Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-03-2012, 06:36 PM   #141
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Yamato Fanclub

I would very much like it if someone added me over here, Yamato was constantly making me laugh when he first appeared in the manga, always having random arguments with Kakashi, and don't get me going on his scary face XD I absolutely love him, and he had better pull through or I swear to all that is good I'm gonna go on a rampage....
Old 09-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #142
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

indeed im gona be very mad if...........................

and added

his personality is a bit opposite of Kakashi. making more jokes and such. and his special ghoul eye stare is just funny

Taicho~~~~~

i want to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #143
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
indeed im gona be very mad if...........................

and added

his personality is a bit opposite of Kakashi. making more jokes and such. and his special ghoul eye stare is just funny

Taicho~~~~~

i want to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!! And yes, exactly, isn't weird how we can be so devoted to Kakashi, and then turn around and adore Yamato too? Gotta love him though, it's just mandatory.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #144
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I haven't posted in this FC?!?!

JOIN!!!

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #145
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitargirlsings View Post
Thank you!! And yes, exactly, isn't weird how we can be so devoted to Kakashi, and then turn around and adore Yamato too? Gotta love him though, it's just mandatory.
mhm..
both are just awesome.........and hot~~ every aspect about them is lovable. indeed,. it is just mandatory. they're like pairs. cant have one without the other!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
I haven't posted in this FC?!?!

JOIN!!!
what is this madness!!!!!
*adds you

and woo!!!!!!!!! 18k posts on Yamato's FC~~~~~~~~~~

i really wanna see Taicho again...it's been too long......and i am very worried........

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 08:20 PM   #146
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

He's gotta be alright, I mean, if he wasn't we'd all feel that ripping in our hearts and souls, right?....RIGHT?
Old 09-09-2012, 12:04 AM   #147
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Indeed. I'd probably beat myself to death if anything were to happen to him..........

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #148
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I hope he is okay
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #149
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I hope he is okay
If he isn't...Kishi's gonna get killed. :3

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #150
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Indeed.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #151
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*couggh* yamatos dead *cough*

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #152
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

*glares

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-11-2012, 05:12 AM   #153
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Helps Daphne_Lu glare at Uchiha Sora*
Old 09-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #154
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

*sharpening my kunai and glowering along with Daphne_Lu and Sharingan19*
Old 09-20-2012, 05:08 PM   #155
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

o.o *watches*

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #156
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

heheh

after we get sora, we're back on our way to finding Yamato and saving him!!!!!!!!!1

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #157
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

[RP]

N-no...Yamoto's dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kishi's gonna die!

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 01:16 AM   #158
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Fuuuuu. *glares at indigo too for saying it

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 06:21 AM   #159
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

*backs away slowly*

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 09-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #160
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

*forgets the kunai and starts calling on the Bijuu*