Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 03:39 AM   #3141
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I hope kage survive.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:46 AM   #3142
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Spoiler:
Inb4 Tsunade haters hope Tsunade die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 09-11-2012, 04:40 AM   #3143
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i want Cee & Ao + shikaku/inoichi/choza playable lol...i think im the only one that wants cee though :/ mifune didnt show much but hes playable, but i imagine there making characters they deem important so characters like Ao & Cee who didnt fight in the war wont make the cut.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:03 AM   #3144
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i want Cee & Ao + shikaku/inoichi/choza playable lol...i think im the only one that wants cee though :/ mifune didnt show much but hes playable, but i imagine there making characters they deem important so characters like Ao & Cee who didnt fight in the war wont make the cut.
nah cee and ao are for shure, they wouldn't have botherd with the supports other wise.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:34 AM   #3145
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
nah cee and ao are for shure, they wouldn't have botherd with the supports other wise.
i really hope your right since i really want to play as those two, another Genjutsu user like Cee is what we need since we have next to nothing in terms of Genjutsu characters in the storm series lol

rewatched the hanzo gameplay again...and i noticed when you sub you sub right behind the opponent again like in storm 2 :/ in gen they made you sub a little farther away.

Last edited by XGriever; 09-11-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:59 AM   #3146
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I must say my thoughts and prayers for the families of all those who were affected with the tragic events that happened on 9/11.

Hey everyone, man I must say today I feel humbled and I really want as much chars and options as possible. I really did like the scan of sasuke slashing away with his sword heheh. The first thing I though of was naruto accel ....and all the fun times I had playing that game not even knowing the japanese language but enjoying the experience of learning and discovering the quest to unlock the characters and jutsu and characters for the story mode as well as the battle fight mode.

I really like where this game is going as I said it seems to me this game has been worked on (for 2 years) before this moment so there are things to be looking forward to ....

hey and for the record xgriever and itachidarkcrow your not the only ones I certainly want to see edo nagato and the gold and silver bros and the other chars you mention the more the certainly merrier as well as hope for seeing all the major characters leading all the way up to whats current in the manga as most fans are very up to date with it. Especially as vs mode playable characters.

For the story mode I would like to see more chars playable in that mode I am hoping there will be action rpg elements to that mode similar to that found in the later ultimate ninja and accel games before storm.

Spoiler:
I look forward to this game and I rally for good things always.

I also must add the character art found in the scan above in the game look great I like seeing the newer versions of sasuke and naruto because we may get brand new changes for those two.
Spoiler:
....Biju mode naruto and ems sasuke will be truly epic along with all our other favorite lesser known chars...what do you think from this...? I really hope they manage to give us those along with the later characters edo madara is a must have and I hope he will be revealed as a later surprise costumes play a big part would be epic to have different costumes for madara and give us the battle with harishima we saw in the generation anime that was exclusive to the game the same goes for rinne tobi I would like to see a conformation on that char also and seeing a zetsu would be nice....*

and thanks everyone for the updates or comments and the readers for reading.

......*walks alone with humbleness born from grief and not being sad but rejoicing always*...*winning is not all*....

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 09-11-2012 at 08:18 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #3147
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i really hope your right since i really want to play as those two, another Genjutsu user like Cee is what we need since we have next to nothing in terms of Genjutsu characters in the storm series lol

rewatched the hanzo gameplay again...and i noticed when you sub you sub right behind the opponent again like in storm 2 :/ in gen they made you sub a little farther away.
That's a good thing, cause now it's not about the range of the combo

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-11-2012, 09:41 AM   #3148
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
That's a good thing, cause now it's not about the range of the combo
true but it leaves you pretty much open to attack unless you can cancel in time.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #3149
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

wouldn't all the subs get wasted while trying to avoid being grabed spamed ?

Old 09-11-2012, 11:14 AM   #3150
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

^Which is why I don't like the sub bars

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #3151
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

had something kl pointed out to me that links today's chapter with kakashi gaiden

Spoiler:

at the end of today's 601 chapter it says
'did i die where am i'
with a really dark background and a glimpse of a sharingan then obito

now go read chapter 244 of kakashi gaiden page 14-15 it has
'have i died where am i' (depending on translation)
with a completely black panel then kakashi waking up. the black panel and words are a reference to the obito one we saw today. so basically the whole thing had major foreshadowing

Last edited by Joaty; 09-11-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #3152
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
I hope kage survive.
Spoiler:
They will, I bet Tsunade will die though.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #3153
Kakashi___Hatake
Academy Graduate

Kakashi___Hatake saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Madara really deserves to be seriously overpowered in the game big time!

For what he did bloody hell....but than if they really make it that strong he is gonna be abused big time in online,and i hope they make it,couldn't care less about vs online now
Old 09-11-2012, 02:37 PM   #3154
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I love tsunade i really hope's she doesn't die i'd rather the mizukage and kazekage die.

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 09-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #3155
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

^NOOOO Any of them but Tsunade or Gaara!!!! We've known them for so long.
Tsunade will most likely die unfortunately

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 09-12-2012, 12:34 AM   #3156
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
I love tsunade i really hope's she doesn't die i'd rather the mizukage and kazekage die.
Gaara couldn't, not again, but personally I don't want any of them to die. :/
Still, it is a war, it's only natural.

Anyway, we are slowly edging closer to the TGS...

Old 09-12-2012, 03:13 AM   #3157
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

oh dear, the game is going to be susano'o heavy with 3 or 4 of them and awaken any time. may as well prepare my characters graves in advance lol

Last edited by Joaty; 09-12-2012 at 03:19 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:26 AM   #3158
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
oh dear, the game is going to be susano'o heavy with 3 or 4 of them and awaken any time. may as well prepare my characters graves in advance lol
Assuming we get as far as to include 3 or 4 then yes, prepare your graves. I suspect that no awakening animation was also because of the hack and slash battles? It makes sense, wanting to just get in there instantly, but maybe people are a little bit impatient if they can't wait a few seconds.

Off topic, slightly, is anyone watching the SD Rock Lee spin off anime? I think it's hilarious, I love it. It'd be great if CC2 got the reigns to make a game for it, the 3DS game that's coming out looks somewhat lousy, like the Ninja Council games on the Gameboy.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:31 AM   #3159
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
wouldn't all the subs get wasted while trying to avoid being grabed spamed ?
grabs are easy to avoid anyway imo just by jumping to cancel,ninja move or back dashing.

susanno is a lot easier to deal with now then it was in storm 2 so dont start digging them graves just yet..make them dig theres lol

TGS is next week..feels like its lightyears away though lol Sasaki said we would get alot of info up till TGS hits so hopefully the wait will be a info filled one.

Last edited by XGriever; 09-12-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #3160
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

^so info by monday then?

Last edited by Joaty; 09-12-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Closed Thread