Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #301
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin
 
Sharingan19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Inside the Matrix. Its pretty cool in here.
Posts: 1,383
Rep Power: 7
Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

All of these story descriptions and i'm just gonna say Naruto and Hinata.
__________________
"There were horses, and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident."
Sharingan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #302
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
Although we the audience can see that, as far as Naruto is concerned, Sakura acknowledged him first.
Iruka acknowledge him first Sakura was on of the last of the 4 on his team to notice him

Remember when he first fought Gaara and he was telling him who saved him from his hell of loneliness/were his first friends?
this does not mean Sakura likes/loves him. Did Sakura even thank Naruto for saving her? I forget but I know she thanked Saskue. Sakura did the least to save him and Naruto remembered more people than just her

He thought of Iruka, Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke. Not Hinata. Why? Because they were the ones who stepped up and befriended him when he was still a sullen, lonely brat.
Hinata did not have time to interact with Naruto. She was forbidden to interact with him as a kid. If Hinata had it her way she would have been with Naruto more and she would have been kinder to him than sakura was

He didn't even know Hinata watched him until Lee and Sakura pointed it out to him. And he barely knew who she was until he met the Chunin Exam. Keep in mind that is also when he befriended everyone else in his age group.
So.... Sai (of all people the emotionless ninja) had to tell Sakura that Naruto had feelings for her.. well USED to that is

So it doesn't matter that Hinata cheered for him first. Sakura beat her in expressing it and so when Naruto thinks of who's been there for him all of this time, he's going to think of Team 7(including Sakura) and Iruka(and Kyuubi now too I think). Not Hinata.
How did Sakura beat Hinata in expressing her feelings when Hinata told naruto she loved him?? Sakura has yet to do even that? Sakura is grouped together in the bandwagon of Team 7. Just because she was one of the first few to save Naruto from the Darkness does not mean anything. Jiryria impacted his life the most and he was one of the last to be rememeberd

Can we define 'acknowledge' here? Because the way I see it Sakura has acknowledged him since the Wave Arc when she called his plan against Zabuza cool. And during the Chunin Exam pre-lims she and Kakashi were the only ones who believed Naruto would defeat Kiba as even Hinata doubted Naruto.
Just because sakura was impressed that Naruto came up with a plan does not mean that much. She was just shocked he actually did something to help the team!

And really, what did she do during the Pain arc that says 'I finally acknowledge you Naruto'? Hinata was the one who didn't think Naruto could defeat Pain on his own lolz. Sakura was the one who called for Naruto(to the sky) because she KNEW he was the only one who could save them.
ummm Naruto could not beat pain alone! He was saved by Hinata and inspired by others and he was given info on how to beat him and his abilities. If Hinata did not jump in Naruto would be dead. As always Sakura just depends on others to do the work. Hinata steps iin and tries to save and fight with Naruto.... Funny what Hinata did is a lot like Naruto would do



Hope you have your reading glasses on .
psh no prob I already read and countered you response. It just made me believe in Naruhina even more
I thought I would would jump in and help Hyuga ( not that she needs it) and offer my 2cents to fight for Naruhina
NARUHINA FOREVER
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #303
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate
 
Missy Sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somewhere hiding in a tree
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 4
Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Just addressing what Lari18 said...

Quote:
"I think the issue here is you are trying to put a set deadline on when Sakura is supposed to change her feelings. Just when do you think the manga is going to end? This fall? Next spring? Dude I've heard rumors that Kishimoto plans on ending the manga in 2014."
If this rumor turns out to be true, then not only does Sakura have time to change her feelings about Naruto, then Naruto also has time to change his feelings about Hinata. Who knows, Hinata could (once again) go out of her way to do something courageous and out-of-character that Naruto will FINALLY acknowledge and take her feelings for him into account. But we just don't know.... YET
__________________
""Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! "

Last edited by Missy Sensei; 09-12-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Missy Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #304
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

I still do not know how I was putting a deadline on something??

Even if their WAS a deadline Hinata was VERY determined to be with and show her feelings for Naruto when they meet
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #305
ShikaIno NaruSaku
Ninja Academy Student
 
ShikaIno NaruSaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
ShikaIno NaruSaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

I honestly think that at this point in the manga Sakura herself isn't sure of her feelings. When that guy confessed and she thought about Sasuke it was in an entirely different light compared to all other moments,not to mention she didn't exactly seem happy. I think she's finally starting to realize the Sasuke she liked is gone (or wasn't even there in the first place).
She loves Naruto that's for sure, I mean the whole fiasco with the fake confession and trying to go behind Naruto's back to kill Sasuke pretty much spells out how far she was willing to go just to not see Naruto suffer like that anymore. The only problem is that as of yet the exact nature of her feelings for him is unclear.
ShikaIno NaruSaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #306
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Sakura did not look happy cuz the guy she loves is evil. At this point she does not even deserve Naruto. Naruto is her SECOND CHOICE!! Sakura is stupid for not relazing the feelings Naruto had for her and still loving Saskue

How do we know she loves Naruto. She totally cares for him but not in a boyfriend/girlfriend way. She never told him she loves him and they has not been a NaruSaku moment in ages! What is clear is that Sakura loves saskue STILL. She loves naruto but she is NOT IN LOVE with naruto. They are like bro/sister. She did not want to see Naruto suffer cuz she felt guitly. If she REALLY loved Naruto she would not have betrayed him and went behind his back
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:04 AM   #307
bajanchris
Freshmen Academy Student
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
bajanchris is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Hinata all the way. Sakura is on my people i want to die list lol
bajanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #308
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate
 
Missy Sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somewhere hiding in a tree
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 4
Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
"Sakura did not look happy cuz the guy she loves is evil. At this point she does not even deserve Naruto. Naruto is her SECOND CHOICE!!"
-PrinceofPeace


Agreed!!! But what also needs to be realized is that if Naruto was going to give up on Sakura, then some would also consider Hinata Naruto's "SECOND CHOICE". As much as I want it to be, that statement cannot be considered valid without making NaruHina fans look like hypocrites. Either way it goes what happens to one person will affect what happens to the other in the same way. If Naruto was to finally win Sakura over, then Hinata would get her feelings hurt. If what NaruSaku fans say is true and Sakura really does have feelings (like, love or whatever you want to call it) for Naruto but he went with Hinata, she would get her feelings hurt. In conclusion, while Naruto is Sakura's second choice, Hinata is also Naruto's second choice. Heartbreaking and sad, but unfortunately true
__________________
""Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! "
Missy Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #309
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Naruto barely loves Sakura ! Has he ever even said he loves her? Sakura caused him tooo much physical/emotional pain. Sakura is not even a choice for him anymore. And in your post you totally left out Saskue in your equation of love. Saske=Sakura!! Naruto=Hinata!!!!! See now everyone is . I see what you ar saying BUT!!!!! Naruto releazied that Sakura REALLY loved Saskue ever since he left. Naruto does not even want to date her cuz he failed at his promise. At least Naruto knows of hinata's feelings. Sakura had to find out through SAI OF ALL PEOPLE!!! Also Naruto and Hinata had a connection JUST THROUGH THE EYES..... when did Naruto and Sakura have something on that level?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 08:38 AM   #310
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
That would have been the IDEAL time to think about Naruto if she truely loved and cared about him. She did not even think of him for a second. She just went stright to Saskue like it was second nature. She is without a doubt still in love with Saskue and she is sad that he is evil and that she still loves him.
I dunno as I think about it makes sense for her to think of Sasuke then. Since Sasuke was never there she never actually had a chance to reevaluate her feelings for Naruto and Sasuke because she still believed Sasuke was the 12-year-old she 'loved'. And now she can realize that he isn't :/. I think a more ideal time to think of Naruto would be AFTER she comes to terms with her feelings with Sasuke.

Quote:
First of all Sakura was the LAST of the four to ackowledge Naruto. She kinda had to eventually cuz they were on the same team and he was the main character and everyone else on the team ackeledgowed him. Also those 4 were the first ones that acknowledge naruto that HE KNEW ABOUT. He did not know about his mom,dad,nor Hinata but they still acknolwedge him.
What does it matter? And how the hell can you even tell who acknowledged him first anyway?

What matters is in Naruto's mind Sakura acknowledged him and cared for him before Hinata did.

Quote:
Sakura acknowlegeded Naruto but she has not done anything either. She even had more time and opporutnity to do something yet she just followed Saskue... thats even WORSE. Hinata was not on the same team as Naruto so she did not even have the time nor opportunity. Hinata could have interacted with naruto sooner but her bodyguard forbidded her. Hinata acknowledge and loved Naruto way before Sakura did. We do not even know if Sakura loves Naruto
Excuses excuses. Bolded is ANIME FILLER and thus doesn't count. There is no reason given by Kishimoto as to why Hinata never went out of her way to befriend Naruto. Everyone just assumes it was because she was too shy(which is a lameass excuse).

Seriously dude, it doesn't matter that Hinata loved him first. Naruto only thinks of Sakura and he only remembers HER(not Hinata) as befriending him first. And she certainly cares about Naruto more than she cares about Sasuke.

Quote:
It is funny how when the whole village starts to love and respect Naruto.... Sakura does as well!!! Sakura is only following the crowd. She is no different than a random villager.
Wat. Sakura started to care and respect Naruto before the Chuunin Exam. In the Wave arc she acknowledged that Naruto helped a lot and even gave him advice during the tree-climbing exercise. In the first chuunin exam she was willing to give up hers AND Sasuke's chance at becoming Chuunin just so that Naruto could have a chance at becoming Hokage. During his fight with Kiba Sakura and Kakashi were the ONLY ones not worried about Naruto because they were the ONLY ones who knew from the beginning that he would win.

It was actually Hinata who didn't start to show her love/respect for Naruto until everyone else did. Naruto barely knew who she was and it was only after his fight with Kiba that he realized 'oh okay she's a friend not foe'. Trouble is, that's when he realized the exact same thing about everyone else.

Quote:
WOw just a blush it is regardless cuz Naruto still insulted Sakura by saying she has not changed and still got puched out for being who he is perverted. IF a girl asked you how they looked most would blush anyway. Sakura was just focused on her looks. Thie relationship is not like others where one brings so much pain to the other.
A blush is romantic son. No he did not insult her. Like I said he always saw her as attractive and he was just reinforcing it. Do you really think he was trying to insult her? Most not all. And Sakura only blushed around Sasuke before ;P. I don't understand your last sentence.

Quote:
True. She got mad when Naruto said that she looked the same and then hit him for being perverted... not the best relationship. It is like the brother doing somehting stupid and the sister punishing him. Their is no romantic connection between them.
No son. No it is not like a brother and sister relationship. Not even close. Because Naruto asked Sakura out on dates afterwards. ...YOU ASK YOUR SISTER/BROTHER OUT ON DATES???

Damn PrinceofPeace. I guess now this confirms my thoughts about you .

Quote:
chap245 pg 24 Naruto obviovulsy dissed Sakura and made her mad. Naruto did not compliment her on her looks in over 2yrs so why say she looks the same... it is the ugly truth thats why. Also Naruto has not hit on Saskue since Naruto healed from the kakazu fight. Their has been no major spark between them while Naruhina has heated up. Naruto used to be attractive to her outsside appearance but why has she been attracted to what was inside? Also sakura really did not care when Naruto complimented her in the past and she had to be begged to go on dates
I don't really understand this paragraph at all.

Quote:
The trainning was all for her LOVE SASKUE!! SHe did not want to keep the burden on Naruto because she wanted to at least help Naruto get Saskue back. She did not want to impress Naruto but sakura wanted a better chance to bring Saskue back. On the other hand Hinata has trained to impress and follow Naruto's way of the ninja and not for anybody else. She truely loves just Naruto.
How can you say it was all for her love of Sasuke and then say she did it because she didn't want to burden Naruto?

LOL I guess this Hinata is very one-dimensional! Good for her she has no life, no thoughts, no goals, no ambitions, no nothing outside of Naruto.

For Hinata there is only him...ONLY...him.

Stalkery. I already knew this but still...shallow-obsessed stalker.

Quote:
.You did not do a good job explaining your theory.. no offense
Really? I thought it was pretty clear.

She's thinking Sasuke not in an 'I'm worried' way but in a 'You're not good anymore way'.

If you don't get it this time then just forget it .

Quote:
ANd what is Hinata doing during the war... writting love letters to Naruto???? HECK NO!!! She is constantly on her guard fighing zetsu clones and keeping watch late at night over using her byukugan. Shino told her to back off but she knew she can not because of Naruto. She was in this war to fight for Naruto and even in the war she never stopped thinking of Naruto and caring and loving him though all of the hard times! Sakura is not the only one who is busy but even when Sakura gets a break she STILL thinks of Saskue!!! Yeah Hinata always thinks of Naruto while Sakura thinks of Saskue. This is a fair tradeoff. If Sakura went with Naruto he would be the SECOND CHOICE. Naruto is WAYYY better than a 2nd choice! Any girl in the village and in the world would date that heroic hero!
I bet she wants to. Write love letters I mean. No but what I'm not getting is that you are blasting Sakura for not thinking of Naruto 24/7 like Hinata does. When I point out that Sakura does think about him you say that doesn't count.

And now you are making excuses for their situations. Haha you are in denial.

As for the bold, like your friend said Hinata would be Naruto's second choice. The only reason Naruto would go for Hinata is because he can't get with Sakura. Tuff guy the truth hurts.

Quote:
Sakura just has more screen time and STILL thinks of Saskue more than anything else overall. She has barely thought about Naruto during the war. She should have not even thought about Saskue AT ALL. Especially in that way. When push came to shove when she thought about the lucky man that she loved it was SASKUE!! It does not matter when/how many times she thought about Naruto other times because it was not equal to the vaule of that moment. Sakura obviously cares of Naruto and worries about him but she has not thought of him as she loves him. HInata's thoughts of Naruto have better quantity/qualitity thoughts than Sakura's. When has Sakura thought about naruto? If she did it was not that special.
Throughout the entire manga maybe? That's what I meant. Sakura thinks more about Naruto throughout the entire manga. And why is it not that special?

Quote:
I am not trying to make a deadline I am just going by the feats I have seen
It looks like you are because you are saying if Sakura doesn't love Naruto now she will NEVER love him. It's not like the manga will be over next week. There's time for us to see if her feelings have changed.

Quote:
ok... you can believe tha NaruSaku is right.... but I just believe you are wrong. When has their been a NaruSaku moment since hinda/kakazu arc??? How am I being selective? THey have the most "development" because they are on the same team and share the same goal... SASKUE!!! Their "development" is friendship! They are barely as romantic as Naruhina. At least we still know that One side still loves the other side (Hinata still loves Naruto) But Naruto has not shown much feelings toward Sakura.. and vice versa
Just read what you say. Naruto and Sakura have no romantic moments. Absolute none. Even though Naruto has a crush on her that may have developed into love by this point, NOTHING romantic has happened between them. No dates...no feeding ramen...no love confession...no hugs...nothing. Also this:
Quote:
When has their been a NaruSaku moment since hinda/kakazu arc???
and
Quote:
But Naruto has not shown much feelings toward Sakura.. and vice versa
Is selective.

What's wrong with friendship development? From what I've learned, your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse is usually your best friend. So the friendship development actually helps NaruSaku because it's clear they trust each other more than anyone. Can you see Naruto going to Hinata about his problems? Or Sakura.

Here's a hint: Sakura because that's who he actually goes to. Because they are really close friends.


Quote:
Hinata could not go up and tell him her feelings because she always felt unworthy/shy and because her bodyguard did not allow her to interact with Naruto. But at least she honestly told Naruto that she loved him... UNLIKE SAKURA
Again the bodyguard is filler. ANd Hinata's excuse for not stepping up is a bad one that cost her Naruto's love because Naruto only sees Sakura as the first girl who befriended and cared about him.

LOL! UNLIKE SAKURA!!! THAT !!!

Quote:
Just like Naruto encouraged Sakura Naruto encouraged Hinata... BUT ON A HIGHER EMOTIONAL LEVEL. Naruto and Hinata were connected just through the eyes alone! SOmething Naruto and Sakura have never done. Naruto had to beg and pled for Sakura to return her emotions to Naruto. Sakura has just damaged NaruSaku. Naruto knows she loves saskue more than him. Sakura is too self centered and worried about Saskue to give naruto the time of day
Dude...Naruto just saw Hinata was sad..wth higher emotional connection?

I think your Sakura-hate is starting to show.

Quote:
Sakura has shown feelings toward saskue Multiple times even though they barley met
- Hesitant to fight Saskue when they first meet
- Punches sai when he talks bad about Saskue
- Fails to kill saskue
-thinks abou Saskue in war
- Gets excited when she finds out that sasori had info about Oro/Saskue
- her tainning was meant to help get Saskue back
- in fillers she made a place for Saskue to return to
- was worried when Saskue killed Oro and went after to kill Itachi and tried to find him
- goes off to try and stop her lover from doing anymore evil
She's done all of that for Naruto and more .

Quote:
Sakura also cared about how she looked with Saskue. SHe grew her hair out for him. She jsut saw Naruto in years so she asked him how she looked nice just to see if she changed at all. One time is no big deal. Saksue is no longer at the village so it would be hard to get his opinon. Again Sakura was just Catchin up with Naruto. It was a pity date. Naruto had to even pay and beg for her to go on the date. Sakura was a fool for going into trying to stop Naruto. Unlike when Hinata tried to save Naruto she had somewhat of a plan. Interesting point on how you pointed out how Sakura did that to Saskue and Naruto.... but the difference Is....... When Sakura tried to calm down Saskue it WORKED yet when she did it too Naruto she just got hit and got in the way
Lol you will bend over backwards just to make NaruHina look better. At least Naruto and Sakura have had a date.

He didn't have to beg wth. He asked and she said yes but if he pays. And if it was a pity date then why didn't she say it was? wth man why are you letting your bias fuel your arguments?

Quote:
Sakura was inspired to cheer for naruto after he cheered for her. She had the best idea who was going to win cuz she spent the most time with Naruto. Hinata had no clue how much stronger he became. Hinata was worried and dobuted Naruto once. This is not a big deal. Hinata did not want Naruto to get hurt in the first place. When did Hinata doubt his strenght 3 times?? were they all in the chunin exams?? when ??
But I bet if Sakura doubted he would win you would be holding that against her. And it IS a big deal because you've been saying how much Hinata respects/loves/acknowledes/believes in him and when confronted with evidence that she didn't believe in him 100% of the time you make up excuses and say it doesn't count :/.

But yes three times. She didn't think he's win in the fight against Kiba, against Pain, and against Tobi. ANd in the fight against Tobi it was SAKURA who had to tell her that Naruto would be fine and remind her to keep doing her job(watching the enemy).

Quote:
Of course Naruto and Sakura would comfort each other during the Saskue and Tsunade crisis!!! WHo else would they go to? They both knew the 2 ppl the best and going to anyone else would be dumb. Hinata does not know about the situation as well. Sakura could not even comfort Naruto well when Jiryria died!
Why didn't she know? I thought Naruto would go to her because she loves and respects him so much and did so before anybody. Even before that selfish, pink-haired wench who only has eyes for Sasuke.

No she could not. Good thing he had Iruka.

Quote:
How will naruSaku work when she is in love with saskue? How does Sakura return her feelings to Naruto the way he USED to show his feelings for her? Naruto has not shown major romance to her in about over 100 chapters
Yay. More selective reading on your end.

How will NaruHina work when Naruto is in love with Sakura?

LEt me tell you something about the 'used'. In chapter 558-559 he called Hinata 'Hinata' like always and he called Sakura 'Sakura-CHAN' like always.

When he saved Hinata he addressed everyone. When he saved Sakura he only spoke to her even though Shizune was there. Also he was facing Sakura and looked her directly in the eye. With Hinata he had his back towards her.

Yay. Do something.

Quote:
Naruto is not giving up he is just going on a better path of love. Yes times can change but MORE LIKELY FOR HINATA. After all look at the last thing both girls said. This time Hinata will show her feelings for Naruto. She is determined to stop following him and walk with him hand-in-hand. Yet with Sakura's words she includes everyone to walk with him which is a lot less romantic
Oh wow the girls' feelings!!! Naruto's feelings don't matter at all do they? The only feelings that matters are Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and Hinata's feelings for Naruto. The fact that Sasuke just ISN'T interested and Naruto is already in love with a girl who he makes happier than Sasuke ever did just. Doesn't. Matter.

Hinata has not made Naruto as happy as Sakura has haaaaha.

Quote:
I told you I had great counters and I am done. My main points
- Sakura STILL loves Saskue
- Hinata is prepared to hold Naruto's hand
- Naruto and Hinata have a connection (they eyes)
- Hinata told Naruto she loved him
-the power of Naruina has saved the village more than once
-sakura has been oblivious to Naruto's feelings and he would be a rebound
-NaruSaku is a brotherSister relationship

done
-Kishi has said that Naruto is close.
-Which means nothing if Naruto doesn't want to hold hers.
-Naruto and Sakura have a bigger connection.
-Naruto still loves Sakura.
-WHAT LOL! WHEN???
-And Hinata wouldn't be a rebound? Seriously dude you can't use that argument.
-I get it already. You want to date your siblings. Please stop telling me.

I see you responded twice. I'll just address the things that I haven't gone over.

Quote:
this does not mean Sakura likes/loves him. Did Sakura even thank Naruto for saving her? I forget but I know she thanked Saskue. Sakura did the least to save him and Naruto remembered more people than just her
No but what it does mean is that your constant claims of Hinata loving Naruto first are invalid because Naruto acknowledged Sakura first. And he notes that Sakura acknowledged him first.

Quote:
So.... Sai (of all people the emotionless ninja) had to tell Sakura that Naruto had feelings for her.. well USED to that is
You keep using that word 'used'. Where is your proof that his feelings for have changed? Here is my proof that it hasn't:

-Still calls her 'Sakura-chan'.
-Admitted to Sai that he has feelings for her that he can't express yet.

-Sakura told him point blank that if he didn't love her anymore he should SAY SO

Guess what? He didn't say so. Why? Because as he told Sai he can't express his feelings for yet.

Quote:
How did Sakura beat Hinata in expressing her feelings when Hinata told naruto she loved him?? Sakura has yet to do even that? Sakura is grouped together in the bandwagon of Team 7. Just because she was one of the first few to save Naruto from the Darkness does not mean anything. Jiryria impacted his life the most and he was one of the last to be rememeberd
She cheered for and cared for Naruto before Hinata ever did. And just for kicks, when Hinata gave Naruto some medicine he immediately gave some to Sakura lolz. And Hinata is grouped with the Rookie 9. Team 7 is more important to him. Your point?

It would mean something if Hinata did it right >=(? It does mean something because Naruto obviously still loves her and because she had a huge impact on his life that Hinata could never replicate.

Quote:
Just because sakura was impressed that Naruto came up with a plan does not mean that much. She was just shocked he actually did something to help the team!
Jesus Christ. After this I don't think I want to argue with you anymore . Because for some reason, everything Sakura does towards Naruto(and all of my points) don't matter or don't count or aren't that big of a deal whereas everything Hinata does is HUGE!!!!

That's really annoying you know >=(.

Quote:
ummm Naruto could not beat pain alone! He was saved by Hinata and inspired by others and he was given info on how to beat him and his abilities. If Hinata did not jump in Naruto would be dead. As always Sakura just depends on others to do the work. Hinata steps iin and tries to save and fight with Naruto.... Funny what Hinata did is a lot like Naruto would do
Hinata didn't save him. She was down in one hit. Kyuubi and Minato saved him. Think about it. If he didn't have them, he would still be pinned down and Pain would've killed him.

omfg...Sakura was healing all of the injured villagers. Plus she didn't know what was going on in the battle because she doesn't have the byakugan so she couldn't see. Plus(this is important) she trusted Naruto's word that he can handle it.

PrinceofPeace I think I'm done with you :/. You're not fun to debate against if all you are going to do is hate on Sakura and downplay everything I say even when it proves you wrong. I may reply to you one more time(and only the points that aren't mind boggling) but after that have fun loving NaruHina. I can't debate against someone I don't respect(you will support incest if it means getting NaruSaku out of the way. wth).

HotarubiHyuuga and MissySensei could you please give me some time to respond? I have to go to somewhere right now and I will respond as soon as I get back.

Last edited by Lari18; 09-13-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #311
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate
 
Missy Sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somewhere hiding in a tree
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 4
Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Naruto barely loves Sakura ! Has he ever even said he loves her?
That is a good point I will give you that

Quote:
Sakura caused him tooo much physical/emotional pain. Sakura is not even a choice for him anymore.
Do you have proof?

Quote:
And in your post you totally left out Saskue in your equation of love. Saske=Sakura!! Naruto=Hinata!!!!!
At this point, I don't see any hope for Sasuke in the love department, (He's way too far off the deep end, and he's gunna die soon anyway) which is why I left him out.

Quote:
See now everyone is . I see what you ar saying BUT!!!!! Naruto releazied that Sakura REALLY loved Saskue ever since he left.
If I remember correctly, he realized this before Sasuke left (ep. When Naruto and Jiraiya brought Tsunade back to the village).

Quote:
Naruto does not even want to date her cuz he failed at his promise.
It's not that doesn't WANT to date her, it's just that he doesn't feel like she deserves a guy who couldn't even keep his promise (even though she doesn't deserve him either way, and him not keeping his problem is not his fault anyways!)

Quote:
At least Naruto knows of hinata's feelings. Sakura had to find out through SAI OF ALL PEOPLE!!!
WEAK because that is so true!!!! The emotionless ninja had to tell her that someone has feelings for her (ditzy much???)

Quote:
Also Naruto and Hinata had a connection JUST THROUGH THE EYES..... when did Naruto and Sakura have something on that level?
Ok I'm just gunna have to take your word for it with the whole "eyes" situation, and I can't say they've had that kind of connection ever, but I have been wrong before.
__________________
""Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! "

Last edited by Missy Sensei; 09-13-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Missy Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #312
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Yes Sakura called his plan against Zabuza cool, but also remember that when it came to the time Naruto saved her from Gaara she insisted that Sasuke was being modest, not willing to give Naruto credit.
And then Sasuke told her that 'no Naruto really did save you and he went all out to make sure you were safe' and then Sakura looked surprised for a second, smiled at Naruto, and then later on went to his house to give him some food in thanks. Can't forget that part lol.

Quote:
Hinata did doubt that Naruto could win, but you also have to remember while she liked naruto, kiba was her friend so she didn't know know to cheer for and lets but it this way, say you have a I don't know if you're a boy or a girl so I'll say person you liked and your friend waS A UFC fighter, now while you like this person and you do believe in them because they are tough or strong in their own right are you telling me you wouldn't have any doubts?
It wasn't about the friend vs. crush though. Kiba did an attack and everyone except Sakura and Kakashi thought Naruto was knocked out. I recall Sakura and Kakashi sharing a secret smile while everyone else thought(and said) Naruto was done for.

Quote:
Yes Hinata did go to help Naruto, but its not that she didn't believe that he couldn't beat Pain, I can believe that brother will finally learn how to swim, but I can clearly see that he's drowning then I'm not going to let him die. Just because you believe in someone doesn't mean that don't need your help, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't help him. Hinata knew that if she didn't help Naruto that Pain would capture him, extract his demon and then he would die, however she also knew that if she was able to free Naruto that he could defeat him.
If that were the case then the anime definitely handled it better. There she actually tried to free Naruto. Unfortunately in the manga(where it counts) she did the worst thing she could've done and tried to attack Pain directly.

Even if she did get knocked down before she could take out a chakra rod it would've been smarter if she had just tried.

However I won't downplay her importance there. I'll admit she did something there. But

Quote:
I say this all the time and I don't know if people just don't see it or just don't want to see it, but Naruto was in trouble, if Hinata hadn't come down there, rather she failed or not, if she weren't there and her assumed death did not trigger Naruto's transformation then he would have been caught and he would have died. People say Sakura believed in him or that she had to heal people who she couldn't just run off to help Naruto, but dig this. She wasn't healing anyone, because pain had basically killed everyone in the village, when Naruto showed up she was just sitting there getting the play by play from that Hyuuga guy who has standing next to her and like I said Confidence of not, when your friend needs help, he needs help and you should go and help them.
Honestly I really don't think Naruto would've died had he been captured. I think Minato and Kyuubi would've done something because the seal was being messed with. But honestly that's just speculation.

I really, really, really cannot stand it when people bash Sakura for not doing anything when she clearly was in no position to do anything. No not everyone was killed. Choji's dad was alive for example and there was a lot of injured ninja. She had to heal them and without the byakugan she couldn't see what was going on(and she didn't think to check because she TRUSTED Naruto to handle it. Why do you think she screamed for him when Pain first attacked?). Hinata however, was doing nothing and could see that Naruto was in trouble.

Quote:
My mother believes in me and has confidence that I'm smart, but she still helps me with my math homework when I need it.
That's lovely. My mother does the same. But let's say you were fighting on the frontlines and your mother just jumped in the way because she had a moment of doubt in your ability(again Hinata could SEE Naruto was in trouble. Sakura couldn't so putting your mom in the same shoes would mean she has to doubt you too).

Keep in mind she knows that you have been training specifically for this fight and you told her before your battle to stay out of the way because you didn't want to get hurt. Would you REALLY believe the smart thing for her to do is to jump into the battle too? Even knowing that she's exhausted from helping other people and cannot keep up with the enemy the way you can? Would you want her to if she got seriously hurt because of it?

I hate to put these thoughts out there but if we're going to bring in real life scenarios here...

Quote:
Lastly I say that Sakura never openly acknowledged Naruto because every time she has as far I could see it would be in her mind and only when she was looking at her own short comings for the most part. It was the first time that I ever heard her openly thank him to him, I've never seen her actually say too him, Naruto your strong or Naruto you're a great ninja, not to say that she doesn't think those things, but as far as I can remember she's never actually said them to him. Now if I''m wrong and I'm just not remembering when she did any of those things then let me know, but so far that's how it is.
You actually kind of are. Again in the Chunin Exams in Naruto's fight against Kiba, Sakura was openly and loudly cheering for Naruto when no one else was. And as I said earlier, she was going to give him food as thanks for saving her from Gaara but she had just missed him because he left with Jiraiya.

She also thanked Naruto when he cheered for her in her fight against Ino. She even admitted to him that it was because of his strong encouragement she won.

During the fight against Orochimaru she chided Sasuke for being cowardly and said that at least Naruto did something(granted Naruto was unconscious at the time but defending him to her crush speaks pretty strongly about how much she respects him). Also note that she saved his life in that seen too .

There's probably more but the only one I can think of at the top of my head is that she thanks him when he makes the promise of a lifetime.

Quote:
If this rumor turns out to be true, then not only does Sakura have time to change her feelings about Naruto, then Naruto also has time to change his feelings about Hinata. Who knows, Hinata could (once again) go out of her way to do something courageous and out-of-character that Naruto will FINALLY acknowledge and take her feelings for him into account. But we just don't know.... YET
True. I just feel that Sakura is more likely to reciprocation Naruto's feelings because she HAS faltered before and Sasuke giving her no reasons for her to keep loving him(in a romantic way). Plus I believe there are hints of her returning Naruto's feelings a little(and not just in the manga. The databooks/interviews/Kishimoto's involvement in the 6th movie have me thinking).

Quote:
That is a good point I will give you that
Please don't . There is ZERO proof that Naruto does NOT look at Sakura in a romantic way anymore.

Quote:
Do you have proof?
THANK YOU FOR ASKING THIS !! You sound reasonable and for that I respect you!

But um to answer that question, I think the only pain Sakura has caused him is her problem of a lifetime. Sai tells her point blank that the burden from that(and her feelings for Sasuke) are what caused Naruto a lot of pain. Physical pain is a nonissue. There were a few hits but it was played for laughs. If you take them seriously then you must take Naruto hitting Konohamaru or even Kushina hitting Naruto in the same serious way(because they were all portrayed the same way-as funny).

And again there is no proof that Naruto has stopped seeing Sakura romantically.

Quote:
At this point, I don't see any hope for Sasuke in the love department, (He's way too far off the deep end, and he's gunna die soon anyway) which is why I left him out.
I agree! Sasuke is so far off the deep end that it looks like only Itachi could really get to him. If he does get with a girl I think it will be someone else but that is for another pairing debate so I won't mention it. Just know that I agree that Sasuke ended up single is more likely than any romantic option for him.

Quote:
Ok I'm just gunna have to take your word for it with the whole "eyes" situation, and I can't say they've had that kind of connection ever, but I have been wrong before.
You can find the manga online and see for yourself how the scene is. Anything super strong and romantic I think comes from Hinata's end and Naruto just sees her as a friend.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #313
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

The man told her the man she loves must be a good guy! So why think of Saskue? Why NOT think of Naruto when that is the defeiniton of Naruto.. a good guy!!! IF Sakura does not have her feelings stright now (ESPECIALLY WHEN SASKUE TRIED TO KILL HER) then she does not desreve Naruto! SHe is putting Naruto on the back-burner like She is better than Him. Sakura is holding out to see if Saskue will change. Naruto has been nothing but nice to Sakura but she is still going for Saskue. I mean you gotta admit thats messed up. Everyone has an opinon but I am not following yours. The point is she did not think of Naruto. WHy wait after the war when the dust is settled? SHe should already have her choice... it is pretty obvious. She is sad because she loves a bad guy not a good guy. Hinata sure does not waste anytime she is currently thinking about Naruto before,during and after the war she has no 2nd choices cuz she loves him

At Naruto's birth his parents acknolwedge him! Do you even watch the anime? Hinata acknowledge him in ep. 166. SHe acknowledge him way before Sakura. Sakura was the last of the main 4 to acknowledge him so that is not saying much. She was just impressed with him and relied on him cuz she could do nothing. Even then she still loved Saskue. (Also Hinata and Naruto is like Romeo/Juliet cuz Hinata's protectors did not want her near him.. or some kind of forbbiden romance)

EVERYTHING COUNTS!! Movies,ANimes,Fillers. The manga does not go into much detail at all. We can see that just by Pain vs. Hinata!!! Where does it say that Anime or anything else does not count?? Other people have pointed out Movie NaruSaku feats! You do not want them to count cuz its against you. Being Shy is not a lame excuse. Everyone gets nervous around their crush at a young age. Being shy is better than being mean to Naruto (i.e. Sakura) When was the last time Naruto thought about Sakura??? It is strange how Sakura cares more about Naruto when She still thinks of Saskue and wants to bring him back. Where is your proof that Sakura cares for Naruto more than Saskue?

Giving advice (but she was not too happy in giving it she actually expected worse out of him and was not exstatic about giving him advice), Complementing skillz (she better after he saved her butt) WOw those traits are FRIEND ZONE Material!! - yes Sakura was willing to give up the exams for Naruto but that she did not even want to do it in the first place plus that shows how much faith she DID not have in him. Again Sakura was the not worried because she knew what he was capable of..... she knew what he was capbalbe of AND STILL doubted him in the forest of death AND during the test. Hinata had no knolwedge of him and the last thing she knew was that she was weak. She wanted Naruto to win but with naruto's record..... can you blame the girl? HE SUCKED. Hinata loved Naruto from the start!! What are you talking bout?

Insult or Not Sakura sure did not like it. WHat I was saying with the last comment is that NaruSaku is the only "possible relationship" where someone hurts the other mentally/physically

WOW it is not EXACLTY like a bro and sis relationship but it is Close to it. BTW Sakura did not willingly go on the date. It was a PITTY date

Forget it it is basicallly what I said ^ (Naruto dissed Sakura and it was a pitty date)

Because Sakura did not want Naruto to do all the work and not grow. It was Sakura's promise she just felt gulity. Sakura mostly does stuff for naruto out of guilt. It is why she tried to kill Saskue... AND FAILED!!!!! THAT IS NOTHING BUT FALSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOt only does she love Naruto but Hinata wants to be a great Hyuga that her family will be proud of. SHe dreams to be a great kunochi and gain Neji's respect as well. SHe also cares for her teammates as well. Naruto is not her whole world. Hinata has a life

Oh now I see you! Well we disccused that in the 1st statment! It would have been a PERFECT time to think of naruto. SHe is still debating her feelings and idk why when he is EVIL

I am not trying to BLAST Sakura but she barley does it for "loving Naruto". She should think of Naruto more. WHen has she recently when nobody else has?? Of course it does not count when others think of him at the exact same time... it is not special. The mental message that was sent told them to think of them afterall. Again I ask When has Sakura thought of Naruto??? Naruto already knows/ and does not want Saskue. 2 wrongs do not make a right

Care to give examples of when Sakura thinks of Naruto...... WHEN NOBODY ELSES IS??????

lol when did I say Now or Never??? THere is also time for Naruto to love Hinata! BUt right Now Hinata is making her move Girlfriend wise while Sakura wants her to be together with Everyone!! Do you see the connection?? Sakura thinks/acknoledges Naruto with others while Hinata does it Solo... which makes it special

Sorry if I do not see pitty dates, Sakura hitting Naruto, Sakura guilting Naruto to do things, Sakura being all over Saskue... as romantic . If naruto and Sakura trusted each other than Sakura would not LIE and tell him "I love you". Hinata does not know Saskue and Tsuande like Sakura does so Hinata would not be the ideal person to go to. BTW Sakura causes MOST of Naruto's issues

Already disscussed this above. Hinata being shy is a common and good reason and it is better than being mean to him! Also show me where anime does not count It was not a filler it was an exteneded episode of what happened in the manga. THey just put more detail into it

SOrry if NauSaku have not been on such an emotional level where they connected though the eyes like NaruHina

When did Sakura...
-Hesitant to fight Naruto when they first meet
- Punches sai when he talks bad about Naruto
- Fails to kill Naruto
- her tainning was meant to help get Naruto
- in fillers she made a place for Naruto to return to
- goes off to try and stop her Naruto from doing anymore evil

seriously did you even read it. Sakura has done more for Saskue than Naruto. She stays at his bedside before she had med ninjutsu and did not hurt him while he was in pain.. (unlike when Naruto was injured)

If you think a pitty date is romantic then go ahead. WHy does Sakura have to state what everything is ? You tell me I am bending backwards that was one of your worst counters you have said.... Sakura does not need to say it was a pitty date when that is what is was. THey were just catching up with each other.

Yes congrats Sakura thought Naruto would win when Hinata did not. Great job you found One thing... but if I may point your attention to a few points
- if the roles were switched Sakura would not have believed in Naruto while Hinata would have
- Hinata's lasted info on Naruto was that HE SUCKED
-Sakura has full knowledge on Naruto's abilites
-a teammate better cheer you on when Naruto cheered his butt off for you
- If Hinata did not intereven Pain would have beaten Naruo AND THATS A FACT!!!!!!!

ALTHOUGH just to prove That I am not one-sided I will give you the Tobi moment.... FYI: You are pretty one-sided yourself thinking that Naruto could beat Pain and that Hinata should not worry is a "point" for NaruSaku

It;s not like Sakura helped Naruto in his times of crisis when Tsuande was in a coma or when Saskue left. Hinata would not go up to Naruto cuz she can not help. Sakura could not even help. Hinata did not have full-info on the situation cuz she has other stuff going on (like I explained above) Hinata is not selfish and does not want Naruto all to herself 24/7. What was hinata to do?

Can you even prove that Naruto is still in love with Sakura when Naruto never even said to her that he loved her? So oro still causes Saskue "kun" Jiryria never gave a name to Tsuande and neither do other couples. WOWOWOWO "back-turned" "only talking to Sakura" and you say I am Selective!!!!!! Naruto talked more to Hinata and address the others cuz the others talked to him. Shizune said nothing to Naruto nor did anyone else. Also Naruto had a connection though the eyes with Hinata and talked to her the most. Naruto said a sentence to Sakura. Who this was really a sad counter on your part

Hinata encouraged Naruto to beat Neji which made him laugh and happy. Naruto is unforunately on Sakura's team which means they have more time to spend and sakura has not really made him THAT happy that many times for being on a team in all. I am not saying she has not though. Yep the girls feelings are usually the only ones that matter in novels.

- naruto is close??? huh what do you mean??
-Sakura wants to hold Saskue's hand she said nothing about Naruto she just wants to walk with him .... no touching
- can you give elebrate on that connection and give the moment??
- Proof that Naruto still loves Sakura?
- During the Pain fight before she was severly damaged Hinata told Naruto she loved him ( FYI IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT THAN JUST WOW!!! yOU ARE SOO ONESIDED AND JSUT... WOW)
- I think you can not read my post lol!!! Well Sakura loved/ and still loves Saskue so going to Naruto would be a 2nd choice/rebound
- sorry if I love my family while you do not understand pitty dates

ok Naruto and Sakura both ackoledge each other first TO THEIR KNOWLEDGE. BUt hinata has always loved him from the backgrounds. how can you say thats false? Sakura acknowledg and loved Saskue first

I explained the chan part Above already
And sai (OF ALL PEOPLE) had to flat out tell that Naruto had feelings for her
THats cuz Naruto no longer likes her like that

Naruto did that cuz she was hurt more and they were teammates and they needed it. You forget that Hinata's words are the reason that Naruto beat Neji and thus beating Garra and saving the leaf. Your arguments are mostly before time skip and not recent. How do you know he still loves him while we know she Sakura still likes Saskue and that Hinata still likes Naruto

I could say the same for you and you are also one-sided so do not act like you are not in the wrong and you are alll right!

Did you even watch the anime?? Hinata was NOT down in one hit! She tried to free Naruto and got up after a few hits. If Hinata did not trigger Naruto's emotioins than Kyubi and Minato would have Never appeared. Just because she truseted does not mean she can help out? SHe as always "trusted" Naruto and Saskue to do all of the work. even now it is still the same thing. To me this is the main reason why Sakura stinks cuz she lets others do the work. WHo was she healing? Whoever it was I guess they were more important than Naruto???!!!??!

Wow and now I am the bad guy?!??!?! Your debating is not perfect either. I am just saying what I think and how I think was interpeted. Not many like Sakura anyway I do not hate her but she is not in my top 10. I gave you props too in my post..... have you given any?? And you are 1-sided in your post. If you want to give up and be a hypircirte than thats fine by me

I guess this is another win for us NarHina fans

@Missy

Yes I do have proof! THe Promise that Sakura guilted Naruto into still hurts him to this day that he could not keep and Sakura did not even notice the pain it was causing. Also All the times Sakura hit Naruto must have not felt good.. agree?

I also thought Sakura did not love Saskue anymore yet when the Iwa ninja says to Sakura that the guy you like must be good .... Sakkura thinks of Saskue! IS it me or would have that been the PERFECT time to think of Naruto



@Hyuga

Your a big girl and I trust you to deal with his statments by yourslef

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-13-2012 at 03:56 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #314
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate
 
Missy Sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somewhere hiding in a tree
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 4
Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
True. I just feel that Sakura is more likely to reciprocation Naruto's feelings because she HAS faltered before and Sasuke giving her no reasons for her to keep loving him(in a romantic way). Plus I believe there are hints of her returning Naruto's feelings a little(and not just in the manga. The databooks/interviews/Kishimoto's involvement in the 6th movie have me thinking).
I can see how you feel that way and I agree with you. I'm a NaruHina fan but even I can't deny that Sakura's reciprocation is more likely to happen.


Quote:
Please don't . There is ZERO proof that Naruto does NOT look at Sakura in a romantic way anymore.
Sorry I was only agreeing to when PrinceofPeace asked when Naruto has ever said he loved Sakura, not the fact that he barely loves her anymore. It's plain as day that he still does (although I wish he didn't).



Quote:
THANK YOU FOR ASKING THIS !! You sound reasonable and for that I respect you!
THANK YOU

Quote:
But um to answer that question, I think the only pain Sakura has caused him is her problem of a lifetime. Sai tells her point blank that the burden from that(and her feelings for Sasuke) are what caused Naruto a lot of pain. Physical pain is a nonissue. There were a few hits but it was played for laughs. If you take them seriously then you must take Naruto hitting Konohamaru or even Kushina hitting Naruto in the same serious way(because they were all portrayed the same way-as funny).

And again there is no proof that Naruto has stopped seeing Sakura romantically.
Agreed!!!


I have stated this before and I will say it again; I think Hinata is a good match for him because of the unconditional/unquestionable love she can give him. At this point of the manga/anime, this love triangle is at a complete stand still because of the war, so both girls are pretty much in the same place concerning Naruto (somewhere in the furthest corner of his mind). But once the war is over, then we will see what will tip the scale concerning his interest in Sakura and Hinata. We'll just have to wait and see....

GO NARUHINA!!!!!!

Sorry; Was gunna leave that little tidbit out, but I just couldn't help myself
__________________
""Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! "
Missy Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #315
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Ight Lari18 I put my counter up if you want to respond or give up

[QUOTE]
"LEt me tell you something about the 'used'. In chapter 558-559 he called Hinata 'Hinata' like always and he called Sakura 'Sakura-CHAN' like always.

When he saved Hinata he addressed everyone. When he saved Sakura he only spoke to her even though Shizune was there. Also he was facing Sakura and looked her directly in the eye. With Hinata he had his back towards her.

Yay. Do something."

[QUOTE]

WOW and you say that I am one-sided. This is just poor debating even for you that you are just making up and exagerating things on a whole new level. Did you even read the chapter?
- He addressed the others cuz they addressed him
- Shizune did question Naruto and nobody else did
- Naruto said one simple sentence to Sakura and added "chan" at the end WOW HOW ROMANTIC

chp.559 pg 3 ( Naruto has back to hinata after saving her than looks back over his shoulder to see if she is okay)

pg.4-6 ( Naruto is addressed by the other ninja FIRST and he talks to them with his back turned to Hinata but is still talking to hinata. Naruto was trying to convince them that he was real while Hinata believed from the start. Naruto and Hinata had a connection just through the eyes)

Chp 588 pg 19 ( naruto looks toward Hinata saving her first out of others who need help in that area)

pg 18 ( Naruto says less than 10 words to Sakura and only looked at sakura once (and we do not even know if it was in the eyes but most likey was though) He just faced the ground in the beginning)

Quote by Lari18

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-13-2012 at 07:41 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #316
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Alright PrinceofPeace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
The man told her the man she loves must be a good guy! So why think of Saskue? Why NOT think of Naruto when that is the defeiniton of Naruto.. a good guy!!! IF Sakura does not have her feelings stright now (ESPECIALLY WHEN SASKUE TRIED TO KILL HER) then she does not desreve Naruto! SHe is putting Naruto on the back-burner like She is better than Him. Sakura is holding out to see if Saskue will change. Naruto has been nothing but nice to Sakura but she is still going for Saskue. I mean you gotta admit thats messed up. Everyone has an opinon but I am not following yours. The point is she did not think of Naruto. WHy wait after the war when the dust is settled? SHe should already have her choice... it is pretty obvious. She is sad because she loves a bad guy not a good guy. Hinata sure does not waste anytime she is currently thinking about Naruto before,during and after the war she has no 2nd choices cuz she loves him
...Why do you keep bringing this up? No one is saying that Sakura is love with anyone other than Sasuke right now. And this is what I mean by deadlines.

You believe Sakura has to be in love with Naruto NOW or else it will NEVER happen. That's ridiculous.

Quote:
At Naruto's birth his parents acknolwedge him! Do you even watch the anime? Hinata acknowledge him in ep. 166. SHe acknowledge him way before Sakura. Sakura was the last of the main 4 to acknowledge him so that is not saying much. She was just impressed with him and relied on him cuz she could do nothing. Even then she still loved Saskue. (Also Hinata and Naruto is like Romeo/Juliet cuz Hinata's protectors did not want her near him.. or some kind of forbbiden romance)

EVERYTHING COUNTS!! Movies,ANimes,Fillers. The manga does not go into much detail at all. We can see that just by Pain vs. Hinata!!! Where does it say that Anime or anything else does not count?? Other people have pointed out Movie NaruSaku feats! You do not want them to count cuz its against you. Being Shy is not a lame excuse. Everyone gets nervous around their crush at a young age. Being shy is better than being mean to Naruto (i.e. Sakura) When was the last time Naruto thought about Sakura??? It is strange how Sakura cares more about Naruto when She still thinks of Saskue and wants to bring him back. Where is your proof that Sakura cares for Naruto more than Saskue?
LOL OKAY THEN! If the anime counts then need I remind you around 40 episodes ago episode 235 happened. What happened in that episode?

Naruto told another girl that 'there's a girl I love named Sakura'.

He then goes on to tell her how he fell in love with her cute smile and that nothing would make him happier than to have her return his feelings but as long as she's happy(and he can make her so) then he's happy.

Keep in mind that this episode happened AFTER both Hinata's and Sakura's confession.

So you cannot say that Naruto USED to love Sakura and is rethinking his feelings when right there Naruto says he loves Sakura.

And in the latest movie, Naruto wanted to go on a date with Sakura.

Wat now.

Quote:
Insult or Not Sakura sure did not like it. WHat I was saying with the last comment is that NaruSaku is the only "possible relationship" where someone hurts the other mentally/physically
Are you seriously trying to turn what was a cute, comedic moment between Naruto and Sakura into an Anti-NaruSaku moment? Are you? Seriously?

Quote:
NOt only does she love Naruto but Hinata wants to be a great Hyuga that her family will be proud of. SHe dreams to be a great kunochi and gain Neji's respect as well. SHe also cares for her teammates as well. Naruto is not her whole world. Hinata has a life
We haven't seen this at all. You say Sakura only cares about Sasuke, at least we see her think of other people. IN EVERY SINGLE ONE of Hinata's appearences she thinks about Naruto. She tried to kill herself for Naruto. She's fighting this war for Naruto. She hasn't thought about her clan in forever? How's her relationship with her little sister huh? What about her dad?

Everything about her life we hear from other people. Even the entire Hyuuga history was heard from Neji and Kurenai and others while Hinata only thought about Naruto. Just Naruto. So no she has no life.

Quote:
Care to give examples of when Sakura thinks of Naruto...... WHEN NOBODY ELSES IS??????
This is stupid. I'm sorry but it really is.

Quote:
Sorry if I do not see pitty dates, Sakura hitting Naruto, Sakura guilting Naruto to do things, Sakura being all over Saskue... as romantic . If naruto and Sakura trusted each other than Sakura would not LIE and tell him "I love you". Hinata does not know Saskue and Tsuande like Sakura does so Hinata would not be the ideal person to go to. BTW Sakura causes MOST of Naruto's issues
Out of all 600 chapters Sakura has hit Naruto a grand total of...three times. That's it. Just. Three. Times. And each time it was presented as a comedic moment and he brought it on himself.

Quote:
Already disscussed this above. Hinata being shy is a common and good reason and it is better than being mean to him! Also show me where anime does not count It was not a filler it was an exteneded episode of what happened in the manga. THey just put more detail into it
Anime doesn't count because it has very little if any input from the original creator. This happens all the time in Japan:

1)A guy or girl writes a manga.
2)The manga becomes very popular.
3)Manga is adapted into an anime.
4)This anime is written by a bunch of people not at all involved with the original creator.

Basically, each Naruto episode is written by a bunch of guys and girls with no input from Kishimoto. They read the manga and try to stay faithful, but Kishimoto is NOT standing right there telling them 'okay do it this way because this is how I envisioned it'.

They are all in seperate buildings, working on separate things having nothing to do with each other(most of the time).

Think of anime filler as fanfiction on your TV screen. Fun to watch, but ultimately does not impact the story unless it is stated that Kishimoto is involved(and he is usually only involved in the movies anyway).

Seriously read up on it/do your research.


Quote:
When did Sakura...
-Hesitant to fight Naruto when they first meet
- Punches sai when he talks bad about Naruto
- Fails to kill Naruto
- her tainning was meant to help get Naruto
- in fillers she made a place for Naruto to return to
- goes off to try and stop her Naruto from doing anymore evil
-During the bell test Kakashi told Sakura to kill Naruto or else he would kill Sasuke. She didn't. She didn't even want to.

-She never needed to because Naruto was right there to defend himself.(however since fillers matter she once punched a tree and threatened Sai because he badmouthed Naruto when he was training in the rain).

-Has a situation came up where she needed to kill him? No?

-Repeat of the above, has a situation came up where that was required?

-wat.

-Yes. She scolded him for his pranks(but she secretly enjoyed them hehe). What's that? You mean evil evil? Like Sasuke evil? Why, I never knew Naruto actually went down that path.

Quote:
Yes congrats Sakura thought Naruto would win when Hinata did not. Great job you found One thing... but if I may point your attention to a few points
- if the roles were switched Sakura would not have believed in Naruto while Hinata would have
- Hinata's lasted info on Naruto was that HE SUCKED
-Sakura has full knowledge on Naruto's abilites
-a teammate better cheer you on when Naruto cheered his butt off for you
- If Hinata did not intereven Pain would have beaten Naruo AND THATS A FACT!!!!!!!
Um hello? Aren't you the one trying to say that Hinata has always believed in Naruto and does so more than Sakura? How can you give her excuses for the times she doubted him, yet not give Sakura the same pass?



Quote:
ALTHOUGH just to prove That I am not one-sided I will give you the Tobi moment.... FYI: You are pretty one-sided yourself thinking that Naruto could beat Pain and that Hinata should not worry is a "point" for NaruSaku
........it's a start I guess.

Quote:
It;s not like Sakura helped Naruto in his times of crisis when Tsuande was in a coma or when Saskue left. Hinata would not go up to Naruto cuz she can not help. Sakura could not even help. Hinata did not have full-info on the situation cuz she has other stuff going on (like I explained above) Hinata is not selfish and does not want Naruto all to herself 24/7. What was hinata to do?
Poor princess Hinata! Could not help Naruto's suffering! Poor poor girl!

Blegh.

Sakura is the only one(other than his teachers) who has stood by Naruto's side in the situation with Sasuke and has actively tried to help him. Why do you think he was so devestated when Sai told him that Sakura has given up on him?

Quote:
Can you even prove that Naruto is still in love with Sakura when Naruto never even said to her that he loved her? So oro still causes Saskue "kun" Jiryria never gave a name to Tsuande and neither do other couples. WOWOWOWO "back-turned" "only talking to Sakura" and you say I am Selective!!!!!! Naruto talked more to Hinata and address the others cuz the others talked to him. Shizune said nothing to Naruto nor did anyone else. Also Naruto had a connection though the eyes with Hinata and talked to her the most. Naruto said a sentence to Sakura. Who this was really a sad counter on your part
Yes. He didn't say he wasn't in love with her when asked. And to quote filler again,

"There's a girl I love named Sakura,"(ep 235).

Shizune said "Naruto!" in that scene.

Quote:
Hinata encouraged Naruto to beat Neji which made him laugh and happy. Naruto is unforunately on Sakura's team which means they have more time to spend and sakura has not really made him THAT happy that many times for being on a team in all. I am not saying she has not though. Yep the girls feelings are usually the only ones that matter in novels.
Unfortunately huh? I guess this really does mean that you will deny NaruSaku everything and turn proNaruSaku moments into AntiNaruSaku moments because you are bitter that moe-moe Hinata isn't on Naruuuuutooooo-kuuuuuuun's team.

Saving him from his loneliness beats out Hinata's little speech. A speech that I have to say Naruto never thought of again after she said it(not even during his fight with Neji did he think of it).

Way to be sexist bro(I'm a girl btw).

Quote:
- naruto is close??? huh what do you mean??
-Sakura wants to hold Saskue's hand she said nothing about Naruto she just wants to walk with him .... no touching
- can you give elebrate on that connection and give the moment??
- Proof that Naruto still loves Sakura?
- During the Pain fight before she was severly damaged Hinata told Naruto she loved him ( FYI IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT THAN JUST WOW!!! yOU ARE SOO ONESIDED AND JSUT... WOW)
- I think you can not read my post lol!!! Well Sakura loved/ and still loves Saskue so going to Naruto would be a 2nd choice/rebound
- sorry if I love my family while you do not understand pitty dates
-Kishimoto said in an interview that although Sakura still loves Sasuke, Naruto is close.

-Are you saying that NaruHina depends on Sakura? Because really that means absolutely nothing unless you are admitting that Naruto wants to hold Sakura's hand(he doesn't want to hold Hinata's)

-No man. Read the manga because I am NOT recapping it for you . Take off your bias goggles first tho.

-Episode 235. From the manga: He told Sai and then when Sakura asked him point blank that if he didn't like her anymore to just say so, he didn't say so.

-Unless of course, Sakura chooses Naruto over Sasuke. Just saying. ANd how are you still saying this while not acknowleding the fact that Hinata would be 2nd place using the same standards?

-

Quote:
ok Naruto and Sakura both ackoledge each other first TO THEIR KNOWLEDGE. BUt hinata has always loved him from the backgrounds. how can you say thats false? Sakura acknowledg and loved Saskue first
I'm not saying it's false. I'm saying it doesn't and it never will matter that Hinata liked Naruto first.

And now I am done. I'm amazed I made it this far. And I obviously ignored parts of what you said because as I said, I'm not replying to the mind-boggingly idiotic points.

Quote:
Wow and now I am the bad guy?!??!?! Your debating is not perfect either. I am just saying what I think and how I think was interpeted. Not many like Sakura anyway I do not hate her but she is not in my top 10. I gave you props too in my post..... have you given any?? And you are 1-sided in your post. If you want to give up and be a hypircirte than thats fine by me

I guess this is another win for us NarHina fans
I admit that I like to tease. A look at my post history will tell you that.

But you are a different kind of I guess to use your words, 'bad guy'(lol) here.

I mean damn you make false claims and when I prove you wrong you try and give excuses or say 'so what' or other dumb .

Proof?

You claim that Sakura NEVER thought of Naruto during the war.

I tell you the times she did.

Then you start going off on how it doesn't mean anything.

And that's not all. You do that with almost everything I say. All I hear from you is:

-'it doesn't matter'!
-'it doesn't count'!
-'so what'!

For everytime I prove you wrong with evidence. Then you take your completely biased and unsubstantiated opinion and present it as fact.

No it was NOT a pity date! There were NO signs at ALL of Sakura thinking 'gee Naruto is still a loser and he still likes me. I feel bad for him so I'll go on this date that means absolutely nothing because I'm a horrible friend.'

There's none of that. None. The only thing we get on it is Naruto asking Sakura out and Sakura saying yes on the condition that he pays. No inner thoughts from Sakura, no inner thoughts from Naruto. Just a date request and an acceptance. So stop trying to say it's just a 'pity date' when it's CLEARLY obvious you don't even know what the word means.

Another example is you trying to pass off Naruto saying Sakura looks the same as an insult and as Anti-NaruSaku.

Given the context of the situation it was a misguided compliment. Naruto has always seen Sakura as attractive. So with a big, goofy smile on his face he says to her in his own words that he still sees her as pretty as she's always been.

There was no malicious spark in his eye. He wasn't think 'oh she still looks ugly and flat-chested'. There was no reaction from Jiraiya along the lines of 'woah Naruto is insulting this girl'.

So he was telling Sakura he thought she was still pretty(in his own cute way).

Sakura obviously didn't see it that way because she wanted to be told that she looked more beautiful than ever(hey look at that she wanted her looks to be praised romantically by Naruto!). And when she wasn't told that she pouted.

It was simply a funny greeting between a boy and his crush and you are trying to turn it into an insult of the century in order to downplay NaruSaku.

That's why I don't want to debate against you anymore. You are so blinded by your belief in NaruHina that you will bend over backwards and do mental gymnastics until you sweat just to say 'NARUSAKU'S CHANCES ARE ZERO!!!'.

And you even admited that you have a bias against Sakura and you obviously have on towards Hinata. That's why every single thing Sakura does or doesn't do to or for Naruto MUST be criticized and used as sheer, unrelenting FACT that the pairing is doomed, while precious, princess Hinata gets an excuse for EVERYTHING.

Oh that thing Sakura did do? She did it WRONG and Hinata COULD'VE done it better but she couldn't even do because blah blah blah.

Oh that thing Hinata didn't do? SHE HAD A REASON! AND SAKURA DIDN'T DO IT AND THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN HINATA NOT DOING IT!!!

Dude. You keep telling me that Hinata loves Naruto more than anyone, but you won't say that she keeps blowing chance after chance after chance because she won't just go up and talk him.

When they were kids there was no bodyguard holding her back. It was her insecurities. That cost her the spot of being Naruto's first female friend and one of the people who saved him from his loneliness.

The problem with Sasuke and Tsunade. She didn't know anything. Okay then why hasn't she gone up and talked to Naruto about it. Why hasn't she gone up to him and asked him about his life? She could've learned how important Tsunade and Sasuke were to Naruto then. She could've but didn't and so she lost the chance to comfort him to Sakura.

As an added note, when it was announced that Sasuke was a missing-nin who needed to be killed, guess whose thoughts IMMEDIATELY were about how Naruto would feel about this? Sakura's. Not Hinata's.

Even his problem with Kyuubi and being a jinchuuriki were handled by Sakura. Hinata had that byakugan so like Neji she could've seen the red chakra inside of Naruto and asked him about it. But she didn't. And so Sakura was told the story and so she once again was someone who Naruto could trust to go to first.

There is nothing about Naruto's life(other than being an underdog) that he could talk about with Hinata. Why? Because as much as she loves him she didn't step up whereas Sakura did.

So there. That's the truth. But there's probably little reason fro me to say that to you because you will downplay ALL of my post. You will make excuse after excuse for Hinata and say that Sakura was 'unfortunately' on Naruto's team so of course she got the privilege of being Naruto's closest female companion.

Your most recent reply shows me that you are stubborn and refuse to see reason or use logic and the way you treat my arguments is disrespectful so there's no point in debating with you. You don't even remember the manga right dude.

Have fun loving NaruHina. Now go pat yourself on the back and tell yourself that NaruHina has beaten that damn NaruSaku again.

Quote:
Sorry I was only agreeing to when PrinceofPeace asked when Naruto has ever said he loved Sakura, not the fact that he barely loves her anymore. It's plain as day that he still does (although I wish he didn't).
Yeah the words themselves never came out of his mouth, but it's pretty clear from his actions and some of the other things he says that he does. LOL I know how you feel! I wish Sakura didn't love Sasuke anymore.

Quote:
Agreed!!!


I have stated this before and I will say it again; I think Hinata is a good match for him because of the unconditional/unquestionable love she can give him. At this point of the manga/anime, this love triangle is at a complete stand still because of the war, so both girls are pretty much in the same place concerning Naruto (somewhere in the furthest corner of his mind). But once the war is over, then we will see what will tip the scale concerning his interest in Sakura and Hinata. We'll just have to wait and see....

GO NARUHINA!!!!!!

Sorry; Was gunna leave that little tidbit out, but I just couldn't help myself
Right I absolutely agree. The triangle is at a stand still now with Hinata->Naruto->Sakura->Sasuke->No one. And because love is the furthest thing from Naruto's mind we'll have to wait and see what happens. I can't wait !

HAHA it's cool! Go ahead and show your support for your pairing ! Imma shout wit ya.

GO NARUSAKU!!

May the best pairing win!

Last edited by Lari18; 09-13-2012 at 10:14 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #317
Warsaw504
Genin
 
Warsaw504's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Location
Posts: 209
Rep Power: 6
Warsaw504 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Good god these are long as hell
Warsaw504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:17 AM   #318
Arum
Academy Graduate
 
Arum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Tornado Alley
Posts: 67
Rep Power: 4
Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsaw504 View Post
Good god these are long as hell
Haha, this is serious stuff, you know? XD
Arum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #319
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Counter against NaruSaku is coming right Up !!


NAUHINA FOREVER
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #320
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate
 
Missy Sensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Somewhere hiding in a tree
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 4
Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Right I absolutely agree. The triangle is at a stand still now with Hinata->Naruto->Sakura->Sasuke->No one. And because love is the furthest thing from Naruto's mind we'll have to wait and see what happens. I can't wait !

HAHA it's cool! Go ahead and show your support for your pairing ! Imma shout wit ya.

GO NARUSAKU!!

May the best pairing win!
Don't worry, we will XD jk, best of luck to ya! (clap hands together and bow)

Quote:
Haha, this is serious stuff, you know? XD
LOL I'm tellin you!!! Even after Naruto does make up his mind, this debate/fight will continue to go on. IT'S NEVER ENDING!!!!!! No matter what, someone is not gunna be satisfied with his choice and will voice their opinion on why it's wrong, and then the other side will feel like they have to explain why it's right XD
__________________
""Those that break the rules and regulations are scum. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum! If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules! "
Missy Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.