Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Alpha Female
Misty 11 61.11%
May 3 16.67%
Dawn 1 5.56%
Iris 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Misty vs May vs Dawn vs Iris

Who is your favorite
Who is the strongest (female)
WHo is the best trainer
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Misty vs May vs Dawn vs Iris

May takes a big smelly dump on all the others.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #3
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well it won't be Iris, because Misty has numerous Pokemon that can use Ice Beam.

Though Dawn has Mamoswine and Togekiss, she has the least experience out of them all, and doesn't have as strong Pokemon for battling rather than fighting.

May has very strong Pokemon, as does Misty. May has Pokemon that are both weak and strong to Water types. They also both have a good amount of powerful Pokemon (May's being Blaziken, Beautifly, Glaceon, and Venusaur, while Misty has Gyarados, Starmie, Politoed, and Dewgong). It comes down to experience with battling now for this one, which obviously goes to Misty because she's been a trainer since before even Ash, as well as being a Trainer rather than a Coordinator.

So Misty wins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #4
CatTrain
Freshmen Academy Student

CatTrain saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Misty's the best trainer because she's a gym leader, Iris is the strongest because she's a dragon trainer, and May is the best because she gets the closest to banging Ash.
CatTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:38 PM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Misty for all the reasons above
but i like iris or her dragon ties
oh and mistys sexy as hell lol
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:44 PM   #6
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Should be easily May.
Venusaur takes care of near all of Misty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 09-09-2012 at 11:46 PM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #7
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

the pokemon manga girls are the best

Of the anime girls, Misty and May appear best.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 11:42 AM   #8
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well, my favorite is May. For who is strongest and best trainer, I say its a tie between May and Misty for both of those categories. I say this because, in Misty's case, she was a gym leader and thus had a lot of battle experience and had some really strong water types. May was strong, because like Ash, she varied her team and didn't just focus on one type. Even though she was a Coordinator and not a Trainer, her creativity helped her come up with some really good battle strategies when it came to the battle part of her contests.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #9
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Who is your favorite
Who is the strongest (female)
WHo is the best trainer
Misty
Misty
Probably Misty. Her Gyrados is stronger than all of the other girls pokemon.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:47 PM   #10
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

May's number one! Iris is excluded because she's black. (lololol)
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #11
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Iris , because Dragon types are insanely strong!!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #12
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Depends if Iris gets her game pokemon...

If Dragonite would just listen to Iris she'd stomp.

If not I'd say it would come down to Misty or May. Dawn just isn't as experienced as the others.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #13
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Should be easily May.
Venusaur takes care of near all of Misty
Not true, an Ice Beam/Aurora Beam from Dewgomg does just as good on Venusaur as any of it's attacks would do on the rest of Misty's Pokemon, and Dewgong would have the advantage in water.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #14
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default location is Konoha crater I believe, so there's no wateR

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #15
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Well I like Misty the BEST!! She has water type pokemon (which are arguably the best type)

She is the toughest cuz she started/inspired people to beat up Brock

She is the gym leader so she has the most experiecnce and she has been in more episodes and faced more danger

Dawn is the weakest and less experience. Mamoswine/Togekiss is the only threat. And water/ice type attacks would take them out

May is my close 2nd but she also fails. Venusaur is the only threat yet it is really slow so water/pshychic attacks would take them out
Old 09-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #16
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Iris autowins for being the greatest final boss in existence.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #17
PrinceofPeace
Banned

SIKE!!! She is not the final boss (final gym leader but not on boss level) she shares her gym leader titile anyways
Old 09-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Black and White 2 Iris is the champion of the elite 4

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:02 PM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

*gasp* my B lol I had no clue

Still can not beat my girl Misty with her Gold/Sliver pokemon
Old 09-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #20
Red

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Default location is Konoha crater I believe, so there's no wateR
Surf, hydro pump, if it's a crater, it can be filled.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.