Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #181
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Sword Art Online (Possibly Anime of the year)

Also, all the females automatically want him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #182
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Just keep watching. It's not that he sucks, it's just that they walked into a trap.
I'm on the grimrock thing already. He failed again

*Comes in contact with him

*Dies
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
Also, all the females automatically want him.
Ladies man xD

Too bad they all die

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #183
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Silica and Liz are alive and well. And Asuna but everybody knows that.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #184
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #185
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I read the light novel, and against the general consensus among people who did read it, I love the anime. The art is beautiful and the soundtrack is fitting and full of emotion.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #186
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I'm on the grimrock thing already. He failed again

*Comes in contact with him

*Dies

Ladies man xD

Too bad they all die
I'm going to shoot you. >.>
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:42 PM   #187
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I'm going to shoot you. >.>
Asuna's next, even though she's the cutest one xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #188
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
I read the light novel, and against the general consensus among people who did read it, I love the anime. The art is beautiful and the soundtrack is fitting and full of emotion.
YELLLOWWWWWWWWW

And yeah I agree.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #189
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
YELLLOWWWWWWWWW

And yeah I agree.
Wassup boi.

Spoiler:
And Bacon is kinda right.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #190
Bacon

Awards Showcase

D: Say it isn't so

I was just trolling dev

Quote:

Old 09-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #191
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wassup boi.

Spoiler:
And Bacon is kinda right.
nothing just thought you died on me

and on topic, if we don't hear about Silica or Lisbeth again I'mma be sad.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #192
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
D: Say it isn't so

I was just trolling dev
Just wait and see. I personally had mixed emotions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
nothing just thought you died on me

and on topic, if we don't hear about Silica or Lisbeth again I'mma be sad.
Patience, young patawan.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #193
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Depression.jpg

Quote:

Old 09-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #194
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Depression.jpg
Don't be.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #195
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Bacon Kirito doesnt suck He's the shows resident badass

Lisbeth<3 Kirito needs to ditch dat h-.. girl.. Asuna

All she wanted was some lovin

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #196
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post

Liz is one ugly bih
Old 09-09-2012, 07:58 PM   #197
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Oh, and someone should make me one of those bad ass Asuna sigs.
Old 09-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #198
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

Stop bad mouthing my Asuna. >.>

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #199
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't be.
Just a joke,but I'd be bummed if she died. :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post

*Flips table

Fine you fanboys, be that way xD

Quote:

Old 09-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #200
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

You just wait till EP. 7/8/9, you'll see you non-believer of lord and savior Kirito.

Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Quote:

Quote: