Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 09-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #61
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sword Art Online (Possibly Anime of the year)

My bro got me watching this, I am quite enjoying it so far. I think I'm up to about episode 5-6.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #62
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yes I find it quite enjoyable. I would wait till ep 10 is out. ep 9 leaves you on a small cliffhanger. I would say watching 8,9, and 10 together would be good, because those eps are all linked together.

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #63
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Every episode Kirito gets more badsss. This is one of the best anime I've seen in a LONG time.

I heard theres gonna be. A second season. The manga still goes on right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:10 PM   #64
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post

I heard theres gonna be. A second season. The manga still goes on right?
It's originally a light novel series.
And there are 10 and it's finished.
And we haven't even covered 1 yet.

Personally I wonder if they include...not gonna spoil THAT.:P

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #65
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What? Lol you sure know alot Vivi. Awesome gif in your sig by the way. So if you say its a 10 light novel series. How far are we in book 1?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #66
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
What? Lol you sure know alot Vivi. Awesome gif in your sig by the way. So if you say its a 10 light novel series. How far are we in book 1?
We're getting close to the end.
Though it should be noted that nothing important but still alot has been left out.
usually I don't like series getting rushed, though in this case, SAO has so much content that it would eventually drag on too much if more is included.

However if you think that is much read Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.
Prologue alone has 5800 pages.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:57 PM   #67
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ah i see interesting. And what our the minor parts that weren't shown? And hmm i will look into that manga just to see. Do you predict SAO having a movie?

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-04-2012, 12:59 PM   #68
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Vivi, I demand you give me that sig when you're done with it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:13 PM   #69
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ah i see interesting. And what our the minor parts that weren't shown?

And hmm i will look into that manga just to see. Do you predict SAO having a movie?
Lets take episode 2:
Asuna was the driving force to take out the boss having remoralized everyone herself.
Asuna being suicidal but having regained her desire for life after meeting Kirito.
Kirito acting more like a leader towards the 7 parties.
Also some slice of life like Asuna taking a bath in Kiritos rented house.
(Yes the novel is quite naughty sometimes.*hint hint*)

Or episode 3:
Sachi was actually singing not humming.
Kiritos and Black Cats relationship is portrayed further thus making their defeat more emotional.

As for the movie:
Depends on how SOA will develop further.Steins;Gate didn't get a movie until after its finished.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #70
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Take it Devroux.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #71
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*saves it for when you're done with it*

It's so beautiful. QnQ I love you for just having it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #72
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

There ya go.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:36 PM   #73
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I feel awesome. ._.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #74
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I just watched the first three episodes and was really impressed. I never really watch new anime because I hate waiting for the next episodes, but this looked good and I was told it really was, so I went for it. Very glad I did. Can't wait for the next episodes.
I'm watching the first couple eps right now and am really enjoying it. If they are smart thry can make this into the next big series like OP or Naruto.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #75
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Swear to god, Yuki Kajiura is a goddess among composers.
YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #76
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Lets take episode 2:
Asuna was the driving force to take out the boss having remoralized everyone herself.
Asuna being suicidal but having regained her desire for life after meeting Kirito.
Kirito acting more like a leader towards the 7 parties.
Also some slice of life like Asuna taking a bath in Kiritos rented house.
(Yes the novel is quite naughty sometimes.*hint hint*)

Or episode 3:
Sachi was actually singing not humming.
Kiritos and Black Cats relationship is portrayed further thus making their defeat more emotional.

As for the movie:
Depends on how SOA will develop further.Steins;Gate didn't get a movie until after its finished.
A little naughty hmm lol jk and oh wow interesting i wished they showed more of the black cats to make it more emotional

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 09-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #77
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Swear to god, Yuki Kajiura is a goddess among composers.
YouTube:
Wait a second, Yuki Kajiura......*checks iTunes, sees Puella Magi Madoka Magica OST* brb watching all 9 episodes of this

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #78
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Good choice, Taka.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-04-2012, 02:26 PM   #79
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A little naughty hmm lol jk

and oh wow interesting i wished they showed more of the black cats to make it more emotional
Hm?

Yeah that was a bit disappointing.They were Kiritos first Guild and we saw what impact it had on him.
Quote:
Wait a second, Yuki Kajiura......*checks iTunes, sees Puella Magi Madoka Magica OST* brb watching all 9 episodes of this
She's also the musical genius behind Noir and Fate/Zero.
YouTube:

You can recognize an Animes brilliance when even after 10 years it still delivers and can compete with todays quality.
Will forever be in my heart as an all time best Anime.
Though like a edged sword:
Its sad that its not so well known.
On the other hand, knowing some fans it might be best that way.

Fate/Zero:
Holy S.....
YouTube:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #80
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I finished episode 5. So far, it's good, but not amazing.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote