Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-07-2012, 03:43 AM   #1
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Fixed Deidara (Normal/Edo)

3 years ago Deidara was my favorite character... Then when he was introduced into storm..I was driven away from him because he is enabled to spam and not have fair combos... Does anybody else hope that Edo Deidara won't have those Spamming "Square" Combos because I honestly hate them. Maybe they could even redo Normal Deidaras Moveset. I haven't seen this topic anywhere so people reading this, pass this on to cc2 please. I don't want deidara ruined again.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #2
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Fixed Deidara (Normal/Edo)

I cant really hate on how the made Diedara. In the series when does he EVER do a combo style fight? Dudes always on his bird throwing explosives.
Housh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^ Which is why Deidara SUXS!!!!!!

That is all he can do in the anime and in games... just spam bombs and he has no major skillz besies that

I do give him props for his resistance to genjutsu

BUT he was the only one on his team witout a major motive
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #4
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ He was forced to join because of Itachi. He used his time in Akatsuki to train and then ultimately kill Itachi when he had the chance.

That was his only real motive during Part 2 which is his only appearance lol.

I agree that Deidara should have something changed, preferable his combo's but honestly.....They made Deidara identical to the anime and manga. Really can't complain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Itachi did not force him to join. It was completely Deidara's decision
Old 09-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm actually ok with Deidara's moveset as is. There is no way to make him a melee fighter without making it seem awkward or out of character. His specialty is sculpting mobile explosives, so he's not meant to be a close range fighter. Sure it makes fighting him annoying and make him easy to spam, but that just seems like his style to me.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #7
Fishygoose
Ninja Academy Student

Fishygoose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Itachi did not force him to join. It was completely Deidara's decision
Wrong.
Fishygoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #8
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I actually liked Deidara. When he died I mourned him and went on YouTube to watch tributes for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishygoose View Post
Wrong.

care to prove me wrong with facts/details next time than just talkin?
Old 09-15-2012, 06:39 AM   #10
Fishygoose
Ninja Academy Student

Fishygoose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sigh* Read chapter 359 again.
Fishygoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:14 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Again Itachi just made a deal their was no force. Dediara could have dropped out whenever he wished. In the end it was Dediara's choice
Old 09-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #12
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ How so? He was forced to join because it was bet. Itachi and his allies obviously knew he was gonna win.

Your speaking in a literal sense. If Deidara didin't wanna lose the bet then its quite obvious that he didin't wanna join Akatsuki either.

This is getting off topic anyhow, if anything else needs to be said regarding this "other" topic then it can be done via PM/VM or in a new thread. Don't wanna get in trouble

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
3 years ago Deidara was my favorite character... Then when he was introduced into storm..I was driven away from him because he is enabled to spam and not have fair combos... Does anybody else hope that Edo Deidara won't have those Spamming "Square" Combos because I honestly hate them. Maybe they could even redo Normal Deidaras Moveset. I haven't seen this topic anywhere so people reading this, pass this on to cc2 please. I don't want deidara ruined again.

I highly doubt they will change the moveset. Dediara has not shown any special skillz besides throwing bombs. Plus the gamers are very lazy so he is keeping his movesets. Dediara is going to be a ruined spamer character .....sorry
Old 09-22-2012, 01:20 AM   #14
knightindustries
False Prophet of an Ex-False Prophet

knightindustries is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have it the best fix for all the spam chars including everybody okay pal first you take the game out your system then you blow it 4 times while praying to God to get raptured , step 2 take the game out and toss it like a frisbee for 5 min or 6 then you curse the creep that sold it to ya works 4 me everytime pal
knightindustries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #15
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightindustries View Post
I have it the best fix for all the spam chars including everybody okay pal first you take the game out your system then you blow it 4 times while praying to God to get raptured , step 2 take the game out and toss it like a frisbee for 5 min or 6 then you curse the creep that sold it to ya works 4 me everytime pal
What in the world...
Old 09-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #16
hidanjasinsama
Freshmen Academy Student

hidanjasinsama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If that was the case sai needs the same movest because he draws on his scroll and beasts and animals come to life make deidaras moveset like sais now n ull fix all spamming characters maybe his awakening state could be this or the c4 dragon so people could get there way to spam in a second deidara form problem solved
hidanjasinsama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #17
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
^ Which is why Deidara SUXS!!!!!!
That is all he can do in the anime and in games... just spam bombs and he has no major skillz besies that
Ahh, another post from the resident unbiased, big-time Deidara fan, I see. Regardless, relying on a single trick to attain victory is not inherently a bad thing, especially if said trick can manifest itself in various ways as the situation demands.

Regardless, I take issue with the terminology used to describe Deidara. If Deidara is 'spamming' when using his ranged attacks (aka, his combos), then is not every other character spamming as they mash the same button over and over again to perform their own string of moves? The only difference is that Deidara does it at range, because he is a ranged fighter, but that doesn't change the fact that the input and behaviour on the player's part is exactly the same. Press buttons repeatedly = use combos = hurt opponent.

Last edited by Shukketsu; 10-28-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Shukketsu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:51 AM   #18
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
What in the world...
Just ignore him... That's MichaelKnight, (A huge troll during the Storm 2 era) just pretend he doesn't exist and he'll shut up and leave us alone.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
Voidaken
Freshmen Academy Student

Voidaken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Voidaken

I think Deidara is fine as is. His playstyle matches how he is in the series I believe, and I don't think he's broken or overpowered. He's a bit of a nuisance sometimes, but I think he's still pretty easy to beat.
Voidaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:00 AM   #20
CRoach93
Genin

CRoach93 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukketsu View Post
Ahh, another post from the resident unbiased, big-time Deidara fan, I see. Regardless, relying on a single trick to attain victory is not inherently a bad thing, especially if said trick can manifest itself in various ways as the situation demands.

Regardless, I take issue with the terminology used to describe Deidara. If Deidara is 'spamming' when using his ranged attacks (aka, his combos), then is not every other character spamming as they mash the same button over and over again to perform their own string of moves? The only difference is that Deidara does it at range, because he is a ranged fighter, but that doesn't change the fact that the input and behaviour on the player's part is exactly the same. Press buttons repeatedly = use combos = hurt opponent.
I was gonna say something along the lines of this, but you did it so much better than I would have. Lol. Gotta love the fools who say that Deidara's combos are spam. In my opinion, they're only considered spam if the person stands in one spot using the same combo repeatedly, which I rarely even see done anymore.
CRoach93 is offline   Reply With Quote