Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > General Contests

General Contests Wanna compete against your fellow forum members for special awards? Do you wanna set up and run your own contest?!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 10:53 PM   #21
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: Questions about the Fantasy Contest? Ask here!

Has anyone finished their stories?

Contest ends in a few days :/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #22
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

I got three more paraghs to write for my. I beed dealing with few issues in RL and I got work for rest of week. I might not be done by deadline.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

Old 09-05-2012, 10:55 AM   #23
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I know your not finished but I just wanna know what happened to the rest?

Old 09-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #24
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm finished with mine. So, I just post in the submissions thread, right?

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 09-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #25
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Submitting mine right now

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 09-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #26
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
I'm finished with mine. So, I just post in the submissions thread, right?
Thats right

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Submitting mine right now
Nice

Old 09-08-2012, 09:09 PM   #27
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

^I have to type it up since I wrote on a notebook
which is good!
means I can rephrase my mistakes and make it sound more interesting
plus its a to be continue type of story
Where i can troll

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 09-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #28
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

submitted it!

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 09-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #29
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

submitted~!

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 09-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #30
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hey Naruto I hope have my story finish in submit by the end of next week.

Old 09-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #31
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Ok awesome

Old 09-20-2012, 03:53 PM   #32
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

hey naruto sorry posting again I got my story finish but it not edited. this week been crazy for me mainly due to school and family. I going try submit it by tuesday night hopefully

Old 09-20-2012, 04:42 PM   #33
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Its cool

Don't be sorry

Old 09-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #34
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

when voting going starts naruto?

Old 09-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #35
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

I need at least 1 or 2 more submissions, and then the voting will begin.

Old 09-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #36
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

can I pm people remain them about this naruto?

Old 09-28-2012, 07:37 PM   #37
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Go right ahead!

Old 09-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #38
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

If I can get a non-contestant to submit something, will that be okay? Since it doesn't seem like many people are really participating in this anymore? xD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 09-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #39
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

I guess that would be okay. I thought Vivi would actually participate, but I guess not.

Make sure to tell them EVERYTHING, the rules, the prizes, etc!

Old 09-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #40
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
If I can get a non-contestant to submit something, will that be okay? Since it doesn't seem like many people are really participating in this anymore? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I guess that would be okay. I thought Vivi would actually participate, but I guess not.

Make sure to tell them EVERYTHING, the rules, the prizes, etc!
Remember me?

Closed Thread