Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:36 AM   #21
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: What's the most Overated or Underated character in Naruto?

It was in the Battlegrounds/Narutoverse.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:43 AM   #22
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh. I should probably pay more attention then.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:43 AM   #23
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The whole Uchiha clan is freakishly OVERRATED! and that's that.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:33 AM   #24
Thani1332
Ninja Academy Student

Thani1332 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Overrated: Sasuke. I mean all the series involves around Sasuke. Well if he doesn't want to return to Konoha the let him be! And Naruto will beat him so stop being so full of yourself Sasuke!!!!!

Underrated: Itachi. Although he is Sasuke's brother he is a way better character not only because he is really strong even stronger than Sasuke but also because all the thing about his life makes the story between Sasuke and himself really good!!!!
Thani1332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:44 AM   #25
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Overrated: Sasuke - I think we all know why.

Underrated: Shikamaru - He doesn't get the credit he deserves and is constantly underrated by the enemy.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:04 AM   #26
Hiko Seijuro
Ninja Academy Student

Hiko Seijuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Funny how everybody says Sasuke is overrated. Sure, but he's the rival of main character of the series Everything revolves around Naruro and how he gets stronger and saves the world multiple times a day. And Sasuke has to keep up with him for one final showdown between two friends torn apart, a battle that will decide nothing.

But it's just my opinion. And I think the most underrated character really is Shikamaru. In the beginning of Shippuden his skills as a strategist were praised and now we barely see him.
Hiko Seijuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #27
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
The whole Uchiha clan is freakishly OVERRATED! and that's that.
This is agreeable.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #28
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Who cares about Shikamaru, at lest he got air time, what about Shino, he's just as smart and more powerful then Shika, Shino is the one who's underrated.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #29
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Who cares about Shikamaru, at lest he got air time, what about Shino, he's just as smart and more powerful then Shika, Shino is the one who's underrated.
Not to mention that every time he tries to explain himself or anytime we get to know more about him, he's immediately cut off and interrupted in some shape or form

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #30
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

heh, Shikamaru has loads of fans and cool moments without trolling from Kishi (compared to some other popular charas), so why underrated? lol
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #31
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

In terms of power, I'll say Itachi is the most overrated & Tsunade is the most underrated.

In terms of character, I'll say Hinata is the most overrated & Shino is the most underrated.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #32
theFOOT
Freshmen Academy Student

theFOOT is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have everyone beat when it comes to the most overrated character. In my opinion, the most overrated character is...
Gold/Silver Bros-
These guys were suppose to be legendary! An entire nation held these known traitors in high regard because they were so powerful. They also possed the tools of the Sage of Six paths and each brother held some of the Nine Tails Chakra. One of these guys already sounds nearly unbeatable, so two would be invincible! Everyone pee'd their pants when the GS Bros hit the scene.
I say they are ovverrated because they were beaten way too eazily for a pair that nearly killed the 2nd Hokage and the Raikage.
I was anxious to see them in action after i read about them on Narutopedia. Unfortunately, I threw up in my mouth a little after I read their battle. These legendary figures ended up being nothing more than two vocabulary nazi thugs. For shame.
theFOOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #33
guitargirlsings
Apprentice Genin

guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!guitargirlsings has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Most overrated: Sasuke, my dislike for him is never-ending....He does everything wrong, makes every mistake possible, hurts every person who has ever cared about him, threw away everything his brother died for...and yet he still has so many fans??!!!?? Geh.

Most underrated: Shino, he's a hardcore bada**, and yet he barely ever gets screen time, why, cruel world?!
Old 09-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #34
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Most Overrated:Sasuke,this one is easy for me.

Most Underrated:Zabuza,though many characters could be put in this category and i do agree with the people before who have said shino.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:03 PM   #35
RougeFlower
Freshmen Academy Student

RougeFlower is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Most overrated: probably Sakura...If you really look at her "development"it really appears to be OVERLY forced. Yes she trained under Tsunade, but you can tell that the "power" that her character was given was put there to help her keep up with everyone else. (even though she still resorts to the 'hold a kunai till someone saves me' thing)
They even had to create an alternate universe, just so she could have a 'sad, my parents are dead backstory' it seems to me like they are trying to salvage this flat character by turning her into a Mary-sue. More fake than real. More forced than natural.

Most underated: Ino (I know what you're thinking, but I have reasons) Ino has developed naturally thought the series as her character blooms, and unfolds. She has displayed a wide variety of techniques that are not over the top main character fabricated. She can heal, defend, and fight. Her clan justu show amazing promice and potential power. I think that she is a character that could use a little more attention. They seem to be using her as nothing more than a support character, and while she is supportive to others, it would be nice if we could learn a little more about who Ino is exactly.
RougeFlower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #36
Minatobi
Freshmen Academy Student

Minatobi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Overrated: Kisame, he had a lot of chakra but he wasn't very smart

Underrated: Hiashi Hyuga.
Minatobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #37
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Overrated: Kakashi, Itachi, Hashirama, Naruto

Underrated: Kakuzu was so underrated and Hidan too, he could have been the perfect assassain if used properly, Sasori was underrated too.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:32 AM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Oh yeah I forgot Kakashi is wayyy overrated (but your other choices are not IMO)

Yet Shino is underated

I think Sasori was NOT underrated! He had a great death and an amazing legacy
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:44 AM   #39
TheWhatUser
Ninja Academy Student

TheWhatUser saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Underated Deidara- To me his art was REAL ART and no one liked his art.... Why not it made a boom noise and got the job done.

Overated Naruto- Naruto was born from the start with the nine-tails talk about power
TheWhatUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:26 PM   #40
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

overrated: orochimaru

all he seems to do is summoning techniques. he couldn't even touch itachi (not that a lot of shinobi could, but it goes to show that he's on a lower level).

underrated: obito

i don't think most members give him credit for being able to get as far as he has. he's practically on the verge of doing his infinite tsukuyomi.
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
underrated overrated