Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 08-09-2012, 06:52 PM   #121
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Why does everyone hate sakura?

Because no one like massive foreheads.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:54 AM   #122
Leejjon
Apprentice Genin

Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Leejjon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto'Sselfishness View Post
I will try to explain all i can. Because I am not good at english. I just Know a little english. Then I cant express myself fluently. I am not sasuke fan, i was naruto fan but later when i could understand this story and understand the truth, I dislike naruto anymore. I do not care whether sakura get married with sasuke or naruto, I dislike sakura too... First off let me start to the naruto and sasuke's childhood. when they were kids, sasuke was the most popular in the school and meanwhile naruto was the clown. Nobody could see to naruto, nobody care naruto, nobody could recognize the existence of naruto. only two person could (Sasuke and hinata). only sasuke and hinata could recognize the existence of naruto. Naruto was nothing for others. You can notice that when they fight for last time when they were kids. Naruto only could see sasuke like a person he needed to surpass. And sasuke only saw naruto like a person that was suffering like him. Sasuke could understand naruto's feeling. Sasuke helped him to become a better ninja, and naruto only helped him to leave the village.

remember when they was fighting againts haku, sasuke died to save naruto (sasuke thought that he would die) and told him "reach your dream". he believed in naruto, he believed that naruto could reach his dream. He died for naruto, he sacrificed his own dream ( kill itachi and save the honor of his clan) for naruto's dream (become hokage so that everyone recognize his existence). A genius like sasuke who could easy get to reach his dream and a loser like naruto (nobody knew in that time that naruto was the most especial character, everybody thought that naruto was a loser) who never could reach his dream. Sasuke was never egoist with naruto, and naruto was always egoist with sasuke.

I remember when naruto defeat garaa and sakura thought that was sasuke who saved her, sasuke tell her that who saved her was naruto and she need to thank naruto, not to him. Naruto only remember him that he needed to become stronger because naruto got stronger, almost so strong like sasuke. to be continued......
You're right about the naruto and sasuke at first.

However after Sasuke decided to join Orochimaru (even though it was caused by Itachi) he became pretty selfish. Ofcourse it's because of his trauma from his losing his parents etc. But he chose to become selfish in order to defeat Itachi. (giving your body to someone who wants to destroy your former city with it is what I call selfish)

I don't believe Naruto ever meant to be selfish, but because he had no friends or family, he grew up and only had to think about himself for years. He did some selfish things in order to get attention. He would've had more positive attention if he would've thought about the team, but he didn't understood that.

I respect both, even though Sasuke makes too many innocents suffer. I can understand that if you see your brother kill your entire family you want him dead no matter what. Sasuke also initially avoided to kill anyone but Itachi. I envy people who can choose to be selfish in order to reach something incredible. You can compare it with somebody who leaves his old school friends to go to a university to study for his own sake, follow a path others might not be able to follow.

Last edited by Leejjon; 08-16-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Leejjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #123
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

People Hate Saskura cuz she has done more bad things than good
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:07 AM   #124
Arum
Academy Graduate

Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Personally, I don't hate Sakura. Why would I?

Yes, lots of people hated her for being obsessed with Sasuke, but in my opinion that was just her being a girl who had a serious, unhealthy crush on a guy. It's not that unusual, you know. I look at the pre-Shippuden Sakura and I just see a silly, hyped up little girl with anger problems. But does that stir hatred in me? No. And I don't think it's something worth getting heated up over.

Welp, that's my two cents. Take it or leave it. xDD
Arum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #125
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arum View Post
Personally, I don't hate Sakura. Why would I?

Yes, lots of people hated her for being obsessed with Sasuke, but in my opinion that was just her being a girl who had a serious, unhealthy crush on a guy. It's not that unusual, you know. I look at the pre-Shippuden Sakura and I just see a silly, hyped up little girl with anger problems. But does that stir hatred in me? No. And I don't think it's something worth getting heated up over.

Welp, that's my two cents. Take it or leave it. xDD
I mostly agree with this. I see no use getting worked up over a fictional character.

At this point however, I think even 'serious, unhealthy crush' is quite an understatement.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #126
Arum
Academy Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
I mostly agree with this. I see no use getting worked up over a fictional character.

At this point however, I think even 'serious, unhealthy crush' is quite an understatement.
Haha, you may be right! xD Even though she did grow up a bit in Shippuden. She's still quite obsessed, though.

Still, I could just never hate Sakura.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:15 AM   #127
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I can't hate Sakura either. I don't usually hate characters.

There is a point where you can take a crush too far though. For instance, when the guy plans to kill you and massacre your entire village. That would be a deal breaker for me if Sasuke was a female.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:28 AM   #128
Arum
Academy Graduate

Yeah...that wouldn't go over well if I were in her shoes. I'd totally drop him. XD

And I'm the same way with characters. I don't hate on them because I find it quite pointless.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:43 AM   #129
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The condensed version.

1. She is claimed to have a decent brain but never uses it in pratical situation *cough sauce*
2. When she actually does get some powers which could save people and make her not useless she barely uses them.
3. Her personality i like narutos pervy side let him be.
4. She is kinda of a female dog because she basicly friendzoned naruto.
5. She loves sasuhax which I despise (atleast MS spamming version)
6. She has the choice between: The guy that always has been there for her, Always supported her, and even genuinely loves her.

and

The Revenge obsessed ********** who barely gives a rats ass about her and attempted to kill her multiple times. On top of saying plenty of times he doesnt like her even before he wanted to kill her.

Guess who she chooses -.-.

7. She Failed to kill a blind,exhausted, wounded sasuke.
8. Concerning said kill attempt instead of using her montrous strenght to smash sasuke head like a rotten tomato she decides to use a poisened kunai not even augumenting it with her strenght. *facepalm*
9. She is a lying deceiving female dog. Which would be good because she IS a kunoichi.
But even at that she fails since neither naruto nor sasuke were convinced by her act at all.
10. When people actually point out her retardedness and offer a better alternative she rewards them with sleeping gas. *double facepalm*

10 reasons why i hate sakura and those are barely 1/10th of my reasons.

She just was annoying in pts but tolerable. Now she is just a female dog, a faillure and one of the dumbest characters in the manga. Akamaru would have done better in her situations.

/rant.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 09-11-2012 at 09:20 AM.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #130
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I do not hate her she jsut is kinda useless and just gets in the way. Their are good things about her but she has done more harm than good
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #131
uchihamarina
Freshmen Academy Student

uchihamarina is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think it's because the people are also in love with Sasuke-kun. I am :P lol, kidding, but I love Sakura! She's the most original character, and I love her, you can't say she isn't strong because she IS strong and brave. I don't know why the people hate her. She is brilliant.
uchihamarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:33 AM   #132
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
The condensed version.

1. She is claimed to have a decent brain but never uses it in pratical situation *cough sauce*
2. When she actually does get some powers which could save people and make her not useless she barely uses them.
3. Her personality i like narutos pervy side let him be.
4. She is kinda of a female dog because she basicly friendzoned naruto.
5. She loves sasuhax which I despise (atleast MS spamming version)
6. She has the choice between: The guy that always has been there for her, Always supported her, and even genuinely loves her.

and

The Revenge obsessed ********** who barely gives a rats ass about her and attempted to kill her multiple times. On top of saying plenty of times he doesnt like her even before he wanted to kill her.

Guess who she chooses -.-.

7. She Failed to kill a blind,exhausted, wounded sasuke.
8. Concerning said kill attempt instead of using her montrous strenght to smash sasuke head like a rotten tomato she decides to use a poisened kunai not even augumenting it with her strenght. *facepalm*
9. She is a lying deceiving female dog. Which would be good because she IS a kunoichi.
But even at that she fails since neither naruto nor sasuke were convinced by her act at all.
10. When people actually point out her retardedness and offer a better alternative she rewards them with sleeping gas. *double facepalm*

10 reasons why i hate sakura and those are barely 1/10th of my reasons.

She just was annoying in pts but tolerable. Now she is just a female dog, a faillure and one of the dumbest characters in the manga. Akamaru would have done better in her situations.

/rant.
Yes Yes and YES! At first she was a smartass who did nothing, then put her big girl pants on, saved Kankuro, then it all went downhill (worst main character)
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamarina View Post
I think it's because the people are also in love with Sasuke-kun. I am :P lol, kidding, but I love Sakura! She's the most original character, and I love her, you can't say she isn't strong because she IS strong and brave. I don't know why the people hate her. She is brilliant.
hahahahaha..NO.
if she is so brilliant how come after naruto saved her butt from sasuke she had the nerve to ask herself who was she going to save first; sasuke or naruto? You save the person who saved you first and then go to the love of your life who tried to kill you

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:37 PM   #133
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hm... in my case I would have to say it is because I'm dissappointed by her lack of growth as a character. This rant is a bit longer than what I intended, but I'll try to refrain from posting any manga spoilers that haven't happened in the anime yet.

She strikes me as being shallow, selfish, and immature. Yeah she is young and to a certain point that is to be expected, but she is the lead female in a series that has just gone past its 600th manga issue, character developement is supposed to kick in and reign in some of those negative traits by now.

In part 1 she was nothing more than baggage for Naruto and Sasuke to lug around. When their lives weren't in immediate danger she defined herself by gushing over Sasuke and treating Naruto like garbage. Her role in Part 1 ends with her shocked that the hospitalized Naruto couldn't bring back her precious Sasuke (who inflicted those injuries).

Part 2 picks up with her claiming to have improved herself and got off to a nice start in the Gaara rescue arc. However that character growth quickly proved to be a one off moment as she fell back into her role of relying on Naruto to do all the heavy lifting while crying about how powerless she is. Her growth as a character seemed to completely fall apart once the Pain Invasion arc happened. With her hugging Naruto one moment and then intentionally trying to manipulate him by exploiting his affection for her is beyond my capacity for forgiveness.

The fact that she still loves Sasuke and wants him back despite him trying to murder Naruto at the end of part 1, his renegade tantrum phase, and his current psychotic serial killer phase leaves me to believe there is no hope of salvaging her character before the series ends. There just doesn't seem to be enough time left for that.

If she had been a supporting character among the rest of the original rookie 9 I wouldn't mind so much, but she is the lead female of the series. She has been present throughout most of what has happened in the series and thus should have some level of equality to Naruto and Sasuke in terms of character growth. Sadly Kishi has chosen to ignore her rather than develop her.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:17 AM   #134
PimpJiraiya
Freshmen Academy Student

PimpJiraiya is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.PimpJiraiya is an S-class criminal deviant, top of the most wanted list.

Mostly because she's overrated. Naruto likes her and she doesn't even have boobs. -.- People hate her because of how weak she is and she always gets in the way when she does anything. Watch episodes 200-260 you'll see a lot of annoying crap.
PimpJiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:21 AM   #135
Sasori15
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't hate her. Hate is a big wold, but i don't like her either. She takes advantage of Naruto and his love for her. And is also true that she gets in the way even if she does something or not.
" People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
-Itachi
Sasori15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:42 AM   #136
Russianshinobi
Freshmen Academy Student

Russianshinobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Russianshinobi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

She needs some good beating from S-rank pimp like Uchiha "Mr.Bitches" Madara
Russianshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #137
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Because she's weak emotionally and has an unhealthy crush on Sasuke--I don't see the point in loving a criminal. When she hesitated to kill Sasuke I said to myself "Are you gonna kill him or not?" This just goes to show the she's got a weak resolve. Plus she abuses Naruto and I don't like that-it shows she hasn't changed at all.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths

Last edited by narutogirl13; 09-19-2012 at 05:54 PM.
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:27 PM   #138
Devin
Freshmen Academy Student

Devin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

At first I just didn't like the way she treated Naruto, but I've learned to like her more and more every appearence
Devin is offline   Reply With Quote