Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 09-06-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Was given random manga, anyone know of these series?

So I was given 2 manga today by someone. One sounds familiar but idk the other one. I was given Getbackers vol. 8 (it is rather interesting despite the characters having dirty mouths. The other called "The devil within" , has anyone heard of them are they good?

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ohako; 09-06-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Was given random manga, anyone know of these series?

I've heard of Getbackers and have the first volume, it's pretty good of what I've read.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah i find it interesting is there a character called Shidohan in vol. 1?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I do not believe so.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #5
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh i see he is a really cool character in vol. 8. This is an older series too 2003 i think.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

The Getbackers is pretty cool!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #7
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
The Getbackers is pretty cool!
How far did you get?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
So I was given 2 manga today by someone. One sounds familiar but idk the other one. I was given Getbackers vol. 8 (it is rather interesting despite the characters having dirty mouths. The other called "The devil within" , has anyone heard of them are they good?
both very good series

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Have you finished both series Lil? My sister took "The devil within" and already finished the series it was only 2 volumes. Idk if its my style, but Iam gonna look into "Getbackers".

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-06-2012, 08:04 PM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

No but I did watch GetBackers and I remember reading the Devil Within' but forgot whats in it (brains all mushy) but I do respect the manga and anime of the GetBackers creator

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #11
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I watched Getbackers when I was a kid, Loved it.

^ My future wife.
WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.WOOT.
Kiko-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #12
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
No but I did watch GetBackers and I remember reading the Devil Within' but forgot whats in it (brains all mushy) but I do respect the manga and anime of the GetBackers creator
Hmm "The Devil Within" Is about 3 guys that fall in love with this girl, who is a demon I think? And Getbackers is a anime??? Now I'am much more interested.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-06-2012, 08:10 PM   #13
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko-kun View Post
I watched Getbackers when I was a kid, Loved it.
Really??? I heard the name, but never looked into it. What channel was it on, was it made for kids? The manga is quite vulgar.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #14
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kiko-kun is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It was on Anime on Demand, I was 9-10, I watched worse things, yet not geared for kids I guess, unless they can handle it. *Has been an anime freak since 3*

^ My future wife.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ah i see makes sense lol. Did you enjoy the anime? I am gonna attempt to watch it.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #16
Kiko-kun
Jonin
Formerly a Hyuuga

Yes I enjoyed it, I ran around the house pretending I had abilities and tried to get my best guy friend to run around the neighborhood terrorizing people who we thought did bad things. It was great, good anime.

^ My future wife.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #17
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Getbackers was awesome, Kuroudo Akabane was my favorite

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #18
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Hmm 49 eps, but it sounds like it was a good classic so i am gonna take a look thanks guys.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~