent moon, as it always did, emitted a soft luminescence that enclosed the world of Hueco Mundo. However, the ideal spot for witnessing its true elegance was atop the sacred castle of the arrancars, Las Noches. There, an experienced soul lingered, attempting to ascertain ways to escape this omnious, yet beautiful world. He had long since discarded the rank of captain and removed his Haori. The only status he presently held was (Lone) Shinigami. He was aware that they would come for him eventually, for his presence cannot go unnoticed for long. That said, he did not anticipate the arrival of the queen. Her spiritual pressure was mighty and filled him joy; her aura spelled "Gentle" and "Kind."

The shinigami turned to face this elegant woman, his eyes fixated upon her. His demeanor was quiet and dull at the moment. Despite this, he was still handsome. His black Kimono was torn and seemed to be uncomfortable. The only features that remained vibrant were his glimmering eyes, for they transcended polished emeralds and captured the moon's luminescence. His weapon no different, however, just like him, it emitted a siniter aura that one does not see every day. The words of this shinigami were bland held zero emotion.

"I'm glad I get the opportunity to see the queen, in all her elegance. I have no obligations. The only reason I fight is to preserve myself. Prepare yourself..."

Upon those words, the shinigami rush forth toward the queen at incredible speed, propelling himself by utilizing his spiritual energy. When the opportunity presented itself, he halted, aiming a blinding slash for the queen, propelling it downward by again using his spiritual energy, enhancing the speed signicantly; the blade seemed to flicker. Despite the velocity, it was powerful could shattered weapon's if blocked.

He didn't yield for even a moment. The shinigami, upon casting the attack rushed upward, placing the palm of his hand on the pummel of his weapon as a sinister aura burst forth, releasing a silver chain at blind speed that was on a collision course for the queens skull. At the peak of the chain was a greusome, black skull that was identical to the his blades' guard.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto Cifer View Post
The crescent moon, as it always did, emitted a soft luminescence that enclosed the world of Hueco Mundo. However, the ideal spot for witnessing its true elegance was atop the sacred castle of the arrancars, Las Noches. There, an experienced soul lingered, attempting to ascertain ways to escape this omnious, yet beautiful world. He had long since discarded the rank of captain and removed his Haori. The only status he presently held was (Lone) Shinigami. He was aware that they would come for him eventually, for his presence cannot go unnoticed for long. That said, he did not anticipate the arrival of the queen. Her spiritual pressure was mighty and filled him joy; her aura spelled "Gentle" and "Kind."

The shinigami turned to face this elegant woman, his eyes fixated upon her. His demeanor was quiet and dull at the moment. Despite this, he was still handsome. His black Kimono was torn and seemed to be uncomfortable. The only features that remained vibrant were his glimmering eyes, for they transcended polished emeralds and captured the moon's luminescence. His weapon no different, however, just like him, it emitted a siniter aura that one does not see every day. The words of this shinigami were bland held zero emotion.

"I'm glad I get the opportunity to see the queen, in all her elegance. I have no obligations. The only reason I fight is to preserve myself. Prepare yourself..."

Upon those words, the shinigami rush forth toward the queen at incredible speed, propelling himself by utilizing his spiritual energy. When the opportunity presented itself, he halted, aiming a blinding slash for the queen, propelling it downward by again using his spiritual energy, enhancing the speed signicantly; the blade seemed to flicker. Despite the velocity, it was powerful could shattered weapon's if blocked.

He didn't yield for even a moment. The shinigami, upon casting the attack rushed upward, placing the palm of his hand on the pummel of his weapon as a sinister aura burst forth, releasing a silver chain at blind speed that was on a collision course for the queens skull. At the peak of the chain was a greusome, black skull that was identical to the his blades' guard.

"Makoto!" I speak as I gaze toward my opponent. "Its been along time!" I speak as I grip dragoness tightly knowing full well he was looking for a battle. I had once promised to fight him again and I had never gotten the chance too due to the wars which nearly wiped out hueco mundo in the past. I have been anticipating this fight for along time and believe that it will be an incredible battle which may strike fear into the weaker hollow around us. My opponent does not hesitate to attack first.

I quickly pull out dragoness and separate the blades so that I can hold onto two blades, one silver and one black. Both are not so easy to destroy and can easily block swords made for breaking defenses or sword made for destroying weapons. After all this was the blade used against the great shura way back in the day and remained intact without a scratch. Silver sp spirals around the silver blade and black around the black blade, my eyes turn silver as my vision is enhanced. When you move swiftly to try to attack me I easily keep up with your fast moves. I swing my black blade out to easily block your sword attack. However you have another attack coming and fast. Not taking any chances I use my other blade to block your attack from above as strong silver extensions reach out from the sliver blade wrapping around your chain and throwing it off course away from me. I fly back into the distance and prepare to attack you.

"Impressive Makoto. Impressive!" I speak as I point my blade toward you. A black sinister spiraling energy forms on the tip of my black blade and releases at immense speed. It spirals toward you growing larger aiming to engulf you. "Black Cero of Death" If this cero hits you it will instantly explode creating a massive 50 foot explosion which will kill you from the immense heat and power of the explosion. I release a spiraling silver sp around my body incase the cero explodes too soon and I am threatened. The ceros explosion will easily be deflected by my rotational cero. I not only do this to protect myself from an early explosion but to be able to move through the explosion to get behind you if it engulfs you. I will sonido behind you and hopefully in the chaos distract you. I will slam my defense breaking blade toward your head aiming to slice you in half. It will slice through most defenses, armor's and Shields and will kill you if it hits.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:22 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

can i watch from the distince?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:47 PM   #8
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Far far distance. I am afraid this could get ugly. I have a move called sublimation cero. I may not use it since this is a spar but it still could get ugly. IF you watch I recomend putting a sheild that deflects energy away and explosions and stay at least a mile away. If 2nd releases happen stay 2 miles away. XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #9
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
"Makoto!" I speak as I gaze toward my opponent. "Its been along time!" I speak as I grip dragoness tightly knowing full well he was looking for a battle. I had once promised to fight him again and I had never gotten the chance too due to the wars which nearly wiped out hueco mundo in the past. I have been anticipating this fight for along time and believe that it will be an incredible battle which may strike fear into the weaker hollow around us. My opponent does not hesitate to attack first.

I quickly pull out dragoness and separate the blades so that I can hold onto two blades, one silver and one black. Both are not so easy to destroy and can easily block swords made for breaking defenses or sword made for destroying weapons. After all this was the blade used against the great shura way back in the day and remained intact without a scratch. Silver sp spirals around the silver blade and black around the black blade, my eyes turn silver as my vision is enhanced. When you move swiftly to try to attack me I easily keep up with your fast moves. I swing my black blade out to easily block your sword attack. However you have another attack coming and fast. Not taking any chances I use my other blade to block your attack from above as strong silver extensions reach out from the sliver blade wrapping around your chain and throwing it off course away from me. I fly back into the distance and prepare to attack you.

"Impressive Makoto. Impressive!" I speak as I point my blade toward you. A black sinister spiraling energy forms on the tip of my black blade and releases at immense speed. It spirals toward you growing larger aiming to engulf you. "Black Cero of Death" If this cero hits you it will instantly explode creating a massive 50 foot explosion which will kill you from the immense heat and power of the explosion. I release a spiraling silver sp around my body incase the cero explodes too soon and I am threatened. The ceros explosion will easily be deflected by my rotational cero. I not only do this to protect myself from an early explosion but to be able to move through the explosion to get behind you if it engulfs you. I will sonido behind you and hopefully in the chaos distract you. I will slam my defense breaking blade toward your head aiming to slice you in half. It will slice through most defenses, armor's and Shields and will kill you if it hits.
The shinigami had forgotten how formidable the queen was, however not to the extent where he would not anticipate this. He witnessed the fierce elegance of her movements and was moved by them; he had to pay more attention.

As the omnious black cero was sent forth, the shinigami reacted quickly, releasing a wide arc of yellow spiritual energy from his palm not long after the cero was fired, disrupting the cero, resulting in a premature explosion, not to harm the queen but to close the distance between the two. Way of destruction #32 Okasen

Simply to reassure himself, the shinigami erected an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier, enclosing his body to shield himself from the explosion, should it extend beyond him. Way of binding #73 Tozansho

The barrier seemed so tranquil, however the fierce sound of the shattering barrier alerted the shinigami, allowing him to rush to the side, smashing the barrier and evading the leathel blow.

Once halted, the shinigami retaliated, extending his sinister chain to an incredible distance, approximately one hundred feet in length. Upon doing so, the chain began to shimmer violently with intense spiritual energy that was being funnled consistently into it, the skull at the peak spewing spiritual energy like a jet engine. Upon doing so, the chain, by the will of the shinigami separated itself from the pummel, levitaing as though it was puppet. Any contact with the chain would leathel, for the swirling spiritual energy would burn and shred flesh.

The shinigami didn't waste time; he rushed toward the queen violently, while simultaneously rotating his body at blinding speed as spiritual energy erupted around him, enclosing his body in a torrent; he was now a virtual bullet.

The shinigami guided himself toward queen, aiming to remove part of her upper body by literally "throwing" himself at her. Should any body part come in contact with the torrent, it will be detrimental.

After rushing past the queen, the chain, which was being manipulated remotly by the shinigami, followed in his wake as the skull spewed a massive amount of raw spiritual energy toward the queen at point blank range, in an attempt to engulf her. Such heated energy will burn the skin and have the destructive force of a cero.Not so long afterward, the other end of the chain lashed upward, attempting shred the queen and shatter bones.

Meanwhile, the shinigami, some ways away spun his body in the opposite direction, forcing the energy torrent outward, resulting in a small light show.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #10
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nice move. Sorry, will counter soon but I need to actually rest and sleep. I have been up 2 days straight due to a problem after having a root canal. But I am better now so I can actually sleep and then have the patience to counter. Couldnt counter cause of the massive migrane and stuff associated with the complication. Migranes suck!! Plus I am in the process of getting a promotion at my job which means more money and authority so I am happy but busier.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #11
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Nice move. Sorry, will counter soon but I need to actually rest and sleep. I have been up 2 days straight due to a problem after having a root canal. But I am better now so I can actually sleep and then have the patience to counter. Couldnt counter cause of the massive migrane and stuff associated with the complication. Migranes suck!! Plus I am in the process of getting a promotion at my job which means more money and authority so I am happy but busier.
I understand.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:15 PM   #12
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

I really wanted to continue this fight. :/

Old 01-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Do you need someone to fight?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #14
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Do you need someone to fight?
That would be nice. May I ask who you are?

Old 01-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

My guy or who I actully am? lol

I am Shisko a man who has had atlest 3 total fight's on BFV I first when against Ghost then Joon and then Max

Old 01-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #16
Makoto Cifer
Apprentice Genin
Formerly makoto&yura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
My guy or who I actully am? lol

I am Shisko a man who has had atlest 3 total fight's on BFV I first when against Ghost then Joon and then Max
I see. Well, it's "meeting" you. So, do you want to make the thread or should I?

Old 01-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #17
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Um you can.

Any restrications on character? like what type or any kind of character?

Old 01-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

If you want,i'll fight you also.