Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #41
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: BG Convo #57: Nice Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
I remember back when you used to come here....
Or was that Shinigami D. Maikeru? I always mixed you two up.

Also love your siggy.
I've come around from time to time. Though, I've never really stayed for long.
My debating skills about fictional battles aren't really good enough to do much.
If it was someone who frequented this section, it was probably the other guy.

Indeed. The Happy Mask Salesman is badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
all I know is..if we're really habitually breaking the rules then oh crap./..and we're so sorry

but it's never come up before..so either we tackle the issue or pawn it off on the morning shift boss man

what do you think?
In relation to the rest of the forum, what's been posted could be considered borderline or over the line.

I'm still fuzzy on how people out of the battlegrounds are supposed to deal with it though.

I'm also not the best guy to turn to for handing out punishments and crap. I use my powers for games and whatnot. I've given out one infraction in the past year, two warnings. Most of the time I even just edit out the F word and PM the user who used it. Like I said, I'm not the best person to go to with this. I've written worse in my books.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #42
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Youngest person here is Mega iirc.

Mega, are your innocent ears burning at our lustful smutspeak?
Old 09-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #43
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post

In relation to the rest of the forum, what's been posted could be considered borderline or over the line.

I'm still fuzzy on how people out of the battlegrounds are supposed to deal with it though.

I'm also not the best guy to turn to for handing out punishments and crap. I use my powers for games and whatnot. I've given out one infraction in the past year, two warnings. Most of the time I even just edit out the F word and PM the user who used it. Like I said, I'm not the best person to go to with this. I've written worse in my books.
if it's explicit it's a no, no..if its vague or just general or a discussion of hot button issues..I've always taken it to be allowed

the line from what I thought was getting descriptive which we don't do and don't allow

Old 09-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #44
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Youngest is probably me. hell maybe me and mega are the same age.

Some reason I always thought mega was in college though but apparently not

Old 09-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #45
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Wanna know the golden nugget of hilarity above all tho?

Spoiler:
right befor jonesy got his panties in a knot about the conversation and sent me a warning I was gonna add an edit to my post telling everybody to chill out on the sex talk because it was getting a. Little ahead of itself
Old 09-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #46
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

^That has happened to me so many damn times.. If I had a dollar for every time that's happened to me I'd have like.. 8..

Old 09-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #47
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^ I knows!!!!!

Oh and I got in contact with ashen and he's looking into the sitchiation

Ashen is good people looks like to me
Old 09-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #48
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
^That has happened to me so many damn times.. If I had a dollar for every time that's happened to me I'd have like.. 8..
This is why I make it a policy.. never to rake someone over the coals for political reasons especially when I'm hot or on a tirade about something

this is exactly what was done here US you might end up running the BG's one day..use this situation as a learning tool, I'm sure both sides made mistakes

Old 09-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #49
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I feel happy because even though I instigated I really didn't recieve a warning or anything. lol. Not even so much as a pm.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #50
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

OMG! You people went too far! Seriously nasty....

*Goes to watch Orangina commercial*

Ok thats the second time I've brought it up........lmao.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #51
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I feel happy because even though I instigated I really didn't recieve a warning or anything. lol. Not even so much as a pm.
aww but you're not a mean and evil person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
OMG! You people went too far! Seriously nasty....

*Goes to watch Orangina commercial*

Ok thats the second time I've brought it up........lmao.

*infracts sagepain for sexualized oranges*

Old 09-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #52
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Not even a warning?

No one on this forum warns lol, Just go straight to the Infraction button.
Gosh.

Old 09-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #53
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
^ Not even a warning?

Gosh.
I don't even go to the warning button. 3:

I don't like punishing.

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #54
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

But Maikeru...
I want you to punish me... in all the right ways
Old 09-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #55
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
^ Not even a warning?

Gosh.
I use my words..they sting more than infractions

Old 09-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #56
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But Maikeru...
I want you to punish me... in all the right ways
I bet you say that to all the guys.

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #57
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Not at all, only to two. And they are both on here
Old 09-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #58
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmm, that's two more than Maik prefers.

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-08-2012, 09:22 PM   #59
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*cracks whip* ... You rang?

This is definitely an interesting convo.

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-08-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #60
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Well theres two guys and two girls...

I have a thing for Daphne.