Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #261
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: NaruSaku or NaruHina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Spoiler:
Kakashi was like 14 or 15 when the village was attacked so it could easily have been after Obito died.

Like I said the whole mystery of how Obito became Tobi is not yet explained. He could have met with Madara and switched places with him or something. No point in bringing it up.

Since when was water the weakness of lightning?

How is the kekkei Genkai thing a contradiction?

There are many legends surrounding Doujutsu in the story so I am not surprised that word of mouth gets it wrong. Either that or it's a retcon.

Clearly the Akatsuki were there to take out the Bijuu.

I rather have Kishi contradict himself (since it's his manga, he can do whatever he wants) than having animators contradict the story Kishi has written with their own made up fillers. There's a reason those are called fillers.

In any case many authors make plot holes. It's irrelevant since this is still coming straight from Kishi and not some animators who are simply trying to adapt the story into animated form.

Spoiler:
25 - 12 is 13 so it only would have been a few months at most since Kakashi was 25 when Naruto was 12 and 26 when he was 13

He said lightning was the weakness of water when Sasuke went go fight killer bee and Suigetsu turned into his water form and killer be said and I quote "you're playing it smart using my weakness"

The way things work on Naruto I highly doubt that I mean how can you forget that clan that helped found the villages jutsu is not derived from your own?

Kekkei Genaki was a contradiction because organically only certain families were supposed to be able to use them thanks to their bloodline, but now anyone can use Kekkei Genkai since it is now describe as a jutsu made up of a mixture of two elements that anyone can use.

The Akatsuki was formed by Yahiko to bring peace to the land of rain as rebels and was taken over by Nagato after Yahiko died yet somehow Kishomoto claims that Obito was somehow the person who gave Yahiko the idea for the Akatsuki. It could not have been an Obito Madara switch because the five Kage are fighting the real Madara right now, even if he is just and edo, the masked man who I will be calling obito until the manga says otherwise has already said that he is not Madara and only claimed to be him after Itachi assumed him to be so, not to mention the fact that Madara died shorty after giving Nagato his Rinnegan so he could not have been there when Yahiko got the idea for making the Akatsuki. Capturing the Bijuu came long after Yahiko had been dead, that was not the Akatsuki's original purpose.

In the end I just don't see anyone getting with anyone because no one loves the person that loves them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I did not say you did its just funny
I don't know it had something to do with anime contradicting the manga and I personally didn't see how that mattered since the manga contradicts itself well enough on it's own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 08-29-2012 at 04:23 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #262
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Spoiler:
25 - 12 is 13 so it only would have been a few months at most since Kakashi was 25 when Naruto was 12 and 26 when he was 13

He said lightning was the weakness of water when Sasuke went go fight killer bee and Suigetsu turned into his water form and killer be said and I quote "you're playing it smart using my weakness"

The way things work on Naruto I highly doubt that I mean how can you forget that clan that helped found the villages jutsu is not derived from your own?

Kekkei Genaki was a contradiction because organically only certain families were supposed to be able to use them thanks to their bloodline, but now anyone can use Kekkei Genkai since it is now describe as a jutsu made up of a mixture of two elements that anyone can use.

The Akatsuki was formed by Yahiko to bring peace to the land of rain as rebels and was taken over by Nagato after Yahiko died yet somehow Kishomoto claims that Obito was somehow the person who gave Yahiko the idea for the Akatsuki. It could not have been an Obito Madara switch because the five Kage are fighting the real Madara right now, even if he is just and edo, the masked man who I will be calling obito until the manga says otherwise has already said that he is not Madara and only claimed to be him after Itachi assumed him to be so, not to mention the fact that Madara died shorty after giving Nagato his Rinnegan so he could not have been there when Yahiko got the idea for making the Akatsuki. Capturing the Bijuu came long after Yahiko had been dead, that was not the Akatsuki's original purpose.

In the end I just don't see anyone getting with anyone because no one loves the person that loves them.
Spoiler:
Kakashi is 26-27 in part 1 so he was at least 14. Even if it was only a few months it would still make more sense than being a contradiction.

Chapter and page? I don't believe this.

The sage was once thought to be a fairy tale, so yes it could be possible with legends of special eye techniques.

You have to have the kekkei genkai that lets you mix 2 elements together to be able to mix the 2 elements. Mei, for example, was born with lava and boil release, and thus she is able to create Lava and Boil Release from her fire, water, and earth elements.

I didn't exactly read all that, all I know is that the full mystery of Tobi has not yet been explained. The guy's identity was just revealed.

And again, this is Kishi's manga, not the animators'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #263
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Kakashi is 26-27 in part 1 so he was at least 14. Even if it was only a few months it would still make more sense than being a contradiction.

Chapter and page? I don't believe this.

The sage was once thought to be a fairy tale, so yes it could be possible with legends of special eye techniques.

You have to have the kekkei genkai that lets you mix 2 elements together to be able to mix the 2 elements. Mei, for example, was born with lava and boil release, and thus she is able to create Lava and Boil Release from her fire, water, and earth elements.

I didn't exactly read all that, all I know is that the full mystery of Tobi has not yet been explained. The guy's identity was just revealed.

And again, this is Kishi's manga, not the animators'.
Spoiler:
during part 1 Kakashi was 25 at the begining and 26 when it ended

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone else I'm not good with chapter numbers or even episode numbers for that metter, but if you look for it you will find it, it was when Sasuke when to fight Kill Bee and capture him for the Akatsuki, Killer Bee's Element has been established as lightning and when he transformed into the 8 tails and Suigetsu tried to hold him off by turning into his water form Kill Bee said that they were playing it smart by using his weakness but that wouldn't enough to save them and as long as I used to watch pokemon there is possible reason or way I could make sense of that to try and make it up.

The Rinnegan is one thing the Sharingan and Byakugan were no legends they were existing jutsu's and yet somehow you expect to believe that it was easy for them to forget that the clan how helped found the hidden leaf village's jutsu was not derived from theirs?

But that is not how they explain Kekkei Gankai in part 2 in part two they simply said that all one needed to do was have two elements and mix them together, but when Naruto asked about Shikamaru, Ino and Choji's they failed to into it. So why call what Haku did a bloodline trait if anyone could just use it?

You know I have been saying things on the actual subject, you don't have to just answer me on the whole manga issue, in fact you don't have to answer me on those matters on this thread at least at all, but that's solely up to you, I'm just not sure if we should continue to talk about it on here that's all.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 08-29-2012, 10:33 PM   #264
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Spoiler:
during part 1 Kakashi was 25 at the begining and 26 when it ended

I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell everyone else I'm not good with chapter numbers or even episode numbers for that metter, but if you look for it you will find it, it was when Sasuke when to fight Kill Bee and capture him for the Akatsuki, Killer Bee's Element has been established as lightning and when he transformed into the 8 tails and Suigetsu tried to hold him off by turning into his water form Kill Bee said that they were playing it smart by using his weakness but that wouldn't enough to save them and as long as I used to watch pokemon there is possible reason or way I could make sense of that to try and make it up.

The Rinnegan is one thing the Sharingan and Byakugan were no legends they were existing jutsu's and yet somehow you expect to believe that it was easy for them to forget that the clan how helped found the hidden leaf village's jutsu was not derived from theirs?

But that is not how they explain Kekkei Gankai in part 2 in part two they simply said that all one needed to do was have two elements and mix them together, but when Naruto asked about Shikamaru, Ino and Choji's they failed to into it. So why call what Haku did a bloodline trait if anyone could just use it?

You know I have been saying things on the actual subject, you don't have to just answer me on the whole manga issue, in fact you don't have to answer me on those matters on this thread at least at all, but that's solely up to you, I'm just not sure if we should continue to talk about it on here that's all.
Spoiler:
According to the wiki that's not the case. Anyway, a few months make a huge difference in Naruto. In fact the entire storyline of Part 2 only takes up a few months when you think about it.

Oh,, I remember! If I recall, Killer Bee said that Suigetsu was using the watery location to his advantage, since he is... a water based ninja.

You know, their eye powers go back a long way, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Where exactly was it said that Kekkei Genkai was simply the mixing of 2 natures? In any case, not everyone can mix their chakra natures, only the ninja who have Kekkei Genkai that enable them to do so can mix chakra natures, that's like saying kakashi can use Mokuton kekkei genkai because he has both earth and water

Shikamaru, Ino and Choji have hidden jutsu, not Kekkei Genkai.

Also how does this make the anime canon like the manga? I believe the whole point of this conversation is about whether the anime is canon, this isn't about contradictions in the manga that aren't really contradictions to begin with.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:04 AM   #265
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Spoiler:
According to the wiki that's not the case. Anyway, a few months make a huge difference in Naruto. In fact the entire storyline of Part 2 only takes up a few months when you think about it.

Oh,, I remember! If I recall, Killer Bee said that Suigetsu was using the watery location to his advantage, since he is... a water based ninja.

You know, their eye powers go back a long way, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Where exactly was it said that Kekkei Genkai was simply the mixing of 2 natures? In any case, not everyone can mix their chakra natures, only the ninja who have Kekkei Genkai that enable them to do so can mix chakra natures, that's like saying kakashi can use Mokuton kekkei genkai because he has both earth and water

Shikamaru, Ino and Choji have hidden jutsu, not Kekkei Genkai.

Also how does this make the anime canon like the manga? I believe the whole point of this conversation is about whether the anime is canon, this isn't about contradictions in the manga that aren't really contradictions to begin with.
Spoiler:

During part one they described Ino, Shikamaru and Choji's Jutsu as being the Kekkei Genkai of their clans.

Also now that I think about it, he contradicted himself again by saying that Rin died when she was kid because during part one they had her standing behind Kakashi during the third hokage's funeral Or how during part one they said Kurenai was new to the hidden leaf village, but somehow now she had been there since she was child and even went to school with Kakashi and Obito.

And how is it that Iruka is around the same age as Kakashi, but was somehow a kid while Kakashi was basically grown man during the nine tailed fox attack?

The point is that things have been shown in the anime long before they were even shown in the manga like the Kiba Blades which were not shown until the war arc or the 3 tailed turtle, there are too many things that tie directly into the manga that show things from the manga long before the chapter was even shown, that's why I say Kishimoto had something to do with the anime

I'm going to start messaging you this stuff from here on out because I'm starting to get the feeling some people are going to start getting mad if we keep posting this stuff on a pairing thread.

Old 09-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #266
narusaku_kibahina
Apprentice Genin

narusaku_kibahina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It should be NaruSaku VS SasuSaku because Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are the main characters and as for Hinata, she is just a side character.
1) Ever if SasuSaku happen ( I know it dead ) ever if SasuSaku happen Naruto wouldn't go for any other girl.
2) NaruHina = Hinata is from Hyuga, as Hyuga clan rule she should marry someone in her clan because of blood line.When Naruto said when he become Hokage, he will change Hyuga clan rules, NOt because he want to marry Hinata, but Because of the main house and the branch house.
3) The manga call NARUTO.At the end Naruto will get what he want from the starting of the story.
4) Naruto is a Shounen manga.
narusaku_kibahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #267
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Naruto would go for Hinata
Not everyone from a clan marries their own.. thats like insest
Naruto will get who is bes i.e Hinata
And they are not all the same
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM   #268
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by narusaku_kibahina View Post
It should be NaruSaku VS SasuSaku because Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are the main characters and as for Hinata, she is just a side character.
1) Ever if SasuSaku happen ( I know it dead ) ever if SasuSaku happen Naruto wouldn't go for any other girl.
2) NaruHina = Hinata is from Hyuga, as Hyuga clan rule she should marry someone in her clan because of blood line.When Naruto said when he become Hokage, he will change Hyuga clan rules, NOt because he want to marry Hinata, but Because of the main house and the branch house.
3) The manga call NARUTO.At the end Naruto will get what he want from the starting of the story.
4) Naruto is a Shounen manga.
Sasuke isn't even in the equation anymore, SasuSaku fans want him to be, but he's not, but I agree with your standpoint that NaruHina fans really just think of Hinata, they forget about Naruto's feelings, Naruto deserves to be with the girl he wants, and that's Sakura, and really Sakura is best for him, Naruto & Hinata do not even interact that much, & when they do it's awkward because of Hinata, the fact is ch. 559 was Naruto's way to say thank you to Hinata for saving him, that's the closure that fans want, Naruto & Hinata have nothing to resolve, while Naruto & Sakura still do.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #269
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Sakura still wants saskue. She still wants him at the village and she could not even kill him.
NaruSaku ppl forget about how badly Sakura has treated Naruto and that their has not been a spark between them since the death of Kakazu
chp.559 was not akward they showed feelings and compasssion towards each other. it is more than Naruto said to Sakura.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:57 AM   #270
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Main characters do not always get what they want in the end, like in Mai Otome the main character wanted love and to be an Otome, but she did not get to have both, she got to be an Otome, but didn't get to have love. In elfin lied Lucy wanted to be with that boy, but he was in love with another girl. Oboro and Genosuke wanted peace between the Koga and Iga, but that never happened.

I think NaruHina should happen, but its not because I'm only thinking about Hinata. I believe that Naruto should be with someone who loved and believed in him from the beginning, the person who never judged him and was behind all the way from the beginning, I want Naruto to keep chasing after Sakura when she doesn't even love him and end up heart broken like Jiraya.

I want SasuSaku to happen, so something can finally make Sasuke happy other than spite, hate and revenge. I like for Sakura to be with the man she is truly and deeply in love with.

However, I just don't see anyone getting what they want in the end. The main character does not always get what they want and that why I think that no matter what any one want fan or character that more than likely, no one is actually going to get what they want.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:17 PM   #271
narusaku_kibahina
Apprentice Genin

narusaku_kibahina saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Sakura still wants saskue. She still wants him at the village and she could not even kill him.
NaruSaku ppl forget about how badly Sakura has treated Naruto and that their has not been a spark between them since the death of Kakazu
chp.559 was not akward they showed feelings and compasssion towards each other. it is more than Naruto said to Sakura.
This story isn't about Sakura or Hinata, so stop thinking about they feeling.
narusaku_kibahina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #272
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by narusaku_kibahina View Post
This story isn't about Sakura or Hinata, so stop thinking about they feeling.
So Naruto should be able to be with Sakura even though she isn't in love with him?

We have to think about everyone's feelings in this because you can't just put two people together whom aren't in love.

Old 09-04-2012, 01:33 PM   #273
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

NaruSaku's more likely to happen.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #274
The Dark Flash
Freshmen Academy Student

The Dark Flash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruhina, no offense sakura is MOSTLY useless and only would go with naruto if sasuke dies but hinata always wantes him and liked him. So in all fairness I think it should NaruHina
The Dark Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:06 AM   #275
The Dark Flash
Freshmen Academy Student

The Dark Flash is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Although i do think that narusasuke is a good option because after all they have been the closest to each other lol (kissed in early naruto and i late filler)
The Dark Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:26 AM   #276
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sometimes I don't know, but I think I'm still for NaruHina. I think. ._.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #277
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

None.
I would rather have SasuHina <.<

animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:49 AM   #278
Missy Sensei
Academy Graduate

Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Missy Sensei saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

OMG this fight will never end!!!!!!

I'm for NaruHina simply because I think Naruto needs someone who truely loves him unconditionally. But then there's the matter of Naruto deserving to have what he wants since he's the main character, because the main character always get what they want apparently...

I don't know anymore, it's all up in the air and at this point, the way things are going, a tiny portion of me feels like he just shouldn't be with anybody. If his choice is that complicated, then he'd be better off Hokage and single. Don't get me wrong, I would love for him to have a family of his own and yada yada, but really if he hasn't been able to get Sakura to FULLY love him in return (meaning half of her no longer obssees over Sasuke) OR realize how much of a wonderful devoted girl Hinata really is, then damn it just stay single!!!!

And besides, putting everything I just said aside, they are in the middle of a WAR!!!! No one has time to talk about their feelings for one another; if Kishi decides to wrap up the entire series by tying up loose ends pertaining to who loves who, and who will be with who then I garuntee that you will see me on the sidelines with a big ass foam finger saying "NARUHINA IS #1", but if he doesn't then ya know what, I think I will be ok. I rather see no one getting the person they want, than see someone get their heart broken.

I know I'm all over the place, I'm just frustrated; I want Naruto to get what he clearly WANTS (Sakura), but at the same time I want him to realize what he NEEDS (Hinata) and learn to love her unconditionally as she did for him since they were kids.

There's really no telling what will tip the scale concerning Naruto's interest in Sakura and Hinata, I can only hope the odds be ever in Hinata's favor! (Sorry, watching The Hunger Games as I type XD).
Old 09-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #279
PrinceofPeace
Banned

WOW has anyone seen the latest episode!!!!!!

A guy tries to flirt with Sakura but she then says that she is in love with another!! The guy then says that person you love must be a great man. Sakura then sits down and she remebers

Spoiler:

Saskue

When Shino tells Hinata to take it easy she refuses because this war is to protect Naruto.

It is obvious that Sakura does not LOVE Naruto. She will always be in love with saskue.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:03 PM   #280
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

I think she loves Sasuke and has a crush on Naruto.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote