Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #61
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Escudo Arrancar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
But if you eat the chill pills............well there are 100 of them sooooooooo that means you will freeze over for 100 weeks. XD
D: I needed relief from the heat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #62
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hally, I noticed that the OP is somewhat dysfunctional. If you want, I can get the entire OP from the last thread and just bring it over in here.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #63
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
D: I needed relief from the heat
But your going to frozen over basically like what happened to Xanxus in reborn with zero point breakthrough but for only one week but in your case 100 weeks. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Hally, I noticed that the OP is somewhat dysfunctional. If you want, I can get the entire OP from the last thread and just bring it over in here.
Is it. O.o a mod tryed to get the op over here properly but the pictures didnt work. I thought I fixed it. I found new pic cause the other ones dont exsit anymore I cant even find them on my search and they used to come up right away.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it did it again. Thats my fault for editing.

fixed..............I think.........o.o
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.

Last edited by Devroux; 09-10-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #64
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Looks better, yes.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #65
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Lolz Dev
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #66
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

O.o I just realized something. Why is everyone post counts so insane. Since when did I post that many times............................
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #67
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But your going to frozen over basically like what happened to Xanxus in reborn with zero point breakthrough but for only one week but in your case 100 weeks. XD

Is it. O.o a mod tryed to get the op over here properly but the pictures didnt work. I thought I fixed it. I found new pic cause the other ones dont exsit anymore I cant even find them on my search and they used to come up right away.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it did it again. Thats my fault for editing.

fixed..............I think.........o.o
D: You don't know, I could thrive in ice for 100 weeks >.>

Edit: They made posts count in rp's hally

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #68
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
D: You don't know, I could thrive in ice for 100 weeks >.>

Edit: They made posts count in rp's hally
O.o insanity
Wow I missed alot because I had like 2000 posts in the other parts of the forum most of my posts are in rp.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #69
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Yeah, posts count everywhere now, so everyone got a boost. That also means double posting is pretty off limits.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #70
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, posts count everywhere now, so everyone got a boost. That also means double posting is pretty off limits.

O.o double posting.................... you mean like what I just did.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #71
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O.o insanity
Wow I missed alot because I had like 2000 posts in the other parts of the forum most of my posts are in rp.
Lol it happened about a month ago
Quote:
I never understood why that mattered.

Quote:

Old 09-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #72
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O.o double posting.................... you mean like what I just did.
lolyeah
Quote:

Neither do I, but it raises post count with an unfair advantage and some of our new FAIL won't think twice about infracting, if you remember.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #73
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I have been pming only really. I am soooooooo behind
Quote:
lolyeah

Neither do I, but it raises post count with an unfair advantage and some of our new FAIL won't think twice about infracting, if you remember.
Oppssssssssssssssy. Bad hally. XD If I do that again you can yell at me. It may be a bad habbit to try to get rid of. But at least your a mod so you can fix it like you just did.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #74
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lolyeah

*infracts

You're single post spamming D:

This sums up my thoughts on that subject:

Quote:
I have been pming only really. I am soooooooo behind
Join OPRP :3

Quote:

Old 09-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #75
Devroux

Awards Showcase

That does sum it up. But I know they won't waste time.

And yes, Hally. Join OPRP.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #76
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright ppl I am leaving. I have to have super and play mario. *fires a cero at devs head and bacons before I leave* XD

I will be back this time though. XD
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #77
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That does sum it up. But I know they won't waste time.

And yes, Hally. Join OPRP.
Are you gonna update it peasant?
Quote:
Alright ppl I am leaving. I have to have super and play mario. *fires a cero at devs head and bacons before I leave* XD

D: FINE LEAF AGEN

Quote:

Old 09-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #78
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

no hally don't leave!!!! why didn't i notice everyone was here

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #79
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*deflects with face*
Quote:
Are you gonna update it peasant?

D: FINE LEAF AGEN
I am updating! D: I just want to find more pictures first...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #80
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
no hally don't leave!!!! why didn't i notice everyone was here
Poor zet D:
Quote:
*deflects with face*

I am updating! D: I just want to find more pictures first...
Be more efficient >.>

Quote: