Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-05-2012, 04:57 AM   #41
que
Ninja Academy Student

que has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: is the fourth the best hokage?

im telling you the truth the first is overpowered!
que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #42
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

How is he overpowered. He is just really strong.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #43
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I would say he wasn't the best hokage.because all we know about his reign as hokage was that he saved his village from Tobi and kurama.-(protecting the village is part of the hokages job not all of it)we do not know of anything else that he had done during his reign,like how was konoha's relationship with other villages?what about there economic situation?did minato make any mistakes during his reign that would have been detrimental to Konoha?because nobody has a perfect reign as a leader of a village,town,city,state or country.so in short his reign and the information and facts about his reign is too short.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:37 PM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Minato did ONE THING and thats it so how is he the best hokage??
Minato is not even the strongest

He saved the village for one time but he just has a huge fanbase and is Naruto's dad.

The other hokages did WAY more than one thing
Old 08-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #45
Nameless Shinobi
Apprentice Genin

Nameless Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by que View Post
i love the fourth!
just how he can move so quickly with no hand seals is just amazing!
but he uses the seals on all the kunai

i think the greatest hokage is the first, his jutsu is awesome and you can say that he build the shinobi world that known today, as he is the founder the first hidden village (along side with madara, but madara is being pushed away and then he kicked out from konoha)

Last edited by Nameless Shinobi; 08-13-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Nameless Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #46
Nameless Shinobi
Apprentice Genin

Nameless Shinobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iso:Dream View Post
The first is clearly the most powerful.

However, the fourth made the ultimate sacrifice, and his invention of the Rasengan was considered genius by the third. He then went on to improve it with elemental chakra, but failed. He spawned a son whos body and sheer chakra was capable of maintaining low levels of Kyuubi chakra bursts, while he was untrained. He then went on to perfect the Rasengan into the one of the fastest and most damaging Jutsus in the entire manga.

The 4th's seal warping and control was unmatched. Just because the 1st was born with the ability to control wood doesn't out beat the genius Rasengan user who defeated the logic behind time by using simple ninja tools. The 4th had no special body, special chakra, special KG or special weapon. He used simple seals and powerful chakra to combat, and wound up being, in the third's eyes, and mine, "The greatest hokage."
oh yeah, he can be greatest in that way (sacrifice him self for the village)
but the fourth gain all his ability from his wife, he said to her "you made me a hokage, you give me all".
the third is the most clever, the first is the most powerfull
the second is the most creepiest, he invented the ET jutsu!
Nameless Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #47
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Minato saved the Village ONE TIME!!!!!!!

Hashirama did way more than He ever did
Old 09-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #48
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

So says everyone in the village, they all said that he was the strongest of all the Hokage, not to mention the hero of all of them, so that more or less is why he came to be known as the best. In my opinion he is the best in his own way, just like the others are all the best in there own ways..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #49
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Minato only did ONE thing, He saved the leaf once. The third Hokage was said to be the best hokage and by hupe others say the 4th

Wihtout Hashirama their would BE no village
Old 09-08-2012, 02:37 AM   #50
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Best as in "most powerful" or as in "best at being Hokage"?

If "Most Powerful", then IDK.
If "Best at Being Hokage", i'm going with the 3rd Hokage.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:01 AM   #51
Sexy Velvet
Freshmen Academy Student

Sexy Velvet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lady Tsunade is my favorite.
Sexy Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:26 AM   #52
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think Minato pwns them all for sure.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:46 AM   #53
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
I think Minato pwns them all for sure.
Couldn't agree with you more
Old 09-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #54
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Minato is just a one trick pony

While my man Hashirama has the skillz to pay the billz
Old 09-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #55
Arum
Academy Graduate

Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Arum saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
So says everyone in the village, they all said that he was the strongest of all the Hokage, not to mention the hero of all of them, so that more or less is why he came to be known as the best. In my opinion he is the best in his own way, just like the others are all the best in there own ways..
I like your answer!

It's all a matter of opinion on who is the best~
Arum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:31 AM   #56
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I believe hashirama did way more for the village. Not only to be the best hokage you have to be strong and show leadership

Minato only did one thing
Old 09-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #57
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What would happen if someone created a seal that would negate Hiraishin? I mean, it is possible since Hiraishin is a fuinjutsu. Minato is overrated since he has speed, but I realize from watching other anime that speed alone doesn't make you the strongest
Old 09-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #58
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Right now Tsunade is more impresive than minato is.
Old 09-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #59
Sasori15
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasori15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I really like Minato, but Hashirama is way stronger than him.
" People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
-Itachi
Sasori15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #60
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaitan View Post
Gaara is my favourite character ever!!!

too bad he is not an hokage