Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
Ragato Uchiha
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Angry Omg no one cares!!!

This thread is for those people saying, "I cant believe Kishi would do that", "Tobi isn't Obito", "If nothing changes in the next chapter I'm giving up on Naruto." Im just letting those people know that No one cares if you're going to be giving up on Naruto....So please stop posting that you are NO ONE WILL CARE IF YOU STOP SUPPORTING NARUTO! Thank You
Old 09-05-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Omg no one cares!!!

Probably no one cares about your lack of cares. But Im just sayin...
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:13 AM   #3
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topik View Post
Probably no one cares about your lack of cares. But Im just sayin...
as cold as Shino

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No cares that you don't care...so
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #5
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

This thread was pointless I mean you obviously care or else you wouldn't make this

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wait, but maybe that means we care he doesn't care about peopel not caring. But he does care because he made the thread so we care about him caring about them not caring? Or maybe they do care... AHHH MY HEAD
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Tells us to stop posting.

Tells noone cares.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #8
Ragato Uchiha
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato Uchiha has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Wait, but maybe that means we care he doesn't care about peopel not caring. But he does care because he made the thread so we care about him caring about them not caring? Or maybe they do care... AHHH MY HEAD
lol pretty confusing XD. But I just posted this because I was slightly annoyed yesterday reading threads and just seeing over and over people saying they're going to quit reading Naruto. Just wanted to make this to try and discourage that as there is no reason to be saying that...yes there have been bad turns in the series right now...Maybe Kishi is tired of writing and wants to drag it out for more money who knows....But please people stop posting that you're going to quit it is pretty tiresome to see those posts constantly....I dont mind people writing about how the chapter went bad or how the storyline is becoming predictable, all I ask is that you stop making threads about quitting the manga/anime because of recent chapters.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default [Rage thread] I'm done, its all over

Screw Kishi, no really, screw him. This whole war is over a damn girl, he just ruined the damn story. Its no longer (at this point) about a perfect war less word to over time achieve peace. It's about a damn grudge Obito has on kakashi about a friggen girl. WHAT THE HELL.

Still going to read it, but I just lost it. I'm done with its being good

Going to stick this thread so everyone else can rage with out having lost of threads

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #10
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: [Rage thread] I'm done, its all over

Jeez, it's not THAT bad.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:29 PM   #11
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It is, this war (from what we thought) about about bringing up a perfect war less word, NOPE. Its about a damn girl now

Old 09-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #12
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I find it Awesome!!! But I suppose everyone has his own opinion.

Anyway, why is this stickied thread?!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #13
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Its the reason why he started this war. It has to be that Madara must have done something that brainwashed him.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:35 PM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
I find it Awesome!!! But I suppose everyone has his own opinion.

Anyway, why is this stickied thread?!!
I was trying to merg his thread into mine and I did it opposit. Any ways its also a rage thread now.

Old 09-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

I don't think Kishi cares about people dropping his manga that don't even bother to support the series by purchasing the manga volumes(Which most of you don't, most of you read the ILLEGAL online scanlations, and don't even bother to buy the volumes).

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I'm not going to rage because I like it!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #17
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

^This

Also, if everyone didn't care about this manga, then just drop it, there is no reason to come here, bash it, and then praise One Piece as the all ending superiority of all manga. Naruto and One Piece are definitely not the best manga out there, there are many manga which get outshined mainly because they aren't Shounen.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #18
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
It is, this war (from what we thought) about about bringing up a perfect war less word, NOPE. Its about a damn girl now
Are we reading the same manga?

Or did you misread Obito answering Kakashi's question of how he never returned.

Yeah I know Kishimoto is awful at many times but still.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:11 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Are we reading the same manga?

Or did you misread Obito answering Kakashi's question of how he never returned.

Yeah I know Kishimoto is awful at many times but still.
You must be reading from another scanlation.

The one that zero and I read, along with most of the posters here, had Obito blaming Kakashi for Rin's death, which is fundamentally why he had started this entire war.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:14 PM   #20
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
The one that zero and I read, along with most of the posters here, had Obito blaming Kakashi for Rin's death, which is fundamentally why he had started this entire war.

I am pretty sure that Obito said that he wasn't blaming Kakashi ultimately.

I am pretty sure it is in both.

Now I am not denying Obito said Rin was part of a reason. I am just saying he never truly let all his explanations down.

Then again if it was solely just Rin then yes it would be pretty awful.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer

Last edited by 321zigzag3; 09-05-2012 at 07:25 PM.
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote