Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-11-2012, 11:39 AM   #1
MrNarutowatcher
Academy Graduate

MrNarutowatcher has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Default that other technique and oro

sooo has anyone ever thought about when kabuto was faced with tobi(orbito) how he explained Et and then said it doesn't matter as long as I have ET and that other technique I'm invincible??? I think that scroll sui and jugo found were about that technique and I think its all connected to the curse mark I think thats why oro marked so many people with it obviously he(oro) was obsessed with transending death and everything he did was to surpass death I think the curse mark and how it courses his chakra through people while sucking theirs is gonna be how he can forever be reincarnated I think thats what was on the scroll in addition to details about that other technique I think that when sasuke seen that scroll and technique I think it clued him in to the fact that madara( tobi orbito) I call him madara because regardless somehow madara is actually connected to this plot and directly knew about it. but that madara actually lied to him in the beginning to manipulate him(as tobi madara lied) and I think the final words from Itachi also are enticing sasuke to get more answers on the situation before he acts and I think thats why sasuke was so fixated on reviving oro to get answers because I feel like oro with his strong ties to the root akatsuki his vast knowledge of uchiha and obviously his research with the first hokages cells and on ET would be the only person to know of madars true intentions and of the overall plot of this war I think this is obviously demonstrated by the fact that he was planning to be the only force that could oppose the akatsuki and of kabuto's knowledge of the situation to be able to out manuver tobi(madara,orbito ) and to have tobi fear kabuto enough to threaten him with a batttle prior to the War to make him demonstrate ET and force him to explain ET soooo in essence I think that Oro has the answer to how to actually defeat madara and tobi and that sasuke feels it imperitive to know the entire situation because of how much he doesn't know and that he's possibly contemplating changing sides on tobi because of the deception what do you guys think about this???????

Last edited by MrNarutowatcher; 09-11-2012 at 11:44 AM.
MrNarutowatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: that other technique and oro

I don't understand.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

can't follow..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

open up your sentence structure
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #5
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

So to the OP, Sasuke now thinks oro is really smart and has a good counterplan for Tobi. And Sasuke thinks Tobi manipulated him. And this knowledge could give Sasuke a power bump.

So Sasuke, after wanting the power-up from his brothers eyes, after saying he didn't want them, sees another power-up opportunity and will delay his plan and risk conatct with Oro to get said power(up!).

And the scroll hints at this.

So essentially, you are explaining why Sasuke will walk alongside the man that tried to kill him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #6
MrNarutowatcher
Academy Graduate

umm essentially I'm saying that the key to a more poweful jutsu the edo tensei and possibly the key to madara's actual intentions were probably on that scroll. and for whatever reason sasuke thought it important enough to seek out the answers of that scroll from oro. So it must mean that regardless of which side he plans to stay on sasuke would like to keep a trump card up his sleave that could allow him to defeat madara.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ahh...well, um. I don't...

O_o

Okay, I think I understand now.

Sasuke wants context on the whole situation before he makes his decision. He also wants Orochimaru to do something for him. Now, that could mean implanting Senju DNA or it could have simply alluded to wanting Orochimaru as a guide in order to learn the aforementioned context of the situation.

I think Sasuke isn't going for a power-up as much as he's going for information. I think Itachi passed his Susano'o weapons to Sasuke during their final head-bump, just as he implanted the Amaterasu trigger in his eyes for whenever Sasuke looked at Tobi.

I don't think Sasuke will get Rinnegan. All he needs is Perfect Susano'o. And it isn't explicitly stated anywhere in the manga that Rinnegan is needed for Perfect Susano'o, only "mastering the Sharingan" is a stated requirement for that version of Susano'o.

And to further support that, I suspect Madara had mastered Susano'o prior to gaining Rinnegan. So, I think with EMS, Itachi's treasure, and Sasuke's eventual mastery of EMS and acquisition of Perfect Susano'o, for Kishi to give him Rinnegan would more or less be useless.

Unless Kishi wants him to use Rinne Tensei to bring people back from the dead? Which would suck, IMO.

On a side note, it is possible Tobi secretly implanted Senju DNA in Sasuke during the eye transplant or even while he was in a coma after fighting Itachi.

Lower your fingers.

Last edited by Fuuin; 09-12-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
pl0twist
Academy Graduate

pl0twist is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sage mode was Kabuto's "other technique"
pl0twist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
MrNarutowatcher
Academy Graduate

kabuto used sage mode but I mean do you honestly think that sage mode was the other technique that he thought would help him defeat tobi??? I don't think so
Old 09-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #10
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNarutowatcher View Post
kabuto used sage mode but I mean do you honestly think that sage mode was the other technique that he thought would help him defeat tobi??? I don't think so
I do. Easily, Sage mode has way better perception (its essentially Spiderman's danger sense). Naruto even stated in his fight against Third Raikage that Sage Mode had better perception than Kyuubi Chakra Mode. That's why he was able to anticipate Third Raikage's move and put that rasengan into his arm for the self-impale defeat.

Tobi would have trouble using his warping gank on Sage Mode.

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:34 PM   #11
MrNarutowatcher
Academy Graduate

ahh I mean I understand sage mode has better perception but it last about 5 minutes???? ultimate trump card?? compared to ET sage mode is pretty weak I mean kabuto basically summoned every signifigant ninja in history aside from a few I think that if he felt another technique would help him more then that it would have to be a bit stronger in sage mode I mean kabuto couldn't even use sage mode to effectively stop sharingan from itachi so against tobi orbito madara ahhh naaa no bueno...
Old 09-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #12
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNarutowatcher View Post
sooo has anyone ever thought about when kabuto was faced with tobi(orbito) how he explained Et and then said it doesn't matter as long as I have ET and that other technique I'm invincible??? I think that scroll sui and jugo found were about that technique and I think its all connected to the curse mark I think thats why oro marked so many people with it obviously he(oro) was obsessed with transending death and everything he did was to surpass death I think the curse mark and how it courses his chakra through people while sucking theirs is gonna be how he can forever be reincarnated I think thats what was on the scroll in addition to details about that other technique I think that when sasuke seen that scroll and technique I think it clued him in to the fact that madara( tobi orbito) I call him madara because regardless somehow madara is actually connected to this plot and directly knew about it. but that madara actually lied to him in the beginning to manipulate him(as tobi madara lied) and I think the final words from Itachi also are enticing sasuke to get more answers on the situation before he acts and I think thats why sasuke was so fixated on reviving oro to get answers because I feel like oro with his strong ties to the root akatsuki his vast knowledge of uchiha and obviously his research with the first hokages cells and on ET would be the only person to know of madars true intentions and of the overall plot of this war I think this is obviously demonstrated by the fact that he was planning to be the only force that could oppose the akatsuki and of kabuto's knowledge of the situation to be able to out manuver tobi(madara,orbito ) and to have tobi fear kabuto enough to threaten him with a batttle prior to the War to make him demonstrate ET and force him to explain ET soooo in essence I think that Oro has the answer to how to actually defeat madara and tobi and that sasuke feels it imperitive to know the entire situation because of how much he doesn't know and that he's possibly contemplating changing sides on tobi because of the deception what do you guys think about this???????

Edo Tensei and "That Jutsu".

You're referring to Edo Tensei and his Sage abilities, not the scroll.

You're mixed up. Also, Kabuto is gone. It doesn't last five minutes for Kabuto, it lasts forever because he had that snake on his belly fused to him like how Jiraiya had the two frogs on his shoulders.

Except Kabuto mastered it and became a Dragonoid as well. So his Sage abilities were actually stronger than Naruto's.

They were stronger because he was in the mastered form, like Naruto, but he also had the snake on his belly, regaining nature chakra indefinitely.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------

Last edited by Satsuki; 09-14-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:58 PM   #13
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
Edo Tensei and "That Jutsu".

You're referring to Edo Tensei and his Sage abilities, not the scroll.

You're mixed up. Also, Kabuto is gone. It doesn't last five minutes for Kabuto, it lasts forever because he had that snake on his belly fused to him like how Jiraiya had the two frogs on his shoulders.

Except Kabuto mastered it and became a Dragonoid as well. So his Sage abilities were actually stronger than Naruto's.

They were stronger because he was in the mastered form, like Naruto, but he also had the snake on his belly, regaining nature chakra indefinitely.
i can't wait until the anime catches up to that part. it's gonna be an awesome battle.
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #14
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
i can't wait until the anime catches up to that part. it's gonna be an awesome battle.
Itachi-swan~~~~
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:19 PM   #15
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I counted one period in the whole OP. It kinda lost me. >__>
I can't wait till it catches up either. I hope they animate it well.

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
MrNarutowatcher
Academy Graduate

I still don't think he was referring to that other technique meaning sage mode I understand what you guys are saying but I mean if kabuto's sage mode were that strong don't you think he would of used that oppurtunity to summon madara enter sage mode and challenge tobi before the war? I do I think the scroll is somehow linked to that other technique I don't think it was sage mode