Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-12-2012, 04:52 AM   #1
mado134
Freshmen Academy Student

mado134 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default i am a little confused ....

well idk how Madara is still alive but it was expected from the begging, then we saw him so old and as a lot of ppl here think he gave his power to Obito, and may b this is y Itachi didnt know it was Obito when he met him and may b too Obito got older when he fought the 4th ...
now so i can get it clear .. how is Madara back ( i mean he is young again not as we saw him ) and y does he hate the Uchiha clan .. eventhough when he saw obito it seems he treated him like a son !!! Obito and madara hating the village makes sense, but the Uchiha, although they tried to take on the village ??
something is messing here
mado134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: i am a little confused ....

Jeez, first of all: English isn't my native language, but I try very hard to make my text easy to read.

And your post is hard to understand... But that much I understand from it... I agree, something isn't right with this Uchiha massacre and Tobi taking part in it.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mado134 View Post
well idk how Madara is still alive but it was expected from the begging, then we saw him so old and as a lot of ppl here think he gave his power to Obito, and may b this is y Itachi didnt know it was Obito when he met him and may b too Obito got older when he fought the 4th ...
now so i can get it clear .. how is Madara back ( i mean he is young again not as we saw him ) and y does he hate the Uchiha clan .. eventhough when he saw obito it seems he treated him like a son !!! Obito and madara hating the village makes sense, but the Uchiha, although they tried to take on the village ??
He's back through Edo Tensei. He was able to break free from it and now he's helping Tobi/Obito.
And Madara hates the Uchiha because he was the only one who didn't want to make a truce with the Senju and he was shunned by his clan for it. He felt betrayed by the Uchiha for not listening to him, he didn't get the power, he left, blah blah.
I think that's the way it went. Sorry if I'm wrong. >__>

And no one really knows if Obito hates the Uchiha or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:32 AM   #4
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
Jeez, first of all: English isn't my native language, but I try very hard to make my text easy to read.

And your post is hard to understand... But that much I understand from it... I agree, something isn't right with this Uchiha massacre and Tobi taking part in it.
maybe they did it because they wanted to stock up on sharingan eyes.
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:39 AM   #5
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Btw, we must remember that the one, who was with Uchiha Massacre was probably Obito, not Madara.

Stock up on sharingans? Uhm... this is crazy idea, but well, why not? Infinite Izanagis are always handy.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #6
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, we still don't know for sure though. I hope we get an explanation soon, I don't really care about the fight. =/
And I doubt it was to take their eyes. It was a combo of Madara's revenge and a more desired solution to the Uchiha coup d'etat. They might've taken eyes, but I don't think that was the point of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #7
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wasn't Obito shunned similarly for being really weak for an Uchiha?

That would explain some resentment.
Plus, a shot to kill the guy who left you for dead would indicate Obito fought Minato.
Seriously, Minato didn't even look for him... how cold...

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #8
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mado134 View Post
When you summon someone from the Dead, you summon them from the time they were in their Golden Age or their "Prime" Age.

Edo Madara is young because he is in his prime right now.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^You come back the way you were when you died.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #10
mado134
Freshmen Academy Student

mado134 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post

im trying hard too sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
When you summon someone from the Dead, you summon them from the time they were in their Golden Age or their "Prime" Age.

Edo Madara is young because he is in his prime right now.
doesnt make sense b/c if so then y was orochimaru chasing young adults ??
all this is related to each other since orochimaru is the 1 who invented it
mado134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #11
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
^You come back the way you were when you died.

LOL true. I guess Kabuto's experiments are what modified Edo Madara to come back youthful? With the Senju DNA and all.

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #12
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^Yes. That's why Nagato came back as a grey-haired skinny dude, he didn't came back young and strong.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:52 AM   #13
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I just took it as when the DNA was taken would relate to the phenotype when resurrected. So if they grew older after the DNA was taken, they would look younger.

But no explanation for how Madara looks the way he does now, so you must be right. kab's experiments.

Question: Madara was planning on being revived in his old, decrepit state? He should be ecstatic that he's now IMMORTAL and in a young body.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 04:30 AM   #14
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Wasn't Obito shunned similarly for being really weak for an Uchiha?

That would explain some resentment.
Plus, a shot to kill the guy who left you for dead would indicate Obito fought Minato.
Seriously, Minato didn't even look for him... how cold...
I thought Obito was proud to be an Uchiha, though?
I could see why he would hate Kakashi and Minato, but I doubt his whole family.
But I could still be wrong. >__>

Old 09-13-2012, 07:20 PM   #15
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

There's no science behind how the ETs are in age related to DNA. Everyone comes back the way we saw them last. Chiyo is old. Sasori and Haku are very young. madara is how he looks when we saw stories told of him.

It sounds logical that they would come back to the age they were at the time the DNA sample were collected. But that means it was collected for each one shorty before they died, for the ones that were in Naruto previously. The odds of that aren't great.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote