Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #281
hlm9803
Academy Graduate
 
hlm9803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Right here.
Posts: 76
Rep Power: 4
hlm9803 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

I like both.
Naruto and Sakura have more interactions, and spend more time together.
Naruto and Hinata would be cute, and I'd like to see Hinata with the man she loves.
hlm9803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #282
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
I think she loves Sasuke and has a crush on Naruto.
You ALMOST got it

Yes, She LOVES Saskue
BUT
She likes.loves Naruto as a friend/brother. Naruto is trapped in the friend zone

Just look at their relationship. It has NEVER been romantic and Sakura still has yet to say I love you... HONESTLY. Naruto has seen time and time again that She loves Saskue... and he knows it will not change. Hinata and Naruto had more of a romantic connenction of girl likes boy and boy does not know.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #283
Sagittarius
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 398
Rep Power: 6
Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
A guy tries to flirt with Sakura but she then says that she is in love with another!! The guy then says that person you love must be a great man. Sakura then sits down and she remebers

Spoiler:

Saskue
Sakura loves Sasuke, not denying that. But the guy says that whoever Sakura is in love with "must be a great man". Sasuke isn't a great man and Sakura is thinking of him with a non-happy expression. The scene is ironic. It shows two possible things: Sakura loves Sasuke, Sasuke will turn good and SasuSaku may happen. Or Sakura loves Sasuke, is gradually starting to move on due to Sakura noticing Sasuke's change for the worse and SasuSaku won't happen. No, I'm not arguing that NaruSaku will happen instead, just talking about SasuSaku.


Quote:
When Shino tells Hinata to take it easy she refuses because this war is to protect Naruto.
We know Hinata likes Naruto. That scene showed nothing new. While some question if Sakura loves Sasuke, no one has questioned Hinata's feelings for Naruto.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Hinata and Naruto had more of a romantic connenction of girl likes boy and boy does not know.
That's cute. But that's more of a one-sided love interest and less of an actual romantic connection. Where's the "connection" in the "girl likes boy, boy is oblivious"? But boy does know and boy does not return those feelings, so now NaruHina is "girl likes boy, boy like another girl".

If your exampe is the case, NaruSaku has a romantic connection in how boy likes girl, girl likes another boy. Which makes NaruHina and NaruSaku on the same standstill.
__________________

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #284
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
Sakura loves Sasuke, not denying that. But the guy says that whoever Sakura is in love with "must be a great man". Sasuke isn't a great man and Sakura is thinking of him with a non-happy expression. The scene is ironic. It shows two possible things: Sakura loves Sasuke, Sasuke will turn good and SasuSaku may happen. Or Sakura loves Sasuke, is gradually starting to move on due to Sakura noticing Sasuke's change for the worse and SasuSaku won't happen. No, I'm not arguing that NaruSaku will happen instead, just talking about SasuSaku.



We know Hinata likes Naruto. That scene showed nothing new. While some question if Sakura loves Sasuke, no one has questioned Hinata's feelings for Naruto.




That's cute. But that's more of a one-sided love interest and less of an actual romantic connection. Where's the "connection" in the "girl likes boy, boy is oblivious"? But boy does know and boy does not return those feelings, so now NaruHina is "girl likes boy, boy like another girl".

If your exampe is the case, NaruSaku has a romantic connection in how boy likes girl, girl likes another boy. Which makes NaruHina and NaruSaku on the same standstill.
I don't really think the scene was ironic, sure when she was thinking about Sakura she was unhappy, but its not because she doesn't think that he is great man, it is because just like every other time that she's thought about Sasuke with an unhappy expression, she is still worried about him.

Just think about it, when he first lost it in the forest of death, from that point on when Sakura thought about Sasuke most of the time she did not look happy because she was worried about him.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:04 AM   #285
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Sakura had a sad experssion because she was worried about Saskue. She was sad that he was not good. Even though Saskue is bad she still loves him, when has she thought about naruto during the war?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #286
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
It is obvious that Sakura does not LOVE Naruto. She will always be in love with saskue.
Quote:
She likes.loves Naruto as a friend/brother. Naruto is trapped in the friend zone
The manga's not over yeeeet~ ! Her feelings can still change. And I don't see how she can think of him as a brother. At all. She asked his opinion on her looks for 's sake.

Quote:
Sakura had a sad experssion because she was worried about Saskue. She was sad that he was not good. Even though Saskue is bad she still loves him, when has she thought about naruto during the war?
That is your interpretation~~! We shall hopefully see soon if it is right or not.

And she thought of Naruto
Spoiler:
in chapter 558/559 when he appeared to help her fight off the Zetsus and she thought of him in chapter 573.


EDIT:
Quote:
I don't really think the scene was ironic, sure when she was thinking about Sakura she was unhappy, but its not because she doesn't think that he is great man, it is because just like every other time that she's thought about Sasuke with an unhappy expression, she is still worried about him.

Just think about it, when he first lost it in the forest of death, from that point on when Sakura thought about Sasuke most of the time she did not look happy because she was worried about him.
I may be off base here(and if I am please tell me), but I think the difference between 540 and every other Sakura-thinks-of-Sasuke(in Part 2) scene is:

1) this is the first time she thinks of him as he is NOW. Before she always thought of his 12-year-old self(her ideal version of Sasuke).

2)She thinks of him right after he attempted to kill her and Karin(who she probably knew to be his comrade at least) in cold blood.

I really don't think she's worried about him in that scene. I think Sagittarius is right in that the scene is ironic because Sakura knows Sasuke isn't a great man(given his recent actions).

Last edited by Lari18; 09-08-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #287
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

So?!?! Friends/Siblings ask how each other looks. Especially when they have been gone for so long. If Sakura's feelings have not changed after Saskue tried to kill her.... then I am not sure what will. We are going by what we have seen not by what may happen or what may change

What is YOUR interptation??? Why would she think of saskue when the guy told her that the man she loved must have been a good man?

I do not know what your sayin but the point is she thought of Saskue. That would be the perfect time to think of Naruto so why didn't she... cuz she LOVES SASKUE!!!

So what! In 573 Everyone was thinking of Naruto. THis does not make Sakura special or shows she is thinking of him. Everyone was doing it just how like how everyone accpeted Naruto have the Pain invasion. Sakura is no different than the other villagers. (its a little harsh but it is has some truth in it)

Speaking of Ch.573

HINATA'S WORDS
-Most people say that Hinata was being selfish but I think she was just taking charge for once and she wanted to BE with Naruto and walk with him and hold his hand. This was personal and with romantic tension and lov

SAKURA'S WORDS
- Sakura did mention about him having difficult task BUT!! She wants to be with him with EVERYONE. This is more of a friendship vibe. She wants to share him with others and not have him and love him for himself.

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-08-2012 at 08:21 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #288
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
So?!?! Friends/Siblings ask how each other looks. Especially when they have been gone for so long. If Sakura's feelings have not changed after Saskue tried to kill her.... then I am not sure what will. We are going by what we have seen not by what may happen or what may change
............ Dude...A sister who asks her brother if she looks womanly? With a blush on her face? ...wow okay then. I have learned something about you PrinceofPeace .

Quote:
What is YOUR interptation??? Why would she think of saskue when the guy told her that the man she loved must have been a good man?
Maybe that Sasuke is not a good man and thus the guy is wrong about how the love of her life must be a good man?

Quote:
I do not know what your sayin but the point is she thought of Saskue. That would be the perfect time to think of Naruto so why didn't she... cuz she LOVES SASKUE!!!
Not denying that she loves him man :P. I just don't agree with your interpretation of the scene.

Quote:
So what! In 573 Everyone was thinking of Naruto. THis does not make Sakura special or shows she is thinking of him. Everyone was doing it just how like how everyone accpeted Naruto have the Pain invasion. Sakura is no different than the other villagers. (its a little harsh but it is has some truth in it)
Duuuuude, you said that Sakura has not thought about Naruto AT ALL during the war. I proved you wrong. Why not admit your error instead of trying to turn it an attack on NaruSaku lol.

You're right every one was thinking of and accepted Naruto. So I guess Hinata isn't special either .

Quote:
Speaking of Ch.573

HINATA'S WORDS
-Most people say that Hinata was being selfish but I think she was just taking charge for once and she wanted to BE with Naruto and walk with him and hold his hand. This was personal and with romantic tension and lov

SAKURA'S WORDS
- Sakura did mention about him having difficult task BUT!! She wants to be with him with EVERYONE. This is more of a friendship vibe. She wants to share him with others and not have him and love him for himself.
Woohoo for Hinata. That doesn't mean she'll end up with him.

I'm not going to even talk about Sakura's words because I just don't know what that girl is thinking anymore lol.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:36 AM   #289
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
The manga's not over yeeeet~ ! Her feelings can still change. And I don't see how she can think of him as a brother. At all. She asked his opinion on her looks for 's sake.



That is your interpretation~~! We shall hopefully see soon if it is right or not.

And she thought of Naruto
Spoiler:
in chapter 558/559 when he appeared to help her fight off the Zetsus and she thought of him in chapter 573.


EDIT:

I may be off base here(and if I am please tell me), but I think the difference between 540 and every other Sakura-thinks-of-Sasuke(in Part 2) scene is:

1) this is the first time she thinks of him as he is NOW. Before she always thought of his 12-year-old self(her ideal version of Sasuke).

2)She thinks of him right after he attempted to kill her and Karin(who she probably knew to be his comrade at least) in cold blood.

I really don't think she's worried about him in that scene. I think Sagittarius is right in that the scene is ironic because Sakura knows Sasuke isn't a great man(given his recent actions).
The only reason I can't agree with you on that is because, well just think about it if you were in the same situation with someone you loved be it family to romantically and said person started to change for the worse and walk down a dark path, you would definitely be worried about them.

I see her being worried about Sasuke because Sasuke has basically lost sight of himself and is spiraling out of control, along with the fact that everyone is not less that hesitant to kill him now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
You're right every one was thinking of and accepted Naruto. So I guess Hinata isn't special either .
Also I can't agree with you on that either because Hinata had excepted and acknowledged Naruto long before then, on top of the fact she confessed her love to him.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 09-09-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:43 AM   #290
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

@Lari18

Wow dude get your head out of the gutter! You never told your sibling that they look nice ? Your cool. Regardless Naruto totally dissed Sakura! He said she looked the same anyway then sakura gets all pissed off and overreacts by hitting him. Hinata was always just shy to be around Naruto. Instead of her focusing on her looks Hinata wanted to impress Naruto and show how she has gotten stronger

Then why would she think about Saskue of all times? She is sad that the one she loves is not a good man anymore. That would have been the IDEAL time to think of Naruto but instead she thinks of Saskue.... like always

I do not even underestand your interpetion! WHy would she think of saskue after the guy tells her that man must be lucky. WHy would she not think of Naruto?

ok Sakura has thought about Naruto during the war.... Hinata has done it more times than sakura. Sakura thinks of Naruto when everyone else is thinking of him so that does not make it special. Hinata has thought about Naruto for wayyy longer with much more positive and better feelings/intentions. I already mention you were right about that so do not make me look like the bad guy or that I am attacking NaruSaku. we are both just countering statements. For example You know that Hinata has thought more about Naruto than sakura has. How is she not special. Everyone thought about Naruto in that moment so Sakura doing it for what ??? the 2nd or 3rd time is not that big of a deal.

It proves more of a case that she is more likely to be with Naruto than Sakura will be. Even you can not interpert sakura's words.

You have even said that Sakura loves Saskue... so how will she be with Naruto if she loves Saskue? Naruto has not showed strong emotion towards Sakura since after Kakazu was defeated but before he got SM. He has shown much more emotion towards Hinata after saving her from the zetsu. Sakura will always be in love with Saskue even after Saskue tried to kill her so I do not see what saskue can do to changer her feelings for him
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #291
TBC
Freshmen Academy Student
 
TBC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: California.
Posts: 6
Rep Power: 0
TBC is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

NaruHina because one episode shows Sakura lying to Naruto about love. Or was it the other way around?
TBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #292
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

No you are right Sakura did not really LOVE Naruto.

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-09-2012 at 05:24 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #293
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
The only reason I can't agree with you on that is because, well just think about it if you were in the same situation with someone you loved be it family to romantically and said person started to change for the worse and walk down a dark path, you would definitely be worried about them.

I see her being worried about Sasuke because Sasuke has basically lost sight of himself and is spiraling out of control, along with the fact that everyone is not less that hesitant to kill him now.
True. I can agree with that. And I'm not saying she's not worried about him. It's just in that scene I believe she's thinking more along the lines of:

Lover guy- Whoever you love must be a great person.

Sakura- He's not so good anymore/now *sad face*.

Quote:
Also I can't agree with you on that either because Hinata had excepted and acknowledged Naruto long before then, on top of the fact she confessed her love to him.
Sakura has as well. In fact she was one of the first to accept him. Why else would he think of her(and Kakashi, Iruka, and Sasuke) when he was thinking about the people who saved him from his loneliness?

Hinata could've accepted/acknowledged Naruto since they were babies. She still did about it and as a result she's not a special person in Naruto's mind. She's lumped together with the rest of her team, team 10, and team Gai.

And heck even the villagers were starting to come around by that point as evident by Ebisu's thoughts. I think all that did was cement Naruto's status as a hero in Konoha.

Quote:
Wow dude get your head out of the gutter! You never told your sibling that they look nice ? Your cool.
Have I told my siblings they look nice? Yeah I have. I've even told my little sister she looks pretty.

But womanly? With a blush on my face? No dude. No. To each their own and all but...no.

Quote:
Regardless Naruto totally dissed Sakura! He said she looked the same anyway then sakura gets all pissed off and overreacts by hitting him.
I guess you are one of those fans who like to remember the manga differently :/.

Since we can't link here, I ask you to go reread that part again. Sakura did not hit him because he said she looked the same. She hit him because he was being a pervert.

And for the record, I don't think Naruto dissed Sakura there. He called her cute before and it's clear he was always attracted to her looks so him saying that she looks the same is pretty much reinforcing the fact that he still sees her as attractive .

Quote:
Hinata was always just shy to be around Naruto. Instead of her focusing on her looks Hinata wanted to impress Naruto and show how she has gotten stronger
And Sakura didn't? All of that training with Tsunade was for nothing? You've never heard Sakura utter the words "I want to get stronger so that I won't be a burdern to Naruto anymore" or something similar?(maybe you shouldn't answer that last question if you can't remember why Sakura hit Naruto).

But yeah sure that's how Hinata is.

Quote:
Then why would she think about Saskue of all times? She is sad that the one she loves is not a good man anymore. That would have been the IDEAL time to think of Naruto but instead she thinks of Saskue.... like always
You are exactly right. She thinks of Sasuke during that scene. Good thing I never tried to claim otherwise!

Quote:
I do not even underestand your interpetion! WHy would she think of saskue after the guy tells her that man must be lucky. WHy would she not think of Naruto?
Just see my response to Hotarubi. I hope I explained it good enough there.

Quote:
ok Sakura has thought about Naruto during the war.... Hinata has done it more times than sakura. Sakura thinks of Naruto when everyone else is thinking of him so that does not make it special. Hinata has thought about Naruto for wayyy longer with much more positive and better feelings/intentions.
Are you talking about the war or the manga in general? Because if you are talking about the war, Sakura has more pressing things to be worried about than Naruto who(as far she knew) was safe and sound on an island crawling with alliance members(also she knew he could take care of himself anyway) She had to he.al people which requires perfect chakra control and can you imagine what would've happened if she was distracted?

Sakura- I wonder if Naruto's okay.

Patient- Help I'm dying.

Sakura- I vow to do my absolute best to protect him even though he is safe far, far away and I'm supposed to be focusing on healing people! Because that's my job right now.

Patient dies.

Sakura-oops.

Etc. :P.

But if you are talking about the manga in general, in EVERY appearance Hinata makes she thinks about Naruto(aside from that one panel she appeared in before her official introduction). Soooooo yeah nothing new there :/.

Quote:
I already mention you were right about that so do not make me look like the bad guy or that I am attacking NaruSaku. we are both just countering statements.
You said 'so what'. Forgive me for thinking you were attacking. That is clearly not how you meant to come across.

Quote:
For example You know that Hinata has thought more about Naruto than sakura has. How is she not special. Everyone thought about Naruto in that moment so Sakura doing it for what ??? the 2nd or 3rd time is not that big of a deal.
Hold on one moment. Sakura has also thought about Naruto a lot and she appears more than Hinata does...so if we go by specifics Sakura thinks of Naruto more than Hinata lolz .

Sakura thinking of Naruto for the second or third time is STILL more than she thought about Sasuke during the war. She only thought of him once lolz . So I guess that makes Naruto more special than Sasuke to Sakura.

Quote:
It proves more of a case that she is more likely to be with Naruto than Sakura will be. Even you can not interpert sakura's words.

You have even said that Sakura loves Saskue... so how will she be with Naruto if she loves Saskue? Naruto has not showed strong emotion towards Sakura since after Kakazu was defeated but before he got SM. He has shown much more emotion towards Hinata after saving her from the zetsu. Sakura will always be in love with Saskue even after Saskue tried to kill her so I do not see what saskue can do to changer her feelings for him
I think the issue here is you are trying to put a set deadline on when Sakura is supposed to change her feelings. Just when do you think the manga is going to end? This fall? Next spring? Dude I've heard rumors that Kishimoto plans on ending the manga in 2014.

And no matter when it ends I still hold on to the belief that NaruSaku will happen because that has the most development. You say that Naruto hasn't shown emotion towards Sakura since the Kakuzu/Hidan arc and I say that is selective reading.

How much emotion has Hinata shown towards Naruto? Not in her thoughts. I mean how many times has Hinata gone up to Naruto and shown him emotion?

And on that note how many times has Naruto treated Hinata in a way that is EXPLICITLY romantic? And by that I mean, how many times has he treated her like how he's treated Sakura? Has he asked her out on dates? Has he looked hopeful in her presence? Has he looked hopeful as a direct result of something she did? Has he looked hopeful as a direct result of something she did romantically(for example saying 'I love you' or trying to feed him)? Has he blushed around her?

And just for kicks, how many times has Sakura shown emotion towards Sasuke :P? Keep in mind they've only met twice in all of Part 2.

There have been plenty of Sakura->Naruto moments and Naruto->Sakura moments. Sakura cares about how Naruto sees her looks(she used to only care about Sasuke's opinion). Sakura has actually accepted a date request in Part 2(she used to only want to go on a date with Sasuke). Sakura even, get this, ran towards Naruto in an attempt to stop him when he was out of his mind(she had only done that once before to Sasuke).

And in addition to that, Sakura has NEVER given up on Naruto once she started believing in him. From the Chuunin Exam onwards she has had the utmost confidence in his ability as a shinobi, and in him as a person. She HAS given up on Sasuke though and in fact, needed Naruto to restore her confidence in him.

Also Hinata has doubted Naruto's strength before. Three times cough cough :P.

Naruto also comforts Sakura when Sasuke is revealed to be working with the Akatsuki, he admitted to Sai that he loved her, he confided in her that he was upset about Tsunade being in a coma(keep in mind this is after Hinata said she loved him so he had to have know she would lend a listening ear. Also Naruto doesn't talk about his feelings much so he obviously trusts Sakura enough to talk to her)and more but this post is long enough and really Naruto's feelings should be obvious.

I'm not saying Sakura's in love with him. But I'm saying out of the SasuSaku, NaruSaku, and NaruHina, Sakura is the only one who has wavered in her feelings and the only one who treats Naruto like like how she treats her crush.

Again, I'm not saying that Sakura is in love with Naruto. I'm just saying that out of the four, I believe Sakura is the greatest candidate for turning her feelings around. Naruto NEVER gives up you know. So why should he give up on Sakura?

So chill out a bit okay? There's time for Sakura to change her feelings into love for Naruto .

Last edited by Lari18; 09-09-2012 at 05:05 PM.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #294
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

I had the PERFECT counter for everything you said..... and it got deleted
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #295
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Sure son.
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:18 PM   #296
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Sakura has as well. In fact she was one of the first to accept him. Why else would he think of her(and Kakashi, Iruka, and Sasuke) when he was thinking about the people who saved him from his loneliness?

Hinata could've accepted/acknowledged Naruto since they were babies. She still did about it and as a result she's not a special person in Naruto's mind. She's lumped together with the rest of her team, team 10, and team Gai.

And heck even the villagers were starting to come around by that point as evident by Ebisu's thoughts. I think all that did was cement Naruto's status as a hero in Konoha.
OK I need to read the rest of what you said however, Sakura was not the first to accept or acknowledge him out of the two. because in the first chapter or episode which ever you want to go by, while everyone else including Sakura was hating on naruto, Hinata was the only one who wanted him to do his best, while Sakura in fact bashed Naruto for not having parents or being raised right.

Hinata openly acknowledged him before he had to go and fight Neji, now sure sakura did cheer for naruto, but she didn't actually really acknowledge him until after the pain fight.

now if you'll excuse me i need to read the rest of this novel you wrote lol
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #297
Lari18
Genin
 
Lari18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 243
Rep Power: 6
Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lari18 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
OK I need to read the rest of what you said however, Sakura was not the first to accept or acknowledge him out of the two. because in the first chapter or episode which ever you want to go by, while everyone else including Sakura was hating on naruto, Hinata was the only one who wanted him to do his best, while Sakura in fact bashed Naruto for not having parents or being raised right.
Although we the audience can see that, as far as Naruto is concerned, Sakura acknowledged him first.

Remember when he first fought Gaara and he was telling him who saved him from his hell of loneliness/were his first friends?

He thought of Iruka, Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke. Not Hinata. Why? Because they were the ones who stepped up and befriended him when he was still a sullen, lonely brat.

He didn't even know Hinata watched him until Lee and Sakura pointed it out to him. And he barely knew who she was until he met the Chunin Exam. Keep in mind that is also when he befriended everyone else in his age group.

So it doesn't matter that Hinata cheered for him first. Sakura beat her in expressing it and so when Naruto thinks of who's been there for him all of this time, he's going to think of Team 7(including Sakura) and Iruka(and Kyuubi now too I think). Not Hinata.

Quote:
Hinata openly acknowledged him before he had to go and fight Neji, now sure sakura did cheer for naruto, but she didn't actually really acknowledge him until after the pain fight.
Can we define 'acknowledge' here? Because the way I see it Sakura has acknowledged him since the Wave Arc when she called his plan against Zabuza cool. And during the Chunin Exam pre-lims she and Kakashi were the only ones who believed Naruto would defeat Kiba as even Hinata doubted Naruto.

And really, what did she do during the Pain arc that says 'I finally acknowledge you Naruto'? Hinata was the one who didn't think Naruto could defeat Pain on his own lolz. Sakura was the one who called for Naruto(to the sky) because she KNEW he was the only one who could save them.

In order to believe that, she would've had to acknowledge him beforehand.

Quote:
now if you'll excuse me i need to read the rest of this novel you wrote lol
Hope you have your reading glasses on .
Lari18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #298
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
Sure son.

Sure I'm Sure!!!

I KNOW NaruHina is the best choice and I am righing my AWESOME counter as we type!

(I might need to double post to make sure everything is saved... so forgive me in advance)

Please do not post under me until I am done (unless you have a good point but who cares I am not the boss)
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #299
PrinceofPeace
Banned
 
PrinceofPeace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Village Hidden in the SUMMIT
Posts: 14,810
Rep Power: 0
PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

That would have been the IDEAL time to think about Naruto if she truely loved and cared about him. She did not even think of him for a second. She just went stright to Saskue like it was second nature. She is without a doubt still in love with Saskue and she is sad that he is evil and that she still loves him.

First of all Sakura was the LAST of the four to ackowledge Naruto. She kinda had to eventually cuz they were on the same team and he was the main character and everyone else on the team ackeledgowed him. Also those 4 were the first ones that acknowledge naruto that HE KNEW ABOUT. He did not know about his mom,dad,nor Hinata but they still acknolwedge him.

Sakura acknowlegeded Naruto but she has not done anything either. She even had more time and opporutnity to do something yet she just followed Saskue... thats even WORSE. Hinata was not on the same team as Naruto so she did not even have the time nor opportunity. Hinata could have interacted with naruto sooner but her bodyguard forbidded her. Hinata acknowledge and loved Naruto way before Sakura did. We do not even know if Sakura loves Naruto

It is funny how when the whole village starts to love and respect Naruto.... Sakura does as well!!! Sakura is only following the crowd. She is no different than a random villager.

WOw just a blush it is regardless cuz Naruto still insulted Sakura by saying she has not changed and still got puched out for being who he is perverted. IF a girl asked you how they looked most would blush anyway. Sakura was just focused on her looks. Thie relationship is not like others where one brings so much pain to the other.

True. She got mad when Naruto said that she looked the same and then hit him for being perverted... not the best relationship. It is like the brother doing somehting stupid and the sister punishing him. Their is no romantic connection between them.

chap245 pg 24 Naruto obviovulsy dissed Sakura and made her mad. Naruto did not compliment her on her looks in over 2yrs so why say she looks the same... it is the ugly truth thats why. Also Naruto has not hit on Saskue since Naruto healed from the kakazu fight. Their has been no major spark between them while Naruhina has heated up. Naruto used to be attractive to her outsside appearance but why has she been attracted to what was inside? Also sakura really did not care when Naruto complimented her in the past and she had to be begged to go on dates

The trainning was all for her LOVE SASKUE!! SHe did not want to keep the burden on Naruto because she wanted to at least help Naruto get Saskue back. She did not want to impress Naruto but sakura wanted a better chance to bring Saskue back. On the other hand Hinata has trained to impress and follow Naruto's way of the ninja and not for anybody else. She truely loves just Naruto.

You did not do a good job explaining your theory.. no offense.

ANd what is Hinata doing during the war... writting love letters to Naruto???? HECK NO!!! She is constantly on her guard fighing zetsu clones and keeping watch late at night over using her byukugan. Shino told her to back off but she knew she can not because of Naruto. She was in this war to fight for Naruto and even in the war she never stopped thinking of Naruto and caring and loving him though all of the hard times! Sakura is not the only one who is busy but even when Sakura gets a break she STILL thinks of Saskue!!! Yeah Hinata always thinks of Naruto while Sakura thinks of Saskue. This is a fair tradeoff. If Sakura went with Naruto he would be the SECOND CHOICE. Naruto is WAYYY better than a 2nd choice! Any girl in the village and in the world would date that heroic hero!

Sakura just has more screen time and STILL thinks of Saskue more than anything else overall. She has barely thought about Naruto during the war. She should have not even thought about Saskue AT ALL. Especially in that way. When push came to shove when she thought about the lucky man that she loved it was SASKUE!! It does not matter when/how many times she thought about Naruto other times because it was not equal to the vaule of that moment. Sakura obviously cares of Naruto and worries about him but she has not thought of him as she loves him. HInata's thoughts of Naruto have better quantity/qualitity thoughts than Sakura's. When has Sakura thought about naruto? If she did it was not that special.

I am not trying to make a deadline I am just going by the feats I have seen

ok... you can believe tha NaruSaku is right.... but I just believe you are wrong. When has their been a NaruSaku moment since hinda/kakazu arc??? How am I being selective? THey have the most "development" because they are on the same team and share the same goal... SASKUE!!! Their "development" is friendship! They are barely as romantic as Naruhina. At least we still know that One side still loves the other side (Hinata still loves Naruto) But Naruto has not shown much feelings toward Sakura.. and vice versa

Hinata could not go up and tell him her feelings because she always felt unworthy/shy and because her bodyguard did not allow her to interact with Naruto. But at least she honestly told Naruto that she loved him... UNLIKE SAKURA

Just like Naruto encouraged Sakura Naruto encouraged Hinata... BUT ON A HIGHER EMOTIONAL LEVEL. Naruto and Hinata were connected just through the eyes alone! SOmething Naruto and Sakura have never done. Naruto had to beg and pled for Sakura to return her emotions to Naruto. Sakura has just damaged NaruSaku. Naruto knows she loves saskue more than him. Sakura is too self centered and worried about Saskue to give naruto the time of day

Sakura has shown feelings toward saskue Multiple times even though they barley met
- Hesitant to fight Saskue when they first meet
- Punches sai when he talks bad about Saskue
- Fails to kill saskue
-thinks abou Saskue in war
- Gets excited when she finds out that sasori had info about Oro/Saskue
- her tainning was meant to help get Saskue back
- in fillers she made a place for Saskue to return to
- was worried when Saskue killed Oro and went after to kill Itachi and tried to find him
- goes off to try and stop her lover from doing anymore evil

Sakura also cared about how she looked with Saskue. SHe grew her hair out for him. She jsut saw Naruto in years so she asked him how she looked nice just to see if she changed at all. One time is no big deal. Saksue is no longer at the village so it would be hard to get his opinon. Again Sakura was just Catchin up with Naruto. It was a pity date. Naruto had to even pay and beg for her to go on the date. Sakura was a fool for going into trying to stop Naruto. Unlike when Hinata tried to save Naruto she had somewhat of a plan. Interesting point on how you pointed out how Sakura did that to Saskue and Naruto.... but the difference Is....... When Sakura tried to calm down Saskue it WORKED yet when she did it too Naruto she just got hit and got in the way

Sakura was inspired to cheer for naruto after he cheered for her. She had the best idea who was going to win cuz she spent the most time with Naruto. Hinata had no clue how much stronger he became. Hinata was worried and dobuted Naruto once. This is not a big deal. Hinata did not want Naruto to get hurt in the first place. When did Hinata doubt his strenght 3 times?? were they all in the chunin exams?? when ??

Of course Naruto and Sakura would comfort each other during the Saskue and Tsunade crisis!!! WHo else would they go to? They both knew the 2 ppl the best and going to anyone else would be dumb. Hinata does not know about the situation as well. Sakura could not even comfort Naruto well when Jiryria died!

How will naruSaku work when she is in love with saskue? How does Sakura return her feelings to Naruto the way he USED to show his feelings for her? Naruto has not shown major romance to her in about over 100 chapters

Naruto is not giving up he is just going on a better path of love. Yes times can change but MORE LIKELY FOR HINATA. After all look at the last thing both girls said. This time Hinata will show her feelings for Naruto. She is determined to stop following him and walk with him hand-in-hand. Yet with Sakura's words she includes everyone to walk with him which is a lot less romantic

I told you I had great counters and I am done. My main points
- Sakura STILL loves Saskue
- Hinata is prepared to hold Naruto's hand
- Naruto and Hinata have a connection (they eyes)
- Hinata told Naruto she loved him
-the power of Naruina has saved the village more than once
-sakura has been oblivious to Naruto's feelings and he would be a rebound
-NaruSaku is a brotherSister relationship

done

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 09-10-2012 at 09:10 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 05:20 AM   #300
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hotarubi Hyuuga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In the Universe
Posts: 4,177
Rep Power: 7
Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari18 View Post
Although we the audience can see that, as far as Naruto is concerned, Sakura acknowledged him first.

Remember when he first fought Gaara and he was telling him who saved him from his hell of loneliness/were his first friends?

He thought of Iruka, Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke. Not Hinata. Why? Because they were the ones who stepped up and befriended him when he was still a sullen, lonely brat.

He didn't even know Hinata watched him until Lee and Sakura pointed it out to him. And he barely knew who she was until he met the Chunin Exam. Keep in mind that is also when he befriended everyone else in his age group.

So it doesn't matter that Hinata cheered for him first. Sakura beat her in expressing it and so when Naruto thinks of who's been there for him all of this time, he's going to think of Team 7(including Sakura) and Iruka(and Kyuubi now too I think). Not Hinata.



Can we define 'acknowledge' here? Because the way I see it Sakura has acknowledged him since the Wave Arc when she called his plan against Zabuza cool. And during the Chunin Exam pre-lims she and Kakashi were the only ones who believed Naruto would defeat Kiba as even Hinata doubted Naruto.

And really, what did she do during the Pain arc that says 'I finally acknowledge you Naruto'? Hinata was the one who didn't think Naruto could defeat Pain on his own lolz. Sakura was the one who called for Naruto(to the sky) because she KNEW he was the only one who could save them.

In order to believe that, she would've had to acknowledge him beforehand.



Hope you have your reading glasses on .
Yes Sakura called his plan against Zabuza cool, but also remember that when it came to the time Naruto saved her from Gaara she insisted that Sasuke was being modest, not willing to give Naruto credit.

Hinata did doubt that Naruto could win, but you also have to remember while she liked naruto, kiba was her friend so she didn't know know to cheer for and lets but it this way, say you have a I don't know if you're a boy or a girl so I'll say person you liked and your friend waS A UFC fighter, now while you like this person and you do believe in them because they are tough or strong in their own right are you telling me you wouldn't have any doubts?

Yes Hinata did go to help Naruto, but its not that she didn't believe that he couldn't beat Pain, I can believe that brother will finally learn how to swim, but I can clearly see that he's drowning then I'm not going to let him die. Just because you believe in someone doesn't mean that don't need your help, it doesn't mean that you shouldn't help him. Hinata knew that if she didn't help Naruto that Pain would capture him, extract his demon and then he would die, however she also knew that if she was able to free Naruto that he could defeat him.

I say this all the time and I don't know if people just don't see it or just don't want to see it, but Naruto was in trouble, if Hinata hadn't come down there, rather she failed or not, if she weren't there and her assumed death did not trigger Naruto's transformation then he would have been caught and he would have died. People say Sakura believed in him or that she had to heal people who she couldn't just run off to help Naruto, but dig this. She wasn't healing anyone, because pain had basically killed everyone in the village, when Naruto showed up she was just sitting there getting the play by play from that Hyuuga guy who has standing next to her and like I said Confidence of not, when your friend needs help, he needs help and you should go and help them.

My mother believes in me and has confidence that I'm smart, but she still helps me with my math homework when I need it.

Lastly I say that Sakura never openly acknowledged Naruto because every time she has as far I could see it would be in her mind and only when she was looking at her own short comings for the most part. It was the first time that I ever heard her openly thank him to him, I've never seen her actually say too him, Naruto your strong or Naruto you're a great ninja, not to say that she doesn't think those things, but as far as I can remember she's never actually said them to him. Now if I''m wrong and I'm just not remembering when she did any of those things then let me know, but so far that's how it is.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!


"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.