Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-11-2012, 05:36 PM   #161
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 601 discussion

I really enjoyed this chapter.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #162
Cult of Personality
Super Banned

Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Cult of Personality is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Cult of Personality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #163
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^^^^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #164
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It was shocking to see Tsunade cut in half. I mean, I understand the whole Shonen Jump theme of messing up females (which imo is questionable to begin with these authors must have been turned down for dates a lot), but god? Cut in half like that? I was pretty shocked.

Boy, when Naruto finds out about that the manga will pretty much be a few chapters away from ending because he will absolutely rampage.

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #165
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE susanoo View Post
yeah, its a zombie of the strongest uchiha to of ever lived, no limit to his chakra use, cant die, but a clone which splits my power will be enough! naruto logic in a nutshell

dude, naruto is sending out powerful clones and leveling up his experience first. That's all.

Naruto is just warming up. And actually it's a clone looking for Sasuke. Another is studying some more sage mode related stuff from the ancient toad. Real Naruto is actually eating ramen right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paradigm1977 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #166
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

So, this Naruto has been a clone the whole time? Then where the heck is the original going to be, I wonder. And how did Tsunade possibly do anything in her state?

Ok, not to positives of this chapter. Madara was OP as always. It was good at building the idea of Obito and Madara working together with Nagato. Looks like next chapter will finally explain the connection between Obito and Madara, and i'm greatly looking forward to that. I'm definitely looking forward to all this getting explained.

I wonder is Tsunade is actually going to die. (and then Naruto tooks over as Hokage )

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:34 PM   #167
runescape
Academy Graduate

runescape has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

madara killed rin and told obito , kakashi didnt protect here and used him to believe that.
obito was mad and used by madara , so he trained to so hard to beat all.
rin will apear and obito will be shocked,
they all will fight vs madara
runescape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #168
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by runescape View Post
madara killed rin and told obito , kakashi didnt protect here and used him to believe that.
obito was mad and used by madara , so he trained to so hard to beat all.
rin will apear and obito will be shocked,
they all will fight vs madara

Nah...

I just don't think Tobi will be talk-no-jutsu'd, nor would Rin being alive change his motives. The world is still the same rough environment he is striving to eliminate. If anything, it will just make him lose his mind when he realizes everything he has done has been in vain.

Lower your fingers.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #169
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
dude, naruto is sending out powerful clones and leveling up his experience first. That's all.

Naruto is just warming up. And actually it's a clone looking for Sasuke. Another is studying some more sage mode related stuff from the ancient toad. Real Naruto is actually eating ramen right now.

Wouldn't it be something if the real Naruto never left Mount Myoboukan?

Kishi troll ftw. Training for the whole time!

lol, nah highly unlikely. But, he is a master of Kage Bunshin and remember how it was stated that not even sharingan can see through Kage Bunshin? Since its an even distribution of chakra? So imagine if Naruto's mastery of his first and signature jutsu was so great that even Madara's ultimate eyes couldn't see past his subterfuge?

That'd be the ultimate troll. Madara says that's a kage bunshin, but what like I said, what if it's a 3-times-removed Kage Bunshin!?!?! He'd see through that, and think the so-called "real Naruto" was actually real.

Might explain why Naruto doesn't care about dodging stuff >.>

Lower your fingers.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:01 AM   #170
piko00
Freshmen Academy Student

piko00 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i honestly love the page with dead kages xD finally something cruel happened xD they could have stayed dead but not... only tsunade will die, i think.

hmm obito cured himself very quickly so maybe Madara implanted hashiramas cells into him. maybe this is how he was able to survive, and this is why he still have two hands after konan broke off one. So, hashiramas cells or Zetsu?;]

wonder who will save kakashi and gai from obito;] kakashi barely stands and gai doesnt seems to be some1 who can threaten Obito. Or maybe when he'll open 8th gate he'll be so fast even Obito won't be able to escape/disapear.

Madara is so cocky "leave two the most powerful jinjurikis to me" u can't not love this guy:P

Last edited by piko00; 09-12-2012 at 05:06 AM.
piko00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:55 AM   #171
MWolman1990
Academy Graduate

MWolman1990 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

at first i was against tobi being obito but the way things are playing out ive completely taken a 180 im loving it now like i did when i first found naruto. amazing. probably just the fact that im a die hard naruto fan but still kishi has done a great job of laying this out im proud of him ^_^
MWolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:57 AM   #172
MWolman1990
Academy Graduate

MWolman1990 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piko00 View Post

wonder who will save kakashi and gai from obito;] kakashi barely stands and gai doesnt seems to be some1 who can threaten Obito. Or maybe when he'll open 8th gate he'll be so fast even Obito won't be able to escape/disapear.
gui + kaka (love saying his name like that) is probably the 4th strongest ninja combo outside of madara/obito, naruto/bee (and sasuke/orochimaru if they were to team up right now)
MWolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:01 AM   #173
ice_edge
Ninja Academy Student

ice_edge saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

LOL at you people thinking Naruto will be the next hokage. The guy is 16. It's way to much responsibility for him to become one. Next in line is obviously Kakashi but somehow I doubt it ever happens since Tsunade won't die.

She will definitely be miraculously saved somehow.

As for Naruto it's about 10 years to early for him to step into those shoes and it will only happen in epilogue
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #174
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Gaara is also 16.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #175
ice_edge
Ninja Academy Student

Yes but Gaara has the brains...Naruto lacks in that department. Besides becoming a hokage is a full life job... free spirits like Jiraya refused si I don't see him becoming Hokage just yet. And also as previously said Kakashi is next in line and not Naruto.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:20 AM   #176
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Nobody said Naruto deserves to be Hokage, it has merely been a recurring theme since the beginning of the series, and it is hard to believe Kishi won't give it to him by the end.

In all honesty though, the standard for the position was set kinda low when they chose Tsunade back in part 1. They picked her based primarily on who her family and mentors were, not on any actual merit. I also seem to recall the Sand village elders saying they gave Gaara the job as a way to pacify him to avoid further Shukaku-fueled murder sprees. So the job on more than one occasion has been treated as more of a figurehead role than the ultimate authority of the village.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #177
Bazk
Genin Elite

Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Bazk is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piko00 View Post
i honestly love the page with dead kages xD finally something cruel happened xD they could have stayed dead but not... only tsunade will die, i think.

hmm obito cured himself very quickly so maybe Madara implanted hashiramas cells into him. maybe this is how he was able to survive, and this is why he still have two hands after konan broke off one. So, hashiramas cells or Zetsu?;]

Madara is so cocky "leave two the most powerful jinjurikis to me" u can't not love this guy:P
I think he got the right to be cocky being like what? the 3rd most powerfull shinobi ever? and seeing what he can do can you blame him? playing with the kages and then destroyed them. like his full susanno destroyed a mountain in seconds, and it didnt seem like that was his best thing ^^ like that meteor attack was just sick
Bazk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 01:34 PM   #178
ice_edge
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWolman1990 View Post
at first i was against tobi being obito but the way things are playing out ive completely taken a 180 im loving it now like i did when i first found naruto. amazing. probably just the fact that im a die hard naruto fan but still kishi has done a great job of laying this out im proud of him ^_^
He hasn't layed it out yet but he must eventually. This might take a few more solid chapters to get an idea of what exactly happened when Madara supposedly saved Obito.

It better be good and it better not be rushed. I really hope so.
Old 09-12-2012, 01:40 PM   #179
piko00
Freshmen Academy Student

piko00 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazk View Post
I think he got the right to be cocky being like what? the 3rd most powerfull shinobi ever? and seeing what he can do can you blame him? playing with the kages and then destroyed them. like his full susanno destroyed a mountain in seconds, and it didnt seem like that was his best thing ^^ like that meteor attack was just sick
u misunderstood me, he has all the rights to be so, cos he knows he is the man, and there's no1 who can defeat him in 1 vs. 1 fight i love him all the way he is, i wanna see more such a badasses like him world of shinobi would be a lot "better":P or at least it would be a lot more interesting:P
piko00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #180
Waterstar
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Wanting to remove the sharingan from the people undeserving
Waterstar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memitim View Post
Hopefully Tsunade actually dies this time...Next chapter will be interesting though.
Why do you guys want her dead? She is a wise and kind leader! I just hope none of them die!

Sarutobi: Calm down, Waterstar! We don't if anyone is going to die soon. I'm sure they'll all be fine.

* Looks at the carnage*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just follow your heart and you can do anything.

Adopted:Sarutobi(the 3rd Hokage)

From the village hidden in the Mountians
Head band:

Waterstar is offline   Reply With Quote