Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-13-2012, 12:05 PM   #441
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: SAGE AND LIKE, HIKARI'S SUSHI BAR. (May contain raw fish)

YES YOU CAN!!!!!!

of course you can be on the front page if you want us to loose all our customers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #442
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

/doesn't like sushi.
/still posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #443
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

who is the chef here?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #444
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

we don't JUST sell sushi, kani. look at the menu oh fine customer.

*member of staff pick pocketing you right now*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-13-2012, 12:08 PM   #445
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
who is the chef here?
this guy

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #446
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I want lemon or lemon cake or lemon tea lemon juice. ._.

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #447
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hikari's hair keeps getting on all the food and drinks

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #448
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Hikari's hair keeps getting on all the food and drinks
well the hairy prawns need hair somehow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
I want lemon or lemon cake or lemon tea lemon juice. ._.
how about.. ALL OF THEM! you only have to pay for two of them!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #449
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

also your wife Pink Ninja is eating all the fish in her sleep and your other wife Luna keeps stealing the fish from the fishermen that catch the fish for the shop

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #450
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

then i buy some more. pie, you're hired. *throws you into the kitchen*

MAKE US MONEYS!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #451
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So it turns out my wife actually DOES work. In a super popular sushi bar. Yet can't even take out the trash. Wth.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #452
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Can I work here?

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:33 AM   #453
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

oh shaddap pink, what you're doing with your hair lately is laaaaame. Luna and i both think it!

of course you can indigo, whatcha wanna be??

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-14-2012, 02:43 AM   #454
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Hurricane Gokaioh

with a giant robot with shurikens making sushi is easy I think *attempts to make sushi with giant robot*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-14-2012, 02:46 AM   #455
po3x
Freshmen Academy Student

po3x is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

guys!! I do love sushi.. Pleas, Vote me for member of the month..

"po3x"

(NARU-TEN) Spread the Love,...

Naruto & Ten TEn LOVE team
po3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:46 AM   #456
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

^ no, i don't know you or watch naruto. besides people who beg never win.

*makes robot employee of the month* wuahahaaha! BRILLIANT.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-14-2012, 02:55 AM   #457
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*takes away the robot's ninja powers hahahaha*

Gokaioh: I was a pirate and a ninja at the same time

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #458
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

now you can be a pirate, ninja AND sushi chef. xD
no--wait! you don't undertand--HE NEEDS HIS POWERS!!!!!!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-14-2012, 02:59 AM   #459
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

fine *gives cop powers to robot*

Deka Gokaioh: Pirate Cop sushi chef?

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 09-14-2012, 03:00 AM   #460
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

brilliant!

you can steal from our rich customers.

arrest our bad customers.

and then just COOK COOK COOK!

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
hikari-chan, sagemaster777, sushi