Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Code Geass?

Just finished both FMA and FMA: Brotherhood and i loved it. But anyway now i need to search for a new anime/manga to watch.

I heard alot about this code geass so my question is : is it really good?
And what kind of series is it. Does it have awesome battles and powers etc etc

Could someone give me a short intro to the series (no major spoilers plz)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #2
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Code Geass?

It is good in my opinion, even my best buddy who hates anime liked it, the powers, setting, and back history of the world you find out in the 1st episode, so I'm not going tell you about all that, but I will tell you the genera, it's Mecha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:54 AM   #3
Tenz
Genin

Tenz saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It's like Death Note and DBZ mixed together.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I used to watch it and I really liked it. But I totally forgot what it was about. xD All I remember is his blind sister. And the mechs.
Here's a little thing I stole from Wikipedia:
Quote:
"Set in an alternate future, the series focuses on how the former prince Lelouch Lamperouge obtains a power known as Geass and decides to use it to obliterate the Holy Britannian Empire, an imperial monarchy and a superpower that has been conquering various countries."

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

A guy who gets a power (like a genjutsu) to control people. He becomes like light yagami and wants to make a safe and perfect world for his sister. He is also the prince of brutania and his best friend is a Night, They hace a sasuke naruto relationship going on.pp

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If he was like light he would be a bad guy -_-

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 09-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #7
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I think he just means using a power to bend someone's will. It's wrong, but it's for a good purpose. Light killed bad people. Lelouch does the same thing.
Spoiler:
Didn't Lelouch go kinda crazy though?

Black King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:19 AM   #8
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No, Lulouch didn't want to become a god, Light did, no more spoilers lol

Edit: Not really, he stayed true to his word to the end

Old 09-06-2012, 10:37 AM   #9
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The series is based around a kid who obtains the power of a god. He uses this power to change the world for the better,but first he had to become a devil to do it.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #10
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's good if you likes mechs and conspiracies. I personally liked it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
No, Lulouch didn't want to become a god, Light did, no more spoilers lol

Edit: Not really, he stayed true to his word to the end
He kinda. Wanted to rule and end evil, as did light. Both went crazy and cocky and even a bit douchy.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #12
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
He kinda. Wanted to rule and end evil, as did light. Both went crazy and cocky and even a bit douchy.
What show were you watching? Everything he did was geared toward changing the world:
Spoiler:
Making zero a martyr
Destroying the Britannian culture

The difference is he had to become the bad guy to prevent britannia's rise to absolute power. What do you think would happen if they had an invincible space station things with the power to nuke any city on the planet?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #13
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

He didnt have complete madness, but he had a bit at the end. You know he was getting cocky though

Old 09-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #14
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
The series is based around a kid who obtains the power of a god. He uses this power to change the world for the better,but first he had to become a devil to do it.
Bacon says it best, don't know what anime Zamurai was watching lol

Old 09-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #15
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

it has a few weird alternate reality spin-off mangas, the weirdest being Barcode Geass which is a joke verison that has the main characters working at conveniece store

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 09-06-2012 at 11:56 AM.
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #16
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
He didnt have complete madness, but he had a bit at the end. You know he was getting cocky though
He looked crazy because in actuality the protagonist was actually the series' greatest villain. I like to think of it as a walking contradiction.

Quote:

Old 09-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #17
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Story/mecha sounds good to me just one last thing do we get awesome fight scenes?? (me = fight scene/fighting game/martial arts fanatic)

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 09-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #18
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Yea, the fight scenes are good :3

Quote:

Old 09-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #19
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

That seals the deal

Quote:
Quote:
Yes