Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 07-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Post Rank?

=__= I forgot how many posts to get to certain user titles, e___e Someone help me with the list?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #2
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Post Rank?

I forgot too ^ ^;;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Same.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

From The Complete Forum Help Guide:

Quote:
How do I get a higher rank?

Spoiler:
Ranks are the title under your username, genin, chunin, etc.

How do I get a higher rank?

You post. This doesnt mean you should post just to rank up. Your fellow forum-goers will easily recognize that you are post-farming and your reputation will plummet to "interning under Orochimaru." All your posts should have substance!

The ranks are as follows:

Freshmen Academy Student 0-30
Ninja Academy Student 31-60
Academy Graduate 61-99
Apprentice Genin 100-250
Genin 251-400
Genin Elite 401-499
Chunin Exam Participant 500-850
Chunin 851-1190
Veteran Chunin 1191-1499
Special Jonin Candidate 1500-2999
Jonin 3000-5999
Jonin Leader 6000+ and 250 Rep

All ranks past Special Jonin Candidate are manually changed by admins, everything up to that is automatic.

Ashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Shouldn't I be under Jonin then? I have a lot of posts over Jonin Candidate.

Edit: Nvm, I just read the last part of it.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
Neaohi
Genin

Neaohi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
Thank you, Kind sir.

You know, I didn't know what i was doing when i made this username.
Neaohi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ummm I'm on 1500 posts but under my name it sais i'm a Chunin Exam Proctor
when i'm soposed to be a Special Jonin Candidate ...whats going on?

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #8
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
Ummm I'm on 1500 posts but under my name it sais i'm a Chunin Exam Proctor
when i'm soposed to be a Special Jonin Candidate ...whats going on?
The ranks have changed since then, and here they are:

Quote:
0-30 Freshmen Academy Student
31-60 Ninja Academy Student
61-100 Academy Graduate

101-200 Apprentice Genin
201-400 Genin
401-500 Elite Genin

501-850 Chunin Exam Participant
851-1190 Chunin
1191-1490 Veteran Chunin
1491-2000 Chunin Exam Proctor

2001-2999 Special Jonin Candidate
3000-6000 Jonin
6000 - 9000 (and 250 reps) Jounin Leader
9000 - 10,000 S-Class Ninja
10,000 - 10,999 - 11,000 Special Hunter Ninja
11,000 - 11,999 - Root Ninja
12,000 - 12,999- Konoha Military Force
30,000 - Get a life, pl0x
Hope this helps!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #9
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

Hope this helps!
It helped me Jonesy, thank you!!!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitargirlsings View Post
It helped me Jonesy, thank you!!!
You are quite welcome!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #11
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

So should i have a different rank?
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #12
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Yes, and if you have 250 rep points.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #13
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Me too :O

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #14
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Yes, and if you have 250 rep points.
257 lol
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #15
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^273

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Those need to be requested past Special Jonin Candidate.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #17
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I think Sajuuk is doing something so when you pass 6,000 pots and have 250 rep points, you will automatically go to Jonin Leader.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:38 PM   #18
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post

Hope this helps!

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #19
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I think Sajuuk is doing something so when you pass 6,000 pots and have 250 rep points, you will automatically go to Jonin Leader.
Automatic usertitle changes work only on post count, not rep. It was done manually so the admins could have custom requirements.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote