Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #3161
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
^so info by monday then?
I think the part of TGS related to that game will be the next saturday, 22. I dont believe we will hace any info before.

Do you think Toroi, Pakura and Gari will be in?
Because important edo's... Madara, Itachi, Nagato, Kin/Gin and Asuma, and the 4 previous kages (and excepting Mizukage, the other 3 fight nearly exactly than Gaara,A ans Onoki), are the only ones (apart from Hanzo) with an important paper (I mean we see the complete battle). I expect they put the others playable too.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #3162
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuyukikun View Post
I think the part of TGS related to that game will be the next saturday, 22. I dont believe we will hace any info before.

Do you think Toroi, Pakura and Gari will be in?
Because important edo's... Madara, Itachi, Nagato, Kin/Gin and Asuma, and the 4 previous kages (and excepting Mizukage, the other 3 fight nearly exactly than Gaara,A ans Onoki), are the only ones (apart from Hanzo) with an important paper (I mean we see the complete battle). I expect they put the others playable too.

im betting Toroi, Pakura and Gari etc wont be playable.

maybe we will get something this weekend who knows. i can wait for TGS though heres hoping its a 6 minute long trailer

EDIT: A new interview has cropped up with the Global Brand Manager for Namco Bandai:

"CyberConnect 2's Ultimate Ninja Storm series has always been eye-catching, ever since its debut in 2008. But, three sequels later, what can Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 possibly offer that's new? Jason Enos, senior global brand manager at Namco Bandai explained that the latest iteration of the anime franchise is meant to appeal more to fans of the original manga series. "One of the focuses of this game for developer CyberConnect2 is to bring the perfect balance of the manga and the anime," he explained. Fans of the franchise will probably agree with Enos' assessment that "the anime is more lighthearted while the manga delves a little deeper and gets a little more serious." To that point, he promises that "one of the goals this time around is to make sure manga fans feel more satisfied" by offering both "the cinematic and visual aspect of the anime" and also "the beautiful story development of the manga." It's clear that presentation is the focus of UNS3, as the gameplay is very similar to previous games in the series. Boss fights, such as one against Nine Tails, promises to be more "epic" than ever--a rather difficult feat, given the series' history. One difference I noticed was that Awakening mode can now be turned on at any time with the drawback of not being able to use it again later. In the previous titles, you had to be at low health to activate it. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 arrives on the PS3 and Xbox 360 early next year"

pretty much what we know already.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by XGriever; 09-12-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #3163
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

New pics

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Naruto321; 09-12-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:08 PM   #3164
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So it's official, everyone (excluding new characters) have recycled character arts from Storm 2. In the first image, Naruto and Bee have nearly the same ninja tools. Maybe ninja tools will be more customizable.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 09-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #3165
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Im beginning to act like Itachicrow but i must say this,I really want orochimaru to get a better Ougi and Jutsu,He really deserves better since he probably has the mosy arsenal of ninjutsu in entire manga (the guy hasn't shown much but by hype he has most by far) and I really do want the
Spoiler:
Perfect Susano'o

Rinne Tobi And Kabs,also Muu.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #3166
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
So it's official, everyone (excluding new characters) have recycled character arts from Storm 2. In the first image, Naruto and Bee have nearly the same ninja tools. Maybe ninja tools will be more customizable.
there not new pics though there from ages ago with the darui scan.

Old 09-12-2012, 02:50 PM   #3167
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
it's probably because that is the storm 2 bee. they have to use it for bee vs kisame etc

then a newer version for the more recent stuff

besides i like storm 2's overall look i hate it when ui gets changed for the sack of change and clearly is inferior by that i mean the end battle screen not the in match ui etc

Last edited by Joaty; 09-12-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #3168
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think they should have characters with different combos

so they create new combos and put the old ones in too.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #3169
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i would be kinda cheesed off if that is narutos standard tools layout the ramon has to be on top damn it lol. in general it's so randomly layed out

Old 09-12-2012, 05:16 PM   #3170
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Channel that needing energy into creative energy, good job.

Kin/Gin better not be boss battle exclusive, but I bet you boss battle exclusive is the new support-only...
i hate support onlys
Old 09-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #3171
DarkSasuke50
Ninja Academy Student

DarkSasuke50 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

RUMOR!
New scan coming soon showing Naruto Vs Kyuubi Boss Battle!

Last edited by Parak111; 09-12-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #3172
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSasuke50 View Post
RUMOR!
New scan coming soon showing Naruto Vs Kyuubi Boss Battle!
Awesome i hope it comes this weekend

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 09-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #3173
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

sounds good so there is two boss battles with the kyuubi then..i can tell this boss battle in particular is going to be amazing

Old 09-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #3174
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I heard about this too. Apparently, it's gonna be about Naruto's training to master Chakra Mode. He'll battle Nine-Tails inside himself, and Kushina seems to be "the key" which means she'll probably be something like a support-only character for that battle.

Seems like we're getting a lot of scans lately. I didn't expect a new one, since we just had one last week. I guess this is CC2 trying to make up for the whole month where we got no news at all.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 09-12-2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #3175
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I heard about this too. Apparently, it's gonna be about Naruto's training to master Chakra Mode. He'll battle Nine-Tails inside himself, and Kushina seems to be "the key" which means she'll probably be something like a support-only character for that battle.
that would be epic imagine calling kushina as a support to pin the kyuubi down with chakra chains giving you a opening to attack

Old 09-12-2012, 05:49 PM   #3176
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

^It'd be like the Gamabunta/Katsuyu supports in Storm 1 and the Fukasaku/Shima supports in Storm 2

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 09-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #3177
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
that would be epic imagine calling kushina as a support to pin the kyuubi down with chakra chains giving you a opening to attack
That's exactly how I think it's going to be. Like how you needed to call Sakura to get Kakashi away from the rocks in his boss battle, or how you needed to call Chiyo to get rid of Sasori's puppets and give you an opening in Storm 2.

CC2 are all about that calling your support in boss battle is vital to your success.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 09-12-2012, 05:52 PM   #3178
megabbaut
Debby Downer

^You know, a little secret is that you were actually able to do both of those things with the 3 paper bombs that Sakura gives you.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 09-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #3179
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

^ I know, but what IF you have no bombs/paper bombs? You could customize your set, so if you didn't have them, you'd need to rely on the support character. Besides, when you use all of your paper bombs, you'd have no option but to rely on your support again for further help. Especially in the Sasori boss battle...

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 09-12-2012, 06:00 PM   #3180
DarkSasuke50
Ninja Academy Student

DarkSasuke50 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I'm hope to this scan confirmed playable Kushina
Closed Thread