Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-05-2012, 02:04 AM   #21
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I'm not convinced.

lol. there is no question now.

but yeah. if tobi was izuna. how badass would it have been izuna and madara standing together ready to f up the world
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #22
Topik
Genin

Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!Topik has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: I'm not convinced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devy View Post
I forget who said it, but they suggested Kotoamatsukami was used on Tobi.

I support this theory 100%.
I don't know if anyone else said this theory but it came to my mind yesterday.

Anyway, for me, it is the only good solution for him being really Obito. I'm still waiting for chapter 600, but I'm afraid that in the next chapter we will learn about something even more shocking (maybe who is the one, who knows everything).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
You know what would be the ultimate troll?
Possibly the biggest in manga ever?

Kakashi: You are....obito?
Gai: Lee!?
Naruto: Sasuke!!
Bee: Brother!

Kakashi: Whats going on here!?
Tobi: Fools.I told you I'm noone.My face reflects in the eyes of a person whoever they wish to see most.
Cool, but nope. It's still the same face we saw everytime Kishi showed us part of his face.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

Last edited by Topik; 09-05-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Topik is offline   Reply With Quote