Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Drawing the Forum

I'm not the best artist out there. Heck I'd be hard pressed to say that I'm a good artist. So what you'll see here won't be great art or even good art.
It may very well be bad art. However I am an aspiring artist of a sorts.
Namely I'd like to be able to draw my own comic. Mostly because it gets
expensive to pay someone else to do it amongst other reasons. But also
because I just think it would be wicked cool to draw my own comic and
then get people to actually read it. As in a lot of people. But before
that I need to get in more drawing practice and I appreciate your help.

How can you help?

Let me draw you!

I'll draw anyone. The only rule is there must be a photo I can use as reference and the photo must be of you. Particularly with your clothes on.
(The last part is for just in case. You never know with all the crazies in
here. )

I've first done a drawing of Maikeru D Shinigami.

First the photo of Maikeru D. Shinigami

Spoiler:

Then the drawing. Of Maikeru D Shinigami. I made it a bit more Shinigami though.

Spoiler:

Next is the photo of Luna Mikazuki.

Spoiler:

and now the drawing

Spoiler:

Photo of Raiden and Animelover

Spoiler:

Drawing of Raiden and Animelover

Spoiler:

Photo of Sharingan19

Spoiler:

Drawing of Sharingan 19

Spoiler:

Photo of Trouble88

Spoiler:

Drawing of Trouble 88 (Psychotic version :/)

(I had trouble (no pun intended) with this one because the photo is slightly blurry
and because teeth are hard to draw without making it look awkward...which I think I did.
So now it has a sorta stepford smiler look. I think after some time when I get
better I want to try and redraw Trouble and the others for that matter.
Anywho I didn't want to take too long. Plus girls are so troublesome to draw.

Spoiler:

Hikari without an eye patch (photo)

Spoiler:

Hikari...with an eye patch. (drawing)
(I messed up on the eye during the inking. Sorry Hikari.
But I do think you would look rather fashionable with an eye patch.)

Spoiler:

Kunoichi (wolf)
and friend (lunch)

Spoiler:

Drawing of Kunoichi and friend

Spoiler:

Photo of Kingsnoke

Spoiler:

Drawing of Kingsnoke

Spoiler:

Photo of Shisko Ski

Spoiler:

Drawing of Shisko Ski

Spoiler:

Photo of Kiseki

Spoiler:

Drawing of Kiseki

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 10-23-2012 at 09:11 AM.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Drawing the Forum

Mememe!

Must. Find. Photo.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

If you want a drawing just photo your photo here.
The better the photo the better the drawing...I think.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

I am awesome.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #5
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!! xD

*Wants to draw you now*

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #6
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
I am awesome.
that you are.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I didn't even recognize maik

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Draw me and animelover

Spoiler:

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:15 PM   #9
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I didn't even recognize maik
Probably not. I'm not very good at drawing actual people.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Draw me and animelover

Spoiler:
i first need permission from animelover as well.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #11
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Draw me with a mustache.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:07 AM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Draw me with a mustache.
Can you post a pic?

I know there's one on your sig....but it's a bit small and more difficult to reference.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:18 AM   #13
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

My chest has a mustache too.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:09 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:

So jealous.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #15
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Do me, do me, do me!!!

Spoiler:
Old 09-10-2012, 01:50 PM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:

Ok I've drawn you.

Mustache and chestache included.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #17
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

drawn animelover and raiden...

While drawing anything for me is a challenge drawing women is especially difficult.
If I'm not careful they'll end up looking like some effeminate dude than a lady.
I do hope that isn't the case here. But if it is...a thousand apologies in advance!

Besides that drawing the eyes was rather difficult as the top of the glasses get
in the way and so I have to kind of imagine what they would look like.

Hm. Not sure how well Raiden's drawing was. Might not look entirely like him
but at the very least I'm confident my drawing of him looks like a dude.

feel free to leave criticisms. But I appreciate if you say more than
just "that sucks" at the very least tell me WHY it sucks so I
can work on my weaknesses.

Also I don't shade on purpose. Trust me it would look terrible.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #18
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I can't really say anything bad about them mainly because it's better than anything I can draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 02:25 AM   #19
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I can't really say anything bad about them mainly because it's better than anything I can draw
I guess I'll take that as a compliment?

but don't be so hard on yourself. It's just a matter of practice. Lots of it.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke thinks Mr. Sticky is quite the talented artist, and loves his comics.

Spoiler:

Here's a picture of Kingsnoke. Not the best, but an okay one.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote