Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #21
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #57: Nice Guys

I happen to be very hard to please, thank you. You have to know when to change things up, otherwise I get bored fast and just shut it down.

One guy was with me and he insisted on staying on bottom the entire time, so I just hopped off after 10 minutes and left him. He got so mad, but I was like "Hey, you gotta keep it fresh if you wanna keep me interested."
Old 09-08-2012, 06:51 PM   #22
mizore-chan
Banned

mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!mizore-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I believe its always better if the man is on top. That way you can have more eye contact and the best traction and I just like the feeling of him being in control :3
Old 09-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #23
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Alright, could you all please change the subject? May I remind you that this is a Naruto forum and is not meant for you to post your sex stories. There are kids on here, so please go somewhere else with it. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #24
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

-scratch for jonesy-

So how bout them saints
Old 09-08-2012, 07:35 PM   #25
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
you know what this reminds me of?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #26
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Really mature for a member of FAIL.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:42 PM   #27
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Just like to point out I didn't say one thing about sex. Which is funny.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #28
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey I'm just treating you like you're a member of the BG's a brother in arms..we haze and play with each other and clown on each other all the time

I'm sorry you felt a little light hearted ribbing and affection from me was worth negging over though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #29
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

ITs so hard not to make a joke when IWD is talking about ribbing to Jonesy. :/

Gosh dang it Dx
Old 09-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #30
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
I happen to be very hard to please, thank you. You have to know when to change things up, otherwise I get bored fast and just shut it down.

One guy was with me and he insisted on staying on bottom the entire time, so I just hopped off after 10 minutes and left him. He got so mad, but I was like "Hey, you gotta keep it fresh if you wanna keep me interested."
Frostys a freak :3

Aaaanyways, who saw sword art onlines newest episode?

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 09-08-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #31
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

What can I say I have standards
Old 09-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #32
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Well, in the case of Jonesy vs. Sex Chat, I rule to pass it along to the night guy.

Wait, come to think of it, I am the night guy.

Okay, well, I choose to pass it along to someone who knows a little more about this stuff than I do.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #33
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Aaahsahahahhahahahahaah what's funny is that "ribbing" is a explicit sex act as well as a term for messing with someone
Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #34
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Well, in the case of Jonesy vs. Sex Chat, I rule to pass it along to the night guy.

Okay, well, I choose to pass it along to someone who knows a little more about this stuff than I do.
I remember back when you used to come here....
Or was that Shinigami D. Maikeru? I always mixed you two up.

Also love your siggy.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #35
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

All i know is..it's apparently okay to harass and threaten mega..as long as you claim you're an innocent victim of IWD who is a puppet of NF and trying to subvert this forum for them...

I swear

Old 09-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #36
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

*Maikeru Shinigami

Old 09-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #37
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigan no sora View Post
Aaahsahahahhahahahahaah what's funny is that "ribbing" is a explicit sex act as well as a term for messing with someone
\
lol oh man whoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post

all I know is..if we're really habitually breaking the rules then oh crap./..and we're so sorry

but it's never come up before..so either we tackle the issue or pawn it off on the morning shift boss man

what do you think?

Old 09-08-2012, 08:07 PM   #38
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
All i know is..it's apparently okay to harass and threaten mega..as long as you claim you're an innocent victim of IWD who is a puppet of NF and trying to subvert this forum for them...

I swear
Poor mega
He is so likeable, why would anyone abuse him like that?
Old 09-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #39
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're takin that too seriously

@Frosty/IWD Whta happened to mega?

Old 09-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #40
shinigan no sora
Chunin Exam Proctor

shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinigan no sora has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Frosty please tell us you're not clopping to his siggy. Cuz that would be weird. :\

@US

He was raped by leopold. One of shikas turtle related genetic/sexual experiments.

Last edited by shinigan no sora; 09-08-2012 at 08:15 PM.